Aiden Stark
Aiden Stark
Goon
Aiden Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:01 am

Post by Aiden Stark »

In post 448, Kahlan wrote:@camn antihero is voting twice on your vote count.
--fixed, sorry

@performer, you got schooled, Antihero why do you guys still feel like Davsto is scum? I really didn't get that vibe when I was reading his post. I however haven't played with him before and the self vote he did before might have been motivated by him being scum and wanting to appear town but I'm not sure. Does he have a lot of scum signs that I'm missing?

Antihero is a double voter!!
YOU FIGURED IT OUT!

-Fire
Last edited by camn on Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hydra of Firebringer and Xkfyu
You Got Schooled
You Got Schooled
Goon
You Got Schooled
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:04 am

Post by You Got Schooled »

Kahlan, show me where Davsto has shown any interest in finding out who is scum.

Fire, can you read Fate's posts paying particular attention to his strange back and forth with Davsto.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 436, You Got Schooled wrote:I have no idea what your problem is here Anti?

well we can start w/ the obvious.

why do you think fate's vote was bad if you think davsto's scum?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by Antihero »

someone asked me why i think davsto's scum and i don't. my vote for him at the beginning was shameless bandwagoning.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Antihero »

so far, i've got townreads on: pisskop, Aiden Stark (Hydra of Firebringer and Xyfyu), Kahlan, Davsto, Fate

pisskop
im really not going to overthink here. he's doing what he did in sc's game: not going out of his way to be charismatic or make friends. he's pushing not awesome things but that's what he does and there isn't a clear agenda-serving purpose that sticks out at me.

aiden
is a working townread based on butt stuff that i dont really care to expound on and wont question unless something tells me to.

kahlan
got off to a rocky start w/ the whole "lynch me if it helps town" (wtf?), but i thought her and were really town. 421: she didn't try to force the pisskop read or make up shit or dress it up. 488 is pretty town in that she saw a read she disagreed w/ but didn't whiteknight and couched her question as a doublecheck. she's not totally transparent, but i think it's from not-really-confident newbtown. (going to try to not overthink or get paranoid about this read either.)

davsto
's probably town and it's probably my most solid townread here. yeah yeah yeah something something self vote and the marquis vote isn't sooper dooper awesome but he just... FEELS town. highlights of posts i think are pretty town: (i like it for the reason that fate apparently DIDN'T like it; he doesn't concern himself with pushing "inaccuracies" as scummy), (more good stuff, i'm also kind of questioning performer's angle here), (yeah this is thoughtful and pretty town).

Fate
i'm currently still in the process of making myself happy w/ a solid townread here and i'm pretty close so i'll just go ahead and put him up here. i like where his head's at (, , ). i don't agree w/ his davsto stuff but i think that's b/c it just took him a little time to hit his stride this game.

the rest:

Marquis

i liked b/c i was thinking the same thing about nachogami at the time and i'm townreading the ate'ishness of kinda'. not enough legit meaty reads for this to be a great read though.

Performer

ok so when i started putting together this post, i thought this would be a townread b/c his cadence here seems pretty strikingly different from strangercoug's game.
but there are some red flags here
first there's the thing with "brandi's kill." i'm talking about . (there's the obvious fact that camn never said that brandi was "town" anywhere in the "flip" but performer assumed brandi was town. that's....uh.... something.) "i'm shocked and horrified"...? hammy. there's where he acknowledges that it could be a reaction test but he goes full steam ahead with the "wtf Y U CLAIM?" line. it's this odd mix of awareness and doing what's "expected."
there's also a couple places where he goes out of his way to ingratiate himself to me: ,

there's stuff that makes me think "could be town" like . so i don't know, i feel like THAT'S maybe what i should be going with b/c the brandi thing might be an honest fuck-up?...
specifically, the reaction to the brandi stuff just hit some "informed minority" notes and it really freaks me out and has me second guessing this read

DO NOT TALK TO US (Hydra of lalaladucks and DeathRowKitty)

this hydra's really not on my radar in terms of content.
i played w/ ducks where she was scum recently and she was really detached but that game didn't go well for her at all from beginning to end so dont know how much stock to put into that.
the annoyed pushback on pisskop's early stuff on feels vaguely town
there's not really much beyond that though. from the length of their iso i initially thought they had more content than this. :\
like marquis, this is another one were i need to see more reads to make a better judgement

Tiresias (Hydra of Nachomamma8 and Kagami)

ok, so you remember back in my when i talked about a "maybe scumread"?
nachogami was that maybe scumread.
it was kagami's early ygs read in (which i was kinda questioning at the time). it felt like kagami was a little heavy handed on a not-really-great ygs townread and my first instinct there was "kagami's scum and she's overplaying her omniscience hand." i didn't press it at the time though b/c i wanted to give nacho and kagami room w/o getting on their asses and see what they came up with. nacho's apparent absence kind of foiled that though. :\
i haven't really seen enough of kagami's stuff to get a good grip on what she's REALLY thinking. the perfomer stuff makes enough sense. the reversal on the ygs read in is still bouncing around my head and i still don't get it but i'll give it a while to sink in. admittedly i'm a little drunk rn but it's evading me. she thinks they're scummy because they didn't explicitly acknowledge her townread? that's kind of weak b/c townies ignore townreads on themselves all the time and (conversely) scum pooh-pooh and play devil's advocate on townreads on them all the time. maybe i'm misinterpreting that? again, i'll let that simmer b/c i feel like i'm not quite getting the subtleties here maybe?????

there's not really a realistic chance of me voting them day 1 b/c kagami's really smart and i value her too much as a player to lynch her day 1. there's a lot of question marks surrounding this hydra for me though.

ProHawk

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft
ok this guy seems to always be a reads list pitfall for me.
so... i'm already keeping that in mind.

I CAN'T HELP BUT HATE HATE HATE HIS POSTS THOUGH.
jeez.

and are pretty soulless summaries. since then he's been exclusively questioning: , , so i could maybe buy him struggling to get a good handle on what's been happening and 381 and 382 were his attempts at doing so?

i don't know yet. i kind of don't want to prejudice this read before prohawk really says something substantive pbpbpbptpajpspkjksajlfjd;lkafjdsaf

You Got Schooled (Hydra of Bellaphant and BlueBloodedToffee)

best for last, eh?
none of bbt's stuff is really resonating w/ me and his readslist is this weird menagerie of wtf. the only one on there that i may be on board w/ is performer. it's weird to me that you could have BOTH a davsto and fate scumread. i guess you could call it bussing(?) but that's kind of a hard thing to try to root out day 1 so i don't know. this is what i was trying to say in my post a while ago and i'd like to hear what scumhunting framework bbt was working from to give him that.

thing w/ bbt is that he's kind of unfocused and all over the place (which i kind of expect MORE from townbbt than scumbbt).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BUT I DON'T KNOW

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
this is so hard and just the act of doing this makes me feel like a dumb fuck and the remedial scumhunter in this game

if you asked me "who's the most likely to actually BE scum?" i would say tiresias. i just have this sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach that something is wrong. i'm not nearly confident in my intuition to actually vote there though.
for performer i'm trying to avoid falling into the trap of "OMGZ HE SCUMSLIPPED" b/c i know MOST of the time whenever i think there's a scumslip it's not real. but i kind of think he slipped. why did he assume brandi was town? and did he ever really think pisskop was being serious? (i wouldn't think so)
there's the drk/ducks hydra that's kind of an empty void in my head.
and there's bellabbt and that read is just frying my brain b/c bbt isn't on my wavelength but i'm not sure if that's b/c he's scum and he's not looking for the same things i am or he's just off
and there's prohawk the perennial HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO SCUMMY KILL THIS NOW KILL THIS WITH FIRE

also it's almost 3 am here and i kind of just want to go to sleep now. my brain's just a pile of mush at this point b/c there's no obvscum place for my vote

i don't know i just have to get some sleep. i'm exhausted and drunk and pretty bummed out.
You Got Schooled
You Got Schooled
Goon
You Got Schooled
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:16 pm

In post 452, Antihero wrote:

I agree it is obvious.

Fate's vote was bad regardless of Davsto's alignment.
You Got Schooled
You Got Schooled
Goon
You Got Schooled
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:17 pm

Anti town reading the back and forth between Davsto and Fate has literally blown my mind.
You Got Schooled
You Got Schooled
Goon
You Got Schooled
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:24 pm

I would lynch Performer though, so at least we agree on something.

I feel like there are too many slots not doing anything to be able to create solid reads, which is annoying, because we're already 19 pages in.
You Got Schooled
You Got Schooled
Goon
You Got Schooled
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:32 pm

Oh and still no wagons forming.

Scum paradise this is. But y'all just chugga along, doing what ya gotta do, and when you wanna actually start progressing the game.

Come find me.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:47 pm

Post by Davsto »

In post 453, Antihero wrote:someone asked me why i think davsto's scum and i don't. my vote for him at the beginning was shameless bandwagoning.

same
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:49 pm

Post by Davsto »

In post 458, You Got Schooled wrote:Oh and still no wagons forming.

Scum paradise this is. But y'all just chugga along, doing what ya gotta do, and when you wanna actually start progressing the game.

Come find me.

Can I ask why you're complaining about the lack of wagons and the lack of progression without any attempt to, you know, actually do either of those things in your post.

If you're gonna bitch about a problem, don't be the one helping to cause it.

Plus, we
do
have over a week left. Don't sweat it.
You Got Schooled
You Got Schooled
Goon
You Got Schooled
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:54 pm

I mean, sure, you can attack that ONE post for not creating wagons or not progressing the game but that doesn't mean all of my other posts are lacking in this area so...I don't know what you're trying to do there. Well, I do, but I need other people to see it too.

Time doesn't matter. We already have 20 pages. A repeat of these 20 pages would be 40 pages with barely anyone contributing solid posting to the game so I'd much rather we didn't get another week of this.

We really should have had a good L-1 wagon with a claim/intent to lynch by now and that isn't even close to happening. I'm making sure people are aware that if they're town they're playing like shit and need to step the fuck up because this game-state is almost perfect for scum.
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:42 pm

Post by Tiresias »

Anti, it's not that my townread was ignored, it's that the nature of the stated townread was speculative in such a manner that it was unnatural to outright ignore it.

I agree on pisskop town and I'll call Fate town too, though for very different reasons.
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:51 pm

Post by Tiresias »

Come find me.

There's more than enough momentum on Performer if you actually want that. You're still sitting on davsto with... Performer.
You Got Schooled
You Got Schooled
Goon
You Got Schooled
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:58 pm

VOTE: Performer
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:46 am

Post by Fate »

In post 455, You Got Schooled wrote:
In post 452, Antihero wrote:

I agree it is obvious.

Fate's
vote was bad regardless of Davsto's alignment.

????

Like how is this a sentence a rational mind can form?

His alignment and the rest of the game state matter a whole lot. In your fantasy Fate+Davsto scumteam world, does it make sense for me to vote him in that manner?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:49 am

Post by Fate »

In post 463, Tiresias wrote:

Come find me.

There's more than enough momentum on Performer if you actually want that. You're still sitting on davsto with... Performer.

In post 464, You Got Schooled wrote:VOTE: Performer

yeah I don't feel good about a Performer lynch really
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:00 am

Post by Tiresias »

What do you think about anti and marquis?
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:16 am

Post by Marquis »

v/la til sunday, at conference
link in bio
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:32 am

Post by Antihero »

fine if youre going to be so dense and hostile and opaque for no apparent reason

VOTE: ygs
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:48 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 462, Tiresias wrote:I agree on pisskop town and I'll call Fate town too, though for very different reasons.

so you dont agree on davsto?

why?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:05 am

Post by camn »

VOTE COUNT 1 . 9

• Antihero
    ---------- 0 ( )
    L- 7

Performer
    --------- 2 ( Tiresias, You Got Schooled, )
    L- 5

pisskop
    ----------- 1 ( DO NOT TALK TO US, )
    L- 6

Aiden Stark
    ------- 0 ( )
    L- 7

ProHawk
    ----------- 1 ( Kahlan, )
    L- 6

Kahlan
    ------------ 2 ( ProHawk, Aiden Stark, )
    L- 5

You Got Schooled
    -- 3 ( pisskop, Fate, Antihero, )
    L- 4

Marquis
    ----------- 1 ( Davsto, )
    L- 6

DO NOT TALK TO US
    - 0 ( )
    L- 7

Fate
    -------------- 0 ( )
    L- 7

Tiresias
    ---------- 0 ( )
    L- 7

Davsto
    ------------ 1 ( Performer, )
    L- 6

Not Voting
    - 1 ( Marquis, )

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to SUMMON CAMN'S WRATH
Deadline is in (expired on 2016-04-11 12:00:00)
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:14 am

Post by Antihero »

the latest series of kagami posts aren't really helping ease any concerns there.

is nacho back yet? sorry kagami ily but you're really freaking me out. i dont know if im just not SEEING things that give your thoughts town flair or what
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:18 am

Post by Performer »

I seriously apologize for being unable to catch up . I'm busy today - you can ask pk why , if you want. I should be coming back tonight or tomorrow at latest, so address things.

I did do a quick skim though and Tire's continued vote one me is incredibly unnerving. I will be providing a reads list when I get back .

Fire I think you still had your vote on Kah? Please put it on Tire or Dav instead. If anyone's scumreading Kah, they need to reread the ISO. A mother with kids ? Folks like that have a tough time lying. Also, her ISO didn't strike me as scummy. And before anyone calls me out on my reasoning - yes, I use other things to deduce town and scum in games like outside-of-FM factors.

Anyway like I said, I'lll be following up . In the meantime I'd like for you guys to focus a wagon elsewhere instead of me. Though I appreciate a wagon to L-1 for claim, I've been ridiculously busy so I'm not the best person to focus. Plus I'm town - if I'm scum, I'm easy to catch on any day phase as Anti, Fire, Dav, and pk know.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
You Got Schooled
You Got Schooled
Goon
You Got Schooled
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:27 am

In post 465, Fate wrote:
His alignment and the rest of the game state matter a whole lot. In your fantasy Fate+Davsto scumteam world, does it make sense for me to vote him in that manner?

His alignment doesn't matter in relation to your vote.

Yeah, it does. You gave no reasoning for joining the wagon so have an easy hop off whenever you need it.

Would be a vote for distancing purposes later in the game if you're both scum.

In post 469, Antihero wrote:fine if youre going to be so dense and hostile and opaque for no apparent reason

VOTE: ygs

Sigh.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”