Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1498 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:37 am

Post by Titus »

Ok, well we should do a mass claim here. There will be some interesting cartwheels that will happen.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1513 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1512, chilledtea wrote:I am the tracker.

Popcorn Ranger.

You need to claim results then.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1619 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Titus »

Gg. Pretty sure this would have gone differently without the mod error.

Also, everything I knew was deducable.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1621 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:50 am

Post by Titus »

Lol you were obvious cop/tracker when you kept asking for protection.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1622 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:54 am

Post by Titus »

Also not sure why xtoxm told us they were murdering Chilled. It allowed us to take a cross shot to set up 5p lylo as KT was obvscum with his "who do I vote" comment.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1623 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:01 am

Post by Titus »

Oh release mafia pt
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1625 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:01 am

Post by Titus »

Oh and ours too
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1626 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1624, davesaz wrote:Right, but if fewer people had knee-jerk reactions like coaching->scum and asking oblique questions->scum, it would not be necessary to work so hard at not getting mislynched d1 every game.
I've almost come to the conclusion that I have to enter the game making brash accusations and throwing naked votes and around to be townread, and that's just not me. :(

Funny, I have reached the same conclusion but I saw you were town. I had KT early but got distracted.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1637 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:26 am

Post by Titus »

I do think the game might have gone differently for what it's worth.

Oh and apparently you won a scummy RC.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1640 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:39 am

Post by Titus »

Well, everything's out in the open. The mods can sort it out now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1649 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:57 am

Post by Titus »

I can get why RC's pissed though. It changed the outcome of the game and the mod's answer is hinky. Whether that rises to intentional, that the mods can sort out.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1654 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1651, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hell, do you think this is how PK reacts if it wasn't intentional?
Trying to silence me?

If he legitimately fucked up and I was getting on my case about it that's not how anyone would react. we all know this.

you don't want silence unless you have something to hide.

Nah, arguing with people can be exhausting but it does feel weird to me too and I benefited from it. Common sense says it's nothing but I would certainly feel better if a look was taken.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1655 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1653, Aneninen wrote:Actually it was Acryon and me who'd f-cked this up for town. Mostly me, but Acryon helped too. ^_^

Acryon and Dave were totally targeted townbeards.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1660 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1657, pisskop wrote:Im not sure why everyone backed off from Titus.

BC began getting aggitated and when pressure started and people stopped. They even townread it.

Its a textbook case of AtE being used

I get agitated when pressured regardless of alignment. I legit feel that intelligence is scumread.

I was genuinely scumhunting though and my thought process flowed. That's not enough in multiball though. It is in singleball.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1663 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1661, acryon wrote:
In post 1657, pisskop wrote:Im not sure why everyone backed off from Titus.

BC began getting aggitated and when pressure started and people stopped. They even townread it.

Its a textbook case of AtE being used

I think it has something to do with experience. I think just knowing Titus is good made me believe the emotion was genuine and believing scum-Titus wouldn't lose her cool.

Losing my cool is NAI. I lost my cool because I thought scum were after me and town was being dumb and not lynching Anen scum. It's happened to me a lot as town too.

Multiball is a bitch for pattern matching.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1676 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1674, davesaz wrote:
In post 1666, pisskop wrote:I think I mentioned somewhere that I dont think enough players come into multiball really ready to wifom through it.

Did the setup seem balanced, or otherwise okay?

I disagreed with the ability of scum to use their own action plus the NK, when a partner exists to do the NK. Both teams seem to have identified the potential to nerf the tracker (and to a lesser extent JK) by having both actions submitted by the same player.

For this specific setup, I'm not sure about the balance of having two full RB's. It seems to leave town vulnerable, though maybe I'm thinking swing more than balance. Or maybe it just feels that way because so many roles got outed early.

A two wolf team knows for sure it's multiball, but do mafia also know? That could give wolves an advantage.

I'd assume they would based on the setup combinations.

Two full RBs is incredibly balanced but the cop being obvious so early just made the RB actions predictable.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1678 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1677, acryon wrote:
In post 1676, Titus wrote:
In post 1674, davesaz wrote:
In post 1666, pisskop wrote:I think I mentioned somewhere that I dont think enough players come into multiball really ready to wifom through it.

Did the setup seem balanced, or otherwise okay?

I disagreed with the ability of scum to use their own action plus the NK, when a partner exists to do the NK. Both teams seem to have identified the potential to nerf the tracker (and to a lesser extent JK) by having both actions submitted by the same player.

For this specific setup, I'm not sure about the balance of having two full RB's. It seems to leave town vulnerable, though maybe I'm thinking swing more than balance. Or maybe it just feels that way because so many roles got outed early.

A two wolf team knows for sure it's multiball, but do mafia also know? That could give wolves an advantage.

I'd assume they would based on the setup combinations.

Two full RBs is incredibly balanced but the cop being obvious so early just made the RB actions predictable.

Yeah it wasn't particularly great that we had essentially 3 PRs outed day 1.

It was from my perspective. But then again managed chaos is the name of the game for Scum!Titus
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1679 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:57 am

Post by Titus »

Once the cops were a limited problem, the solution became eliminating those who would lynch us.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1681 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:07 am

Post by Titus »

Was that really you posting when I thought it was RC Rask? If so, I'm sorry. :$
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1685 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by Titus »

I want to see your PT KT. :)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1696 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1687, Aneninen wrote:As for the Setup.

Pisskop, I've been thinking. As I said, this Setup is very close to the one I designed (Matrix–14), although it seems to be based upon different things.
Doubling-up PRs in the table would result that the Setup could be solved later. Once a town-PR gets forced to out (just like in this game), things will be much easier for any scum faction(s). Unless it's Setup6 with 5 town-PRs: I don't think the scumteam could ever win that after a Day1 massclaim. (3 and 5 would be tricky, too). This is a common thing which could be improved.

Others too pointed it out that the Roleblocker being able to Block and Nightkill at the same time literally turns off a town-PR.

Almost every Setup has more than one Anti-Town faction, which makes the games very swingy. If any scum factions gets a good start at Day1, the Setup is pretty unforgiving for the town. And once some PRs are outed, the chance for a crosskill drops significantly... However, if a scum faction gets into trouble too early in a town-PR-heavy Setup, it's the opposite.

Maybe Daytalk is a thing which could be tinkered with. What if scum factions get Daytalk for ONE selected Day only?

I've been thinking about this with a few drinks in, but I'm thinking an encryptor role might be better.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Open Games”