He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:15 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

you keep making excuses preemptively for being wrong about your reads
you're doubtcasting everything
you're pushing on every town aligned player and defending every scum aligned player

just stop.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:16 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

I'm not doing implosion and would rather do syn over GR (though the latter is more preference).
Even though implosions wrong on me I still think he's probably town rather than you happening to gunsmith check scum-doctor.

Like, I might be wrong about my reads but at least its a learning experience and I'm really trying
deranged and incoherent
?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:35 pm

VOTE: Golden robster

Don't really feel like Syndesis quite as much as this, sorry.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:46 pm

Raskol there are 3 scum remaining.

Who do you think they are?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:49 pm

Here's my PoV.

I'm town.
Kirroha I'm nearly positive is town by play.
Nino is conftown by claim.

{Gif has an inno
Imp has a gunsmith inno}

So if you claim to be town that leaves

{GR, Syndesis, Magna}

Do you think that's the scumteam or do you think that one of the innos is wrong?
Think hard about it.

So if you're town that leaves

3 scum in
{GR, Synd, Implosion,
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:54 pm

Ignore the last 3 lines obviously.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:56 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Why do you have kirroha near conftown?
deranged and incoherent
?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:57 pm

I'll revisit it in the morning but she's been ridiculously town from what I remember.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:46 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

@GIF – Something occurred to me over the weekend. Why do you keep addressing Rask as Vig-bait? Have you just not bothered to read the thread where on multiple occasions Nino has claimed 1-shot Vig? Because you act as if a Vig on Rask could be forthcoming and it isn’t by all accounts.

In post 1775, RadiantCowbells wrote:you keep making excuses preemptively for being wrong about your reads
you're doubtcasting everything
you're pushing on every town aligned player and defending every scum aligned player

just stop.

Just have to say once again that this isn’t a post that a Town player makes to someone they think are likely scum and one of the best lynch options for today.

1. Hypocrisy galore regarding making excuses about being wrong on reads when Radiant has already built in excuses as to why I would not flip scum if lynched.
2. Flat out incorrect statement that being able to acknowledge you are not 100% correct is a Scum-tell. Only scum can be 100% sure of alignments in the game as they have the inside information. Oh look, that’s here from Radiant also.
3. Tone addresses Implosion as Town who is wrong (“Just stop”) as opposed to scum. Because it’s scum’s job to push through mislynches. Like Radiant tried but failed on BBT.

In post 1759, Raskolnikov wrote:Well yeah, obviously you guys aren't in the same position and can't play as I do from my perspective, but I can't really do anything other than explain my own actions and thoughts and let you judge for yourself. To convince you guys using logic that I'm not using myself doesn't make that much sense to me, it's similar to asking a cop to explain his inno/guilty because you don't know he's actually that role.

See that’s just it – applying your own set of conclusions to any other player results in you being “High Probability Scum” and thus in the pool of logical lynches for the day. I disagree with your logic on that for several reasons but I wanted to see if you would acknowledge that your post isn’t driven by logic that makes sense to anyone other than you. You don’t.

In post 1760, kirroha wrote:Nope. It's always town to crumb your role asap so you can prove yourself later when players dwindle.

My only problem was that I failed to crumb it properly.

MOI you act like WIFOM is some magical thing that all scum aspire towards. No it's not, especially when like in this case it makes no strategic sense. Come on you can't be that misguided.

Nope. It isn’t almost ever Town to breadcrumb a VT role. For a large number of reasons. Now since you are my absolute number 1 scum target I’m not going to both to list them off because I don’t believe you actually believe that.

And the second part is of course non-sense. Scum most importantly aspire to playing as similar to Town as possible given their inherent lack of ability to honestly scumhunt (in non-Multiball games). However you didn’t and got stuck flailing with a play that has no Pro-Town motivation and leaning on WIFOM and AtE as defense.

In post 1765, Syndesis wrote:The degree to which MoI is misrepping RC in is confounding.

@MoI (): The reason I jumped off Ras in is that I thought they were a PR. Additionally - if I thought there was anyone who would have needed the case, I would have made it, but to me GR is so obvscum that it didn't seem necessary.

If you’d be so kind as to show any way I’m misrepping Radiant I’d love to see that. I don’t expect you will because … effort .. but it would be nice.

A large number of players are calling you obv-scum without presenting but a bare minimum of reasoning for why (if that). Should everyone just lynch you without presented cases?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:39 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 1783, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Why do you keep addressing Rask as Vig-bait?

Me calling him vigbait is mutually exclusive to Nino's vig claim. I use that term as "my god I wish I was a dayvig so I can shoot him rn" anyway. So basically someone I can't read for not-very-great reason.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Syndesis
Syndesis
Goon
Syndesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Syndesis »

In post 1767, RadiantCowbells wrote:Robster, what do you think about my points about Implosion?

Syndesis, the same?

To be honest, I don't see what you see, but I
do
see what vaguely resembles scum peddling paranoia.

In post 1783, MagnaofIllusion wrote:If you’d be so kind as to show any way I’m misrepping Radiant I’d love to see that. I don’t expect you will because … effort .. but it would be nice.

I do put effort in
sometimes
, you know!

The first thing, which technically speaking is not actually a misrep but more a convoluted train of logic, is that you're pushing RC on the grounds of him...not voting his D3 scumreads on D1/2? That's the impression I get.

The actual misrep...looks like a misread on my part now >__> (yeah I'm going to go hide somewhere if that's the case, sorry ;___;), but I'm still curious about it:

In post 1706, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 738, RadiantCowbells wrote:Synd, Imp, Ink, Rubixx, anyone on the Taisho wagon.

Let's get dis done?

Note the lovely reads here on two confirmed Town

Not sure what you mean? (I thought you were implying that the reads were "lovely" because they were wrong but that doesn't make sense.)

In post 1783, MagnaofIllusion wrote:A large number of players are calling you obv-scum without presenting but a bare minimum of reasoning for why (if that). Should everyone just lynch you without presented cases?

Well, if everyone in the game was convinced I was scum they certainly wouldn't
need
a case to lynch me. I don't see your point, can you clarify?
and yet the flower blooming / both winter and death defies
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:06 pm

Can we all consolidate on Robster?

He's like, super obvious scum and I don't feel like pushing the harder lynches until MoI has seen a scumflip and maybe he'll be less petulant.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:18 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 1774, implosion wrote:like, i might be wrong about my reads but about me at least he is being really stupid

all this and more
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:19 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 1786, RadiantCowbells wrote:Can we all consolidate on Robster?

He's like, super obvious scum and I don't feel like pushing the harder lynches until MoI has seen a scumflip and maybe he'll be less petulant.

In post 1774, implosion wrote:like, i might be wrong about my reads but about me at least he is being really stupid
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:20 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 1769, RadiantCowbells wrote:Aight Robster's just trying to avoid dealing out associatives now.

Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:20 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

From now on, when someone asks me something, I will reply with that post if the question/statement is just plain stupid
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:29 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

Robster, what do you think about my points about Implosion?

Syndesis, the same?

Don't see anything that makes implosion scum here.

I can get behind an implosion wagon tomorrow; don't see scum!rask as strongly I did but I do see scum!syndesis here.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:51 am

Post by kirroha »

I kind of don't want to play mafia anymore but I also want to see this game through to the end so ehh.
with a chainsaw.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:11 am

So I PMed our replacement Mod on Saturday morning and requested a Vote-count as VCs coming at least once every two days is not what I consider a reasonable request. That PM has yet to be read. So I’ve PMed the listmod explaining we might have a second flaked Mod. Just an FYI.

In post 1791, Golden Robster wrote:Don't see anything that makes implosion scum here.

I can get behind an implosion wagon tomorrow; don't see scum!rask as strongly I did but I do see scum!syndesis here.

So let me get this straight – nothing Radiant says makes you see Implosion scum. But you’d happily lynch Implosion tomorrow? Can you point me to where you show why you read Implosion as scum? And why, if he was scum, wouldn’t you get behind his lynch today?

In post 1785, Syndesis wrote:The first thing, which technically speaking is not actually a misrep but more a convoluted train of logic, is that you're pushing RC on the grounds of him...not voting his D3 scumreads on D1/2? That's the impression I get.

The point is that his read on Golden hasn’t developed in any meaningful way. Day 1 and Day 2 there was little to show how he transitioned to that read. Yes, I understand reads do change. But there is no thread evidence to point to why and the situation very much reads to me as possibly a case of scum-Radiant simply picking out what he perceives to be the easiest lynches for his scum-reads. Golden was under fire Day 1 and Day 2 … being put at L-1 both days. You can’t sell me that suddenly he’s a hard target. Likewise scum Radiant has quasi-boxed himself in on GIF and Implosion (but not completely since he keeps throwing Godfather and Doctor Mafia speculation around to leave a trap-door for the future) so suddenly you are a great suspect. And I only became scum after I’ve called him scum. Classic OMGUS.

I don’t see Town scum-hunting personally.

In post 1785, Syndesis wrote:Not sure what you mean? (I thought you were implying that the reads were "lovely" because they were wrong but that doesn't make sense.)

Maybe I should have been more clear because you mis-attributed my comment to the quotes. Here is what I said was “lovely” reads –

In post 760, RadiantCowbells wrote:When was I white knighting Kill ever? She's a scumread.

I'm more interested in BBT at this time though.

Radiant’s addressed several players as having terrible reads and suggested they should not talk or just follow him. But his reads so far this game have also been bad. BBT was a terrible push and here Kill is a scum-read (which he never did any scum-hunting on BTW). Both flipped Town Night 1. So it is self-contradictory for him to suggest others are terrible and shouldn’t be listened to because they would “ruin Town” or “are scum”.

Could that be ego-out-of-control bad play? Possible. Also possible it is scum trying to stifle dissenting voices in a game he felt was at one point easily in hand and now there is significant push-back in his ruling Town.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:18 am

Post by Golden Robster »

So let me get this straight – nothing Radiant says makes you see Implosion scum. But you’d happily lynch Implosion tomorrow? Can you point me to where you show why you read Implosion as scum? And why, if he was scum, wouldn’t you get behind his lynch today?

I said "I CAN get behind an implosion wagon" tomorrow, but not today. "I can get behind" does not mean that I'd happily lynch Implosion. If I saw a decent argument laid out, then maybe, but no, I don't see any great points from RC and his argument. Therefore I do not want to lynch him today.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:37 am

In post 1794, Golden Robster wrote:
I said "I CAN get behind an implosion wagon" tomorrow, but not today. "I can get behind" does not mean that I'd happily lynch Implosion. If I saw a decent argument laid out, then maybe, but no, I don't see any great points from RC and his argument. Therefore I do not want to lynch him today.

So you are leaving open the possibility you might vote for someone in the future if you see arguments laid out to indicate they are scum. But you don't see them currently.

Is there anyone this argument doesn't apply to in any Mafia game? What's the point of the original post?

Why you are responding - why don't you see Rask as scum as much now? Link me to / highlight what you found scummy about her before and why your stance is changing.

Chop chop

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:30 am

MoI just vote Robster mmk?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:38 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

can you explain your kirroha read pls ty
deranged and incoherent
?
Metrion
Metrion
Goon
Metrion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:35 am

Post by Metrion »

Vote Count 3.3

Syndesis
(3)
: Golden Robster, Kirroha, Raskolnikov
(L-2)

Golden Robster
(3)
: Syndesis, NinoMasaki, RadiantCowbells
(L-2)

Kirroha
(1)
: MagnaofIllusion
(L-4)

Raskolnikov
(1)
: Implosion
(L-4)

Not Voting
(1)
: GuyInFreezer

With 9 players alive, majority is 5 today.

(expired on 2016-04-08 00:16:00) remains in Day Three.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:15 am

Kirro, I wanna be 100% sure you're town.

do things.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”