Chaos Diplomacy FINISHED! Who were the survivors?

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:22 am

Post by ActionDan »

I think every way involves Nyalite taking Tunis, and it doesn't matter too much whether either me or privateI invade Naples with the other supporting.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:02 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

ActionDan wrote:
In post 2067, OhGodMyLife wrote:DeathNote... I'd rather be your friend than your enemy, but if you fight Midget I'll be your enemy.

What's he supposed to do, allow Great Britain to be swarmed by Midget, who you just suggested contest the north sea? I'd propose Ani/Mist act as a shield against germany, and the brits as one against Midget. Pivotal is the north sea, which if taken by midget will allow him to swarm you faster than you expect. I dunno what Matt plans to do, but he's got to know that helping Midget won't get him a supply center and that Ani + Mist have enough power to push back Germany.

As for Italy, it's important that The_Breeze attack Vienna/Budapest again, and Mario won't have any reason to cede Trieste simply to move to Venice. Whether or not Aronis goes to 1 or stays at 2 supply, there's a couple of ways to ensure him going to 1 or being eliminated in a 2-year time frame

I said ages ago I would rather not attack GB. They are the aggressors here.
Matt, confirm if you are moving to North Sea?
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:26 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Midget you can actually support Matt's move from both Nor and Den. So long as the fleet in Den is still there at the end of the turn it doesn't matter what action it took. Two supports will guarantee Matt gets into NTH. STD (originally Brest but lately Belgium) just asked for replacement so that unit and territory will be in civil disorder. And it's more than just Portugal + GB, ani is making overtures on behalf of the entire MedAgree. They're not here yet but those fleets from Turkey are going to keep pushing west and they'll turn the corner around Spain eventually. The best bet to stop them cold is for you and Matt to occupy Britain before they can get more than just the Portuguese fleet in place. I'll do my best to keep them busy fighting in France for the time being too.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:27 am

Post by DeathNote »

No stop ahhh this game is so hard when people are just speaking for each other. Random please read who is saying things and don't just believe everything ogml says. Ani suggested gb attack you and ogml took that as you need to attack me first. Never have acr or myself said they wanted war with you.

Chill!
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:31 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

DN you've been deliberately treading the line between us and the MedAgree. Pick a side or face a preemptive strike. Actions speak louder than words, that fleet in NTH right now is evidence that Great Britain is currently hostile to Scandinavia and the Low Countries. If you sail south my offer to help you pick off some MedAgree coastal territory still stands, but at this point your neutrality favors the MedAgree and if you're going to stick to it we'll need to take your centers to stand a fighting chance.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:37 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Bella cuts a deal with Radja and Turkey, immediately gets thrown under the bus by ActionDan in his overtures to Breeze. Something to take note of for anyone else who was considering siding with the MedAgree against their own best interest.

Mario, you should take Ven this turn. There's only a 50/50 chance of Breeze disrupting Bella's attack on you, and that's IF he decides attacking Bella is in his best interest in the first place. Because Cheery decided to dawdle and attempt a sneak attack on me last round he's not in position to help Breeze so you're currently still very much on your own.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:52 am

Post by ActionDan »

Uh, no.

He can retreat into it if he needs to. There's no good reason to give Trieste freely to Bella, his aggressor. And I'm not predisposed to help Bella just because he's friendly with Radja (who I'm neutral with anyway) if it compromises Italy's security. I can however, promise to support Mario holding in Trieste if there's ever a unit on Venice (something you obviously had no intention of doing when you promised to move to Tyr to help Mario last season)
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:54 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Once again, I'm not speaking for anyone but myself. If Mist or Dan or whoever disagrees, they're free to state why.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:56 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 2076, Randomnamechange wrote:I said ages ago I would rather not attack GB. They are the aggressors here.
Matt, confirm if you are moving to North Sea?

Then what do you plan to do?

Attack Russia?
Attack Germany?
Sit and wait?

As far as I can tell, you've said you wouldn't do either of the first 2, and the other option is not pragmatic. Maybe clearly laying out your game plan would induce some confidence that you mean no harm
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:13 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2080, OhGodMyLife wrote:Bella cuts a deal with Radja and Turkey, immediately gets thrown under the bus by ActionDan in his overtures to Breeze. Something to take note of for anyone else who was considering siding with the MedAgree against their own best interest.

Mario, you should take Ven this turn. There's only a 50/50 chance of Breeze disrupting Bella's attack on you, and that's IF he decides attacking Bella is in his best interest in the first place. Because Cheery decided to dawdle and attempt a sneak attack on me last round he's not in position to help Breeze so you're currently still very much on your own.

Bella's basically commiting suicide by attacking me. If Venice is open for a move, it's open for a retreat.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:21 am

In post 2078, DeathNote wrote:No stop ahhh this game is so hard when people are just speaking for each other. Random please read who is saying things and don't just believe everything ogml says. Ani suggested gb attack you and ogml took that as you need to attack me first. Never have acr or myself said they wanted war with you.

Chill!

My bad, I thought you said you would.
However, you didn't deny it. OGML can't invade if I side with you as he will be undefended. Confirm peace and we can work together.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:23 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Midget, I can't invade Britain either way, but I consider you and Matt my allies and I'd still like to see you guys make that move. But Dan is right, you're committed right now to not attacking any of your neighbors. You need a path to expansion at some point.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:30 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 2084, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 2080, OhGodMyLife wrote:Bella cuts a deal with Radja and Turkey, immediately gets thrown under the bus by ActionDan in his overtures to Breeze. Something to take note of for anyone else who was considering siding with the MedAgree against their own best interest.

Bella's basically commiting suicide by attacking me. If Venice is open for a move, it's open for a retreat.

I agree that it's suicidal but I think it's happening, and if you don't attack Ven then Dan can move there unopposed and you won't have anywhere to retreat to (regardless of his claim that he'll support or invade Naples). He knows there's a very real possibility of his elimination this round even as his attacker Aronis faces mounting pressure from the east, the most likely scenario right now is that he's trying to talk you out of moving to Ven so the way is open for him. It's the same trick Nyalite pulled on Aronis, lulling him into a false sense of security then moving into the Ionian. If he takes Ven and Bella dislodges you, you are S.O.L.

Really you should be trying to renegotiate a deal with Bella and talk her out of her alliance with Radja and Turkey, because as long as that holds your lifespan is going to be short even if it ends up costing Bella the game too.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:51 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I've tried omgl. Bella seems to be ignoring my posts.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:03 am

Post by Aronis »

PrivateI, Venice is in serious danger and if things go poorly this fall you could be left without a supply center. You aiding the MedAgree assures them of only one thing: ActionDan's survival. My forces are more than prepared to hold Naples if you and ActionDan really think you can just overpower me this round and take it. However, I am more than willing to work together and let you conquer Naples in exchange for you allowing me to capture Rome. This would provide you an opportunity to have 1-2 supply centers depending on the state of venice and a somewhat high likelyhood to also gain Rome next year. So the choice is yours, look out for yourself and gain more territory or risk death helping actiondan. Just know that I will be launching an all out attack on rome and leaving Naples wide open.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:15 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 2085, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 2078, DeathNote wrote:No stop ahhh this game is so hard when people are just speaking for each other. Random please read who is saying things and don't just believe everything ogml says. Ani suggested gb attack you and ogml took that as you need to attack me first. Never have acr or myself said they wanted war with you.

Chill!

However, you didn't deny it. OGML can't invade if I side with you as he will be undefended. Confirm peace and we can work together.

I'm just going to ignore ogml for now. I deny being aggressive to you Or wanting war with you. This is the first time gb has occupied the north sea so everyone just needs to chill. I have felt on the defensive most of the game due to shaky alliance's.

You siding with gb means German will have little chance of punishing you.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:23 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Hey Mario,

I'm not committed to annihilating you! What else could we do?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:34 am

In post 2090, DeathNote wrote:
In post 2085, Randomnamechange wrote:

Chill!

I'm just going to ignore ogml for now. I deny being aggressive to you Or wanting war with you. This is the first time gb has occupied the north sea so everyone just needs to chill. I have felt on the defensive most of the game due to shaky alliance's.

You siding with gb means German will have little chance of punishing you.

Fine.
I want to wait a phase or two and then see if their are other options for me.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:51 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Breeze, what are you doing? It's not even a very effectual sneak attack you were doing there. :V
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:07 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 2089, Aronis wrote:PrivateI, Venice is in serious danger and if things go poorly this fall you could be left without a supply center. You aiding the MedAgree assures them of only one thing: ActionDan's survival. My forces are more than prepared to hold Naples if you and ActionDan really think you can just overpower me this round and take it. However, I am more than willing to work together and let you conquer Naples in exchange for you allowing me to capture Rome. This would provide you an opportunity to have 1-2 supply centers depending on the state of venice and a somewhat high likelyhood to also gain Rome next year. So the choice is yours, look out for yourself and gain more territory or risk death helping actiondan. Just know that I will be launching an all out attack on rome and leaving Naples wide open.

Is your proposal...

Something that we'd do anyway? (i.e, F Apu - Nap, A Rom S F Apu - Nap)
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:22 am

Post by PrivateI »

Wait, what am I being asked to do? I'm so confused. xD.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:24 am

In post 2095, PrivateI wrote:Wait, what am I being asked to do? I'm so confused. xD.

Seize the means of production.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:31 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 2095, PrivateI wrote:Wait, what am I being asked to do? I'm so confused. xD.

By Aronis, I have no idea.

By me, choose either

F Apu - Nap
or
F Apu S A Rom - Nap.

I have no preference. if you go to naples, either I'll be pushed back to Venice, and you'll get naples, or we don't move. If I go to Naples, Aronis has the choice of staying in Naples, or basically swapping with me. No matter what, he'll lose Tunis
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:33 am

Post by MattP »

Acrv not responding to me makes it clear his intentions are to attack bel or hol. Both ogml and ani have supported my move into there and him intersecting the two doesn't demonstrate peace. DeathNote, if you want a truce then I am happy to do that but your ally is on a different page than you.
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:34 am

Post by MattP »

Into bel*
SlappyKrust

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”