Fake-flaking for theory reasons

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Mon May 02, 2016 7:40 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I don't necessarily think that's a necessary distinction, though I see the point to it.
"Play tk win" should always be the trump between the two.if that means inactivity, so be it. I have lurked in games as scum (it has become my meta, sadly), in order to position myself better. Sometimes interfering in a discussion ot a town implosion is a horrible idea, and thus sidelining us best for your wincon.

The issue with other games being effected us the most compelling part, I think, but also the least manageable. It really comes down to whether they can be sacrificed for the time being, or if you want to risk posting in some games but not others. This really depends on the games and the player in question though, and changes situationally.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Tue May 03, 2016 6:19 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Right, but what about being away and conveniently missing a question you know will incriminate you? They often get forgotten altogether.
Or a time when you'd have to bus if you were on, but really want to avoid that?
These are, perhaps, suboptimal plays. But with newer or less confident players, may be a necessity. These are decent times to do so, no?
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare

Return to “Mafia Discussion”