Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Tue May 17, 2016 8:02 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 18, BROseidon wrote:
In post 15, MattP wrote:Also this game was awesome, thank you for modding Reck and Drench, I had a lot of fun
I wish I'd gotten to play >:C
excuse me >8(
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Tue May 17, 2016 10:41 am

Post by Shadoweh »

This game was Granites vs Hawkeyes and no force on heaven or earth could have changed that, not even the power of womyn's alliances.
It was interesting for sure, to see a game play out in such an old-school manner. I think it was more interesting then previous games, honestly.
Usually there's only one alliance, but both sides were swinging back and forth at each other, it made things more even? See: Ted and Rand in the end.
It is SUCH A SHAME that I didn't sign up for this game, really looking forward to the next one I play being like this!
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #66 (isolation #2) » Tue May 17, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 56, hiplop wrote:
In post 40, xRECKONERx wrote:It's weird how much this game punished big leaders early. Like yeah it happens in other games, but
Elizabeth
/ Tulsi / Donald / Barbara were all huge huge huge players that were systematically dumped for being too big.
This one isn't true, I don't think. She got booted for rarely talking to people. I had 10 messages with her, and no one else seemed to have had many pms either. Then she lied about having seen the Koch forums/what clues she had to a few people when she was seen on it multiple times.
I was ignoring you because I didn't like you sorry </3 I had around 40 with most people.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #67 (isolation #3) » Tue May 17, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Ironically the only person I actually liked was Tulsi who I thought was Cephrir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #78 (isolation #4) » Tue May 17, 2016 9:40 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 71, ActionDan wrote:I think the only other gripe I had this game was that despite Ted's F5 being a very good move for him personally, keeping lincoln was safer overall for our combined chances than rand. I guess this is something that I addressed in my confessional, but yeah. It's not something I would do, anyway
Well.. of course you wouldn't do it, personally. Lincoln would have forced Ted to do the tiebreaker instead of you. And Lincoln would have taken you over Ted. Keeping Rand is what won Ted the game. No matter how much you like someone, you have to remember Survivor is an individual game.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #92 (isolation #5) » Wed May 18, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

The chatzy problem, ie being in a voicecall with one of the other chatzies and realizing they can hear you typing

Return to “Social Game Archive”