Townie Responsibilities

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:28 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 14, Majiffy wrote:Shouting profusely at your wagon almost always gets the wagon to disappear, though.

Except every once in a while when there's someone on the wagon shouting louder and more frequently than you are.

Or if you're playing with the same people a lot, and they're tired of your shit

I've literally spent nine years proving this and only been mislynched twice.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:51 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 17, callforjudgement wrote:@kuribo: Out of interest, how many times have you been lynched as scum?

My gameplay is usually divided among pre-2011 and post-2011, since I took a two year hiatus from the site and my style had changed when I returned. Anyway, here goes:

Three lynches out of nine scum games since 2011 (5 wins, 4 losses), if my wiki is accurate- A Large Normal which is mostly lost forever to the crash, Graveyard Shift, Gay Mafia, and Author Mafia where I replaced into a pretty awful position. I also had a yearlong stretch in 2011 / 2012 or so where I wasn't scum at all, and I wasn't scum at all in 2015 (because I didn't play in 2015)

Before 2011- 3 lynches and 1 dayvig out of 6 scum games. (3 wins, 3 losses)

So just about 50-50?

Since I'm diving into my wiki, some town stats:

Town has never won a game where I was mislynched.

Eight wins, nine losses from 2007 - 2011. NK'd eight times, Suicide bombed myself against scum twice, Endgamed four times, survived three times.

Ten wins, ten losses from 2011 - the present. Hard to have concrete stats for some of the 2011 - 2012 stuff since there was a significant crash that obliterated like six months of game posts from the site. I've only counted that which I can remember. From best I can tell, it's NK'd 15 times, Endgamed two times, survived three times. My reputation for being impossible to lynch resulted in me getting NK'd a LOT. Town has won 3 out of the six games where I was town and alive at the end (counting the one where I was mislynched at LYLO). Scum has won something along the lines of 11 out 15 games where they killed me at night. One game I was treestumped after the scum tried to kill me, and they lost after I came back from the dead.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by kuribo »

Expecting every town player to do the exact same things seems like a great way to mislynch people

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #25 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by kuribo »

The problem is that almost every player will have different ideas of what post "seems to have the towns best interest in mind."

You and I can read the same post and come to very different conclusions about what it means or what the player is trying to do. And we might even both be wrong.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”