What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 696, Dragon Knight wrote:Those are the WORST catchup notes I've ever seen. If this game doesn't turning around, im replacing out. This is without a doubt the worst town (unless all of the active ones are scum) I've ever seen.

FB is already pissed at you anyways. Stop sucking, guys.

PEdit: You... Prove my point. If that's all it takes for you to townread someone, you're either crappy town or scum.

I don't think your in a position to judge considering how poir your play has also been this game, Just my 2 cents.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by Ircher »

Lets lynch Magna. Its imo def. the better lynch regardless of whether you think Ranger is scum cuz we're not lynching an outed, potentially very useful, investigative role that is actually contributing to discussion.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by Ircher »

And no, I'm not a very strong town player. Looking at my meta would show that. I've been mislynched a lot cuz I do things that dont make sense/are bad. BBut, you're not perfect too, so you should try to be nicer and more humble rather than insisting you are always right and anyone who disagrees is dumb.

Pride is the root of all evil.
Dragon Knight
Dragon Knight
Goon
Dragon Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by Dragon Knight »

In post 700, Ircher wrote:
In post 696, Dragon Knight wrote:Those are the WORST catchup notes I've ever seen. If this game doesn't turning around, im replacing out. This is without a doubt the worst town (unless all of the active ones are scum) I've ever seen.

FB is already pissed at you anyways. Stop sucking, guys.

PEdit: You... Prove my point. If that's all it takes for you to townread someone, you're either crappy town or scum.

I don't think your in a position to judge considering how poir your play has also been this game, Just my 2 cents.

I do nothing without reason. Just because you see my behavior as terrible does not mean it was fruitless.
Hydra of Firebringer and DiamondSentinel

Sorry for the cancer!
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 684, Dragon Knight wrote:Ircher, Ranger is quite good at faking a town game, and her slot, Jeanne, was 5 billion percent scum. She is a very good lynch.

Couple things here. First, Ranger is not likely scum. Jeanne also does not keep claims to herself much. Her claiming after a full cop claim isn't scummy at all, since multiple cop like roles rarely exist in the same setup.
Counterpoint YCBA IV
. The reference by Jeanne was a call to me specifically. I was a little wierded by it but given Jeanne's full claim the reach to me made sense. She wanted someone to know she was counterclaiming.

What should be more alarming is that Ranger has suddenly jumped to top townread
after I pushed Ircher to make a decision
. The reasons that Ircher provides are solely related to the claim by Jeanne. Same with he reasons for DK being town. He was aware of both claims being what they were when I began pushing him. Ranger was right to see who was jumping on the wagon but missed this glaring inconsistent retreat by Ircher. Ircher didn't have reasons to townread Ranger based on play. The townread is likely because there are too many scum on Ranger's wagon.

VOTE: Ircher
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
The Banterlords
The Banterlords
Goon
The Banterlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by The Banterlords »

I'm not reading super in depth all I know is that I'll compromise on dom most likely. Ranger and DK shouldn't be lynched today under any circumstances (town reading them and they claim important roles) so yea
The Banterlords
The Banterlords
Goon
The Banterlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by The Banterlords »

In post 705, The Banterlords wrote:I'm not reading super in depth all I know is that I'll compromise on dom most likely. Ranger and DK shouldn't be lynched today under any circumstances (town reading them and they claim important roles) so yea

~Dwlee
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 704, Code of Honor wrote:
In post 684, Dragon Knight wrote:Ircher, Ranger is quite good at faking a town game, and her slot, Jeanne, was 5 billion percent scum. She is a very good lynch.

Couple things here. First, Ranger is not likely scum. Jeanne also does not keep claims to herself much. Her claiming after a full cop claim isn't scummy at all, since multiple cop like roles rarely exist in the same setup.
Counterpoint YCBA IV
. The reference by Jeanne was a call to me specifically. I was a little wierded by it but given Jeanne's full claim the reach to me made sense. She wanted someone to know she was counterclaiming.

What should be more alarming is that Ranger has suddenly jumped to top townread
after I pushed Ircher to make a decision
. The reasons that Ircher provides are solely related to the claim by Jeanne. Same with he reasons for DK being town. He was aware of both claims being what they were when I began pushing him. Ranger was right to see who was jumping on the wagon but missed this glaring inconsistent retreat by Ircher. Ircher didn't have reasons to townread Ranger based on play. The townread is likely because there are too many scum on Ranger's wagon.

VOTE: Ircher

Go learn to read!
I can tell you just skimmed and didn't bother paying attn, otherwise you wouldn't be making such accusations such as "Reading Ranger solely on Jeanne's claim" -- That couldn't be any further from the truth.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 706, The Banterlords wrote:
In post 705, The Banterlords wrote:I'm not reading super in depth all I know is that I'll compromise on dom most likely. Ranger and DK shouldn't be lynched today under any circumstances (town reading them and they claim important roles) so yea

~Dwlee

How about Magnus?

Or Code who obviously bothers not to read and then starts throwing invalid accusations as people?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 699, Ircher wrote:
Spoiler: Reads
Confirmed Town
(From my perspective) (98%-100% Confidence)
Ircher  (100%) - Role PM

Likely Town
(85%-97% Confidence)
Ranger (93%) - Claim timing was unwarranted. Lurking != Scum, so I can excuse Jeanne's play. Ranger has done
a good deal of scumhunting having replaced in,
so therefore, I'm leaning town. Finally, all the reasons to lynch her are either very weak or just plain stupid. We are not lynching this slot D1. I might reconsider D2, but we're not lynching the scumhunting, logical, un-counterclaimed watcher.
Dragon (91%) - I have no reason to townread this slot aside from the claim which I still think was easy to make and very survivalistic and the fact that I think they truly believe that Ranger is scum, despite their awful reasoning. Motive IS a tell, and this slot seems to have the town motive and doing stuff typical of being town, so that's why a townread despite all odds.
Polar (90%) - Next to Ranger, I really like this slot... a lot. Scumhunting, using logical and rationale thought, and keeping an open perspective that is less prone to bias. Definitely wouldn't lynch this slot D1. Also, reminder that this slot claimed to be ascetic.

Leaning Town
(60%-84% Confidence)
BBT (83%) - Meta tell. Last time I played with this slot, he was just as "lazy", biased, and in general, doing things at his own pace the way he wanted. He was town that game, so probably same here. Would like more though.
Banter (75%) - This slot is okay. Few quelms early game, but overall, they seem to be fine. Would note that their activity has dropped recently though.

Null
(0% - 30% Confidence; No/Very Weak Read)
Masq (0%) - Pls post more and stop lurking.
FA_Q2 (0%) - Earlier said 3rd pick -- Forgot about code when I said that. This slot also needs to stop lurking.

Neutral
(31%-59% Confidence; Mixed Read)
Black (+55%) - Some... interesting things from this slot early game. Feel like the slot was being genuine with his reactions, but haven't seen too much effort to find scum.
Dom (+35%) - I'll state that this slot seems to be active lurking right now, and isn't being useful. Nonetheless, I'm inclined to err on the side of town cuz of early game.
Code (-45%) - This slot is barely doing anything and rather disappointing. The few things they have done read as more likely to have a scum motive than a town one. Still, not top priority right now.

Leaning Scum
(60%-75% Confidence)
Scourge (-60%) - This slot is also not really contributing and tbh, I feel that the few times they have contributed, it was always after the weakest links they could break with minimal suspicion being cast.

Likely Scum
(76%-100% Confidence)
Magna (-90%) - Like Dragon, insists on lynching Ranger. Unlike Dragon, unwilling to compromise for nothing, not committed to aforementioned read (didnt vote for at least 10 pages despite constantly bring it up), and busy searching for stupid reasons to scumread Ranger for. And said reasons are worse than Dragon's as they have ZERO evidence backing them.

Look at what I bolded. Its not hard to know that my read isnt solely based on the claim.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by Ircher »

Oh, and the part thats wrong with the bolded: I wasn't finished catching up then.
Dragon Knight
Dragon Knight
Goon
Dragon Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by Dragon Knight »

@Code of Honor

Which one of you is the one who will not be signing posts? Ergo, has Titus been posting at all, or just XK?
Hydra of Firebringer and DiamondSentinel

Sorry for the cancer!
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by Code of Honor »

Confirmed Town
Ircher  (100%) - Role PM

Likely Town
(85%-97% Confidence)
Ranger (93%) - Claim timing was unwarranted. Lurking != Scum, so I can excuse Jeanne's play. Ranger has done a good deal of scumhunting having replaced in, so therefore, I'm leaning town. Finally, all the reasons to lynch her are either very weak or just plain stupid. We are not lynching this slot D1. I might reconsider D2, but we're not lynching the scumhunting, logical, un-counterclaimed watcher.
Dragon (91%) - I have no reason to townread this slot aside from the claim which I still think was easy to make and very survivalistic and the fact that I think they truly believe that Ranger is scum, despite their awful reasoning. Motive IS a tell, and this slot seems to have the town motive and doing stuff typical of being town, so that's why a townread despite all odds.
Polar (90%) - Next to Ranger, I really like this slot... a lot. Scumhunting, using logical and rationale thought, and keeping an open perspective that is less prone to bias. Definitely wouldn't lynch this slot D1. Also, reminder that this slot claimed to be ascetic.

Leaning Town
(60%-84% Confidence)
BBT (83%) - Meta tell. Last time I played with this slot, he was just as "lazy", biased, and in general, doing things at his own pace the way he wanted. He was town that game, so probably same here. Would like more though.
Banter (75%) - This slot is okay. Few quelms early game, but overall, they seem to be fine. Would note that their activity has dropped recently though.

Null
FA_Q2 (0%) - Earlier said 3rd pick -- Forgot about code when I said that. This slot also needs to stop lurking.

Neutral
Black (+55%) - Some... interesting things from this slot early game. Feel like the slot was being genuine with his reactions, but haven't seen too much effort to find scum.
Dom (+35%) - I'll state that this slot seems to be active lurking right now, and isn't being useful. Nonetheless, I'm inclined to err on the side of town cuz of early game.
Code (-45%) - This slot is barely doing anything and rather disappointing. The few things they have done read as more likely to have a scum motive than a town one. Still, not top priority right now.

Leaning Scum
(60%-75% Confidence)
Scourge (-60%) - This slot is also not really contributing and tbh, I feel that the few times they have contributed, it was always after the weakest links they could break with minimal suspicion being cast.

Likely Scum
(76%-100% Confidence)
Magna (-90%) - Like Dragon, insists on lynching Ranger. Unlike Dragon, unwilling to compromise for nothing, not committed to aforementioned read (didnt vote for at least 10 pages despite constantly bring it up), and busy searching for stupid reasons to scumread Ranger for. And said reasons are worse than Dragon's as they have ZERO evidence backing them.

Let's break down why this reads list is terrible.

First section, his largest townreads are not for their play. He says Ranger is off the table for today, based on their claim, not based on play. That's inconsistent with a 90% townread. DK also isn't town by play according to Ircher. He previously said both claims are unlikely to be town, but he takes zero opportunity to pressure or investigate Ranger when a wagon arises. These posts reek of the very concern Ranger had on me (which is why I was pressuring Ircher).

Polar also isn't based on play. Polar is based on a style that reduces bias. Well guess what, play style is not alignment indicative at all. During his catchup actually talking about specifics, Polar was scum. Here's another oooh claim cannot lynch D1. Given the reason why Ircher says Polar is town, I am relatively confident Polar is town with wrong reads and Ircher is budding here.

He's also done ooh lurking bullshit repeatedly. I know I was VLA (not sure on the others), yet the lurking thing is applied wholly selectively. The next few reads are "doing nothing" yet get assigned values through RNG.

Then we get to the sole read based on play. Magua. This read boils down to the Ranger push is one I disagree with and therefore cannot be town motivated. It's also heavily discrediting a scumread on Ranger despite Ircher's words indicating a much weaker townread.

This is not a catchup of someone scumhunting at all.
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 711, Dragon Knight wrote:@Code of Honor

Which one of you is the one who will not be signing posts? Ergo, has Titus been posting at all, or just XK?

The posts today have been me. I got back from vla and jumped in. My badfor not signing.

~Titus
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by TheDominator37 »

In post 642, Ranger wrote:BBT is seriously town, by the way.

Just thought I'd say it again.

I'd fight any attempt to lynch him to the bitter end, as of .

What the heck is this?
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 706, The Banterlords wrote:

~Dwlee

Why are you talking compromise? Like at all, I get Dom is a decent fallback choice but it seems like you're being lol me no scumhunt. Wtf?

Are we ridiculously close to deadline and I missed that?
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by TheDominator37 »

In post 656, Polar Vortex wrote:Two wagons I have absolutely no interest in. Can we go back to compromising on Dom? Yeah, Blackstar, it's not really what he's done but what he hasn't done. Still, his posts don't seem genuine to me at all and like I said, that sarcasm thing was really jarring

Bearbert

Don't take everything seriously...
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by Ircher »

So this is Titus....

@Code
You can complain all you want about me today, but the lynch is unlikely.

You can join the Magna wagon or the Ranger wagon; good luck woth any other wagon
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by TheDominator37 »

In post 669, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Should probably lynch PV after FA flips scum.

Can we lynch you when he flips town :D
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by TheDominator37 »

In post 670, Polar Vortex wrote:
In post 669, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Should probably lynch PV after FA flips scum.

I see OMGUS is your only trick like expected

Bearbert

OMGUS doesn't work. The only reason anyone would meantion it is if it were a buzzword
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 717, Ircher wrote:So this is Titus....

@Code

You can join the Magna wagon or the Ranger wagon; good luck woth any other wagon

Nah. Those wagons both suck. Ranger has a remote chance of being a partner but I want you or FA primarily. I don't think I would hammer Magua at deadline given how much I want you gone.

Thanks for telling me you won't bus. Also, why did it matter for you to state which head was posting before trying to discourage a wagon on yourself.

~Titus
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:45 pm

Post by TheDominator37 »

In post 673, Code of Honor wrote:
In post 656, Polar Vortex wrote:Two wagons I have absolutely no interest in. Can we go back to compromising on Dom? Yeah, Blackstar, it's not really what he's done but what he hasn't done. Still, his posts don't seem genuine to me at all and like I said, that sarcasm thing was really jarring

Bearbert

You should read his noob game.

That was like 6 months ago lol
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:47 pm

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 721, TheDominator37 wrote:
In post 673, Code of Honor wrote:

Bearbert

You should read his noob game.

That was like 6 months ago lol

Personality tells last quite awhile. I am a big fan of reading noob games to get to know people.

We mislynched Black star as a cop based on less than ideal play all the way around.

~Titus
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 712, Code of Honor wrote:
Confirmed Town
Ircher  (100%) - Role PM

Likely Town
(85%-97% Confidence)
Ranger (93%) - Claim timing was unwarranted. Lurking != Scum, so I can excuse Jeanne's play. Ranger has done a good deal of scumhunting having replaced in, so therefore, I'm leaning town. Finally, all the reasons to lynch her are either very weak or just plain stupid. We are not lynching this slot D1. I might reconsider D2, but we're not lynching the scumhunting, logical, un-counterclaimed watcher.

Leaning Town
(60%-84% Confidence)

Null

Neutral

Leaning Scum
(60%-75% Confidence)

Likely Scum
(76%-100% Confidence)

Let's break down why this reads list is terrible.

First section, his largest townreads are not for their play. He says Ranger is off the table for today, based on their claim, not based on play. That's inconsistent with a 90% townread. DK also isn't town by play according to Ircher. He previously said both claims are unlikely to be town, but he takes zero opportunity to pressure or investigate Ranger when a wagon arises. These posts reek of the very concern Ranger had on me (which is why I was pressuring Ircher)

No, this is a lie. I like Ranger's play amd how she's actually scumhunting, can you not read??? With Dragon, the claim holds a lot of weight, but I feel his motives are genuine. Stop misrepping me so much.

Polar also isn't based on play. Polar is based on a style that reduces bias. Well guess what, play style is not alignment indicative at all. During his catchup actually talking about specifics, Polar was scum. Here's another oooh claim cannot lynch D1. Given the reason why Ircher says Polar is town, I am relatively confident Polar is town with wrong reads and Ircher is budding here.

I'm town. Always town. You cannot dispute such a fact! But seriously, not buddying. I rarely comment on town stuff in my catchup notes etc cuz it sounds pretty dumb when I put it in words. As far as playstyle being null, I guess that's true, but I still keep my read as the playstyle seems to be one more likely from town than scum.

He's also done ooh lurking bullshit repeatedly. I know I was VLA (not sure on the others), yet the lurking thing is applied wholly selectively. The next few reads are "doing nothing" yet get assigned values through RNG.

Masq and FA I gave 0% for practically doing nothing. I commented why I was one way or another for the pthers. And, I am not lurking. My preddecessor, yes, but me, absolutely not. Stop being ridiculous. Finally, the numbers -- Okay, sometimes, the numbers are semi-random (but note, never generated by a RNG), but the numbers mean relative confidence generally.... Except for confirmed town reads cuz well.... They're confirmed!

Then we get to the sole read based on play. Magua. This read boils down to the Ranger push is one I disagree with and therefore cannot be town motivated. It's also heavily discrediting a scumread on Ranger despite Ircher's words indicating a much weaker townread.

This is not a catchup of someone scumhunting at all.

I even addressed one of his walls, and yet you say MY townread of Ranger is weak? Go get some rest and then we can talk.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 720, Code of Honor wrote:
In post 717, Ircher wrote:So this is Titus....

@Code

Nah. Those wagons both suck. Ranger has a remote chance of being a partner but I want you or FA primarily. I don't think I would hammer Magua at deadline given how much I want you gone.

Thanks for telling me you won't bus. Also, why did it matter for you to state which head was posting before trying to discourage a wagon on yourself.

~Titus

Cuz you've played with me before..... And I can't believe you are being so ridiculous.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”