Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by Kahlan »

In post 38, ProHawk wrote:VOTE: Kahlan

You are totally scum this game.

Haha I'm never scum. Although you might be scum this game. You tend to be hard to read even when your town. Watch out people Prohawk is most likely scum!!
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by Kahlan »

Holy moly people.. There are 11 pages already? Didn't this game just start? You guys sure know how to party. Haha I'm going to need time to play catch up. This is my 3rd game I have ever played and I find it very confusing when there are multiple people playing as one person. What is the reasoning for doing that?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 354, Aiden Stark wrote:
In post 267, Kahlan wrote:Holy moly people.. There are 11 pages already? Didn't this game just start? You guys sure know how to party. Haha I'm going to need time to play catch up. This is my 3rd game I have ever played and I find it very confusing when there are multiple people playing as one person. What is the reasoning for doing that?

UNVOTE: pisskop

VOTE: Kahlan

You caught up yet?

- Xk

I'm sorry ...Wish I could say I'm caught up but I'm not. You people talk a lot haha I'm still wondering why there is two people playing one account though? I have never played a game with that happening before :/ Haha I'll make my post tonight when I can get to a computer. I promise you though I'm not scum but feel free to lynch me if you think it will help town in anyway.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Kahlan »

In post 405, Performer wrote:
In post 367, You Got Schooled wrote:
In post 311, Performer wrote:@YGS DNTTU's ISO was weird the first 8 posts were just fluff. Recently that slot's grown better .

OK, but a lot of people were fluff posting so why DNTTU out of everyone else?

In the first 4 pages I was skimming, I didn't see anything that stood out. pk brought her up, I reviewed the ISO, and voted for what I saw as fluffy.
In post 376, Aiden Stark wrote:hmmm I am mixed on you Davsto.
Everyone seems like they can townread me now just on how many fucks I seem to give >.>

-Fire

Stop! You're painting a target on your back as well as mine's. :dead:
In post 378, Kahlan wrote:
In post 354, Aiden Stark wrote:
In post 267, Kahlan wrote:Holy moly people.. There are 11 pages already? Didn't this game just start? You guys sure know how to party. Haha I'm going to need time to play catch up. This is my 3rd game I have ever played and I find it very confusing when there are multiple people playing as one person. What is the reasoning for doing that?

UNVOTE: pisskop

VOTE: Kahlan

You caught up yet?

- Xk

I'm sorry ...Wish I could say I'm caught up but I'm not. You people talk a lot haha I'm still wondering why there is two people playing one account though? I have never played a game with that happening before :/ Haha I'll make my post tonight when I can get to a computer. I promise you though I'm not scum but feel free to lynch me if you think it will help town in anyway.

I dislike this. I asked Kah and Pro about meta, they didn't answer me. Kahlan promised us she's town but stated contradictions with "lynch me though if it helps you guys, but I will try to post tonight." So...you're town, we should lynch you, but you'll post tonight anyway?

If she promises us she's town, she'll try to follow through with posting instead of saying it's ok to lynch her.

I told you I would post when I could actually get to a computer tonight. The only reason I said people could lynch me was because a few people already expressed they were okay with voting for me. I however would hope I wont be lynched and I will be able to post. I didnt know you where asking me about my meta.. I actually already answered that though. This is literally my third game I have ever played ( never played on a forum before and all my games I have been town including this one). That is why i was a bit confused about why some people play with two people on one account :/ (now on a side note I'm here but I need to put my kids to bed then I can get an actual post up.)
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Kahlan »

In post 415, Performer wrote:@Kahlan ok. I will dig through your meta. Your association with Pro this game, makes it sound like you guys know each other, which is why I'm still curious about if that's genuine from knowing each other in the past or something else - such as you guys being scum teamed?

Time for me to meta dive!
-----
*cue music for Antihero throwing salt on me for looking through meta when she only has 2 other games*
*cue music for BBT criticizing me because I use meta as a scumhunting tool*

: )

We played our last game together and we were both town and on the same neighborhood side. We did get to talk some in our neighborhood town chats before he died in the first NK.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by Kahlan »

^^ just saw the links :P
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by Kahlan »

In post 401, Antihero wrote:actually voting aiden but its not a good vote

@Antihero, Not a good vote in which way? Do you not feel like Aiden is scum or just not as much of scum as you initially thought?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by Kahlan »

Aiden(Fire) and You Got Schooled says they feel you were scum by antihero entrance. Even though Anti voted for you Aiden he never really question why they thought he was scum from his entrance like he did with You Got School. I thought it was weird how he let one go unnoticed but when some else brings it up he question why.
In post 124, Aiden Stark wrote:Okay, I got a scum read by that entrance from Antihero.
Come on ANtihero. This isn't you!

-Fire

In post 208, Antihero wrote:
In post 202, You Got Schooled wrote:I don't like this entrance from Anti at all.

what?

what don't you like about it?

Although I have never played with any of you before ( Besides prohawk but I still only played one game with him and dont know how to read him) and it seems a lot of you always try to bring in old games in order to figure people out. when in reality you can't truly know someone from passed games. They could always change and be something new if they wanted to be. I learned that in my last game. You cant always count on peoples other game plays. I however notice that the way antihero came in was more high energy and seemed to be more fun attitude but he now seems to be more bored and doesn't know what to post. Well that's what I see when I read his post anyways.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by Kahlan »

Something about Pisskop doesnt sit well with me but I'm not sure exactly what that is yet.

Also I kind of get a little thrown off and confused over Aiden's post. Even though you are two people you are the same alignment in that slot correct?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:00 am

Post by Kahlan »

@camn antihero is voting twice on your vote count.
--
fixed, sorry.

@performer, you got schooled, Antihero why do you guys still feel like Davsto is scum? I really didn't get that vibe when I was reading his post. I however haven't played with him before and the self vote he did before might have been motivated by him being scum and wanting to appear town but I'm not sure. Does he have a lot of scum signs that I'm missing?
Last edited by camn on Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 574, ProHawk wrote:Someone help me get into this game. I don't think I have ever been so bored in a game...

Pisskop, get a little more pissy with me.

Haha you ask the other player who seems to also be bored with the game to get pissy at you?
Doesn't look like pisskop needs to get pissy at you prohawk...Your seemed to have the pissy part cover..

In post 585, ProHawk wrote:I want to play... don't be a dick.

Mad much?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (isolation #13) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:15 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 451, You Got Schooled wrote:Kahlan, show me where Davsto has shown any interest in finding out who is scum.

Fire, can you read Fate's posts paying particular attention to his strange back and forth with Davsto.

I guess it depends on the person and on how people they really scum hunt. I have never played with Davao so I don't really know how he hunts but He had a few early post that seemed like he was try to figure out scum.. were a few I thought he was stating in a way where he is trying to find scum. I however just don't feel like he is scum.. At least not now.

When I can get to my computer tonight I'll make an actual reads post.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:17 am

Post by Kahlan »

*davsto (stupid autocorrect on my phone likes to change names and words )
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:16 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 610, ProHawk wrote:
In post 607, Kahlan wrote:Mad much?

I'm assuming you want me to replace out too?

Heck No.. I don't want you to replace out but you were kind of being hostile towards antihero for suggesting you replace out. I didn't see him as being a dick for suggesting you replace out if you stated that you were bored with the game. If you are really that bored with the game then change it so it's not boring for you anymore. One person can make the change. Unless you are just bored with this game because you really are scum and have nothing say or do which in return is making you bored??
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:02 am

Post by Kahlan »

Hey sorry guys I didn't have time to get onto my computer last night to post. I will try my best to post more today. It's just hard to get to a computer during the day and phone posts aren't my strong suit.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”