Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:18 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 33, kuribo wrote:I kinda wanna pledge loyalty just so I can talk to people outside this thread

But giving up my vote ehhhhhh

But on the other hand day 1 is usually a wash anyway

But on the third hand maybe this time it'll be different

But on the fourth hand it never is

But on the fifth hand I don't know if cow is town

But in the sixth hand I don't know if I see scum having that role

But on the seventh hand you never know

But on the eight hand people only have two hands anyway

Yeah, 3 things come to my mind with this.
1, I'm curious as to what would be discussed in there
2, I don't want to give up my vote though. That's a big bit of power to give up
and 3, how much faster I could type this with 8 hands.

Either way, if I decide to join, it might be later in the day/game.

Or we could all pledge and let RC be Super-Vote PR. See if he could just vote randomly and win the game. XD
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:46 am

Post by Clumsy »

I didn't imply it? I do slightly lean that way, because I'm not entirely sure scum would have that power, but I don't see anything I said implying that.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 53, hiplop wrote:@gamma, why did you dislike Clumsy proposing that idea, but ignored when I said it?

What makes mine nothing and his scum? Not sure I like that trail of thought.

Wait, did you guys actually think that was a serious proposition?

In post 23, kuribo wrote:
In post 6, Nahdia wrote:aight i'll bite

Pledge Loyalty
to Generalissimo RadiantCowbells

town spotted

I wouldn't go so far as to say that this is necessarily indicative of town. I haven't gotten any bad vibes from Nahdia yet, but it's an easy way of being rid of the responsibility behind your vote. No one that is pledged has to directly answer for their vote. Easy way to lurk without lurking. I'd be wary of anyone doing it and then going quiet.

In post 52, Gammagooey wrote:
BROseidon wrote:
Why do you dislike RC's post and like kuribo's? I'm inclined to like them both (both making a good point), and they both have PRs that are ~probably~ town PRs.

If there's a lengthy conversation/argument about 'but possibly prs tho' on page 3 of the game instead of just ignoring it and talking about who's scummy for the things they're doing (yes i know basically nothings happened yet but it's the principle of the thing) you'll make me the saddest person. please don't make me the saddest person.

That didn't actually answer the question. I'm wondering the same here, and you dodged it by talking about the second half.

I feel like I'm missing a lot in this game because I don't know anyone besides Nahdia. I've seen a few games you guys have been in, but I haven't really paid attention to how each person specifically plays. I think I'll need to go read a game or two from everyone.

P-edit like an entire page: RC could just confirm one way or the other, no need to hedge on the rules here.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:27 am

Post by Clumsy »

I've not been feeling well the past few days and working while not feeling great is putting a bit of a strain on me. I'm attempting to catch up in 3 games, so apologies if I missed something while speed reading through.

First off, Errant, sorry to see you go man. Hope everything works out for you.
Kuribo, also sorry to see you go. I was looking forward to playing with you.

In post 116, Spiffeh wrote:VOTE: hiplop

Any explanation for the vote here?

In post 127, hiplop wrote:
In post 124, Spiffeh wrote:And you expect town!me to

1. immediately make this connection
and
2. actually buy that something you did as town before should make me believe ANY player that exhibits similar behavior is also town

???

this post sucks

Why do you think this post sucks exactly?

In post 157, hiplop wrote:rc is just mad. He's a wannabe hiplop imo

who agrees with me?

Haha probably. I'm a wannabe Hiplop. Just look at that cat, who wouldn't want to be?

In post 180, RadiantCowbells wrote:Nahdia offered to claim but I asked her not to because we don't know who will end up in the thread.

Nothing from Maestro.

The way you say this implies that you trust the people that were currently in the thread at the time she offered to. Is this true?

In post 203, Gammagooey wrote:My only reads so far are a Clumsy scum read and gut town reads on Nahdia and Spiffeh. I'll maybe post a bit more after Clumsy responds, since pretty much everything else in the game seems more likely to be white noise than meaningfully readable imo.

Those three are the -only- reads you have so far? I'm not expecting everyone to be sorted, but that's it?

In post 145, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 141, kuribo wrote:Possiby at least one scum among Spiffeh, BRO, or Hiplop. Need to see more out of this interaction.

At least one scum among kuroi, Trollie, Aristo, and Parabola. First one of this group to wow me gets free town cred. Loser gets tunneled. Let's see what you got.

Nahdia still probtown, not sure yet about Cow. 50/50 on Maestro.

If I haven't mentioned you, it's because you've managed to go six pages without catching my gaze. That's not a good thing.

We're not going for the lurker group today unless Broseidon somehow manages to convince me that he's town, but he's bleeding scum intent all over the thread.

In post 146, BROseidon wrote:
In post 144, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 139, BROseidon wrote:I don't think I can actually do anything to make you not-scumread me but w/e.

Oh, you can, but you don't do so by blatantly trying to manipulate the gamestate and spin focus away from someone that you have already expressed a scumread on.

It's not so much that as much as it is that I've never seen you not deathtunnel someone regardless of your alignment.

In post 147, BROseidon wrote:Like, you're calling it "manipulating the gamestate," I call it "doing things."

In post 148, RadiantCowbells wrote:147 is basically a scumclaim.

I don't know what I'm missing here. What is the bleeding scum intent? Do you two have a history together? I'm not seeing where the scum intent is, and without that, it does look like a death tunnel. Enlighten me?

A couple reads so far. Leaning town on Nahdia so far, seems very pro town. Lean town on Hiplop, for reasons that he hopefully knows. Still a slight town-lean on RC, some of it the role thing, the other that he hasn't done anything that has pinged me yet. Also, RC, apologies if I ever refer to you as "she". Annie avatar too stronk. Also slight town lean on Kuribo's slot.

Spiffeh's posts are rubbing me the wrong way, namely the posting style (very short one liners). But what bugs me is that I don't know his posting style, so it may be normal. I'll have to go dive through games.

The rest are null because of inactivity. I'm not really one to talk though.

I think my vote is still on RVS Nahdia?
UNVOTE:
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Gonna post some short stuff here for now, probably get more into things tomorrow when I'm not falling asleep at my desk.

In post 220, Nahdia wrote:
In post 218, Clumsy wrote:
In post 180, RadiantCowbells wrote:Nahdia offered to claim but I asked her not to because we don't know who will end up in the thread.

Nothing from Maestro.

The way you say this implies that you trust the people that were currently in the thread at the time she offered to. Is this true?
it was literally just RC and i in the thread at the time lol.

Ah, okay, I didn't realize. Makes sense then.

Also, RC, what exactly is the case on me anyway? I'm just seeing a joke taken the wrong way early and then just riding that out.

In post 221, Gammagooey wrote:
Clumsy wrote:
In post 203, Gammagooey wrote:My only reads so far are a Clumsy scum read and gut town reads on Nahdia and Spiffeh. I'll maybe post a bit more after Clumsy responds, since pretty much everything else in the game seems more likely to be white noise than meaningfully readable imo.

Those three are the -only- reads you have so far? I'm not expecting everyone to be sorted, but that's it?

Yep!
I tend to think that most posts, espeeeeecially early game, are a lot more reflective of a player's personality than their alignment, and that trying to ascribe someone's alignment from posts that I can very, very easily see coming from that player as either alignment is more likely to introduce likely incorrect biases when trying to evaluate them later (when they've made plenty of additional posts and have said things that ARE more likely to be alignment relevant) than do anything useful.

Also, I do want you to answer my question to you in , though it's not a very kind one. Because to me it looks more likely to be a lazy effort to attack me for saying something that looks vaguely contradictory than a genuine desire to know why I did it, considering that even if we assume that you didn't leave it out intentionally to try to show that I was 'suspicious', it implies you weren't even paying enough attention to the post you're quoting to realize that the part you deleted was exactly what you asked for.

Eh, fair enough I suppose. Also, while I don't exactly appreciate the "stupid" comment, you are right. It was a reading comprehension fail. I thought it would be after the quote. And this is why I shouldn't be doing mafia when I'm tired. Like right now. :oops:

I'm currently getting a scum feeling from Spiffeh. And like an IC told me, gut feeling is usually unconsciously picking up on something in their posts. I'll look through and try to figure it out. Probably tomorrow. For now though, sleep.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 291, Errantparabola wrote:Alright, I am here.

clumsy continues to rub me the wrong way, looking at but I think I'm more open to reconsidering?
I think Nahdia is town.
I also think that Maestro is town but that's a bit weaker.

I agree with Nahdia being town, this is different than the previous game we were in. She took charge in that game, where in this she's being more submissive.
I don't know what to think of Maestro. I don't think he would say this as scum.

In post 277, Maestro wrote:Everybody is null-reading me or doesn't know how to read me. My work here is done.

In post 291, Errantparabola wrote:
In post 82, Clumsy wrote:Wait, did you guys actually think that was a serious proposition?

ehhhhh.... :(

Ugh, remind me not to try to joke around in a BuzzFeed game on Page 2 in the future. Apparently mini-themes are too serious for it. -_-

In post 291, Errantparabola wrote:
In post 85, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like the whole making a show of voting, unvoting because L-1, then jumping on this shiny new Nahdia vs Maestro fight just feels horrible and like scumbuddy-scumbuddy interaction.

Probabilities wise I don't think that Broseidon's L-1 unvote is town or scum, really.

I do want kuroi to explain maestro and hiplop reads. Actually, explain the broseidon read, too.
I think that gamma's reads are pretty legitimate. I also think that someone with just a few reads and being open about that fact is more likely to be town, but that really depends on how scum-gamma approaches the game, which I have no knowledge of.

spiffy asks for kuroi to explain reads, too. Kuroi doesn't respond. Just a thought. Spiffeh doesn't follow up? Am I missing something?
Okay I'm glad trollie is prbaobly town.
Aristo is very null.

First, the Spiffeh Kuroi thing is interesting. Kuroi, want to respond here?
What makes you so sure Trollie is town? No offence Trollie, but there hasn't been much content from there.
Aristo is asking some decent questions, looks like he's trying to get back into the game after the prod. I'm also and a null,
maybe
a slight null-town.

RC, what are your thoughts on Spiffeh, Kuroi, and Aristo?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 312, RadiantCowbells wrote:Nahdia is town.

Also, what warranted this? Gamma asked for reads. :?:
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 278, Clumsy wrote:
Also, RC, what exactly is the case on me anyway? I'm just seeing a joke taken the wrong way early and then just riding that out.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Great, so RC is completely ignoring me. That's cool. I think I understand RC mafia now.

Hiplop! I miss the old Avatar. :(

I'm out with friends tonight, but might be on later tonight. We're kind of slowing down on content. I'll try to drum something up if I have time.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:15 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 376, Maestro wrote:Fine. You e sold drunk me on Broseidon. Sober me may have THINGS TO SAY to you.

I'm really concerned about this post. Even though his vote is already RC's, the post before this didn't have any argument to it. It just said "Let's lynch this" and he said "You sold me on it." This sounds like a big cop out to be on a mislynch wagon to me.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:45 am

Post by Clumsy »

Hrm, didn't really think about them discussing it in the PT. If that's true, then I repeal my point. It looks pretty bad with just in thread posts, but yeah... Okay nevermind I guess. -_-

I'm hoping to actually have time to post substantial things on Tuesday.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 426, Spiffeh wrote:For Clumsy I can't tell if he's saying offputting shit because he's scum or because he's new

What have I said that's been off-putting? I can try to address them and answer questions for you. I actually feel pretty guilty about this game and others, because I feel like dead weight. I'm in a game with so much more experienced players as my (simultaneous with others) third game. I feel like I'm in the middle of a semester of advanced calculus, and I only know basic algebra. ._.

I went back through and read through Kuroi's more recent posts, and it's starting to bug me. It feels like there's just -nothing there-. I know they are on V/LA right now, but even when they are here, it's like they're just popping in with filler. Speaking of filler, there's been a lot of it between BRO and RC a few pages back as well.

In post 366, Maestro wrote:Fucking vote me if you shits have any reason to do so.
I'm annoyed at this, but only because I'm drunk.

This seems way over the top. It strikes me as a particularly bad reaction to being called a scum lean.

In post 105, Maestro wrote:
In post 88, Aristophanes wrote:He knows damn well you can't quote PTs. I have never seen a game where you can. I dislike the posturing here.

It's not posturing, and I know normal site rules, dude. How many games of yours have I
modded
? not posturing at all, I'm asking to triple-duple-check

I absolutely hate this post. I have never seen a game on this site where you could quote your PMs. There may have been one, but it is by FAR the exception than the rule AFIAK. It's also up in the rules on this game. Why the hell would he ask this, especially if he's a mod himself? He knew the answer already.

In post 415, Maestro wrote:
In post 414, Errantparabola wrote:I live on the edge baby
But seriously if theres at least one town member in the hood currently then this is a good move, i am almost sure of it

And if one of them is Scum, what then? This is probably stupid on your part, without even knowing what it is you're thinking of doing or saying.

I agree with this actually. Why does it have to be in the neighborhood? If it needed to be private to town, I would understand. But only one town member makes this a good move? Even if there is scum in there? Then what's different about saying it publicly? I can only think of one explanation for it really, and if that is the explanation, then I completely get it. But I'm not sure if that is what I think it is.

That said, Maestro is my strongest scumread right now.
VOTE: Maestro
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #13) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 471, Maestro wrote:
In post 447, Clumsy wrote:I absolutely hate this post. I have never seen a game on this site where you could quote your PMs. There may have been one, but it is by FAR the exception than the rule AFIAK. It's also up in the rules on this game. Why the hell would he ask this, especially if he's a mod himself? He knew the answer already.

A: I didn't ask about quoting PMs, I asked about a unique neighborhood PT mechanic that literally anybody could join if they wanted to. The situation seemed unique enough to me to warrant a double/triple-check of the rules (which, by the way, I normally don't read closely [sorry Marq] since I didn't join in
)
B: Pull up your pants and close your sphincter - your confirmation bias is showing

Sorry for assuming that you know what you're doing. It won't happen again.

@Nahdia:
Nahdia in Newbie 1686 wrote:You seem reluctant to vote either way which I can appreciate but you gotta have some stances

Clumsy in Newbie 1686 endgame wrote:I guess I need to follow my instincts more
I was actually considering your team earlier than I let on, all the way back to when I did the reaction test about Drixx being scum. I didn't push it though because no one else thought so and I thought I was being dumb. I need to be more sure of myself.

In post 467, Nahdia wrote:...as i recall, town!Clumsy was pretty unsure and had a lot of thoughts bouncing back and forth which was obvious him trying to solve the game. this game he looks more like he's trying to find an acceptable push.
i don't buy the confidence he has in the Maestro read really.

What do you want from me?!
But seriously though, I messed up last game because I was too indecisive. I'm trying to be more confident and assertive, and I'm getting scumread for it. >_<
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by Clumsy »

And no Spiffeh, I don't think you contributed to it at all. I don't know where all that came from.

P-edit: Thanks Hiplop. It's good to actually have a friend this game. Do you know if there are any other friends?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Clumsy »

But is she as close as you and I are?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #16) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by Clumsy »

That's my favorite Disney movie of all time actually. Still makes me cry. >_>
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Well, Bro for one. I wouldn't want to lynch there until we hear from a replacement at least I think. Doesn't feel right, that kind of play could come from something outside of game. Definitely worth not forgetting about though, just don't want a quicklynch there right now. Kuroi and to a lesser extent Gamma I'm leaning scum. Hiplop is town. Good feelings that you're town. Good vibes from Trollie, but we need more from that slot. You?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #18) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by Clumsy »

It's not that it's developed that much, but that I'm -trying- to develop it that way. Good way to do that is to just do it. Being happy makes you smile, but smiling makes your brain think you're happy.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #19) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Clumsy »

You've seemed to be really tunnely, mainly on me and Bro. While I don't disagree on Bro, I do find people that tunnel seem to be more often scum. I tunneled on a guy named Shrike the entirety of D1 as my first game, which I was scum. Other than that just gut. Like I said though, it's to a lesser extent. Not sure I would want you as a lynch today.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #20) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:40 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Whoops! So sorry. Been busy for a little while. Will try to be more active, but before I forget:
@MOD: I will be V/LA this weekend April 15th-17th.

In post 618, TheTrollie wrote:
In post 567, Spiffeh wrote:He's probably scum actually

im so town my eyes hurt

You haven't actually done anything yet. Are you caught up now?

In post 576, KuroiXHF wrote:VOTE: Ranger
You can eat and scum hunt at the same time.

In post 584, KuroiXHF wrote:...actually didn't know Ranger was L-4. UNVOTE:

I really really don't like these posts from Kuroi. Feels slimy as all hell. I've gotten that feeling from them all game so far.

In post 598, Ranger wrote:Caught up.

is current reads.

Really think we should lynch in {Kuroi, Gammagooey}, though Aristophanes wouldn't be the end of the world.

In post 599, Spiffeh wrote:I'm starting to buy into a Kuroi Gamma scum team myself

What makes you two think that these two are scum together? I could go for a Kuroi lynch today, but Gamma is not at the top of my priority list.

I'm currently feeling better about Spiffeh. Recent posts have moved him up on my ladder.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #21) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:42 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 595, Ranger wrote:
hiplop wrote:why the { brackets
It spreads... >:D
(You can blame me because I was pretty much the first to use brackets in my readslists; literally everyone else I've seen using them started only
after
I had established the precedence. Reason I have it on my wiki. <3)

{Errantparabola}
{RadiantCowbells, hiplop}
{TheTrollie, Spiffeh}
{Clumsy, Nahdia, Maestro}
{Aristophanes}
{Kuroi, Gammagooey}

As of 16.

Not a bad list, although I'm confused about 2 things. Why is Errant at the top the whole time, and why is Nahdia lower than Trollie? I know you said you weren't going to talk about EP, but why Nahdia down here?

Also, Hiplop. We should talk about us at some point.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:21 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 626, Gammagooey wrote:Man that's pretty legitimately dissapointing.

@Ranger- I don't really see why you're scumreading me unless you're basically hard-pairing kurio and I. Can you fill me in? I will say that I voted bro over clumsy in the post you mentioned solely because his personal attack on RC was abhorrent, and I'd like to see people get immediately lynched whenever they try bullshit like that instead of it getting shrugged off and it becoming another thing that's tacitly tolerated and then used by others to argue for the alignment of that player one way or another later in the game.

@Clumsy- answer this for me please
In post 505, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 501, Clumsy wrote:You've seemed to be really tunnely, mainly on me and Bro. While I don't disagree on Bro, I do find people that tunnel seem to be more often scum. I tunneled on a guy named Shrike the entirety of D1 as my first game, which I was scum. Other than that just gut. Like I said though, it's to a lesser extent. Not sure I would want you as a lynch today.

i personally disagree with tunnelling as a scumtell but it's a fine enough surface level reason so whatever. what makes you think my own particular brand of tunneling would be a scumtell? Why would tunneling make the game easier for me or make my position better as scum?

If you want to base it off of what you were thinking at the time of voting me that's even better, but even if you didn't think about it at the time I still want you to go over it now and use this to basically evaluate the reasons for your read and what you think my underlying motivations for what I'm doing are.

If you're looking for a reason scum would do it, I think it makes the illusion for scum hunting easier. You can ignore most other people and just focus on the one, while staying out of everything else. You can be seen doing things, without contributing as much. Not saying that's what you're doing, but yeah. I don't know anything other than that about making it easier for you, but I still think tunnelers are more often scum. That said, I would definitely prefer Kuroi over you at this point of the game. Just look at their ISO. They haven't actually been doing anything productive at all.

VOTE: Kuroi
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Dunno if you're counting the one word post, but he is up there in 634.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:17 am

Post by Clumsy »

Hiplop, we need to decide who is not our friend. I think I know who you want to keep out of our treehouse?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:40 am

Post by Clumsy »

Nahdia, go back to your treehouse. No girls allowed
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:05 am

Post by Clumsy »

Hello duppin, don't think I've seen your name around.

Actually, Nahdia, girls allowed for a few minutes. What are your reads? You never got back to us on those.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Clumsy »

=/ I agree there. Don't you have anything else?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:00 am

Post by Clumsy »

I don't know about Ranger, now that she revealed what's going on. Or do you disagree with Nahdia about EP being town?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #29) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:21 am

Post by Clumsy »

I could go for either of those, and maybe even Gamma too. I want to hang Kuroi.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:22 am

Post by Clumsy »

I would like Trollie to post more and get into town territory, though.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by Clumsy »

@Clumsy, can you give me a list of your current reads? I know you've kinda already given reads, but I'd just like to hear where you're currently at.

[/quote]

Sure, I'll just make a readlist here.

{Hiplop}
{Nahdia}
{Dippin, Ranger, EP}
{Trollie, Spiffeh, Aristo}
{Maestro, Gamma}
{Kuroi}
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by Clumsy »

If we do this, do you wanna keep Kuroi out instead then?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:33 pm

Post by Clumsy »

I just realized that deadline is very close to when I'll be back in town. I'll try my best to make it back before deadline, but I can't promise. Situations out of my control and all.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #34) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:29 am

Post by Clumsy »

Have service for a bit here. First

That's all we're getting from you two? Aristo and Maestro. Prod dodges near deadline? Aristo I know you said you're at work, but we need you both to do something.

Second, Hiplop, we need to decide. Kuroi/Gamma?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Maybe Hiplop, but I think there might be a better choice for our club. I think I'd rather Maestro or Gamma to join the club.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #36) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Second rule about Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club!

HIPLOP. YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT FIGHT CLUB.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #37) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 757, Spiffeh wrote:UNVOTE:
I'll just vote where dipping does at this point

My scum reads are Ranger and Gamma

Kuroi too kinda but less so

You're just voting where Duppin is at this point? Why didn't you just pledge to him then?

In post 772, TheTrollie wrote:highly town wagon right now imo

Do you have any other input at all about the game? We can't read you with so little content, which is very bad. Same goes for Aristo, but he's here now.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #38) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by Clumsy »

I'm here, one sec to catch up with recent reading
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #39) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Clumsy »

I'd like Kuroi, but I think I'm going to trust Hiplop on this. What're we doing tonight, did you change your mind to Trollie?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (isolation #40) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Clumsy »

I'm okay with that. So you want Gamma instead Hip? I'm willing to follow you there, if you're sure about Kuroi.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #41) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Clumsy »

I think that's a lynch, Kuroi beat me to it.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #42) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Acknowledged, Hippy.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #43) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 883, Spiffeh wrote:I want hiplop's ass dead today

In post 893, Spiffeh wrote:Ranger Kuroi is a fine lynch but hiplop is scum as well and my goal today is to convince everyone of that

Nope. Hiplop is town, 100%. Trust me on this. That lynch is not happening.

In post 897, Ranger wrote:
Spiffeh wrote:The wagon dissolved literally overnight.
Without Kuroi having claimed.

I actually pride myself on not claiming.
[/quote]

Rightfully so. We don't need a claim on L-2. But the point I think Ranger is trying to make is that it wasn't pushed to actually getting there.

In post 910, Nahdia wrote:
Gladiate: KuroiXHF

Shit just got real. I know where my votes going between these two though.
VOTE: Kuroi
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (isolation #44) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Are you really? I must have counted wrong, or I would have announced. I thought it was -2 right now.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #45) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Wait, I think you are at L-2. I don't think Nahdia actually voted you yet.

Nahdia, where are you at thought wise right now?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (isolation #46) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by Clumsy »

We need something out of you Nahdia. I was town reading you early, but you're giving us nothing to work with here.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #47) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 951, Spiffeh wrote:Clumsy I want to know specifically why YOU are town reading hiplop

I don't want to hear it from him

Something more than "I've never misread him" please

Half of it is what he said, the other half shouldn't be talked about yet. Revealing that information right now in the game would be a detriment. That info does not need to be out yet, and would mostly help scum. So please stop asking.

In post 953, KuroiXHF wrote:I think it's more than just Nahdia. EP needs to contribute. Aristophanes needs to contribute more. Maestro needs to contribute some, although I do town-read him.

This is true. But why do you town read him?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #48) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 966, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 959, Clumsy wrote:This is true. But why do you town read him?

I can't disclose that. The best I can say is I'm fairly sure he's town and he knows I'm town.

Hrm, okay. But if intent is given... we need to know.

In post 962, Nahdia wrote:
In post 956, Spiffeh wrote:Nahdia there are two more scum

Who are they
Kuroi and some1 else

based on play in the hood, i don't think it's Maestro. or ranger/EP for that matter. and assuming no 3rd party, 2 scum left probably means not hiplop/clumsy with w/e weird role they have? and uhhh... idk what else.

That leaves Aristo, you, and Spiffeh. I'm assuming that you're going to say it's not you of course. So Aristo/Spiffeh? And why?

You're giving a lot of "uh"s and "idk"s... With day 1 it's somewhat understandable, with not having a vote it could be pretty weird. But you have a vote today. Which you still have not used, even when faking a gladiate, which is very odd.

P-edit: holy activity. Not going to try to catch up in this post.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #49) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In case this ends suddenly: Hiplop, we need to plan. Who're we letting into our treehouse tonight?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #50) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Spiffeh, why are you still pushing this?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (isolation #51) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Clumsy »

He's pushing it a little, but I'd be willing to throw the ladder down to him.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (isolation #52) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Maybe. I'm conflicted.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #53) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by Clumsy »

That's L-1
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #54) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Clumsy »

I think we need to stay on the mouse. He wants in.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #55) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Clumsy »

I agree that the claim needed to come... but damn.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (isolation #56) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Yeah, sorry Hippy. Had fun though!
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #57) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by Clumsy »

I was wondering why it ended, but I figured it was some weirdness with lovers. I dunno. It was fun though!

Also, as someone once told me: "Being right about the scum is only half of winning, the other half is being convincing enough to get the votes to hang them."
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #58) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:18 pm

Post by Clumsy »

I think you're cool Hiplop!
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum