Pronoun: any pronouns

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by Yimmy »

R U L E S

stolen from marquis

Behavior
  • Site-wide rules always apply here.

• This is my color (#0000FF).
    Do not use it or impersonate me otherwise.

• If you have a question for me, you can always PM me. If asking in-thread, please bold your question so I can locate it more easily.
  • Do not talk about this or other ongoing games outside of their official threads.

• Once you're dead, you're dead— no more posting!

• Do not use hidden/encrypted text (such as invisible/small font, or other languages), or non-dark colors (only the default theme automatically changes colors to make all text readable).
  • Do not use provable randomization. Saying that you rolled a die is fine; using the dice tag is not.
  • ~being nice is cool~
    Remember that Mafia is a game! Aim to win, but you should know if you've crossed a line.

Timeline
  • One game Day lasts
    2 real weeks (14 real days)
  • One game Night lasts
    2 real days (48 real hours)
  • These may be extended as necessary— usually for replacements.

• A player who goes 48 hours without posting, or 24 hours without posting after their V/LA ends (to the approximate hour), will be prodded.
  • A player who goes 24 hours without posting (or replying by PM if it is Night) after a prod will be replaced.
  • A player who has been prodded at least 3 times may be replaced without warning.
  • If you will be on Vacation/Limited Access, please let me know by saying so, bolded, in the thread. You will not be prodded while V/LA.

Voting and Actions
  • During the Day, all living players can post and vote for who they want to be lynched, or they may vote for a No Lynch.
  • You control your vote through the VOTE: vote and UNVOTE: unvote tags.

Code: Select all

[vote]Yimmy[/vote]       [v]Yimmy[/v]
    [unvote]Yimmy[/unvote]   [uv]Yimmy[/uv]

• An unvote is not required to change your vote.
  • If it looks like a vote, I will count it; no tricks!
  • Votes in quotes and spoilers will not be counted; your vote must be clearly yours and easily noticeable by scrolling.

• Lynch happens when half of the players + 1 vote the same person. Once lynch happens, the lynchee and the living players may talk in "Twilight" until I arrive and post the flip.
  • If the deadline hits before a majority vote is reached, the day will end with No Lynch.

• During the Night, you may not post in the game thread, even if I have not yet locked it.
  • If your role has a Night action, you may use it by PMing me which player(s) you wish to use your action(s) on.
  • If you do not submit a Night action, it will count as No Action.

You are a
Vanilla Townie
Abilities
During the Day, you may vote for whomever you want lynched.
During the Night, you may sleep.
Win Condition
You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated and at least one Town-aligned player is still alive, or nothing can prevent the same.
Reply to this pm with your role name to confirm you have read and understood this PM

[/quote]
Voice of ReasonIn addition to voting for the lynch, players may vote to restrain up to 2 players about a certain topic. If at least 3 players vote in this manner, those one-two players will gain a temporary post restriction that may not talk about that topic for 48hours or the rest of the day phase (whichever is shorter). More than one group of players can be restricted about more than one topic at a time.

If the topic is each other, they may continue to vote and unvote each other normally. They may also restrain each other normally.

Players who break their post restriction 3 times over the course of the game will lose their vote for the rest of the current Day phase. Warnings will be publicly issued and the moderator's discretion is final. Restrictions do not begin until they have been acknowledged by the moderator.

Place a vote using the word "Restrain" in bold. Examples:

Restrain player1 about anime
(in response to someone nattering on about anime instead of playing the game)
Restrain player1 and player2 about each other
(in response to some stupid TvT argument that you’re tired of reading / in response to someone scumhunting your buddy a little too hard)
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any pronouns

Post Post #2836 (isolation #1) » Tue May 17, 2016 11:16 am

Post by Yimmy »

oh
well I hope you guys enjoyed, but judging by the postgame...
Mafia PT: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=65978
Review thread: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=64647 << read this all yall that are frustrated at the nonplotinus roles (read: davsto)
i tried to sneak in a "most roles are mostly inspired by roles plotinus has had in the past" but quickly realised it wasn't obvious enough

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”