Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by Ether »

Day 1, Votecount 6

4 Smudger (Minsc and Boo, androgybee, Xkfyu, Not_Mafia)
3 androgybee (ActionDan, Smudger, Fire Assassin)
1 Fire Assassin (Gorkington)
1 Gorkington (Ircher)

4 Unvote (Aristophanes, Iecerint, Maruchan, Roshar)

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
The deadline is in (expired on 2016-04-20 09:00:00), or on Wednesday, April 20th at 9:00 am EDT.

Last edited by Ether on Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 0, Ether wrote:Hi! Ether here. Aeronaut and I are running this now, not Yimmy. Sorry for the delays!

Complete Playerlist
  1. Minsc and Boo (Radja + Titus hydra)
    Ircher
    (replaces Davsto)

Fire Assassin
    Iecerint
    Maruchan
    Gorkington
    Not_Mafia
    androgybee (beeboy + Nahdia hydra)
    Smudger
    Xkfyu
    Roshar
    ActionDan
    Aristophanes
    * = prodded

I don't know too many of you. Radja modded Newbie 1682 which I was in, and Titus was in Mini 1769 which I replaced into D1. Mini 1763 recently finished -- I played with Not_Mafia there, and fyi: if we have any trace of that sort of nonsense that when on in that thread, I'm replacing out. So, pls, no nonsensical posts and/or irrelevant hangman. Smudger was also in N1682, but he was NK N1 and didn't post a lot. And that's everyone I know out of this playlist.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by Gorkington »

meh, ircher is maybe town for the fervor and rigorous nature of last post.

p-edit: actually yeah ircher can be in the townpile.

also if im being frustrating, its probably for a reason.
;)
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by Gorkington »

also ether, im very self-conscious about how close i am to being lynched right now.
can i request that fire assassin's vote be moved to its rightful place on nahdia hydra? it makes me nervous being L-5 :S
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 153, Gorkington wrote:also ether, im very self-conscious about how close i am to being lynched right now.
can i request that fire assassin's vote be moved to its rightful place on nahdia hydra? it makes me nervous being L-5 :S

Srsly, pls dont make me metadive you. This just sounds so noobish & scummy.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 152, Gorkington wrote:meh, ircher is maybe town for the fervor and rigorous nature of last post.

p-edit: actually yeah ircher can be in the townpile.

also if im being frustrating, its probably for a reason.
;)

I'm always town and I'm almost always mislynched :(. I've yet to play a single scumgame :(

Being town, esp, VT, all the time gets SO boring.... And then you have those lurkers who are impossible to lynch....l
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by Ether »

The votecount has been fixed. Gorkington is safe.
As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by Gorkington »

thats cool!
i probably wont let you get lynched this game!

if it makes you feel better, im also almost always town.
i never get lynched though. :s

p-edit: thank god.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by Gorkington »

In post 149, Ircher wrote:Ans this is relevant because? Also, people can do what they want; if they want to use an alt, so be it; it's not your place to criticize.
oh and because i dont want you to think im entirely a bad person.
gorkington is my fun alt that i play mafia on.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 153, Gorkington wrote:also ether, im very self-conscious about how close i am to being lynched right now.

You going to be silly all game? Cause, I can dig that.
But seriously, are you thinking davsto slot is scum? Point out the weirdness in their posts pls.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I do not play like bringer, stop comparing me to bringer.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

Man this game is pretty inactive.
I bet scum can lurk to win this game pretty easy.

Unfortunately for them, I will hunt them down.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I do not play like bringer, stop comparing me to bringer.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:29 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

We've had ~6 pages in ~13 hours, your post just looks like pointless grandstanding
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:55 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 138, Gorkington wrote:town and scum can both be lynchbait.
smudger's opening was awkward and easy to latch onto.
hes not saying much now and probably wont react until momentum has fizzled.

p-edit: pressure is only useful if people are here to be pressured by it, is a sexy point that i stand by earlygame.

Most (3 out of 4) of Smudgers votes accumulated before he even made his first post, so why are you connecting his entrance with his wagon?

Also, why do you believe that he won't react until his wagon's momentum slows down?
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:20 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 92, Gorkington wrote:VOTE: Gorkington

Gorkington is a scummy name.

In post 93, Gorkington wrote:
vote: fire assassin

your first mistake.
was.
getting my attention.

I really, REALLY do not like this interaction. PLEASE tell me I am nto the only one who felt like this interaction was horribad?
In post 99, Gorkington wrote:not-mafia and maruchan are townleans.
smudger is nulltown.

What.
WHAT.
I don't even.
How df is my post pointing out a single slight townread (THAT IS DIFFERENT THAN YOUR PARANOIA READ ON SAME PERSON), and explainign my lack of future activity in any way REMOTELY giving you a townlean? I literally have had 0 content by this post.
In post 105, Fire Assassin wrote:Ircher, you predecessor claimed to be town power role.
Want to confirm that for us?

WHAT?!?
You. You don't ask if someone is a town Power Role as town. You don't do that! That LITERALLY hands the scum information that you do NOT want them to have. and Dav did NOT claim TOWN or POWER ROLE. He literally claimed a role that plotinus has never had before. That leaves about 100 different alignments open for debate, and about a million roles, both positive and negative utility. Do NOT put words into another player's mouth.
In post 106, Ircher wrote:Pedit: I will not confirm nor deny that. (And what an idiot he is if he did that!)

thank god, a player with common sense. I'm going to enjoy playing with you good sir.
In post 122, Fire Assassin wrote:Gorkington, why you think Not Mafia is town lean?

In post 127, Gorkington wrote:
In post 122, Fire Assassin wrote:Gorkington, why you think Not Mafia is town lean?
he seems like it.

hope that isnt troublesome.

More interactions that reinforce the icky feeling I had from the original first-post-in-game interaction between these two. Fire Assassin is either an experienced player from another mafia community or a secret alt of an MSer. Either way, I am ignoring his join date so that means none of these can be excused as newbie-dumb. Glorkington while still being semi-new is playing into these interactions too much.
In post 144, Gorkington wrote:why were half of your points about the slot you replaced.
silly goose.

typically site-meta is to say that people who self-read when they replace in is a scum tell, but i completely disagree with that. I do the same thing when I replcae in, to explain why my prdecessor was stupid and played the game compeltely different than how I did. So I have no problem with self-slot-readson predecessor from the replace-in.

Ircher contineus to elaborate the town lean i had on the slot from davsto. love #149

VOTE: glorkington Being paranoid about votes on you when you only have one (and a mis-counted second) vote on you at this stage of the game is super fucking scummy beyond belief. especially with all your earlier bullshit I kept noticing. Sorry bud, youre on my scum list.
In post 159, Fire Assassin wrote:

But seriously, are you thinking davsto slot is scum? Point out the weirdness in their posts pls.

OH MY GOD the nasty creeps i get from your continued interactions with gork, you guys are feeding off of each other too much. this association is just way too bad.
In post 160, Fire Assassin wrote:Man this game is pretty inactive.

>inactive
>3 and a half pages in less than 24 hours.
I'm sorry that some of us have jobs and responsibilities in real life but 3-5 pages a day is plenty active. I remember when I was in high school and I used to think if there wasn't a post every hour the game was sluggish. But that isn't realistic for most people.
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:35 am

Post by Maruchan »

Fucked up my quote tags, let me try to fix it.
In post 163, Maruchan wrote:
In post 92, Gorkington wrote:VOTE: Gorkington

Gorkington is a scummy name.

In post 93, Gorkington wrote:
vote: fire assassin

your first mistake.
was.
getting my attention.

I really, REALLY do not like this interaction. PLEASE tell me I am nto the only one who felt like this interaction was horribad?
In post 99, Gorkington wrote:not-mafia and maruchan are townleans.
smudger is nulltown.

What.
WHAT.
I don't even.
How df is my post pointing out a single slight townread (THAT IS DIFFERENT THAN YOUR PARANOIA READ ON SAME PERSON), and explainign my lack of future activity in any way REMOTELY giving you a townlean? I literally have had 0 content by this post.
In post 105, Fire Assassin wrote:Ircher, you predecessor claimed to be town power role.
Want to confirm that for us?

WHAT?!?
You. You don't ask if someone is a town Power Role as town. You don't do that! That LITERALLY hands the scum information that you do NOT want them to have. and Dav did NOT claim TOWN or POWER ROLE. He literally claimed a role that plotinus has never had before. That leaves about 100 different alignments open for debate, and about a million roles, both positive and negative utility. Do NOT put words into another player's mouth.
In post 106, Ircher wrote:Pedit: I will not confirm nor deny that. (And what an idiot he is if he did that!)

thank god, a player with common sense. I'm going to enjoy playing with you good sir.

In post 127, Gorkington wrote:
he seems like it.

hope that isnt troublesome.

More interactions that reinforce the icky feeling I had from the original first-post-in-game interaction between these two. Fire Assassin is either an experienced player from another mafia community or a secret alt of an MSer. Either way, I am ignoring his join date so that means none of these can be excused as newbie-dumb. Glorkington while still being semi-new is playing into these interactions too much.
In post 144, Gorkington wrote:why were half of your points about the slot you replaced.
silly goose.

typically site-meta is to say that people who self-read when they replace in is a scum tell, but i completely disagree with that. I do the same thing when I replcae in, to explain why my prdecessor was stupid and played the game compeltely different than how I did. So I have no problem with self-slot-readson predecessor from the replace-in.

Ircher contineus to elaborate the town lean i had on the slot from davsto. love #149

VOTE: glorkington Being paranoid about votes on you when you only have one (and a mis-counted second) vote on you at this stage of the game is super fucking scummy beyond belief. especially with all your earlier bullshit I kept noticing. Sorry bud, youre on my scum list.
In post 159, Fire Assassin wrote:

OH MY GOD the nasty creeps i get from your continued interactions with gork, you guys are feeding off of each other too much. this association is just way too bad.
In post 160, Fire Assassin wrote:Man this game is pretty inactive.

>inactive
>3 and a half pages in less than 24 hours.
I'm sorry that some of us have jobs and responsibilities in real life but 3-5 pages a day is plenty active. I remember when I was in high school and I used to think if there wasn't a post every hour the game was sluggish. But that isn't realistic for most people.

VOTE: gorkington
in case it wasn't clear for the mod
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:40 am

Post by Gorkington »

In post 164, Maruchan wrote:Glorkington while still being semi-new is playing into these interactions too much.
did you know that i got a scummy for being on the best town for 2015?
that's probably something else that you can use to scumread me for my too bad to be excused by newness push youre using.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:41 am

Post by Gorkington »

In post 164, Maruchan wrote:Being paranoid about votes on you when you only have one (and a mis-counted second) vote on you at this stage of the game is super fucking scummy beyond belief. especially with all your earlier bullshit I kept noticing. Sorry bud, youre on my scum list.
oh my god im L-5 again. am i supposed to claim now?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Are you really that deaf to sarcasm Maruchan?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:56 am

Post by Gorkington »

tierlist:
ircher
notmafia
=========
beeboy/nahdia
smudger
=========
titus/radja [also untouchable today]
actiondan
iece
aristophanes
roshar
=========
maruchan
=========
xkfyu
=========
fire assassin
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:58 am

Post by Xkfyu »

You just gonna scum read me and ignore my questions?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:59 am

Post by Xkfyu »

And why is M&B "untouchable" today?
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:06 am

Post by Gorkington »

In post 162, Xkfyu wrote:Most (3 out of 4) of Smudgers votes accumulated before he even made his first post, so why are you connecting his entrance with his wagon?
do you disagree that smudger's wagon still being a thing is related to his entrance?
y/n?
if y, why ask such a pointless question.
if n, why are you being wrong at me?

xk wrote:Also, why do you believe that he won't react until his wagon's momentum slows down?
lack of reaction to the rest of the wagon.

xkfyu wrote:You just gonna scum read me and ignore my questions?
yes and maybe.

xkfyu wrote:And why is M&B "untouchable" today?
because.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:06 am

Post by Gorkington »

or to be more specific, because titus.*
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:15 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 171, Gorkington wrote:In post 162, Xkfyu wrote:
Most (3 out of 4) of Smudgers votes accumulated before he even made his first post, so why are you connecting his entrance with his wagon?
do you disagree that smudger's wagon still being a thing is related to his entrance?
y/n?
if y, why ask such a pointless question.
if n, why are you being wrong at me?

Yes, I disagree. You're the only one who has really had a problem with his entrance, and you never even voted for him.

In post 171, Gorkington wrote:xk wrote:
Also, why do you believe that he won't react until his wagon's momentum slows down?
lack of reaction to the rest of the wagon.

The "rest of the wagon?" You mean Not_Mafia? Perhaps he just hasn't been back online since his last post.

In post 172, Gorkington wrote:or to be more specific, because titus.*

Ok, so why is Titus untouchable?
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:22 am

Post by Gorkington »

Xkfyu wrote:Yes, I disagree. You're the only one who has really had a problem with his entrance, and you never even voted for him.
i) so youre voting him because "lol a wagon on someone for no reason is fun"?
ii) not-mafia is a person in this game who ive been talking to.
frustrating that it feels like youre not actually reading whats happening in the game.

Xkfyu wrote:The "rest of the wagon?" You mean Not_Mafia? Perhaps he just hasn't been back online since his last post.
In post 84, Minsc and Boo wrote:I only know Plotinus usually rolls scum.

so we're probably looking at 6 scum here.

VOTE: Smudger

I also want in!

-Radja
yeah.
just notmafia.

Xkfyu wrote:Ok, so why is Titus untouchable?
i probably wont be okay with lynching her slot on day one this game for dumb personal reasons. sorry.
:(

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”