Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 73, ShortcutButton wrote:Not confident in BBT because his wagon reached l-2 by page 2. Admittedly he did joke claim scum but it's just that - a joke.

Just because of how quick a wagon hits doesn't mean it should be taken much less seriously or even taken more seriously. It's just simply a wagon. I'm not sure why you used this to have a sense of direction regarding BBT, but I don't feel it's appropriate.

In post 74, kirroha wrote:
In post 70, RadiantCowbells wrote:Kirroha/BBT are my primary scumreads atm.

On the basis that I asked questions about BBT? I'm feeling uncomfortable about his suggestion of Nino as a possible policy lynch, so I would be more than happy to vote him if he wasn't already at L-2. I'm curious as to whether Nino considers the same suggestion a scumtell, because that would reaffirm what I'm feeling from his post (i.e. trying to get a soft wagon started on Nino on the basis of 'policy'). Nino had 2 votes on her at that point, so I'm not buying BBT's implied "a wagon isn't going to start on you anyway" excuse.

Can't get much of a read on anyone else yet. I like Nino, though.

You like Nino? For what, yelling about how she's not an alt and not actually contributing thus far? And then the fact that you have no scumreads currently when there's plenty to pick apart?
VOTE: Kirroha

In post 76, kirroha wrote:Not feeling good about BBT but the fact that his wagon moved so fast worries me. There must be scum on that wagon for it to progress as fast as it did.

I need to sleep as well.

Just because of how quick a wagon hits doesn't mean it should be taken much less seriously or even taken more seriously. It's just simply a wagon. I'm not sure why you used this to have a sense of direction regarding BBT, but I don't feel it's appropriate.

In post 85, NinoMasaki wrote:kirroha should be town. I think BBT is bad and you should keep your vote on him senpai.

wtf?

In post 87, NinoMasaki wrote:She's talkative in a way that isn't cautious about the kind of stuff she posts. She seems cautious about people pushing too hard in RVS, but that's a different thing all together, and she usually is from what I can briefly see from her last game (which is in 2014?) http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=39545 Sorry I can't phrase it properly, not the best with English, but that gives me a strong "gut" feeling that kirroha is town, at least more than the rest of the people who posted so far.

I agree with her regarding BBT's policy lynch message. Also there is no benefit to town in him saying "I am scum." To say that is very anti-town because it creates confusion and not much else. But then again, scum won't want to draw attention to themself either... So I will try to look at BBT's meta to see if it is something he normally does as a joke or something.

Senpai, if you think kirroha is BBT's buddy, why would you take your vote off BBT (who you think is scum)? Just wondering.

What the fuck? 'She's cautious, but she isn't cautious.' Ok? I mean, like, if you're not confident in RVS pushes you should speak up and truly push your agenda, and I haven't seen Kirroha to be pushing anything as of recently because as you said she's
cautious.
In my mind, scum is the only one to be cautious due to the fact that pushing someone for the right reasons should make you confident, not the opposite. That is, unless you're trying to play a dangerous game of forcing a mislynch from the backround.

Thanks for repeating shit already said.

Votes don't matter when it comes to opinions?

Gut read Nino scum.

In post 100, NinoMasaki wrote:I am not getting the kirroha wagon. /: Am I scum as well for expressing concern over her getting 2 votes? That seems to be the justification and it is feeble.

I am Innocent is suspicious for jumping on kirroha after that random vote without explanation on BBT earlier. Also I would rather not slacken the BBT wagon before BBT gets back. We need answers from him.

Sorry if I am just being slow, but I am really not seeing this. And I am kind of scumreading Innocent now. "Right player"? "Found scum"? You seem way too certain and you hardly posted any reasoning, only jumping aboard what other people have posted which are relatively unconvincing.

You too Innocent, and same question. Why jump from BBT to kirroha? I can't think of any reason for scum to express concern over a BBT lynch unless BBT is also scum. And if you think BBT is also scum, then you will keep voting BBT, because it is better to get the more aggressive scum lynched.

Nope, I don't find Innocent scummy because you don't need a reason to supply a vote, you need a reason to supply a lynch. This is still somewhat RVS, and I'm damn sure that plenty of others have placed down no reason votes. Why does Innocent strike you off when it's a common thing, especially with the use of gutreads on this site?

I'll post more in a second, but I need to take some medicine
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Scumread: Kirroha, Nino, BBT.

My scumread on BBT is waning when I think about it more, however. Scum has the pretense of feeling cautious in these type of scenarious, and disregarding any meta a scum member theoretically would not bring himself to such attention unless, frankly, he's bat shit crazy or a good player.

I get neither of those feelings from BBT, just the sense of comfortableness that most town members seem to possess when they joke around and type. It's a common thing for town to be so stupid and silly rather than cautious. Cautious = Scum.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 166, Syndesis wrote:
In post 107, kirroha wrote:Syndesis explain.

no

dont be a bitch
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Killthestory »

im playing with complete shitters what am i doing with my life
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by Killthestory »

omfg complete shitters
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #176 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Ok this is gross.

Instead of this game being stupid can you guys actually start posting thoughts or opinions or even gut reads.

rn this is horrible playing

@Radiant, Im fucking kms, fuck this game
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by Killthestory »

now youre telling me to calm myself

short you need to explain to these players how i play
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by Killthestory »

did you just call me shitty

and say i use reaction tests?

i fucking hate reaction tests with a passion
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 184, Syndesis wrote:Could y'all chill for 30 seconds please

could you actually contribute?

UNVOTE: Kirroha
VOTE: Syndesis
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 185, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 182, Killthestory wrote:did you just call me shitty

and say i use reaction tests?

i fucking hate reaction tests with a passion

uh, we should not be friends.

i like you
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 189, Syndesis wrote:I'm trying to but y'all are being kinda loud back here :roll:

RC lol

That's not an excuse
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 195, Rubixxx wrote:What the actual fuck is going on. I blinked and this shitfest spawned like 30 more comments from the bowels of Satan himself.

What the fuck.

What the fuck.

Shit.

Instead of complaining about the lack of any actual contribution can you actually try to do something instead of shitting around in the backround
In post 197, ShortcutButton wrote:VOTE: kirroha

placing my vote where the scum is

You don't like my quote? What a weak statement.

And yet you choose not to respond to it?

What a weak defense

So everyone who's shitting around should either replace out or start contributing since it's not in town motivation, and everyone who's complaining about those shitting around should do the same as well
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 202, Syndesis wrote:Just because people aren't playing like you think they should be playing doesn't mean they aren't playing, you know :]

just because you use a word over and over doesn't mean you're using the word in the correct context or even in the correct way to respond to someone.

Anyway, I'm telling people to start contributing. I'm not being a dictator and asking "HEY YOU SHOULDNT USE GUTREADS LOl' no fuck off if you can't contribute then replace out.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:18 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 204, RadiantCowbells wrote:Kill can you calm your goddamn face.

There's really no excuse for how hard you're ripping into Syndesis right now when she gave her reads.

I'm not yelling or even angry? If people misinterpret how I'm going to put down my points I'm not sure whether I want to play here. It just seems everyone loves to have dick riding contests about emotions rather than focusing on the meat of posts.

Anyway, you'd know if I were angry anyhow. But besides that, I was ripping in said player due to the fact that if asking for contribution is dictating how to play, then I'm not sure what you'd call an actual dictator?

In post 208, Rubixxx wrote:
In post 201, Killthestory wrote:
In post 195, Rubixxx wrote:What the actual fuck is going on. I blinked and this shitfest spawned like 30 more comments from the bowels of Satan himself.

What the fuck.

What the fuck.

Shit.

Instead of complaining about the lack of any actual contribution can you actually try to do something instead of shitting around in the backround

(Snipped)

So everyone who's shitting around should either replace out or start contributing since it's not in town motivation, and everyone who's complaining about those shitting around should do the same as well

Okay, but it's kind of hard to do shit when the thread is zooming along as ass-miles-per-hour due to people quoting song lyrics and shit.

And talk about the pot calling the kettle black! All you've done for the last 10 posts or so is insult just about everyone playing the game! You can fuck right off to your high horse, pal. If you asked a little nicer, people would probably actually heed your request.

LOL, R U SRS RN? That's such a shitty excuse it hurts. Does people posting prevent you from posting your own contribution? If not, then I fail to see where you're coming from.

Anyway, I've been asking people to contribute. "MAYBE IF YOU WERE NICER" yeah no, contribution is a major part of this game, and if I get flak for asking for it, then clearly this site isn't the place to play.

In post 225, ink wrote:
In post 165, Killthestory wrote:
In post 74, kirroha wrote:
In post 70, RadiantCowbells wrote:Kirroha/BBT are my primary scumreads atm.

On the basis that I asked questions about BBT? I'm feeling uncomfortable about his suggestion of Nino as a possible policy lynch, so I would be more than happy to vote him if he wasn't already at L-2. I'm curious as to whether Nino considers the same suggestion a scumtell, because that would reaffirm what I'm feeling from his post (i.e. trying to get a soft wagon started on Nino on the basis of 'policy'). Nino had 2 votes on her at that point, so I'm not buying BBT's implied "a wagon isn't going to start on you anyway" excuse.

Can't get much of a read on anyone else yet. I like Nino, though.

You like Nino? For what, yelling about how she's not an alt and not actually contributing thus far? And then the fact that you have no scumreads currently when there's plenty to pick apart?
VOTE: Kirroha

In post 76, kirroha wrote:Not feeling good about BBT but the fact that his wagon moved so fast worries me. There must be scum on that wagon for it to progress as fast as it did.

I need to sleep as well.

In post 85, NinoMasaki wrote:kirroha should be town. I think BBT is bad and you should keep your vote on him senpai.

wtf?

I think this vote is terrible, and not just because I'm now reading kirroha as town. Killthestory's efforts to justify her vote are very poor.

Perhaps the main thing I dislike here is how the confidence just feels... wrong, but it's difficult to quantify this.

The quoted post is more an attempt to attack kirroha than to show why they're scum.

VOTE: Killthestory

[Citation needed]

Confidence is wrong to you? Any townie should be exerting confidence? Do you disagree with this?

[Citation needed]

In post 226, ink wrote:
In post 167, Killthestory wrote:My scumread on BBT is waning when I think about it more, however. Scum has the pretense of feeling cautious in these type of scenarious, and disregarding any meta a scum member theoretically would not bring himself to such attention unless, frankly, he's bat shit crazy or a good player.

Are you familiar with this concept?

Any half decent player knows about WIFOM, and I took it into consideration. However, I don't think BBT's behaviour was tactically planned to cause such a ripple effect regarding how players thought past vs presently.

In post 233, kirroha wrote:
In post 167, Killthestory wrote:My scumread on BBT is waning when I think about it more, however. Scum has the pretense of feeling cautious in these type of scenarious, and disregarding any meta a scum member theoretically would not bring himself to such attention unless, frankly, he's bat shit crazy or a good player.

I think this is definitely a null tell. How friendly or silly or jokey a player is depends quite a lot on how well they know the people around here. BBT who seems to know Radiant, yourself, Radko etc. would naturally be more jokey than a new player like Nino or someone who hasn't been here in 2 years like myself.

If it were rehearsed, then I'd think it null/scum, but quite frankly I think it's a town member comfortable about his situation and exerting confidence regardless.

Generally, town members have a confidence, an aura you could say, where they know they won't be lynched. That is not true, but players still exhibit this tendency. BBT is confident and just as well seems to be exhibiting this.

Anyway, I don't know any of the players on this site as I'm new.

In post 247, ink wrote:I'm null on BBT, so if we nearly run out of time I'd vote him over kirroha. It doesn't have to be a two-wagon thing though, I think there's a fair chance of them both being town.

I'd prefer to lynch one of Killthestory, RadiantCowbells or ShortcutButton.

That's not to say that I agree with the points kirroha raised about ShortcutButton, they're terrible.

Interesting, so you cHoose not to list your own reasonings for the lynch but then call the other person's terrible all the while not even explaining why?

And then you have another explained lynch and then me, which I failed to see how any of your points regarding me were even decent.

Question, do you think Ink's top lynches would be viable mislynches for scum to push?

Anyway I've responded to everything regarding myself, so I'll respond to other shit later when I'm off mobile and not as medicated.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:35 am

Post by Killthestory »

LOL IT DIDN'T EVEN TAKE ME A GAME TO GET INSULTED.

anyway, Kirroha wagons kinda dumb imo, just a VI town (obv).
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:37 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 258, Rubixxx wrote:
In post 248, Killthestory wrote:
In post 208, Rubixxx wrote:

What the fuck.

What the fuck.

Shit.

(Snipped)

Okay, but it's kind of hard to do shit when the thread is zooming along as ass-miles-per-hour due to people quoting song lyrics and shit.

And talk about the pot calling the kettle black! All you've done for the last 10 posts or so is insult just about everyone playing the game! You can fuck right off to your high horse, pal. If you asked a little nicer, people would probably actually heed your request.

LOL, R U SRS RN? That's such a shitty excuse it hurts. Does people posting prevent you from posting your own contribution? If not, then I fail to see where you're coming from.

Anyway, I've been asking people to contribute. "MAYBE IF YOU WERE NICER" yeah no, contribution is a major part of this game, and if I get flak for asking for it, then clearly this site isn't the place to play.

Jesus dicks, you cock gargler, no one is saying you should stop asking people to play the flippin game. I'm saying you don't have to be a fucking prick while doing it. Ever heard of the term "it's not what you say, it's how you say it that matters"? Same fucking concept.

What's it matter to you, anyways? It's not like I've been crapflooding the game. I might have like, what, ten posts? My style shouldn't effect you in anyway. So you play your way, I'll play mine. Just stay in your own fucking lane you goddamn turd juggling butt toucher. I am NOT in the mood for your sassy mouth right now.

LOL, you're not bad, but you're insults could use work.

Anyway that's hypocritical because you're insulting me while telling me not to be a prick.

But uh, it serves to mention what this post served to do instead of make a half assed defense that's targeted toward insulting a player and more or less doubtcasting?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:39 am

Post by Killthestory »

Ok so you're using the basis of that crumb to scumread her?

Dude, been there done that did not work out
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:44 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 265, Killthestory wrote:Ok so you're using the basis of that crumb to scumread her?

Dude, been there done that did not work out
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:46 am

Post by Killthestory »

Different site, same situation (more or less)
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:50 am

Post by Killthestory »

I'm saying tunneling the read based off a crumb and not in game behavior hasn't worked out for me, and I was 99 percent sure
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:13 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 276, implosion wrote:
In post 273, Killthestory wrote:I'm saying tunneling the read based off a crumb and not in game behavior hasn't worked out for me, and I was 99 percent sure

Again
That was one crumb
This is an extremely different crumb (again an assumption)
Plus it isn't just the crumb on its own, it's her behavior around the crumb.

once again, similiar situation

im telling you not to tunnel yourself around the basis of the crumb but her inherent actions and goals she's conveying thru her own agenda
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:54 am

Post by Killthestory »

i literally just said it
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (isolation #23) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by Killthestory »

I can understand that. Sorry for being a dick for you afterwards. It's good now tho
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (isolation #24) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by Killthestory »

oh shit wait im gendered as a she?

what the fuck

i thought i changed this
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by Killthestory »

I keep mistaking your name for Madara Uchiha
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (isolation #26) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 297, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 283, Killthestory wrote:i literally just said it

How about you say it again for those of us to dense to see it.

No I straight up said it flat out.

kirroha is probs town tbh
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (isolation #27) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:33 am

Post by Killthestory »

Noticed Kirroha was being pushed too hard, she was probably Vi, so anyone could have picked apart her posts, and I didn't realize she crumbed.

Looked good to me.

Anyway, I'm getting an off feeling about Ink/Innocent duo. "Willingness to vote?" It's like asking towns approval for a scumread.

I'm not saying both are scum, by they're definitely feeding off each other. Or at least one is buddying to the others scumreads.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (isolation #28) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:49 am

Post by Killthestory »

You know what Ink what do you think of Innocent. I need you to be as unbiased as possible as you look through his posts because it seems to be that he's trying to use your scumreads to push mislynches.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (isolation #29) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:51 am

Post by Killthestory »

Is it normal to have blatant gamethrowers on this site?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:18 am

Post by Killthestory »

BBT
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:17 am

Post by Killthestory »

Wait this is normal for him as scum?

And you're telling me he's not a gamethrower?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by Killthestory »

this is such a boring/bad d1

What
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (isolation #33) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:11 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 375, ink wrote:
In post 248, Killthestory wrote:Interesting, so you cHoose not to list your own reasonings for the lynch but then call the other person's terrible all the while not even explaining why?

And then you have another explained lynch and then me, which I failed to see how any of your points regarding me were even decent.

Question, do you think Ink's top lynches would be viable mislynches for scum to push?

In post 338, Killthestory wrote:You know what Ink what do you think of Innocent. I need you to be as unbiased as possible as you look through his posts because it seems to be that he's trying to use your scumreads to push mislynches.

In post 336, Killthestory wrote:Anyway, I'm getting an off feeling about Ink/Innocent duo. "Willingness to vote?" It's like asking towns approval for a scumread.

I'm not saying both are scum, by they're definitely feeding off each other. Or at least one is buddying to the others scumreads.

Let's lynch this yet?

She can't work out whether townreading or scumreading me will be more effective in saving her skin (hint: having a town role PM helps). In , she sounds like she knows I'm town. In and , she's trying to make me look scummy.

I continue to townread IAmInnocent.

Probably because while I'm definitely not townreading you or even liking some of your posts, I do accept that I doubt you're scum in essence, but I don't doubt Innocent. Out of the duo, Innocent would be my scumread since he seems to be pushing you to push your reads instead of making his own. He seems to agree with most things you say, too.

And do you town read him anyway? Is it because he agrees with you at any turn? You realize that's a serious case of buddying, and you're going to have a hard time not having a bias reading him, but I'm pretty sure Innocent' s buddied you and fed off your reads since he seems to agree with everything you say.

In post 386, kirroha wrote:My previous post was for implosion.

In post 383, I Am Innocent wrote:Kirroha what's ur read on killthestory?

I didn't have any kind of read on Killthestory, but I get what you mean that his swap from scum!Kirroha to VI!Kirroha was way sudden and I also see no real basis for it. But I still did kind of find his attempts at getting people to pitch in quite genuine. Furthermore, I'm not sure why scum!Kill would want to pick a fight with an Ink/Innocent duo because I can't see what he can potentially get out of it. So I am still not sure about what I'm feeling about his slot. Yet I think at this point I'm damn well convinced that Shortcut is scum and that if Kill is scum too, he'll be scumbuddies with Shortcut.

And wrt Shortcut/Kill:

In post 197, ShortcutButton wrote:VOTE: kirroha

placing my vote where the scum is

You don't like my quote? What a weak statement.

And yet you choose not to respond to it?

What a weak defense

Kill has pointed out one of my beefs with Shortcut, which is that he doesn't really respond to anything and just dismisses everything.

In post 248, Killthestory wrote:
In post 247, ink wrote:I'm null on BBT, so if we nearly run out of time I'd vote him over kirroha. It doesn't have to be a two-wagon thing though, I think there's a fair chance of them both being town.

I'd prefer to lynch one of Killthestory, RadiantCowbells or ShortcutButton.

That's not to say that I agree with the points kirroha raised about ShortcutButton, they're terrible.

Interesting, so you cHoose not to list your own reasonings for the lynch but then call the other person's terrible all the while not even explaining why?

Anyway I've responded to everything regarding myself, so I'll respond to other shit later when I'm off mobile and not as medicated.

But on the other hand Kill tried to imply that a Shortcut lynch would be a mislynch that scum would be trying to push.

With that said I can potentially see a Shortcut/Kill combo but it's very faint. Innocent, do you think a Shortcut/Kill team is likely?
Also Ink, why did you not agree with my reasons for voting Shortcut ?

I didn't try to imply Short was a mislynch, but instead brought the possibility to play to make a case against said duo. It was, in short, momentum of a semi-scummy post in which wasn't explained that I used to back my case up.

Do note that if Short flips scum I don't see Ink being scum, but I have no mention of Short from Innocent. I don't see Ink double Decker bussing him like that, but as I said, no mention of short from innocent.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (isolation #34) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:16 am

Post by Killthestory »

Oh shit disregard that Innocent tried to do some double Decker bussing as well, so I'd rule him out as scum for now if Short flipped scum.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (isolation #35) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:05 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 403, ink wrote:
In post 387, Killthestory wrote:Probably because while I'm definitely not townreading you or even liking some of your posts, I do accept that I doubt you're scum in essence

See, this is complete trash. All the posturing here. It's so obvious that you're scum. If you "doubt I'm scum in essence", you're not " definitely not townreading me". It is the ever-present struggle between the conflicting needs of the caught scum: to neither townread nor scumread their accuser.

I wish I could convey to everyone how even the wording in this quote is extremely scummy. I think it's hard to see things like this unless you're involved with the conversation somehow.

, but I don't doubt Innocent. Out of the duo, Innocent would be my scumread since he seems to be pushing you to push your reads instead of making his own. He seems to agree with most things you say, too.

You already know that we're both town, and you should know by now that I also know this. Give up!

And do you town read him anyway? Is it because he agrees with you at any turn? You realize that's a serious case of buddying, and you're going to have a hard time not having a bias reading him, but I'm pretty sure Innocent' s buddied you and fed off your reads since he seems to agree with everything you say.

How many times do I have to say this, didn't you ask me if I townread him really recently?

:^)
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (isolation #36) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:21 am

Post by Killthestory »

No I'm good.

Do you guys still see the duo of pressure from these two?

Is it just me or nah?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (isolation #37) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Killthestory »

UNVOTE: whatever his face
VOTE: ShortcutButton
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (isolation #38) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:37 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 530, ink wrote:Sigh...

VOTE: Rubixxx

Please actually make reads. I hate how you droned on unnecessarily about how you were going to make reads, literally nobody cares. You seem eager to please RadiantCowbells yet inflammatory towards Killthestory.

I humbly request the services of a cop or vigilante in dealing with Killthestory. I will not continue to pursue this read, since my attempts appear to be in vain.

I humbly request that you shut the fuck up and stop acting so mighty since you're either a bad player or scum, of which I'm unfortunately reaching the conclusion of the former.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (isolation #39) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 679, ink wrote:
In post 502, Killthestory wrote:UNVOTE: whatever his face
VOTE: ShortcutButton

The wagon is awful?

Maybe this vote (first vote change since RVS despite throwing shade everywhere), at least.

You counterwagon is worse, RadiantCowbells. Try again until you select one of your partners.

In post 680, I Am Innocent wrote:Yeah shorts voting history is very bad (niño, kirr, and BBT) + this lurking near deadline hints at scum hoping a wagon will disappear.

unvote rubixxx
Vote taishagal

Kill is also still a great wagon

thats hilarious that you said that straight after Ink's post.

my vote is gr9, dont fuck with me kid. youre sucha vi dont even fuck around bro. like get outta here
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (isolation #40) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by Killthestory »

ikr bro

thanks for the support, glad you have my back.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (isolation #41) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by Killthestory »

im so unmeta-able xDxDxDxD

i also cut myself in dark corners of the classroom because NO ONE LIKES ME XDDDDDDDDDD
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (isolation #42) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 727, Rubixxx wrote:Auuugh, okay. I'll read the entire thread again before making any rash decisions because I'm impatient.

Pedit: @Killf I know you're kidding, but please don't joke about
self harm
, pls. :(

im not joking bro dont dismiss my feelings
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (isolation #43) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by Killthestory »

bro calm down bro im too hot to die
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (isolation #44) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by Killthestory »

no but srs bro like legit calm down bro ur like 100% legit bro dont let anyone bring you down bro if someones being an attention whore you know what to do to that bro bro
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (isolation #45) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Killthestory »

bro calm down bro dont insult me bro i have the police force on my side and theyll see youre cyberbullying me bro
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (isolation #46) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Killthestory »

ye bro thats pretty accurate bro
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (isolation #47) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 744, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 742, Killthestory wrote:ye bro thats pretty accurate bro

can you go 30 seconds without saying the word bro

bro chill bro its a prank bro calm down bro
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (isolation #48) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by Killthestory »

bro wtf was that unvote bro?

ITS ALMOST LIKE YOU'RE TRYING TO PRETEND TO SCUM PRETENDING TO BE TOWN XDDDD

bro did you see what I did there LMAO BRO
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (isolation #49) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by Killthestory »

bro lol what a naked vote bro get off my fucking back bro holy shit bro you suck omg bro.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #752 (isolation #50) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by Killthestory »

bro just read bro
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (isolation #51) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by Killthestory »

bro all these scumreads made me cut myself

Image removed. -N
Last edited by N on Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (isolation #52) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 769, I Am Innocent wrote:Kill care to provide reads on every player?

i only provide reads on people i scumread

otherwise i hate readslist
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (isolation #53) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:10 pm

Post by Killthestory »

trash tier yo
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (isolation #54) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:21 pm

Post by Killthestory »

bois don't make me claim ill fuck yall up that's why its so easy for me to be confident. ew I just softed hard.

anyway ill do shit later.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #819 (isolation #55) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:42 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 818, RadiantCowbells wrote:Vote BBT with me and I'll say very nice things to you.

no fuck you I don't need any kinky talk rn
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (isolation #56) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:41 am

Post by Killthestory »

claim?

fine I'm jailkeeper eat my ass scrublords
Killthestory