BLOODBORNE QUEUE (FULL, REPLACEMENTS WELCOME)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Wed May 18, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Confirming Elbirns confirmation.
In post 12, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 9, Varsoon wrote:
In post 6, lilith2013 wrote:THIS LOOKS SO AWESOME
<3
I put a lot of work into it and I'm very excited for it. It should be great!!
I'm going on vacation soon but so tempted..
Do it! You haven't been in a varsoon gsme in like, at least a long time, cause I've been in all his recent games, therefore you should play!
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Wed May 18, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 21, Titus wrote:/confirm in
Only if ABR is out
In post 20, Titus wrote:
In post 15, Albert B. Rampage wrote:If I have to interact with another person that gets offended by everyday words, I will get into trouble.

/confirm pre-in
Everyone found you toxic as shit in Cyberpunk ABR. It wasn't just that you insulted Dwlee as a person. The only reason I inned this game is because you said you were quitting the site. I will take that as a misrepresentation then.

That = you quitting ftr.
In post 24, Titus wrote:
In post 22, Klingoncelt wrote:/Confirming pre-in.

Titus, ABR, you guys should hydra.
No. I will not play a game with AB.

Please don't put this in the signup thread. :( Resolve privately if possible? I can barely deal with these sorts of interactions in the actual game where there's a certain degree of expected animosity and confrontation...but, please not here. :(

Who is awesome who I can talk into joining. Hmm.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Wed May 18, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 26, hiplop wrote:Is this drama necessary
That's a /in right?
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #40 (isolation #3) » Thu May 19, 2016 2:01 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 38, wgeurts wrote:Anyone want to hydra in this game?
/in either way
Wgeurts, why weren't you there for space dandy 2???? :(
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #52 (isolation #4) » Thu May 19, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 50, Elbirn wrote:
In post 47, Varsoon wrote:Still less hydras than what we had in Space Dandy.
I don't believe you
Why do you lie
In post 51, Varsoon wrote:Space Dandy had 7 hydras, iirc.
He is correct. Taken from the signup thread.

2. Blackest Magick (Xtoxm and Pokerface hydra)
5. Do A Barrel Roll (hiplop & 3dicerolling)
8. Minsc and Boo (Titus and Radja hydra)
9. Reasonably Rational (Drixx & Cerberus v666 hydra)
12. (To-be-named Gale Wing Srock and SirCakez hydra) <<CakeWings
13. White Fire (Firebringer & Shiro hydra)
17. Space Pip (itlepip and MarioManiac4 hydra)
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #55 (isolation #5) » Thu May 19, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

YAY! INVITE ALL YOUR FRIENDS TOO I NEED A NEW ROLECARD TO LOOK AT!
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #67 (isolation #6) » Thu May 19, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 65, Elbirn wrote:
In post 62, Ranger wrote:Know what?

I hate large games, but feeling cheated out of immortality, this game seems like a good way to have that experience, given the mechanics.

So, /in.
Ranger you're a champ pls roll town with me and cerb
Just lemme handle all the posting for D1, and she and I will obvtown to one another super fast, trust. :p

Ofc, if we end up scum, and she's town, we'll be sad. So maybe you should just post.

Or maybe I'm saying all this now to confuse her when the actual game starts! :D
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #72 (isolation #7) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 71, Elbirn wrote:
In post 67, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 65, Elbirn wrote:
In post 62, Ranger wrote:Know what?

I hate large games, but feeling cheated out of immortality, this game seems like a good way to have that experience, given the mechanics.

So, /in.
Ranger you're a champ pls roll town with me and cerb
Just lemme handle all the posting for D1, and she and I will obvtown to one another super fast, trust. :p

Ofc, if we end up scum, and she's town, we'll be sad. So maybe you should just post.

Or maybe I'm saying all this now to confuse her when the actual game starts! :D
Sorry cerbaybee, I don't believe in not posting. I'm also super obvious town all the time because I'm the best. I'm the world's most uncooperative hydra partner apparently, I hope you know what you've gotten yourself into

Also if we roll scum I'll be really sad for about 3.27 seconds that I don't get to learn your ways, and then cackle maniacally when I realize it means we get to bamboozle everyone instead
Ah well.

For reals though, if you wanna learn my ways just read the hydra pts from me working with Drixx man.:) it's a lot but 95% of our game related thoughts are in there. We chat on TeamSpeak very occasionally, but whatever we discuss is usually duplicated in the actual chat log. *shrug*

I'm a terrible teacher, so....yeah, don't expect teaching. :D Expect me to be completely lost all game long but act like I know EXACTLY what's gonna happen..:p
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #77 (isolation #8) » Thu May 19, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 73, Varsoon wrote:So, in the meantime...
Does anyone have any questions about the rules so far?
*sigh* I guess asking questions about this stuff is my job. And it's more likely than not that I'll be town, so I'd probably prefer if everyone understood how the game works. Bleh. :P
In post 1, Varsoon wrote:
PUBLIC MECHANICS MAKING A DEBUT IN BLOODBORNE MAFIA:

JUST GO OUT AND KILL A FEW BEASTS. IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.
Spoiler:
Several of the unique mechanics in Bloodborne Mafia will refer to a player being 'Slain'.
Any successfully resolved kill or a lynch will result in a player being 'Slain'--this does not necessarily mean that the player is dead, merely that the kill or lynch was successful. In most cases, Slain players will remain dead.
All players that were on a wagon that led to a player being 'Slain' and all players that submitted a kill against a player the night that the player is killed will be rewarded as if they have 'Slain' a player.
All players that have submitted a kill. Does this mean that a factional kill will benefit all members of the faction, or does it simply mean that if multiple slots submit a kill versus a particular target that target dies, they will all receive the benefit of having "slain" that target?

Say two individuals submit a kill versus target A. One of them is redirected to target B, who is bulletproof/doesn't die for some reason. The target they chose, however, still dies because of the other kill. Do they both receive the benefit, or does only the individual who was not redirected count as having "submitted a kill" against that target?

Does this slaying effect only apply to targeted kills, or does it apply to reflexive abilities as well? A PGO, for example?

If an individual has no vote for/their vote does not count towards the lynch, for some reason(a negative modifier regarding the strength of their vote, or something, I don't know), but they place a vote on the eventual lynch, will they count as having slain that individual?

OVER TIME, COUNTLESS HUNTERS HAVE VISITED THIS DREAM.
Spoiler:
This game will feature several Private Topics that will be referred to as 'NIGHTMARE PTs'.
Every Nightmare PT will have a 'Host' player that can always view the PT and will be capable of inviting new players.
The Host of the Nightmare PT will be private information and the Host themselves may not post in their Nightmare PT unless they invite themselves to it.
Nightmare PTs MUST contain the Host as an invited target if they ever exceed 3 members.
Nightmare PTs may have events that are triggered by the Host of those Nightmares.
Nightmare PTs persist after the Host is slain.
Nightmare PTs allow dead members to continue to communicate after death.
Nightmare PTs all allow for NIGHTMARE EVENTS that are flavor-heavy actions that will affect all members of their respective Nightmare PT.
NIGHTMARE EVENTS may only happen once unless specified otherwise.
NIGHTMARE EVENTS must be triggered during the day phase preceding the Night that they will take place--they will often count as the submitted Night Action for that Night as well. In this way, a triggered NIGHTMARE EVENT will always happen even if the appropriate Host is slain on the day that the event is triggered.
Players may only ever be a member of any single Nightmare PT.
If a player is already a member of a Nightmare PT and is invited to another, the invitation will fail.
If a Host is already a member of a Nightmare PT other than their own, then they may still invite themselves to their own Nightmare PT.
If a Host is a member of their own Nightmare PT, invitations to join other Nightmare PTs will fail.
You say here that players may only ever be a member of a single nightmare PT, but allow hosts to invite themselves to their nightmare PT even if they are currently part of another PT. Does this mean hosts may be in multiple PT's, or will they be removed from their previous PT if they invite themselves to their own?
THE MESSENGERS FIND HUNTERS LIKE YOURSELF, WORSHIP, AND SERVE THEM.
Spoiler:
During the Night Phase, every single player has the ability to privately send a single, anonymous message to another target player.
You may indicate your identity in these messages or even lie about your identity--I will be the one delivering the message, though.
This ability may be used in addition to any other abilities used and may not be affected by any other abilities in the game.
There is no dead thread in Bloodborne Mafia.
Even if a player is dead, they may still send these messages, even from the grave.
Sweet. Seems pretty simple.

THE FIRST HUNTER OF THE HEALING CHURCH ONCE RECRUITED YHARNAMITES TO SERVE AS HUNTERS.

Spoiler:
The game will begin with a predetermined 'Master of the Hunt'.
During each day phase, all players in the game may vote for a player to be the next 'Master of the Hunt'.
Any mechanic that affects voting does not affect voting towards electing the next 'Master of the Hunt'.
In order to submit a vote for the next Master of the Hunt, use the bolded tag [HUNTMASTER VOTE: Player Name].
Whenever the day phase ends, whichever player has the most votes will be the next Master of the Hunt.
In the case of a tie, the previous Master of the Hunt will remain Master of the Hunt.
Being Master of the Hunt confers a handful of mechanical benefits:
Unlike the Adventure Mechanic in my previous game, being Master of the Hunt confers absolutely no protective bonuses.
The game is balanced around the Master of the Hunt being a high-priority target.
During the Night that he is elected, the Master of the Hunt may select a Chalice Dungeon to investigate.
During the Night that he is elected, the Master of the Hunt may select up to three other players to join him in investigating the Chalice Dungeon.
The Master of the Hunt may choose no players to join him, but doing so may render him unable to defeat the Chalice Dungeon.
The Master of the Hunt may choose to pursue no Chalice Dungeon at all--he may still rally a party regardless.
The Hunter's Party, the chosen Chalice Ritual, and the Master of the Hunt will always be public information.
The Hunter's Party and the Master of the Hunt will be granted a private topic to chat in during all game phases.
This private topic will be locked if any member of the Hunter's Party changes.
This private topic will be locked if Master of the Hunt dies or changes.
Also sweet, and thorough.
IF THE BEASTS LOOM LARGE, AND THREATEN TO CRUSH YOUR SPIRITS, SEEK THE HOLY CHALICE.
Spoiler:
Chalice Dungeons are ancient tombs that the Master of the Hunt and his Hunting Party may investigate.
Chalice Dungeons all have a depth rating; the higher the Depth Rating, the more dangerous and rewarding the Dungeon.
Chalice Dungeons may only be successfully cleared a single time. A failed Chalice Dungeon may be revisited, however.
During the Night after The Hunter's Party has been selected, the Master of the Hunt and all members of the Hunter's Party will enter the chosen Chalice Dungeon.
The Hunter's Party will be assigned a 'LineUp' with the Master of the Hunt in the 'front' and the other players proceeding in an order chosen by the Master of the Hunt.
Certain events in the Chalice Dungeons will affect different members of the LineUp.
The Chalice Dungeon will feature role-play heavy events, complete with a boss encounter.
The events in the Chalice Dungeons will always happen regardless of the role-play flavor.
The events in the Chalice Dungeons will always be detrimental to the players involved.
The Master of the Hunt may always 'back out' when faced with the detrimental effects of the Events or Bosses.
Every Chalice Dungeon will culminate in a Boss encounter.
If all of the players involved can muster enough votes, they will slay the boss.
Slaying a boss will reward all involved players adequately.
The Master of the Hunt will always receive a more potent reward.
If the boss is not slain, all players are simply given a lesser reward.
If the boss is slain, a new Chalice Dungeon will appear with more difficult challenges and more rewarding payouts.
What do you mean when you say "If all of the players involved can muster enough votes."? I understand there are weapons to increase vote power, but will it simply be a matter of you counting the total possible vote power in the group, or will individuals have a chose regarding whether or not they will contribute their strength to attempting the boss? In short, will scum, if invited to such an event, be able to force a failure? Will there be any knowledge of the rewards before the boss is attempted and such a decision is made, if there is one to be made?

MAKING CONTACT WITH ELDRITCH WISDOM IS A BLESSING.
Spoiler:
Throughout the game, players may earn a resource called 'Insight'.
Town-aligned players will earn Insight from slaying scum players.
Scum-aligned players will have a different, hidden means of earning Insight.
All players may earn Insight from various events in the game.
Insight may be spent to purchase a large variety of both public and private rewards, ranging from one-shot powers to permanent passive abilities.
Insight is spent privately, during any phase of the game, so long as the player has enough Insight to purchase what they want.
A player may also simply hold onto their Insight, effectively 'banking' it.
Depending on how much Insight is banked, a player will have access to a number of public mechanics.
There will also be several detrimental mechanics designed to punish those who bank their Insight.
Okies. Given that town will gain insight via slaying scum, which will generally occur during lynches, if a vig slays a scum player on their own, will they receive a larger amount of insight than they would have if they had merely been part of a wagon on that slot?
THE DISCOVERY OF BLOOD ENTAILED THE DISCOVERY OF UNDESIRABLE BEASTS.
Spoiler:
Some players will not earn Insight.
Instead, these players will earn a resource called 'Beasthood'.
Beasthood is earned by slaying town players.
Beasthood may be spent in several ways, all of which will be unique to the player themselves.
There are several mechanics in the game designed to be a detriment to players who can carry Beasthood.
Same question.
WE ARE BORN OF THE BLOOD, MADE MEN BY THE BLOOD, UNDONE BY THE BLOOD.
Spoiler:
Every single role in the game has an assigned 'Blood Echoes' value.
Upon being slain, the dead player will reward Blood Echoes to all of the players involved in slaying them.
Blood Echoes are a resource that exists solely to be spent.
There are two ways that Blood Echoes may be spent.
Blood Echoes may be spent on private rewards, tied to a player's role.
Any time a player has enough Blood Echoes to make a purchase privately, they may do so.
Blood Echoes may be spent to purchase various weapons, armor, tools, and consumables from a public Bath Messenger store.
Any time a player has enough Blood Echoes to make a public purchase, they must do so in the game thread, during the Day Phase.
Public Purchases are made on a single line of their own, with the bolded tag
PURCHASE: [ITEM NAME]
Whenever a non-consumable item is purchased publicly, it is removed from the Bath Messenger store forever.
Cool. ^^
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #78 (isolation #9) » Thu May 19, 2016 6:35 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

For the first question, in the same sense, if someone submits a kill to a protected target and is redirected to an unprotected one and that one does, will they be considered to have slain a target?
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #85 (isolation #10) » Thu May 19, 2016 7:06 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Cool. In the event that someone uses a power to contribute a vote to a lynch, but they are not themselves on the wagon, do they count as having participated in slaying?
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #87 (isolation #11) » Thu May 19, 2016 7:10 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

All as expected! Just had to make sure. I think that's all. I'll certainly have more questions when we have shops to look at. :P
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #91 (isolation #12) » Thu May 19, 2016 7:40 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 90, Ranger wrote:
Elbirn wrote:Ranger you're a champ pls roll town with me and cerb
I'm always town...even when I'm not.
Just ask the players I've endgamed. :P
SirCakez wrote:You literally can't be silenced in this game Ranger!
That's the idea behind joining, yes!
Elbirn wrote:Also if we roll scum I'll be really sad for about 3.27 seconds that I don't get to learn your ways, and then cackle maniacally when I realize it means we get to bamboozle everyone instead
You won't get to bamboozle everyone unless I'm your scumbuddy. ;)
FYI, if you live until endgame, there's a 99% chance that I'm scum and managed to talk my team into letting you live because it'd make it more interesting. :D
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #93 (isolation #13) » Thu May 19, 2016 7:44 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 92, Shinobi wrote:Didn't read any of this setup nonsense but it's a Bloodborne themed Varsoon game.
/in
It's...pretty important. But yes, you should absolutely /in. :D

2 more! And then I can begin plotting!
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #117 (isolation #14) » Fri May 20, 2016 10:26 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 115, Nahdia wrote:WOO. LET'S GO

(please please please let me flip scum)
Me too! Nahdia, me, Ranger(So I don't have to worry about her soul reading me like she did in 623 somehow), and one of the other hydra cause they're all cool scum team! :D Make it so Varsoon! :p
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #119 (isolation #15) » Fri May 20, 2016 10:36 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

I...I don't know you Yume. I'm sure you're a wonderful person, but yeah....lol. :D

Ah, fuck it. Screw the hydras, Yume can come be scum with us. :D
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #125 (isolation #16) » Fri May 20, 2016 10:47 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 120, Yume wrote:
In post 119, Cerberus v666 wrote:I...I don't know you Yume. I'm sure you're a wonderful person, but yeah....lol. :D

Are you suuree you don't know mee?
/me looks through Yumes topics....

Yep definitely haven't played any games of mafia with you under that name. :( who are you??????
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #132 (isolation #17) » Fri May 20, 2016 11:01 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 128, Yume wrote:
In post 125, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 120, Yume wrote:
In post 119, Cerberus v666 wrote:I...I don't know you Yume. I'm sure you're a wonderful person, but yeah....lol. :D

Are you suuree you don't know mee?
/me looks through Yumes topics....

Yep definitely haven't played any games of mafia with you under that name. :( who are you??????
In bright as day, in black as night
No evil shall escape my stabby sight
Let those who worship the bads to die
Beware our power, Night Raid!
Got it and thought so(I think?) and you can come be scum with me. :D
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #143 (isolation #18) » Fri May 20, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 142, Ircher wrote:Aw..... No one wanted to hydra with me.

Well, I'll replace in if you need one.
:( Sorry Ircher. I'm sure someone would have been okay with hydraing, but I don't think there was anyone left who was actively looking for a partner. :(

Return to “Completed Signups”