Mini 1787: Peruvian Nightclub Mafia (Game End!)

Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 1399, Dunnstral wrote:I just said I thought you were town
lol I'm not bothering to read the p-edits anymore

The more we talk about xyzzy, the more I'm on board for just an information based flip.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Jaack »

In post 1398, Robert2424 wrote:
In post 1392, Jaack wrote:Good lord it's impossible to keep up with this thread right now
Hit the refresh button.
It's not that, it's the whole "write two sentences only to have six new posts to deal with" thing.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

@dunn, it was only two, bins wasn't committing and was unlikely to commit. Though, I could be wrong. At least thats what I read.

I was also saying that about bins because I didn't have much notes on bins. but I do have more notes now.

@Jaack, I kind of prefure this much activity when I'm around.
Tyler the Creator
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by Tyler the Creator »

so robert i went back and glanced at xy's iso since you asked for a case and im actually more torn now

i think most of my scumfeels are basically based on lack of presence/floaty-ness and what seems to be padded posts

but their last post kinda felt town

but anyway if you could give it a read a second opinion would be good because it's not AS BAD as i remember

what's sticking out is the zach push because i feel like it was just pretty superficial all around tell me what you think of that in particular
Tyler the Creator
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2016 6:04 pm

In post 1401, Bins wrote:The more we talk about xyzzy, the more I'm on board for just an information based flip.
ew
Tyler the Creator
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2016 6:07 pm

In post 1396, Dunnstral wrote:You think I should've just hopped on the xyzzy wagon? I've been sorting out motivations and reactions and whatnot

For the record I'm not necessarily opposed to xyzzy getting lynched, more like I'm opposed to everyone quick leaving zakk's wagon
no?

and i don't really see much cause for alarm with people leaving zakk's wagon because there's no sweat wasted and it's wasted pressure

you old decrepit "use the time we have" lot want to go this route we need to be doing something productive
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 1404, Tyler the Creator wrote:so robert i went back and glanced at xy's iso since you asked for a case and im actually more torn now

i think most of my scumfeels are basically based on lack of presence/floaty-ness and what seems to be padded posts

but their last post kinda felt town

but anyway if you could give it a read a second opinion would be good because it's not AS BAD as i remember

what's sticking out is the zach push because i feel like it was just pretty superficial all around tell me what you think of that in particular
zach push has little push. He decided not to provide reasoning. I found him unconvincing, and honestly, scummy the way he did it. Its one of the reasons I suspect him now. He decided just to troll and say random shit when questioned about his vote. He makes me uncomterble and don't see how many think he's so town looking. I can't point to anything that makes him town.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by Bins »

If Jaack, zakk and xy are all town I'll seriously just cry
Keyser/Zach scum team anyone?

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by Bins »

Nah fuck Zach is so town cause of H_A
Keyser is ugh UGH I wish Keyser would just post actually that'd be good

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 1405, Tyler the Creator wrote:
In post 1401, Bins wrote:The more we talk about xyzzy, the more I'm on board for just an information based flip.
ew
MAN CMON HOW IS HIS LAST POST ANY MORE OR LESS TOWN THAN THE ONE BEFORE THAT
they're all so null
just so null

gtkas
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I too have been thinking I may have been right earlier when I pointed out that one thing about keyser I don't even remember anymore but tyler thought it was town
In post 1406, Tyler the Creator wrote:
In post 1396, Dunnstral wrote:You think I should've just hopped on the xyzzy wagon? I've been sorting out motivations and reactions and whatnot

For the record I'm not necessarily opposed to xyzzy getting lynched, more like I'm opposed to everyone quick leaving zakk's wagon
no?

and i don't really see much cause for alarm with people leaving zakk's wagon because there's no sweat wasted and it's wasted pressure

you old decrepit "use the time we have" lot want to go this route we need to be doing something productive
But I am doing something productive, even if it's not joining the new wagon
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by Bins »

Dunn is Jake town because he's a hard ass or is there another reason

gtkas
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 744, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 392, heuristically_alone wrote:
In post 346, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 330, heuristically_alone wrote:There is quite an objective difference to how mafia and town answer the question to be straight up asked if they are scum.

Town are statistically significantly more likely to just give a simple "no" answer. Scum usually give a more complicated answer or deflect with something. Zach kind of gave a combination of the two.
"statistically"? :giggle: Felt like a fruitless question/unproductive pressure to me - I can't see how you can read alignment in a response to that question.
Good questions = informative answers
When Robert ends up being scum, you will see I'm right.
Lucky for you, now my top two suspects are Zach and Robert.

In post 331, Robert2424 wrote:
In post 265, heuristically_alone wrote:@Zach, are you mafia?
this is spam post at best? Really dude? At least I made it on your list though.
What an entrance to your final return to the game.
In post 394, heuristically_alone wrote:
In post 346, Keyser Söze wrote:In post 330, heuristically_alone wrote:Now that I have called you out a little on how you're posting, your posting has developed a little more and you are contributing info to the game.Please highlight the posts where you think I am now "contributing info".
You more than anyone has been fighting me back on my original read on you. It for that reason that you appear more scummy than when I had initially assessed you. Anyhow, it's not my job to tell you your most contributing posts.

Whoever people want to vote out first:
Zach, Robert, or Keyser
, I am more than happy with getting anyone one of those 3 out.
Here's Keyser
Spoiler:
>Your message contains too many smilies. The maximum number of smilies allowed is 12.
Had to cut down on some
In post 222, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 172, heuristically_alone wrote:Starting tomorrow I will be able to take this game super serious!
"super serious"...
:down:

I want to see "super serious"...
In post 192, heuristically_alone wrote:VOTE: Zachstralkita
Your first post and post 122 have been the 2 worst posts of the
entire game
. And in general you got more talk than game.
"Of the entire game"?
Sounds like you've caught up - thoughts? I don't like the fact you've dropped in with a vote but not gone through/expressed your thoughts of the "entire game" first.
In post 297, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 265, heuristically_alone wrote:@Zach, are you mafia?
:lol:

@iraonavp - do you class this as "asking questions without answers"?

In post 268, heuristically_alone wrote:Because literally every post he has made has been completely useless. Up to this point, he had only joined in post 55 voting Jack as mafia (a surprisingly large amount of people immediately read Jack as mafia or town based off of his simple post 13)

Then immediately in posts 56-58 and 79-81 just quotes what others are saying and maybe asks follow up questions without literally given up anything original on his own. The only other posts he has made are 204-206 and 222, all of which he does the exact same thing. Just quoting others and giving a quick comment, but absolutely saying nothing original or doing nothing to help the game. 205 unvotes Jack, but that's that.
Let me take this apart, piece-by-piece:
"every post he has made has been completely useless"
:giggle: - please quote my "useless" posts.
"he had only joined in post 55 voting Jack as mafia"
:roll: - that is the game, you find something suspicious, you vote. I believe my vote was the first vote, it was not me jumping on a bandwagon. if you want me to break down the development of my read of Jaaack I will.
"Then immediately in posts 56-58 and 79-81 just quotes what others are saying and maybe asks follow up questions without literally given up anything original on his own."
:giggle: - this highlights your lack of perception. In those posts I was challenging people's positions and stating my own read/perspective on players. There was no
'me-sheeping-everyone-ba-ba-ba' posting.

"doing nothing to help the game"
- this is another unsupported generic scum-read reason.
"205 unvotes Jack, but that's that."
- that is information. Do you agree/oppose the reasons why I voted/unvoted Jaaack?

This feels like a manufactured sheep-dump off iraonavp's unsupported logic.

VOTE: heuristically_alone
In post 311, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 269, heuristically_alone wrote:Because Iraonavp fought back a little defending his reasons is why I think he is town.
Why can't scum-iraonavp
'fight back a little defending his reasons'
?

In post 281, heuristically_alone wrote:
Jack

First off, I found it so strange that so many people read Jack so early on as scum or town based on his vote in post against Robert. I think anyone voting him as an easy vote at the beginning makes for possible scum players, (Keyser, tool, floof for example), not that I'm saying that one of them HAVE to be scum. As for Jack, I don't have enough information yet from him to really say for me what he is, but for now I'm leaning on town.

Floof

Also a suspect of mafia for voting Jack. There hasn't been any more substantial reading from Floof to get more of an opinion.
1) Why is it
"so strange"
for players to take a firm stance on a
serious
vote during early D1 play?
2)
"suspect of mafia"
/
"possible scum"
- if you're scum-reading players off Jaack's early wagon, this sounds like your town-read should be stronger than "leaning on town" / "don't have enough information yet".

Either (a) you have a strong town-read of Jaack, thus, naturally scum-reading the players on his wagon (confirmation bias) or (b) you 'know' he is town.
Is Jaack town?
In post 346, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 330, heuristically_alone wrote:There is quite an objective difference to how mafia and town answer the question to be straight up asked if they are scum.

Town are statistically significantly more likely to just give a simple "no" answer. Scum usually give a more complicated answer or deflect with something. Zach kind of gave a combination of the two.
"statistically"? :giggle: Felt like a fruitless question/unproductive pressure to me - I can't see how you can read alignment in a response to that question.
Good questions = informative answers
In post 330, heuristically_alone wrote:In fact
sheep dump makes for a great fertilizer in helping a garden to grow
. I must say your posts have matured in giving more content since I initially dropped your name based on the way you were posting.
:lol:
In post 330, heuristically_alone wrote:Now that I have called you out a little on how you're posting, your posting has developed a little more and you are contributing info to the game.
Please highlight the posts where you think I am now "contributing info".
In post 574, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 474, heuristically_alone wrote:I am the doc this game.
A roleclaim at L-2 (without an intent to hammer)? - the timing of this roleclaim is bad/newbish (a more seasoned town/scum player should know when to roleclaim and when not to roleclaim.

...now plays the "newbie" card 9 minutes later
In post 476, heuristically_alone wrote:I a newbie in the sense of playing online in forum, and so far in every game I've participated in I have been one of the first to get lynched.
In post 486, Floof wrote:Why are we all unvoting H_A?
...because he just hard-claimed Town Doctor at L-2
In post 492, iraonavp wrote:I'm a bodyguard, so heuristically_alone is almost surely lying.

VOTE: heuristically_alone
iraonavp's Town Bodyguard roleclaim changes the dynamic of heuristically_alone's Town Doctor roleclaim. Two protective roles in a mini-normal set-up? :shifty: The WIFOM is telling me:
I am seeing less scum-motivation in iraonavp's protective role counter-claim than in heuristically_alone's early roleclaim.
I.e scum-heuristically_alone trying to fish out Town-Doctor vs scum-iraonavp counter-claiming heuristically_alone to force his lynch. Both would be short-term gambits, but iraonavp was not in a position where he
had to
roleclaim - the focus/wagon was on heuristically_alone.

Moreover, would Zulfy put two protective roles which would encourage/force a counter-claim needlessly? :? Doubt it. I think we caught scum like this in another game [two (modified) cop roles claimed - one was scum, one was town - we reasoned that the mod wouldn't f**k us over with putting two cop roles in the set-up which could be counter-claimed.]

It feels like he gives
too much
attention to h_a - as if they were bussing h_a the whole time
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if next time he posts, he jumps onto the xy bandwagon now, without any reasoning again, he obviously feels threatened.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 755, Tyler the Creator wrote:
In post 268, heuristically_alone wrote:
In post 82, Dunnstral wrote:I have a sneaking suspicion that Keyser is mafia but don't have anything to back that up
Because literally every post he has made has been completely useless. Up to this point, he had only joined in post 55 voting Jack as mafia (a surprisingly large amount of people immediately read Jack as mafia or town based off of his simple post 13)

Then immediately in posts 56-58 and 79-81 just quotes what others are saying and maybe asks follow up questions without literally given up anything original on his own. The only other posts he has made are 204-206 and 222, all of which he does the exact same thing. Just quoting others and giving a quick comment, but absolutely saying nothing original or doing nothing to help the game. 205 unvotes Jack, but that's that.

@Dunnstral has been by far the most entertaining player for me to follow in this game so far. As for liking him, makes me want him to be town. Best proof I have of you being town is your response to post 34 by xyzzy.
i mean yea distancing is one thing but your first actual content in the game going out of your way to call a buddy's every post "useless" and build a semi-case on them and carry a dialogue with some one else about them for a bit seems unnecessary

the quick townread of dunn also makes me think not-buddies but dunn was a uni-townread at that point so if dunn was scum then he's a-ok to read him that way anyway so it's more meh
Tyler the Creator
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2016 6:55 pm

In post 1407, Robert2424 wrote:zach push has little push. He decided not to provide reasoning. I found him unconvincing, and honestly, scummy the way he did it. Its one of the reasons I suspect him now. He decided just to troll and say random shit when questioned about his vote. He makes me uncomterble and don't see how many think he's so town looking. I can't point to anything that makes him town.
no no i meant xyzzy's push on zach day 1

im not sure that he'd of dropped it without so many of us starting to come around on zach; mostly because his entrance into day 2 was saying he wanted to look more into him and keyser

two people that i think were at the top of my list who looked better upon a ha scumflip so that sorta confused me, irked me almost i believe i touched on this

but at the same time i can kinda see where you're coming from with it; and maybe xy is the same way that you're still kinda stuck in a past era with where scum are all just some cardboard cutout of just antitown, or what in your opinion is just antitown

zachstralk is town; im almost at the point where id bet teh game on it and ive felt pretty good about him for a while

just his flow and how he's approaching things doesn't look like scum; his reads, the ones that he isn't stubborn af about for unknown reasons seem real and his tone is OK for the most part and just comes off natural; i think in your case it's just a matter of not having a radar to see that as well as others

xyzzy's push on zach day 1 is similar and ive not gotten enough of a feel (because of lack of engagement) if they're the same way or if they were scum looking for minor things like zach being "unhelpful"

which

for this day n age is a laughable reason to call someone scum for but i digress

to push him for because in their mind that's a snackwrap to push for a lynch and people usually eat it up

not this playerlist though

chill as fuck for the most part

most of their points wrt zach were just shallow and not in a genuine way is the tl;dr

they weren't trying to figure him out
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1416, Tyler the Creator wrote: not this playerlist though

chill as fuck for the most part
Are you kidding look at all these monkeys voting me

Jus ta bit earlier you said xyzzy looked more town but now you seem to be pushing a case; are you still wanting to lynch xyzzy? And what do you think of zakk's slot
Tyler the Creator
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2016 7:04 pm

im working with robert on the intricacies of the finer points of xyzzy's play so far in

yes there are parts i like, parts i don't like

pretty sure my opinion of zakk is on the record
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2016 10:41 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1416, Tyler the Creator wrote: zachstralk is town; im almost at the point where id bet teh game on it and ive felt pretty good about him for a while
I'd be willing to bet the game that Zach, Bins, Jake, Robert are all town

Feeling pretty good about you being town too

Pretty sure There's two mafia in Zakk/xyzzy/Keyser/Jaack probably in that order
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2016 10:47 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I have a lot of town reads but I'm confident in all of them
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2016 10:58 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Tool's up there in my feeling pretty good about being town category with tyler too
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2016 11:02 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1188, Zachstralkita wrote:
Dunnstral wrote:LOL here comes zach ready to defend
literally you only attack my townreads why dont u back off pal
Mind sharing those townreads

Mostly so I can make fun of you after the game ends
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2016 11:51 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1188, Zachstralkita wrote:
Dunnstral wrote:LOL here comes zach ready to defend
literally you only attack my townreads why dont u back off pal
Mind sharing those townreads

Mostly so I can make fun of you after the game ends
Do you mind dying
Robert2424 wrote: zach push has little push. He decided not to provide reasoning. I found him unconvincing, and honestly, scummy the way he did it. Its one of the reasons I suspect him now. He decided just to troll and say random shit when questioned about his vote. He makes me uncomterble and don't see how many think he's so town looking. I can't point to anything that makes him town.

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2016 12:54 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1294, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1292, Robert2424 wrote:why do you feel he's town then Dunn?
Just the way he's playing: I can pretty much read zach like an open book and if he dared to flip mafia I'd have noticed by now
Too bad you can't read anyone else or maybe you wouldn't be wagoning on a townie D2. I will enjoy your flip D3

You're saying I'm town tho so why would I complain
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2016 2:14 am

Post by Zulfy »

Desmond_13 replaces zakk

Keyser Söze has requested replacement

ESTO NO ME GUSTAA

Votecount 2.08

Desmond_13 (L-2)
:Dunnstral, xyzzy, toolenduso, Robert2424
Dunnstral (L-3)
: JFSF, Desmond_13, Zachstralkita
xyzzy (L-3)
: Tyler, Jaack, Bins

Not Voting
:[Keyser Söze]

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

Deadline is in (expired on 2016-05-20 10:00:00)

Notes: zakk has requested replacement
Zulfy freaks out when control + finding a vote next to a colon
Last edited by Zulfy on Fri May 13, 2016 11:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
no investigation no right to speak

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”