Mini Theme Game Queue (Needs mods!)

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games. Read about how our signups work here.
Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8  (isolation #0)  » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:22 am

Egopost


Hey! My name is Aristotophane (or however it is spelled) and this is now my post because I can't follow directions! Normally Listmods would just delete a post like this, but instead our gracious leader T-Bone has chosen to make fun of me instead, because I didn't read the post LITERALLY three posts above this one. I guess I'm pretty silly huh?

Thanks for reading!
Last edited by T-Bone on Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Couldn't follow directions...
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #41  (isolation #1)  » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:00 pm

Dammit, I have to play. And watch this again.

/in Baccano
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #75  (isolation #2)  » Wed May 04, 2016 11:16 pm

/in RC
Pick(s?) to come very soon.
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #89  (isolation #3)  » Fri May 06, 2016 6:49 am

In post 88, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 75, Aristophanes wrote:/in RC
Pick(s?) to come very soon.



Ari, do you want this to be our hydra?
Cool with that!
RC, nullify my picks!
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #248  (isolation #4)  » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:02 pm

I'll /I'm to save Greatest Ideas if beeded
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #249  (isolation #5)  » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:02 pm

If needed*
Bus hit a bump.
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #307  (isolation #6)  » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:25 am

/in or confidential prein Paint 2 :)
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #308  (isolation #7)  » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:25 am

Confidential = confirm.
Stupid phone.
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #553  (isolation #8)  » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:40 am

In post 552, farside22 wrote:I want girls only on this one.
Damn.
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #555  (isolation #9)  » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:59 am

In post 554, farside22 wrote:
In post 553, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 552, farside22 wrote:I want girls only on this one.
Damn.



Sorry my love.
Last time I let a guy in I got a rash of shit for it.
If it doesn't fill I will remove that from the requirements.
Not to worry, I get it! :)

If you do drop the restriction, count me as in!
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #586  (isolation #10)  » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:25 am

/Co firm prein for Princess Bride!
I am going to make so many WIFOM mentions!
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #597  (isolation #11)  » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:50 pm

/out Princess Bride as Ari

/in Princess Bride as Sword of Damocles, a hydra with Something_Smart
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #654  (isolation #12)  » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:16 pm

In post 653, farside22 wrote:I have been hemming and hawing about this for a bit.

I may regret this.
/ in for princess bride
Is that a hammer?
How exciting!! =D
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #663  (isolation #13)  » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:18 pm

If I'd doesn't fill with female players, /in for Farside.
Do not count this unless the restriction is dropped :)
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #681  (isolation #14)  » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:55 pm

In post 680, Spiffeh wrote:I wish I were a badass female :(
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #708  (isolation #15)  » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:12 am

I just happen to be up, so /in Farside!
3 picks, yes? :)
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #710  (isolation #16)  » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:03 am

And thank you! :)

Wouldn't that be funny, eh!
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #713  (isolation #17)  » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:22 pm

:lol:

You're probably right tho...
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #716  (isolation #18)  » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:16 pm

In post 715, Maestro wrote:
In post 714, singersigner wrote:Will be doing a proper update tomorrow. Just checking in to say hiiiii.
~singer

You are awesome. Keep being awesome! :]
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #723  (isolation #19)  » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:16 am

In post 720, McMenno wrote:who is Aristphanes
My female counterpart I suppose?

If it let's me into the game, works for me :P
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #945  (isolation #20)  » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:42 pm

/in Biker

Because Kuribo is awesome and I don't want him lynched.
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1112  (isolation #21)  » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:41 am

My god people.

Will you please stop it!

This bickering and hatred does nothing for anyone!

Just avoid each other and WOTC in private!
Your needn't shout all this from the rooftops!

Take it up with the mods or something? But this is an inappropriate fashion of dealing with it!
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1114  (isolation #22)  » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:44 am

In post 1113, KuroiXHF wrote:*modkills Aristophanes*

<3
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1116  (isolation #23)  » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:49 am

In post 1115, House wrote:
In post 1112, Aristophanes wrote:WOTC in private!


Bit of an oxymoron, really.
Not really. You can send in your request to the mod. If others do so as well, it goes through. If not, they apologize to you and you /out.

Mention it if you feel the need I guess, but these battles are unneeded and clutter this thread as well as turning people off playing the game you're trying to save.

We just need to be civil really. Is that so hard?
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1121  (isolation #24)  » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:56 am

In post 1117, KuroiXHF wrote:Perhaps a good model would be a private PM to the [to-be] mod. The mod announces to the players that there is one, why there is one and invites people to PM to add their name in to the hat if they wish.
This seems reasonible to avoid all this. A very good idea!
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1124  (isolation #25)  » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:58 am

In post 1120, Frozen Angel wrote:I hate wotc ; its just too childish.
FA is wise. Let's hug it out!

Also, House, Kuroi ' suggestion allows for both and is a far more adult/professional way to handle all of this.
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1126  (isolation #26)  » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:10 pm

In post 1125, House wrote:Only scum wear suits
House wears a suit.

VOTE: House

Hypocrite :P
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1146  (isolation #27)  » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:41 pm

I saw you post and got excited that you would be playing/modding again.

Just to have my heart broken :(
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1195  (isolation #28)  » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:37 pm

In post 1183, Sword of Damocles wrote:/confirm pre-in!
-smart
/confirm our confirmation!
- Ari :)
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1369  (isolation #29)  » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:12 pm

/cancel prein
I'm not playing atm. Sorry Vonflare! I hope it is a fun game.

Also, I doubt House will confirm anytime soon...

I'd love to spectators though.
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1477  (isolation #30)  » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:54 pm

/in QC
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1481  (isolation #31)  » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:15 pm

In post 1480, DiamondSentinel wrote:Nope, my counting is off. Aristophanes gets the last slot.
Coolio! :)

If it turns out otherwise, I'll stay as a replacement.
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1512  (isolation #32)  » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:09 pm

In post 1495, Aeronaut wrote:Yep! Just need Ari to confirm that.
Can confirm, unless I'm still a backup mod for you.
That would make it a bit awkward, wouldn't it :P

Lemme know which you'd prefer, as I am okay with either! Promised you first though, Aero.

DiamondSentinel wrote:Unfortunately, I must move Aristophanes to the first replacement slot, as my game only has 12 slots.

Sorry Arist!
Not to worry! :)
Thanks for the consideration!

Aeronaut wrote:
Aeronaut's Drunken Christmas Party Announcement:
Each and every Saturday night that occurs during game will be henceforth known as "Sloshed Saturday"! At any point during the evening, players who wish to are encouraged to drunk post either for fun or for gameplay on these very special nights. It will be fun for the whole family! (This is encouraged but obviously not required!)
Amazing!
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1517  (isolation #33)  » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:27 pm

In post 1514, Aeronaut wrote:my sad lonely Mod PT where every night is Sloshed Saturday
<3

Just be sloshed In thread with me!

/in as a Hydra with ThinkBig - The Thinker
(Will get on with making an account and whatnot)
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1538  (isolation #34)  » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:18 pm

@Tbone
Any chance you can get our Hydra, The Thinker, approved? :)
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1544  (isolation #35)  » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:15 pm

In post 1543, McMenno wrote:macarena
HEEEEEEY! :P
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1546  (isolation #36)  » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:17 pm

Is joke because

Heeeeey Macarena!
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1551  (isolation #37)  » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:44 pm

In post 1550, Dwlee99 wrote:where's my fan club
I came out of hiding for this game, yknow
I know!!
Join Aero's too? I'd love to play with ya again! :)
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1556  (isolation #38)  » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:32 pm

In post 1553, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1551, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1550, Dwlee99 wrote:where's my fan club
I came out of hiding for this game, yknow
I know!!
Join Aero's too? I'd love to play with ya again! :)

I would but signing up for one is already kinda ridiculous with my schedule at the moment. Sorry :(
All good, I understand!
Hopefully we'll meet again soon! :)
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1592  (isolation #39)  » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:22 pm

In post 1584, shaddowez wrote:Ari, should I /in to ensure you roll scum?
Glad you did!
Maybe this time I won't make it glaringly obvious... :P
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1594  (isolation #40)  » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:51 pm

In post 1593, Aeronaut wrote:Game will go up/PMs will go out as soon as I get the go-ahead from T-bone!
And our hydra approved...
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1616  (isolation #41)  » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:50 am

We got dis?
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1629  (isolation #42)  » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:33 am

In post 1628, Keybladewielder wrote:Page 1 Post not updated
T-Bone has been sick. I'm sure he'll get to it.

Not really a big deal, is it?
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1733  (isolation #43)  » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:48 pm

/in Fate (replacement)

camn wrote:And it used to be that the rite of passage was just putting up with Fate playing IN a game with you..... :roll:
I can attest to this :P
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1754  (isolation #44)  » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:42 pm

/confirm TBD

I am excite! :)
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1825  (isolation #45)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:34 pm

/in camn (replacement I guess?)

In post 1824, Pine wrote:We've almost got enough for two games.

HEY CAMN LET'S RUN TWO GAMES
Ooo, can we??
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1882  (isolation #46)  » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:08 pm

@T-Bone
I think it would be a decent idea to enforce (or even restrict slightly) the time allowed for games to fill, with exceptions in slower times (as they do in the Micro queue).
However, an awful lot of work does indeed go into these games, and I think Mods should be offered a chance to re-in their games with the list of players who signed up originally as preins. Bump them to the bottom of the queue or give them a week's wait to decide if they want to /in the same setup, change it up slightly, or abandon it.

I like the idea of a speedy queue, as I think it helps players and mods. It needs to respect the amount of work it takes to set up a themed game too though.
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1885  (isolation #47)  » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:27 pm

In post 1883, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1882, Aristophanes wrote:@T-Bone
I think it would be a decent idea to enforce (or even restrict slightly) the time allowed for games to fill, with exceptions in slower times (as they do in the Micro queue).
However, an awful lot of work does indeed go into these games, and I think Mods should be offered a chance to re-in their games with the list of players who signed up originally as preins. Bump them to the bottom of the queue or give them a week's wait to decide if they want to /in the same setup, change it up slightly, or abandon it.

I like the idea of a speedy queue, as I think it helps players and mods. It needs to respect the amount of work it takes to set up a themed game too though.


Only problem that I can see with that is if the host wants to err.. host at a specific time.
Which would be covered in the latter in a sense. Just be like "Nah, if it didn't fill I'll enter it fresh another time."

Easy as that!
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1888  (isolation #48)  » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:18 am

In post 1887, xyzzy wrote:one option that comes to mind is this: 12 day deadline to fill extended by 1 day every time someone joins your game. so if it's a 13-player game and, say, 8 people join after 1 day, you have another 19 days to get the remaining 5. these numbers might potentially need to be tweaked, but I think the general concept of letting games that accumulate players continue to do so even if it's a slow trickle while cutting games that fail to attract any interest at all fairly rapidly.
That'd take a lot of work on the listmod's part.

I mean, I like it, I just doubt it'd be implimented.
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2071  (isolation #49)  » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:26 am

In post 2070, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 2056, Clumsy wrote:Update for T-Bone: I sent a message to all pre-ins on Tue Jan 31, 2017 at 12:02 am, but it appears Pep has not opened his message. I'm not sure if he's been around or not, but I'll send another message.

I think he site flaked.
Image
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2184  (isolation #50)  » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:51 am

That has to be the quickest announcement to fill ever on MS! Holy shit Varsoon!
Last edited by Aristophanes on Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2271  (isolation #51)  » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:35 pm

/in to Mod!
Game Name: DoY I: British Monarchy Mafia
Flavor/Mechanics: This game is the first in a historical series I intend to run, the Days of Yore Series.
It will be flavoured around the ruling class of Britain. It will also be a closed setup.
This is my first game with a non-premade setup.

Your Experience: Ari's Donner Party Mafia, Greater Idea Mafia (with Transcend)
Current Modding Commitments: Vanilluxe Mafia (Micro Open), Co-modding Under The Sea Mafia (Mini Normal)
Reviewed By: Something_Smart
Back-Up Mod: Something Smart
Number of Players: 13 players
Hydrae: Of course!
Restrictions: Nah!
Is it possible your game has any of the following bastard roles or mechanics? Nope!
Last edited by Aristophanes on Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2274  (isolation #52)  » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:34 pm

In post 2273, -Grey- wrote:
In post 2261, drealmerz7 wrote:is there a Worst Idea Mafia series? I might start one...

It's happened.
Also Davsto has Run Two using the Worst Role Ideas thread to pick from.
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2379  (isolation #53)  » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:44 am

I have Preins from Pine, ThinkBig, and Tea and Biscuits (a hydra of Postie and SuperJack) :)

Come play everyone!
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2382  (isolation #54)  » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:39 am

Just 5 spots taken and already 8 fantastic players are in this game! :)

Also, I absolutely will accept the three headed hydra! I say this explicitly because I know some people are wary of playing with hydrae in general, and that a 3 headed one may be a deal breaker for them.
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2393  (isolation #55)  » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:21 am

In post 2392, Börk Börk wrote:/in Ari (if there's still space; I didn't count)
There should still be 2 spots left after your /in if my count is correct! :)
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2401  (isolation #56)  » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:31 pm

I'm fairly certain that was hammer! :)

Welcome aboard everyone! This should be a lot of fun!!

I'll get things going once permissions are granted and such!
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2477  (isolation #57)  » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:45 pm

In post 2456, T-Bone wrote:I will be officially stepping down as the Mini Theme Listmod. I'll push through both inspectorscout's and Pine's game and open sign-ups for the next ones soon. I'll be around for a little bit, but not too long. Thank you for allowing me to serve you this past year.
Hold on a minute...this is a well done April Fools joke, isn't it!

You got me! XD
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2481  (isolation #58)  » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:00 pm

:lol:

I love this day!

Glad you're sticking around T-Bone! :) :)
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2488  (isolation #59)  » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:55 pm

In post 2487, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 2484, Pine wrote:
In post 2478, T-Bone wrote:Okay now that the prank is over I am not actually stepping down. Hooray.

Damn I've seen through most April Fool's jokes so far, but you got me with this one. You're in short company with George Takei

I didn't even know it was April 1 or I probably would have not bought it

I actually PMed T-Bone...
Hahaha! So did I! XD
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2492  (isolation #60)  » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:30 pm

I really want to join DnD...
Can I be put as a /replacement for it? :)
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2549  (isolation #61)  » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:41 pm

In post 2543, drealmerz7 wrote:that was such a short game that concise mafia!
:lol: :lol:
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2604  (isolation #62)  » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:32 pm

In post 2603, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wow that's filling fast
Well duh!
In this market everyone wants to own a slot!
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2686  (isolation #63)  » Thu May 04, 2017 7:48 pm

In post 2681, Reasonable Doubt wrote:This close to Cinco de Mayo, and you couldn't have waited one more day??
I mean, he did choose Star Wars Day, so...
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2689  (isolation #64)  » Thu May 04, 2017 8:05 pm

In post 2687, Reasonable Doubt wrote:Start Wars Day
:lol: :lol:
Don't tell Trump!!!
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2692  (isolation #65)  » Thu May 04, 2017 11:24 pm

/in GiF, but Imma PM for clarifications!

This sounds fun! :)
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2705  (isolation #66)  » Sat May 06, 2017 6:08 am

In post 2698, Democracy wrote:
In post 2551, GuyInFreezer wrote:Hydrae: Bring it, you foul beast. I can handle you.


In as Democracy hydra made of:

Spoiler: Each head
Katsuki
Chickadee
Ser Arthur Dayne
Brian Skies
Aristophanes
mhsmith0
JaeReed
Lil Uzi Vert
mastina
Alisae
nancy
Nachomamma8
Untrod Tripod
TheRealGin-N-Tonic


Spoiler: Hydra Mechanics
We have devised a system for that each game day, there will be 3 of us that will be in a rotation that will post for that day, everyone else is restricted to the PT, as a new game day hits, our player rotation will switch to the next 3 people in line.

We also have a rule that we will not be personally voting out of whim but voting in majority in our PT before we publicly make a vote
/Out GIF as myself

/confirming /in as Democracy
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2721  (isolation #67)  » Sat May 06, 2017 2:29 pm

In post 2720, Not Chara wrote:holy shit.
IKR! Exciting!
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2727  (isolation #68)  » Sat May 06, 2017 5:45 pm

In post 2726, GuyInFreezer wrote:But that's an abomination not hydra

Whatever I'll do it for nacho and only for nacho
You won't regret it!

We're actually very organized!
Gin is amazing! :)
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2755  (isolation #69)  » Wed May 10, 2017 12:42 am

In post 2754, Ranmaru wrote:I need to /out GuyinFreezer. Sorry. (I thought a friend was in this)
I'm a part of this, so you have a friend! :)
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2765  (isolation #70)  » Wed May 10, 2017 5:28 pm

In post 2764, Ranmaru wrote:Join me in Creature's large normal!
I would, but there is no way I have time for a large right now!

We'll have to find common ground some other time :)
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2803  (isolation #71)  » Wed May 17, 2017 9:01 pm

In post 2801, T-Bone wrote:The Democracy hydra as it appears in the OP is locked in till the end of time. No one can enter, no one can leave.
That doesn't sound very democratic you know! :P
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2827  (isolation #72)  » Sat May 20, 2017 8:52 pm

Why do people want to lynch us already!?

I'm so excited to try this out! =D
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2840  (isolation #73)  » Mon May 22, 2017 9:29 am

/confirm Shitfuckery!

This game sounds like a blast!!
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2868  (isolation #74)  » Thu May 25, 2017 8:13 pm

Game Name: Mountainish Mafia
Flavor/Mechanics: Mafia will get a Rolecop as well as a kill. Town get a buff to counteract it. The town will lose if a certain role dies. Therefore it is possible for this game to end D1.
Your Experience: DoY I: British Monarchy Mafia
Current Modding Commitments: Micro 715
Reviewed By: Nobody
Back-Up or Co-Mod: Nobody
Number of Players: 13
Hydrae? Always allowed :)
Restrictions: Are there restrictions for who can play your game? Nope!
Is it possible your game has any of the following bastard roles or mechanics? I'll say yes. I won't lie to you though.
Last edited by Aristophanes on Fri May 26, 2017 10:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2869  (isolation #75)  » Thu May 25, 2017 9:55 pm

Double posted by accident
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2873  (isolation #76)  » Mon May 29, 2017 12:21 am

I'm just gonna pre-confirm my Pre-in for Paint III!

Never miss a Cheetory game!
They're worth joining every time!
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2892  (isolation #77)  » Wed May 31, 2017 9:21 pm

Game Name: Yume's Cutsie UPick
Flavor/Mechanics: It's a UPick! You Pick 3 incredibly cute things and send them to me in preferential order. We send one back to you with awesome flavour! *Warning, do not eat Role PMS!!!*
Your Experience: DoY I: British Monarchy Mafia
Current Modding Commitments: Micro 715, Mountainish Mafia (I may have to run these non-consecutively)
Reviewed By: UPick - but Antihero is my Hero!
Back-Up or Co-Mod: Just me for now :)
Number of Players: 13
Hydrae: I always welcome hydrae! The more the merrier :)
Restrictions: You must be willing to play with Yume. This is a game designed around her requests, but without her having any knowledge of the setup. It is a game made for her to show she is a mafia player worth allowing to play in your games and to play with you in games! It is a gift :)
Is it possible your game has any of the following bastard roles or mechanics? I can't speak to this until the setup is made, so I will say "yes" to it being possible.
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2907  (isolation #78)  » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:48 pm

I have preins from ThinkBig and Shaddowez :)
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2909  (isolation #79)  » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:52 pm

In post 2908, ThinkBig wrote:/out sorry I just don't have time
All good man :)
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2911  (isolation #80)  » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:03 pm

In post 2910, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
In post 2905, Gamma Emerald wrote:Mountainish looks like a horrible take on AITP


dude that's is a bit unnecessary ..........three was no need to comment
It's fine, I can see the comparison!
I disagree, but I can see where he got it from.
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2921  (isolation #81)  » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:48 pm

I'm like a revolving door today :P
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2947  (isolation #82)  » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:04 pm

In post 2945, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 2944, Blanche wrote:/in mountainish

i think? kraska literally just asked me if i wanted to and i say yes.....


^ this is me confirming ^
In post 2946, kraska77 wrote:Yepp

<3
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2962  (isolation #83)  » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:42 pm

In post 2961, Zachstralkita wrote:I think you put Blanche in the wrong game
In post 2944, Blanche wrote:/in mountainish

i think? kraska literally just asked me if i wanted to and i say yes.....
Indeed
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2977  (isolation #84)  » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:41 am

I think we're 1 away from filling!
Exciting :)
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3002  (isolation #85)  » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:45 am

Woohoo!

I'll see about having this up tonight :)
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3013  (isolation #86)  » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:36 am

In post 3012, Vijarada wrote:
In post 3002, Aristophanes wrote:Woohoo!

I'll see about having this up tonight :)


grrrr
I know I know.
Things happened.

I'm on it though.
!
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3068  (isolation #87)  » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:55 pm

/confirm Titus :)
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3091  (isolation #88)  » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:19 pm

Mountainish Mafia has ended in a Perfect Town Win!!!

/in to Mod
Game Name: Yume's Cutsie UPick
Flavor/Mechanics: It's a UPick! You Pick 3 incredibly cute things and send them to me in preferential order. We send one back to you with awesome flavour!
*Warning, do not eat Role PMS!!!*
Your Experience: DoY I: British Monarchy Mafia, Limited Time Offer, Mountainish Mafia
Current Modding Commitments: Backup Modding Mini 1922
Reviewed By: UPick - but Antihero is my Hero!
Back-Up or Co-Mod: Just me for now :)
Number of Players: 13
Hydrae: I always welcome hydrae! The more the merrier :)
Restrictions: You must be willing to play with Yume. This is a game designed around her requests, but without her having any knowledge of the setup. It is a game made for her to show she is a mafia player worth allowing to play in your games and to play with you in games! It is a gift :)
Is it possible your game has any of the following bastard roles or mechanics? I can't speak to this until the setup is made, so I will say "yes" to it being possible.

I already have a few preins :)
Pre-ins have filled!!!
PM me if you want a poke when the game is in queue anyway! :)
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3139  (isolation #89)  » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:19 pm

In post 3138, Shawn and Gus wrote:/in Green Hair

Hydra of Idanyboy and Aristophanes
/Confirm
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3175  (isolation #90)  » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:46 pm

In post 3174, nancy wrote:
In post 3171, Ginngie wrote:
In post 3011, GuyInFreezer wrote:Hydrae: Last time I said "bring it," 13-headed abomination joined. So I guess a tentative ok?

Sup
woah rude. that was not an abomination. discrimination :(
We were fantastic until...well, we all know what happened.
We were not very graceful in death. Let's just say that.
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3206  (isolation #91)  » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:14 pm

I'll get the prein list posted tonight! I rhought there was another game in between these and myself so I didn't bring it with me.

Actually, I may be able to assemble it here :)
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3209  (isolation #92)  » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:41 pm

Preins:
I forget the name (mastina and nancy hydra)
Alisae hydra (I'll have to search for who with)
Raya36
Varsoon
TheBrie
and of course, Yume

This makes it awkward if The Wood Cutters are in... We'll figure this out tho
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3239  (isolation #93)  » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:49 pm

In post 3237, nancy wrote:Is T-Bone okay? :(
I hope so!

He's probably just busy, which is fine! He's allowed a real life :)

Game is full, Prism is on the Replacement Priority list, and 79CE is obviously denied from joining :P

Playerlist should be:
TheWoodCutters (Hydra of Nachomamma8, Ginngie, and mastina)
Dioscuri (a hydra of Alisae and Torque)
Raya36
Varsoon
Sappho
Yume
Scott and Ramona (a hydra of Chickadee and Lil Uzi Vert)
gerryoat
RadiantCowbells
Randomidget
Kingmaker
Reasonably Rational (a hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666)
Radical Rat

As this is the current theme of the thread,
<3 T-bone! I hope all is well man! :)

Also, please send me picks if you have not yet! The quicker I get these the quicker we get underway :)
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3263  (isolation #94)  » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:38 pm

This playerlist!! :O
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3364  (isolation #95)  » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:09 am

Mini 1936, Yume's Custie U-pick, ended in a Town Win!!!

The point of this game was to show that Yume is a player worth having and not WOTM/WOTCing out of your games!

Here are some stellar reviews of her play:
Spoiler:
In post 1807, mastina wrote:Yume got better and better as the game progressed and my expectations were blown out of the water. <3

In post 177, Cerberus v666 wrote:Good job Yume. You're also the only person talking about the obvious game solution

In post 178, Aristophanes wrote:I'm really impressed with Yume this game :)

In post 180, Alisae wrote:Ye watching Yume grow was amazing.


I was really really pleased with their play and would love to have her play in another game of mine! So, yeah! She's worth letting into your setups :)
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4031  (isolation #96)  » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:36 am

Don't mind me, just helping out :)


Filled Game!Mini 1974: Micc's Pokemon Saphire Mafia
  1. Lil Uzi Vert
  2. Not_Mafia
  3. Aeronaut
  4. Kokichi Oma
  5. Marquis
  6. Wisdom
  7. Creature
  8. Smocaine
  9. Cheetory6
  10. LaserGuy
  11. Kaede Akamatsu
  12. Luca Blight
  13. Chara


Still Taking Sign-Ups: Socrates' A Village in the Woods Mafia (9/13)
  1. Albert B. Rampage
  2. drealmerz7
  3. moonbird
  4. Ghostly Penguin (Ghostlin + penguin_alien)
  5. PMysterious
  6. Bins
  7. mutantdevle
  8. Joey_
  9. Raya36





*NEW* Now Taking Sign-Ups: Commknight's Battle of the Bands (7*/13)
  1. Almost50
  2. * Assemblerotws
  3. * drealmerz7
  4. * Raya36
  5. * PMysterious
  6. Joey_
  7. CheekyTeeky





Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4034  (isolation #97)  » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:13 am

:facepalm:

Fixing it!
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4051  (isolation #98)  » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:33 pm

Me Again!!! :)


Filled Game!Mini 1975: Socrates' A Village in the Woods Mafia (13/13)
  1. Albert B. Rampage
  2. drealmerz7
  3. moonbird
  4. Ghostly Penguin (Ghostlin + penguin_alien)
  5. PMysterious
  6. Bins
  7. mutantdevle
  8. Joey_
  9. Raya36
  10. Ibuki Meowda
  11. cytheflyguy
  12. Hopkirk
  13. mozamis


Still Taking Sign-UpsCommknight's Battle of the Bands (8/13)
  1. Almost50
  2. Assemblerotws
  3. drealmerz7
  4. Raya36
  5. PMysterious
  6. Joey_
  7. CheekyTeeky
  8. Alchemist21






Now Taking Sign-Ups*NEW*

Nothing else in queue! :O
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4057  (isolation #99)  » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:34 am

In post 4056, cytheflyguy wrote:Fuck can I pre-in this?

/pre-in

Idk if that's how it works but I want in on this.
In post 0, T-Bone wrote:Contact the Game Moderator of the upcoming game if you wish to pre-in.

Generally this means by PM so it does not clutter the thread.
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4060  (isolation #100)  » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:22 am

In post 4058, cytheflyguy wrote:Oh I'm sorry. I'll remember for next time.
All good my friend!
I'm here to educate :)
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4072  (isolation #101)  » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:22 pm

Damn, this is here already?

I have to!
/in
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4090  (isolation #102)  » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:52 pm

In post 4081, Katyusha wrote:of course ari can just verify my alt meets the requirements too lmao
I can indeed confirm this if asked :P

In post 4086, Procatstinators wrote:/in

other head can confirm main exp......
Noice! :)
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4099  (isolation #103)  » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:58 am

In post 4098, CommKnight wrote:Is it possible to get the lists updated? It'd hard to see which games are filled, over filled and still need players with all the activity in the past 3 days here.
T-Bone is sick and I'm trying to help without stepping on his toes!

Update incoming.
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4100  (isolation #104)  » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:31 am

As Promised, Update!


Filled Game(s)!Mini 1977: Commknight's Battle of the Bands (13/13)
  1. Almost50
  2. Assemblerotws
  3. drealmerz7
  4. Raya36
  5. PMysterious
  6. Joey_
  7. CheekyTeeky
  8. Alchemist21
  9. Ghostlin
  10. A Simple Plan
  11. TheGoldenParadox
  12. JunkoChan
  13. Hongzi
-- Missed it
humaneatingmonkey


Still Taking Sign-UpsAeronaut's Mafia Exile Island (13*/13)
  1. cytheflyguy
  2. * Not_Mafia
  3. drealmerz7
  4. SnarkySnowman
  5. Commknight
  6. Chickadee
  7. Aristophanes
  8. Bins
  9. Maki Hurukawa
  10. DiamondSentinal
  11. Dunnstral
  12. dunkerdoodle
  13. Wisdom
-- Missed it
Procrastinators (a hydra of Katyusha and Ibuki Meowda)
Kaede x Kokichi (a hydra of Kokichi Oma and Kaede Akamatsu)


Now Taking Sign-Ups*NEW* Ginngie's Do it for the Vine Upick (0/13)














In post 4089, RedFlavor wrote:/in village
This game is not in signups despite the OP. I will update that soon!
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4114  (isolation #105)  » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:11 am

In post 4107, Kokichi Oma wrote:Lame.
I apologize for this, but the rules must be followed. I listed it as I did so you would know and can ask to be a replacement if you still want to join the game at some point! :)
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4124  (isolation #106)  » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:02 am

In post 4117, Ibuki Meowda wrote:
In post 4100, Aristophanes wrote:Procrastinators (a hydra of Katyusha and Ibuki Meowda)


it's okay if we missed the game, but don't fuck with the cat puns buddy!!
I have brought shame onto my family!
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4279  (isolation #107)  » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:29 pm

It Is I!
Ari The Great!!!

:lol:


Filled Games!!!Mini 1986: Cereal uPick Mafia (13/13)
Moderator: Beeboy
Game Description

Players
chesskid3
Chickadee
skirt skirt
Kokichi Oma
TywinL
Ghostlin
Bambietta Basterbine
The Powerpuff Girls
Nero Cain
Firebringer
jjh927
Nancy Drew 39
Screenplay


Still in SignupsSnowman's Bad Idea Mafia: Aliens Or Something (10/13)
Moderator: SnarkySnowman
Game Description
Restrictions: 3 Completed Games

Players
Assemblerotws
EeveeLution Army
Vaxkiller
Mathdino
Brandi
TywinL
TwoInAMillion
Wilky
WhemeStar
eth0s


Newly in SignupsTerror in the City (0/13)
Moderator: Something_Smart
Game Description
Restrictions: Maximum of 2 Hydrae

Players
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4291  (isolation #108)  » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:23 pm

In post 4286, Assemblerotws wrote:
In post 4283, Assembaa wrote:/in as a hydra of assembler and sheep

This is for the SS game, BTW


Yeah, maybe be just a tad more specific?

:lol:
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4301  (isolation #109)  » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:43 am

In post 4300, yurkin wrote:/in SS
In post 4291, Aristophanes wrote:Yeah, maybe be just a tad more specific?

:lol:
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4315  (isolation #110)  » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:03 pm

Guess Who!

Filled Games!!!Mini 1987: Snowman's Bad Idea Mafia: Aliens Or Something (13/13)
Moderator: SnarkySnowman
Game Description
Restrictions: 3 Completed Games

Players
Assemblerotws
EeveeLution Army
Vaxkiller
Mathdino
Brandi
TywinL
TwoInAMillion
Wilky
WhemeStar
eth0s
Gamma Emerald
Jurrasic Monster A hydra of Creature and momo
Viomi


Missed the Mark:
Beefster


Still in SignupsTerror in the City (6/13)
Moderator: Something_Smart
Game Description
Restrictions: Maximum of 2 Hydrae

Players
Assembaa A hydra of Assemblerotws and sheepsaysmeep
MariaR
Dunnstral
yurkin
TheFizzylogic99
Kokichi Oma


Newly in SignupsPartition Mafia (0/13)
Moderator: implosion
Game Description
Restrictions: No Hydrae. WOTM/WOTC. At least 1 completed game.

Players
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4317  (isolation #111)  » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:08 pm

In post 4316, momo wrote:Is T-Bone okay?
T-Bone is alright, but under the weather once again.

I am always happy to help him out though! :)
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4325  (isolation #112)  » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:03 am

I missed Implo's /out to mod, so the next game will go into signups as soon as I get to a computer proper!
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4327  (isolation #113)  » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:33 am

In post 4326, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 4325, Aristophanes wrote:I missed Implo's /out to mod, so the next game will go into signups as soon as I get to a computer proper!

uhhhh. wrong queue
I'm helping T-Bone, my friend! This is the correct Queue! :)

In post 4318, JaydragonKing wrote:Ari is slowly eliminating the competition. He'll be the Final Green Man left.

I see your true ploy, Ari. Nothing can escape my vision.
Shhhhhhh!
They'll figure it out!


Also, just a reminder that I know I am very lax is my own queue, but most are a lot stricter on off-topic posts.
Please keep this to a minimum in this thread. I don't want t-Bone to come back and see I trashed the place!

And Don't Touch That Vase!!!!!


Image

NoOoOo0o0o0oOo0oOoooooo!!!
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4328  (isolation #114)  » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:37 am

Still in SignupsTerror in the City (6/13)
Moderator: Something_Smart
Game Description
Restrictions: Maximum of 2 Hydrae

Players
Assembaa A hydra of Assemblerotws and sheepsaysmeep
MariaR
Dunnstral
yurkin
TheFizzylogic99
Kokichi Oma


Newly in SignupsEarthbound Mafia: Giygas' Curse (0/13)
Moderator: Gamma Emerald
Game Description
Restrictions: 3 two-headed Hydrae Maximum. Possible WOTC.

Players
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4421  (isolation #115)  » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:55 pm

Vonflare, how is this playerlist so beautiful!?
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4433  (isolation #116)  » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:47 pm

GOD DAMMIT VONFLARE!

/IN

I hate you <3
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4439  (isolation #117)  » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:35 pm

In post 4437, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:Oh Jeebus I'm about to fuck up three green dudes. I'm so getting banned.
I'd never even consider it... :twisted:
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4444  (isolation #118)  » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:44 pm

In post 4443, T-Bone wrote:Shoot, I should have signed up so that Nexus could be the sole Listmod of this game...
Dammit T-Bone!

Make sure to sign up if Mollie doesn't confirm! (Though I hope they do!)


On second thought, he would ban us all...
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4457  (isolation #119)  » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:55 am

DAMMIT T-BONE!!!

But also,

REEEEEECK!!! =D
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4464  (isolation #120)  » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:12 pm

In post 4460, pirate mollie wrote:/confirm pre-in :)

Mollie!!!

It has been so long!
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4485  (isolation #121)  » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:14 am

In post 0, T-Bone wrote:Sign-Up Time Limit: Games that have not filled within 21 days of beginning sign-ups will be pulled from the queue. Games that are close will be given extra time at my discretion.
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4869  (isolation #122)  » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:33 am

In post 4863, Stop Getting Banned wrote:we are here to lynch scum and confirm pre-ins

and we're all out of scum
/confirming that I have ventured back into the world of mega hydrae as a part of Stop Getting Banned and had better not be dayvigged D1 again!
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4885  (isolation #123)  » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:36 pm

In post 4884, T-Bone wrote:Ari has no authority in this land. (unless I am v/la)
One day...
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5341  (isolation #124)  » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:28 am

In post 5340, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think the problem is no one wants a game where they can't anticipate anything before it starts
It's basically Grand Idea without a thread.

However the way it is worded makes it sound...not as good?

Anyway, this is off topic. Thats my 2 cents worth though.
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5517  (isolation #125)  » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:54 pm

Should I sigh up for the game I'm back-up modding or the game I'm back-up modding?

Wait...
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5527  (isolation #126)  » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:40 pm

We are so close for Children!

Come on guys, we can do it!
Last edited by Aristophanes on Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5554  (isolation #127)  » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:52 pm

Come on guys, Children is cool and I think you'll enjoy it if you can wait this out!

And BNL's Charging Up game is a super cool setup that I'd be interested in playing if I wasn't a part of it!

You'll be missing out if you let either of these disappear!
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5557  (isolation #128)  » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:00 am

But if everyone outs from it it will never have a chance!

Charging is perhaps similar to mechanics you've seen but I'm pretty sure it's unique. Noted though!
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5584  (isolation #129)  » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:00 pm

In post 5578, Shock Value wrote:/in for The Worst Idea

(A Hydra of Aeronaut and Aristophanes!)
In post 5581, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:/in gamma, if you're fine with it
That awkward moment when you're in both hydrae...

I'll figure this out.
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5611  (isolation #130)  » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:07 pm

In post 5610, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 5606, NicoRobin wrote:Can I create a hydra of me, myself and I?

I think that’s better directed at an actual authority
But probably, I know McMenno did it
It's just considered an alt at that point...
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5637  (isolation #131)  » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:50 am

In post 5636, Messiah Complex wrote:
In post 5633, Messiah Complex wrote:/out brass

/in bnl


Apparently brass' game is being taken over. We retract this post and will stay in d&d.
=D

I am accepting Picks now :)
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5731  (isolation #132)  » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:28 am

^ That's Us!
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5740  (isolation #133)  » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:10 pm

BLITZ MONTH!!!

=D =D
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5811  (isolation #134)  » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:40 pm

I'd be all over blitzes if my month weren't the stupid busy it is right now :(

Also happy Scumday Elbirn!!! <3
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5925  (isolation #135)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:03 am

Did yours not make it, Maria? :(
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5951  (isolation #136)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:02 pm

/in jeanne
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6267  (isolation #137)  » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:43 pm

In post 6265, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 6264, D3f3nd3r wrote:I have pre-ins from Shiidaji, Baezu, and Mephistophanes 39 (Nancy Drew + Aristophanes hydra). PMing to tell them to confirm now.


/confirming
That was Nancy, so now it is both of us :)
Last edited by Aristophanes on Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6288  (isolation #138)  » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:35 am

10 days left for Timeshift!

Let's fill 'er up! =D
Proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3


"Amazon is the reason Ancient Egypt revered cats." - Jingle
"yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu" - podoboq


[ + ]

Return to Queue