Aiden Stark
Aiden Stark
Goon
Aiden Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:02 am

Post by Aiden Stark »

In post 1522, You Got Schooled wrote:Why are we NL'ing?

Lynch Aiden/Fate and we win the game.

It's very simple.

I agree.
Hydra of Firebringer and Xkfyu
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:03 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 1523, Aiden Stark wrote:
In post 1520, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 1519, Aiden Stark wrote:So, either way, we thought it was a safe enough target to ensure a result

what does this mean? what kind of result were you expecting?

A result from us tracking her.

mb im not rly getting this. what made her more likely to produce a result like this than any other player in the game?
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:07 am

Post by Tiresias »

In retrospect, the Marquis lynch was dumb. But at the time, he was talking about how I was suspicious because I didn't think to use my action to confirm myself as non-ninja (even though we're pretty obviously the role we say we are) and how he just couldn't understand why we wouldn't submit an action night 2 and man that was awful scummy of us and then turned around and said that the only reason that he claimed the informed tracker role was because he thought both people were town and said that it was his reflex as opposed to just saying that he thought both claimed trackers were town and there were probably a lot of trackers in the game.
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:07 am

Post by Tiresias »

His response to kuribo also sucked.
Aiden Stark
Aiden Stark
Goon
Aiden Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:08 am

Post by Aiden Stark »

In post 1527, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 1523, Aiden Stark wrote:
In post 1520, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 1519, Aiden Stark wrote:So, either way, we thought it was a safe enough target to ensure a result

what does this mean? what kind of result were you expecting?

A result from us tracking her.

mb im not rly getting this. what made her more likely to produce a result like this than any other player in the game?

I don't understand the confusion.

As I said in , we thought she was scum, but figured that, even if she was town, that she was scummy enough to not be chosen for the NK.

-Xk

(Previous two posts were me as well)
Hydra of Firebringer and Xkfyu
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:08 am

Post by Tiresias »

In post 1504, kanyeknowsbest wrote:performer seems pretty conftown 2 me

Can you talk about this?
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:14 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

he fanned the flames of davsto d1 wagon for with his reasoning being to policy lynch. scum doing this dont really get any credit for bussing there so its pointless and bad. his followup play d1 was all very excellent and town and i forget why at this point but hes my strongest town read.
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:49 am

Post by Tiresias »

Here are some of my problems with Performer:

In post 105, pisskop wrote:okay.

Wanna vote DONT TALK TO ME?

In post 107, Performer wrote:
In post 106, Aiden Stark wrote:Performer is town. Solid read there.

-Fire

:o
I want to ask why it wasn't like this in another place, but that's ...ongoing...

I've not seen DeathRow before and I've only glimpsed at games with lala before. So far their ISO is weird to me. They even asked others to get with them to lynch pk , who shouldn't be scum because this is a fairly wild claim he's making in this situation.

VOTE: do not talk to me

I don't like how he doesn't say anything about someone he's supposedly scum reading but then pisskop asks him to vote with him and instead of going "ok, sounds good" he throws in that little piece of reasoning like he was scum reading him the whole time which I hate. And I've caught him doing this constantly this game (I was expecting him to follow onto Aiden Stark earlier today, which is why I told Fate I had a present for him).

I disagree that Performer's vote on Davesto was a policy lynch vote - Performer voted Davesto because of the self-vote and for the self-vote alone, which he thought was legitimately scummy, but I do think that his initial vote on Davesto was townish (since he could have jumped on the budding pisskop wagon instead), but I think how willing he was to push Davesto early game is kind of off compared to the rest of his reads; he's seemed to want to scumread us all game but hasn't really dug in his heels and attacked whereas Davesto self-voted and then Performer was on him hard.

In post 573, Performer wrote:I have a great respect for the heads of YGS, but I'm starting to see good points I can agree with regarding YGS. Still not finished with my catchup yet.

This is another one of Performer's awkward wagon hops where he goes from saying nothing about a player to suddenly scum reading them and willing to vote them. This is the reason why he ended up voting YGS (he references this post as a reason to put him at L-1 + "this game is stagnating. we need an L-1.)

In post 736, Performer wrote:@Tire if you're town you need to seriously reanalyze. Call me the most insane scumhunter ever, but people who put in effort and try their best to consistently put in substance , should not be prioritized as lynches over lurkers. This is incredibly scummy what you're doing, and it's not made me townread you.

And I didn't really like this approach to us either; he's happy to vote Davesto and ProHawk but with us he keeps expressing suspicion and just sort of sits on it; if he were town, I don't understand why he would do this to us but not his other scum reads, but as scum I can see this as pushing back on us to get us to stop suspecting him but not voting because he didn't want to pursue a lynch.

In post 848, Performer wrote:For anyone townreading Pro , let me just ask you this: are you comfortable trying to work with someone like this in LyLo?
Chances are he's scum. If we can't get a lynch on him to go through, then I can settle for DNTTU.
VOTE: DNTTU
-----
I still find it bizarre that Fate & pk naked voted me and nobody questioned this at all. :?

I don't understand why he would just immediately settle for DNTTU over ProHawk at this point, or, if he thought that there wasn't a chance that he could sway a lynch over why his post would sound more like it, if that makes sense. And he does this when there were two naked votes on DNTTU at the time, so it's not like momentum was completely against him and I am surprised that a player seems to be decently paranoid (especially of naked votes) doesn't question that at all.

In post 884, Performer wrote:I was purely doing a reaction test . Of all the reactions in the world, I didn't expect you to actually go ahead and make a claim like this.

And this.
I know that I shouldn't yell at Performer or scumread him or whatever because he says something completely dumb, but Kuribo is yelling at him and telling him he is fucked if he was role fishing and Performer suggests that the
last
action he expected was for Kuribo to claim. As in he said "your predecessor claimed doctor", and the last thing he expected was for someone to correct his claim...? I don't really believe that, I think that he was distancing from his gambit because he was getting yelled at.

In post 887, Performer wrote:Well...I expected you to be like any reasonable Townie and go back through your predecessor's ISOs, and then discuss why I said that.

and quoting his followup because of how little sense that it made
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:51 am

Post by Tiresias »

Although now that I think about it, maybe you meant that he was pushing Prohawk in a policy lynch-esque way? But I disagree with that too, the "do you want him around for LyLo?" deal was more of a half-hearted attempt to drive people back onto the wagon.
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:16 am

Post by Tiresias »

In post 1141, Performer wrote:Also , in no world would I have thought the Nadia slot was actually town. Wow.

And again I know that this is one of the things about Performer that shouldn't bother me, but Nahdia died N1. This was a comment Performer was making on D3, 15 minutes after his opening posts.

In post 1142, Performer wrote:Since we have 7 remaining and there have been 3 who claimed already, I have an idea to suggest for this day phase, but I first want to see what people say . It's not some wildly farfetched idea but I've been considering it for this phase, but depends on what happens. I'm not sure if it's a good or bad idea yet.

I didn't like this post suggesting a mass claim and then just sort of backing away from it. I could imagine that Performer as scum N2 would be pretty fucking confused and would love a mass claim so he knew what he was up against and could convince people to claim, but as town, I'd imagine that he'd be a bit more obvious about it and wouldn't be afraid to say why he thought it should happen.

In post 1196, Performer wrote:
In post 1191, pisskop wrote:Sure perf.

They went nowhere, like they said and I hinted at

Ok. Reason I persisted in this is because I'm also a Town Tracker and saw Tire go nowhere last night. This is also why I kept asking about Tire & YGS.
After all this on d3, I'm still not sure if Tire & YGS are town or scum . Tire's post and answer to my call-out, looked genuine.

I tracked the Nahdia slot because after all that happening on d1, I was super sure that slot was scum. Then they died and flipped town, much to my surprise.

And, for similar reasons, I dislike him pestering pisskop to give his result on us N2 before Performer claimed another result on us N2; I don't understand why he would want this information when pisskop was the closest to a town read Performer had the entire game and why he wouldn't just claim if he wanted to do it to jumpstart a mass claim.

In post 1245, Performer wrote:Though the claim and admittance of fake claim after i asked him about it, is suspicious, pk had a point. What was your motive for doing that , marquis??

There's also him deciding yep, Marquis's claim is looking strange, but the very next day...
In post 1302, Performer wrote:on the Marq wagon for d3.

...uses it as a black mark for me.

I also hate how he supposedly forgets that he tracked me N2 when there was a kill and am really not sure how that one happened especially in the post IMMEDIATELY before that one he asked YGS why they were voting me even though we were tracked going nowhere?
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:22 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

im not reading all those words
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:23 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

lynch aiden today lynch kagami tomorrow if the games still going. i believe.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:28 am

Post by camn »

VOTE COUNT 3 . 7

• Performer
    --------- 0 ( )
    L- 4

kanyeknowsbest
    ---- 0 ( )
    L- 4

Aiden Stark
    ------- 2 ( Fate, You Got Schooled, )
    L- 2

You Got Schooled
    -- 0 ( )
    L- 4

Fate
    -------------- 1 ( Aiden Stark, )
    L- 3

Tiresias
    ---------- 0 ( )
    L- 4

NO LYNCH
    ---------- 1 ( Performer, )

Not Voting
    - 2 ( kanyeknowsbest, Tiresias, )

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to SUMMON CAMN'S WRATH
Deadline is in (expired on 2016-04-27 12:00:00)
Last edited by Katsuki on Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Tiresias »

In post 1536, kanyeknowsbest wrote:im not reading all those words

please don't troll
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:35 am

Post by Tiresias »

actually i sometimes don't really know with you.
are you serious? :(
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:46 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

?
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:49 am

Post by Tiresias »

In post 1536, kanyeknowsbest wrote:im not reading all those words

why not?
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:50 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

what in the world would make you think i would
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:08 am

Post by Tiresias »

In post 1543, kanyeknowsbest wrote:what in the world would make you think i would

because i was excited to see you replace in and was hoping for the super awesome flashes of serious kanye and not whatever kanye this is?
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:10 am

Post by Tiresias »

Vote: Performer

YGS, come talk to me about your Performer read?
I know you're currently clearing it based on the Prohawk vote but do you really think that Prohawk!scum wouldn't bus such a ridiculous partner?
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:12 am

Post by Tiresias »

And kanye, if you decide to wake up, come talk to me about what you think Performer was doing when he had pisskop claim before he claimed his result on us + what you meant by policy lynching Davesto because he didn't do that.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:12 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 1544, Tiresias wrote:
In post 1543, kanyeknowsbest wrote:what in the world would make you think i would

because i was excited to see you replace in and was hoping for the super awesome flashes of serious kanye and not whatever kanye this is?

i read a 60 page game in 4 hours what makes you think that im not serious here?
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:13 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

because i wont read your bad quote stripe on a playerslot i think is obvtown?
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:16 am

Post by Tiresias »

No, because you won't make any effort to expand on your read on the playerslot you think is obvtown.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”