ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

Well this should be an easy game for town.

Town-read on RC
Town-lean on DV
Null on Fate and KTS
Null-town on UT
Null-town on SC
Null-scum on YB

@UT Can you share why you aren't a fan of Fate's D1 vote?
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 169, Untrod Tripod wrote:Fuck this.

I'm an unlimited shot limited alignment cop. I get "mafia", "not mafia", and "no results". I'm assuming based on that wording that I would get "not mafia" for werewolves.

Copped Fate last night, got "no results". I feel there's a pretty good chance he's a mafia godfather. So get the chucklefucking votes off of me thanks.

Doesn't Godfather usually show up as "not mafia" to investigative roles? Getting "no results" implies ascetic or investigation immune, which is more in line with an SK or third party.

Do you think there are that many balls in this setup?
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:48 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 184, Fate wrote:NO WAY IN FUCKING HELL ARE WE NOT LYNCHING THE COP WHO VOTED ME AND IS CLAIMING AN INNOCENT ON ME

WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THIS

Does anyone else read this as... fake?

Like, whether UT is real or not, the idea that he would mess up a result just seems so contrived -- its only purpose being to elicit a reaction such as the one above.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:39 am

Post by ɀefiend »

Fate, your discreet attempts to avoid my suspicion and present me as a red herring have been noted.

Exhibit A: Poisoning the Well
In post 239, Fate wrote:
In post 236, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 184, Fate wrote:NO WAY IN FUCKING HELL ARE WE NOT LYNCHING THE COP WHO VOTED ME AND IS CLAIMING AN INNOCENT ON ME

WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THIS

Does anyone else read this as... fake?

Like, whether UT is real or not, the idea that he would mess up a result just seems so contrived -- its only purpose being to elicit a reaction such as the one above.

who the hell are you?

Exhibit B: Appeal to Motive
In post 243, Fate wrote:hmmm when did your read on KTS turn to scum from just policy lynch?

ALso Zefiend really is a player in this game not at an alt slip?

His slots literally done nothing then but try to throw shade on me

I have seen two suspect posts and called them out. It's ironic that the other person I called out (UT) is also someone you are wary of and yet you claim that my attention is devoted sorely to you. Well, now it is. VOTE: Fate
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

@yessiree, can you explain your thought development from voting KTS to voting SirCakez? I'm interested because they're scumreading each other currently.

@SirCakez, why do you think RC's vote on you is a PL?

@Fate, in a tiny game like this I do not find your reasoning that you were unaware of me adequate. Also, even if I were an alt slip or hydra slip, that does not justify trying to side step my suspicion. I can understand a rage post when it is genuine. However, I suspect that yours was not genuine. You are asking me to entertain a scenario where you misread the thread, believed that a player like UT made an egregious blunder, posted an outburst, and then, in a time span of THREE MINUTES, reread the thread, and posted an "oh nvm." I find it much more likely that you simply fabricated the reaction. So from my perspective, you are either playing haphazardly or disingenuously.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

Maybe I should ISO dive you, then. If you weren't opposed to a KTS PL, are you saying RC's PL on you has no merit?
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:49 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

Can you present your case against DV again? The exchange with him is too scattered to make sense as is.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:47 am

Post by ɀefiend »

SirCakez, can you tell me why you keep sticking me as scum? You do realize I've had ample time to casually hammer you, right?

Anyway, time to move my vote away from Fate. I actually liked the responses I got from him. VOTE: yessiree bob
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 357, SirCakez wrote:
In post 354, ɀefiend wrote:SirCakez, can you tell me why you keep sticking me as scum? You do realize I've had ample time to casually hammer you, right?

Because you're coasting. You've made little to no impact on the game with your posts.

I guess, if generating discussion and reads is little to no impact.

Dystopian Vision wrote:I like zfiend for scum

-flub

Why?

yessiree bob wrote:
In post 285, ɀefiend wrote:@yessiree, can you explain your thought development from voting KTS to voting SirCakez? I'm interested because they're scumreading each other currently.

we've been scumreading cakes for quite some time

we didn't pursue or mention it because we wanted to finish our UT push first

I think the discussion on cakes started with yessiree saying that if UT really was blocked, the RB was probably on his wagon since they'd believe they blocked the kill, and that sircakez was most likely to be this RB

I mostly agreed, but added that it is quite likely that the roleblocker is a town jk/rb since town hardly has a majority (we'd discussed numbers just before that)

we also agreed that cakes was shifty in general

as for the kts vote, I'm pretty sure yessiree just felt like voting someone, he doesn't care that much for following MS's voting etiquette

Oh I forgot that you were a hydra.

Well I guess that explains the misplaced kts vote. I'll move you back to null for now.

VOTE: Radiant Cowbells start making meaningful cases or at least explaining your thought process please.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:13 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

I'm using my vote as pressure towards whoever is most deserving of it at the time. That happens to be you, RC. Deal with it, or don't. If you don't reply to the pressure at all or do anything else productive, I'm more than happy leaving my vote on you.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:17 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

I'm trying to be part of the action as much as possible, actually. Where do you see my contributions lacking?
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:18 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 373, Fate wrote:
In post 354, ɀefiend wrote:SirCakez, can you tell me why you keep sticking me as scum? You do realize I've had ample time to casually hammer you, right?

Anyway, time to move my vote away from Fate. I actually liked the responses I got from him. VOTE: yessiree bob

can we go back to doing this if DV still doesn't get any traction

First I would like you to explain why you're sheeping RC. RC doesn't get a free pass in my book. yessiree bob is null for me at the moment and therefore I'm directing my attention elsewhere.

I still need to hear from DV directly, too.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:51 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 388, RadiantCowbells wrote:'doesn't get a free pass'?

You've not said a fucking thing about why you're scumreading me except that you want more explanations from me, which you're sure as hell not getting while I'm at L-2.

I never said I was scum reading you. I'm voting you because I believe you deserve the most pressure to produce real content right now.

Your vote on SC had no reasoning besides "I'm not town reading him." Not good enough.

Your "case" on DV, as far as I can read, is based on speculating what his reaction should or shouldn't be to your early vote. This happened several days ago. Since then you have not expounded on anything or developed anything new or meaningful. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:57 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 389, Fate wrote:I've explained my own continued discomfort with DV's slot. RC and I are probably on the same length because we both approach the game in similar ways and are town

I don't see where you're coming from when RC's stances on people have been very clear this game.

It just seems like you're using a playstyle difference "he doesn't explain his reads in the way I want" as an excuse to vote him to L-2 and that's just bullshit

Stance may be clear but thought process is not.

L-2 is irrelevant to me. I would vote him alone and I would vote him to L-1; it doesn't matter to me as long as he acknowledges it. Which he has, so I am making baby steps of progress at least.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:03 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 394, Fate wrote:zefiend thats the most dissonance I've seen in awhile.

RC's vote on Cakez because he isn't townreading him is no good

but you're free to vote RC to get a read on him? Using "oh I just want to see more about his alignment I'm not scum reading him"

I'm starting to think there are 5 scum somehow

I don't have any intention of actually lynching RC, yet. In fact, although I would have been fine with a Cakez flip, I just simply didn't want the day to end so early. There is more information to be extracted.

Sorry if using my vote in unconventional manner bothers you.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #15) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:07 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 395, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: zefiend
RC vote was terrible. Claiming he generated reads and discussion earlier is also terrible.

That doesn't make it untrue.

Nobody would have batted an eye if Fate or I hammered you. But we didn't, and I believe for similar reasons (since I'm town reading Fate atm). There are other places to poke around before the Day ends.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 402, SirCakez wrote:
In post 400, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 395, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: zefiend
RC vote was terrible. Claiming he generated reads and discussion earlier is also terrible.

That doesn't make it untrue.

Nobody would have batted an eye if Fate or I hammered you. But we didn't, and I believe for similar reasons (since I'm town reading Fate atm). There are other places to poke around before the Day ends.

That's fine to poke around but
your vote was pretty clearly a sheep

And you pretty clearly aren't reading the thread. My reasoning for voting RC is vastly different from DV or KTS. To be quite honest, I didn't even know they were voting him when I voted, hence my surprise that I pushed him to L-2 (which I also don't care about).
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 406, SirCakez wrote:You weren't pushing RC at all until your vote after the two others though.

So you're claiming my vote/push was opportunistic?

In that case, I direct you back to
and
In post 400, ɀefiend wrote:Nobody would have batted an eye if Fate or I hammered you. But we didn't, and I believe for similar reasons (since I'm town reading Fate atm). There are other places to poke around before the Day ends.

those places being RC (currently) and DV (hopefully later).
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

Except that doesn't follow a scum trajectory at all, which is what you're trying to paint my RC vote as.

For the record, I never "moved off you" because I was never "on you." I could have (and almost certainly would have) hammered you as scum. The fact that Fate didn't hammer you, either, pushed him from my lone townread to a strong townread. The fact that I didn't hammer you not resonating with your read on me is both frustrating and hard to believe.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

Not an lolhammer.

I had 54 hours to make two posts. One, claiming intent to hammer. Two, hammering regardless of what you claimed. Do you honestly think I would be incapable of doing that as scum?

If you answer "yes," this conversation is over. I will wait for you to unvote and pursue a more justified case.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:14 am

Post by ɀefiend »

VOTE: Unvote Radiant Cowbells
I'm glad you started speaking sensibly.

Intent to hammer Dystopian Vision within 24 hours

DV Claims to have tracked RC and suddenly professes RC is obv-town, when he's had his vote parked on RC the majority of toDay. I don't see any scenario where a town Tracker sticks his n1 inno as scum for the whole day until he's wagoned and then completely flip flops.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:34 am

Post by ɀefiend »

Oops I misread your "SC" for "RC". Now I feel dumb because I called out Fate for something like that earlier.

Withdraw intent to hammer DV within 24 hours
(but will still consider it based on how things develop). Currently I do not like the claim as real.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:33 am

Post by ɀefiend »

Is there a difference between seer and soothsayer?

Yessiree bob, care to extrapolate on the setup spec since you mentioned it? There are 3 invest claims right now so I think it's a good idea to get all the possibilities out there.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:05 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 463, yessiree bob wrote:how about you stop assuming things about us

im not moving on a wagon Fate is on

Why not? Fate is obvtown.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #24) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

I really don't see why you guys are sticking to me. Just because you guys think this is my scum game, I'm gonna do something out of the ordinary. Keep in mind I could have hammered SC but didn't, and DV is a much better choice.

VOTE: Dystopian Vision

Unless RC is fake claiming as a gambit, I doubt this tracker claim is legit. Tracker is less likely to be a town sided role than seer and cop.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:05 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

@RC, if both you and UT saw the bright light but he died with "Constable" intact, what makes you think you were vanillaised? Also, both you and UT have seen the bright light and been roleblocked. That means this "Alien" is probably some type of Jailkeeper. As Fate said, it doesn't make sense for scum to roleblock a Seer with two wolfs dead.

I think that with two wolfs dead, the Seer!RC becomes useless at Night, but is still nevertheless pretty clear during the Day. Therefore, this "Alien" probably JK'd RC as protection.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:43 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 515, yessiree bob wrote:when did UT claim they were bright-lighted?

also, can't it be read as angel flavour?

Read UT's death post again. The mod confirmed that UT saw a bright light a la RC's story.

You supported a mass claim and yet when Fate suggested you claim first, you immediately jumped on him. I find that suspect.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:44 am

Post by ɀefiend »

Also hypoing sounds like a bad idea. I will go along with the NL/JK-on-RC plan as he suggested.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:48 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 521, yessiree bob wrote:
In post 518, RadiantCowbells wrote:alien jailkeeper

why do you think the alien and the jailkeeper are the same person?

you're not going to do a DV, are you?

UT saw a bright light and claimed roleblocked on D2. RC saw a bright light and claimed roleblocked today. Like dude are you even trying to solve this game? My gut and brain says you're scum.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #29) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

I didn't say that the bright light is what killed him. I didn't even imply it. I'm implying that the "bright lighter" is probably the JKer given that both people who've seen it have been roleblocked.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #30) » Sun May 01, 2016 6:23 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 543, yessiree bob wrote:That's yessiree. "scum RVS buddies all the time" Yeah, but neither of us are terrible at mafia. Scum usually don't respond well to RVS wagons, especially if their buddies are on them. It's just dumb. The fact that you're not going to buy this argument and cry WIFOM proves it's the worst thing you can do as scum.

And even if it was a bad defence, why would that matter?

In post 527, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 515, yessiree bob wrote:when did UT claim they were bright-lighted?

also, can't it be read as angel flavour?

Read UT's death post again. The mod confirmed that UT saw a bright light a la RC's story.

In post 529, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 521, yessiree bob wrote:
In post 518, RadiantCowbells wrote:alien jailkeeper

why do you think the alien and the jailkeeper are the same person?

you're not going to do a DV, are you?

UT saw a bright light and claimed roleblocked on D2. RC saw a bright light and claimed roleblocked today. Like dude are you even trying to solve this game? My gut and brain says you're scum.

I hadn't read that death scene before. Now I'm sad. What's more likely?

-UT is blocked and gets a message saying he saw a bright light. When run up, UT claims his role and the fact that he was blocked, but leaves out the ominous bright light. When UT is killed, zakk decides that the town could have a little help and decides to include a hint to a past result in the death scene, which is something that never ever happens on MS. RC gets targeted by an alien jailkeeper.
-UT is blocked, but doesn't get a message he saw a bright light. UT claims everything he knows. When UT is killed, zakk includes a reference to a very common near-death experience. RC reads this death scene and thinks "hey, I, the Master Manipulator, could base a fakeclaim on this to divert the attention from me, the last mafia"

VOTE: RC

RC claimed Seer yesterDay before any of this bright light stuff came into play. He was already widely believed to be real. Why would he further complicate his fake claim as scum???
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (isolation #31) » Mon May 02, 2016 7:21 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

Bump
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (isolation #32) » Fri May 06, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 581, Killthestory wrote:i was stolen from : (
In post 583, RadiantCowbells wrote:Assuming we interpret the jailkeeper as confirmed town, yes.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (isolation #33) » Sat May 07, 2016 9:07 am

Post by ɀefiend »

Here are some things I
can
say:

1) I'm not seeing how it's auto-town-win. If KTS flips town, the last mafia can simply NK. Then RC and I still have a 50/50 between SC and Fate.

2) The town can win while I am still alive. Lynching me does not advance the town's win condition.

3) I apologize in advance Fate. You're just a little too talkative ;)

VOTE: Killthestory
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #34) » Sat May 07, 2016 9:12 am

Post by ɀefiend »

F

A

T

E
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (isolation #35) » Sat May 07, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

What the fuck are you talking about dude? It's pretty obvious who I am. Nobody is disputing it so to suggest that I'm the last scum is ridiculous.

You think my vote counts multiple times? Lmao. The paranoia is real.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #36) » Sat May 07, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 608, Killthestory wrote:LOL.

YOU JAILKEEPED ME?

alright, we might be fucked. im reading fate as town, but that leaves SC and Zefiend. I'm not sure if Zefiend is even jailkeeper and decided to hit the quick frame, or if SC decided to not kill. SC's been a pretty big scumlean of mine and his above post ^^^ is complete WIFOM and extremely fucking scummy.

I'd vote SC more than anything right now.
You got nothing to worry about if SC is scum. Town will win in that case. The only way town is fucked is if Fate is the last mafia.

Personally I don't think Fate is scum so I'm all good regardless of whether you or SC dies first. I just have my reasons for voting you first, obviously.

Surprised that RC is the one flipping out over all this, lol.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #37) » Sat May 07, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

RC, if I just "hammered" town!KTS, and you are ordering everyone to quicklynch me tomorrow, town would auto lose to the other scum in your scenario, you moron.

Seriously step back and look at it objectively. Or don't. I wouldn't even be mad if you fucked this up so hard for town that the last mafia stole a win.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (isolation #38) » Sat May 07, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

Insurance.

If Fate is town, town auto-wins with a KTS lynch today and SC lynch tomorrow.

If Fate is scum, town has 50/50 shot to win, possibly less depending on how derpy you are.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (isolation #39) » Sat May 07, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

Also if you lynch SC first and the game doesn't end, LYLO tomorrow will be a messy nightmare that I will cackle and laugh about whether I'm alive or dead.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (isolation #40) » Sat May 07, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

I can't say any more, so have fun with that. If I get lynched, you die toNight and then town has a 1/3 chance to win.

KTS lynch today, SC lynch tomorrow, 67% town win. Probably 100 unless Fate is scum, then I ain't even mad.

SC lynch today, +\- 50% town win.

Voting me is playing to the worst odds. You will be responsible for tanking one of the best town starts ever into the shitter.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #41) » Sat May 07, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

It's funny cuz I'm actually working towards a town win and you are throwing it. Not my problem tho.

However, if KTS is town and you remain stubborn, he'd have to self-hammer to give town the best chance. Not sure I see that happening.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #42) » Sat May 07, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 596, Fate wrote:If KTS got jailkept we lynch KTS and win

If thats what the stolen from thing is
This guy gets it. Too bad Fate and RC's slots weren't swapped so I wouldn't be here dealing with this shit.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #43) » Sat May 07, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 625, RadiantCowbells wrote:If you wanted to work to a town win you work with town, you don't do stupid yolo shit.
You've basically claimed 3P. Town wincon is such that 3P being able to win with town seems pretty fucking unlikely.
I haven't liked your play, I don't like your black box garbage. I'm lynching you.

Town can play 3 way without having to deal with your shit.
I haven't done any stupid yolo shit. Fmpov everything I've done is advancing the town's win condition. You're the one who's paranoid.

Sorry but you're wrong about "3P being able to win with town is unlikely."

Lynching me doesn't help the town. Hell, lynching me doesn't even help the mafia given what I know. Therefore no one with any sense will vote me.

Sure town can make it in 3way. But mislynching on purpose to move win odds from 67% to 33% is game throwing.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (isolation #44) » Sat May 07, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 627, RadiantCowbells wrote:I will not unvote you without a hard and full claim.
Sorry, not happening. Mechanics and all that schnazz.

Good to know that if town loses we can blame your inane stubbornness.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #45) » Sat May 07, 2016 7:03 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 630, Killthestory wrote:Alright so basically a white light came over me, and when I recovered I checked all my belongings because it felt like something got stolen from me, but I don't know what it is.

Also, I can agree with this. If it comes down to it, I'll selfhammer. I'd just rather lynch SC before we lynch me.
I understand. It's just that, for reasons that I can't fully delve into, town win rate dips from 2/3 to ~1/2 if we lynch you and SC in the opposite order.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (isolation #46) » Sat May 07, 2016 7:05 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 631, RadiantCowbells wrote:No, KTS.

Zefiend has claimed as not being town aligned and is not cooperating.

That is someone you lynch, 100% of the time.
I have never claimed anything, much less not being town aligned.

I promise I am cooperating to the best of my ability.

Dealing with absolutes like that is foolish. Do not act like you are not familiar with the term "jointing," as in win-conditions.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #47) » Sat May 07, 2016 7:15 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 633, RadiantCowbells wrote:1) Zefiend has claimed to be not aligned with the town.
2) Zefiend has done some ridiculous crap that we don't know what it does.
3) Zefiend's action has some weirdness that suggests it's not beneficial to town.
4) Zefiend used aforementioned action in a weird way.
5) Zefiend's win condition may very well run contrary to town's given our wincon's wording and the fact that this setup is bonkers as fuck already.

I don't see why you're not on board with forcing a full claim out.
You are alleging a lot of things that you cannot prove.

I haven't done anything but make posts that share as much information about my strategy for helping town win this game as I possibly can.

I will repeat: the town can win this game whether I'm alive or not. Keeping me alive greatly improves the odds of town winning (from 33% to 50% if you ignore my wishes to 67% if you listen to me).
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #48) » Sat May 07, 2016 7:17 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 634, Fate wrote:The fuck is going on in not home

Don't lynch ANYONE until I'm caught up
I strongly encourage you to vote KTS as soon as possible.

It may not matter, but if it does matter, it will be crucially important as long as RC continues being stubborn.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (isolation #49) » Sun May 08, 2016 6:26 am

Post by ɀefiend »

VOTE: Unvote

We are not lynching KTS. We are lynching one of Fate or SC today, and the other tomorrow.

I now know with 100% certainty that I was the attempted night kill. The mafia must have thought that I interfere with their win condition. Bad for me cuz I got shot, but good for the town as a whole if you choose to believe me.

It actually is an auto-win for town as long as you don't waste a misslynch on me. KTS is clear, and RC is clear.

And stop asking me to fucking claim. If any of you could read between the lines you'd realize why I haven't claimed. I've been crumbling everywhere though, as early as D2.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (isolation #50) » Sun May 08, 2016 6:27 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 644, Fate wrote:
In post 605, ɀefiend wrote:Here are some things I
can
say:

1) I'm not seeing how it's auto-town-win. If KTS flips town, the last mafia can simply NK. Then RC and I still have a 50/50 between SC and Fate.

2) The town can win while I am still alive. Lynching me does not advance the town's win condition.

3) I apologize in advance Fate. You're just a little too talkative ;)

VOTE: Killthestory
THIS IS A SCUM CLAIM IN CASE YOU MISSED IT KTS
If I was scum, lynching me
would
advance the Towns win condition, you dingus.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (isolation #51) » Sun May 08, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

RC is clear

KTS is clear

I am obvious to anyone reading the game and sided with the town. I also got targeted for the NK last night, which fucked my strategy.

I've handed the win to town on a silver platter. If you wanna misslynch me and throw that away, be my guest.

VOTE: Fate

This will be my last post toDay.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #52) » Mon May 09, 2016 3:59 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 662, Fate wrote:
In post 653, ɀefiend wrote:RC is clear

KTS is clear

I am obvious to anyone reading the game and sided with the town. I also got targeted for the NK last night, which fucked my strategy.

I've handed the win to town on a silver platter. If you wanna misslynch me and throw that away, be my guest.

VOTE: Fate

This will be my last post toDay.

LOL WHAT IS THIS?

A FATE VOTE?

SO you jailkept KTS, there was no kill, and you're voting ME?

There's no way this is a town mindset

Posting because annoying scum is annoying. You are conveniently leaving out my point that I know myself to be the mafia's target last night. This clears KTS and therefore with two lynches left and two uncleareds, town just needs to lynch you and SC in any order to win.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (isolation #53) » Mon May 09, 2016 4:03 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 663, Killthestory wrote:zefiend feels so weird in my gut it's almost like he could be town, but his content is such bullshit I want to quick hammer him. Especially considering the fact that scum NKed him last night AND HE DECIDES TO PUSH ME ANYWAY WITH SCUMS NK ON HIM.

I did not begin the Day knowing that I was the NK target. Once I deduced this fact, I changed my course of action.

My "weird" post(s) may or may not have had something to do with my relevation.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (isolation #54) » Mon May 09, 2016 4:39 am

Post by ɀefiend »

ITT: RC doesn't know what a post restriction is.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #55) » Mon May 09, 2016 5:47 am

Post by ɀefiend »

If you reread my posts, you'll notice that I have been wording things very carefully. What you interpret as weirdness could be easily explained in simpler terms.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #56) » Mon May 09, 2016 5:49 am

Post by ɀefiend »

SC, a post restriction may not be the only thing in this game that may exist that verges on near bastardness.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (isolation #57) » Mon May 09, 2016 5:58 am

Post by ɀefiend »

You are correct in saying that the "Alien" role is not necessarily town aligned.

I am correct in saying that my win condition does not conflict with the town's win condition.

Are you starting to pick up what I'm putting down?
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #58) » Mon May 09, 2016 6:20 am

Post by ɀefiend »

Have you noticed that people who have supposedly seen a bright light, yourself included, are stating that the mod has messaged them telling them so?

Do you think it's unlikely that there exists some mechanic in this game that could inform someone of other actions happening to them?

Response to your last question: if I answered that question it would be inconsistent with how I have been answering that type of question so far. So I will continue to tell you that my win condition does not conflict with the town's win condition.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #59) » Mon May 09, 2016 9:50 am

Post by ɀefiend »

Let me break it down for you what happens based on your alignment and who you vote for;

If you're town and you vote Fate, and he gets lynched, the game ends and town wins.
If you're town and you vote me, and I get lynched, have fun facing Fate in Lylo.
If you're scum and you vote Fate, and he gets lynched, I strongly speculate that you will be perma-brightlighted, and you will be lynched via PoE.
If you're scum and you vote me, and I get lynched, have fun facing Fate in Lylo.

This is why I'm voting Fate. Him voting me is a scum claim fmpov because the best chances for scum to win at the moment involve making it to Lylo by voting me toDay and squaring off against the other uncleared tomorrow.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #60) » Mon May 09, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 702, Fate wrote:
In post 649, ɀefiend wrote:VOTE: Unvote

We are not lynching KTS. We are lynching one of Fate or SC today, and the other tomorrow.

I now know with 100% certainty that I was the attempted night kill. The mafia must have thought that I interfere with their win condition. Bad for me cuz I got shot, but good for the town as a whole if you choose to believe me.

It actually is an auto-win for town as long as you don't waste a misslynch on me. KTS is clear, and RC is clear.

And stop asking me to fucking claim. If any of you could read between the lines you'd realize why I haven't claimed. I've been crumbling everywhere though, as early as D2.
THEN THIS HAPPENS??

What happened between those two posts which changed?

What happened during the DAY that changed Zefiend from "I jailkept killing scum last night" to "I 100% know I was the kill"

Nothing, there's no role that gets delayed information like that that I've ever heard of.

So if nothing changed then Zefiend went from KTS being scum to KTS being clear because he was NKd while KTS was jailkept???
Maybe something DID happen during the day.
In post 606, ɀefiend wrote:Image

F

A

T

E
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (isolation #61) » Tue May 10, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 705, Fate wrote:I don't speak Alien Zefiend
Nice straw man.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (isolation #62) » Tue May 10, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 707, Fate wrote:yeah its 8 kinds of horseshit, but he's very definitely not mafia

Given you actually reading the same game as me it has to be KTS
Except that you must not have read the part where KTS is un-cc'd bright lighted, and I am of knowledgable mind that I was the night kill target, which clears KTS and leaves the last scum between you and SC.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (isolation #63) » Tue May 10, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 713, Fate wrote:HE HAS BEEN LYING ABOUT HIS RESULTS I THINK IVE FUCKING PROVED THAT GIVEN HIS VOTE HISTORY AND HIS CLAIM TODAY
I don't have any "results" to speak of, nor have I lied about *anything* this game.

I have made inferential statements and votes based on knowledge that has arisen over the course of this game, and Day.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (isolation #64) » Tue May 10, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

Oh and if you're lynched today and happen to be town, town will still win if the virtue that "if mafia are unable to NK indefinitely, then the threat to the town is neutralized and therefore town wins" holds true on this site. On another forum I used to play on, the game went on for like six Days before the mod decided to award Town the win. I can't remember how it works on Epicmafia but I think they have a 50 Day limit and then everyone gets half points or something.

Could be interesting decision for zakk if it gets to that point.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (isolation #65) » Wed May 11, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 723, Fate wrote:Zefiend there is no way you vote KTS with the information you are claiming to have

there is no way that information "comes" to you during the day for mysterious reasons by posting alien codes
I had some information. I voted KTS based on that information. Then I became knowledgeable of some other information. Then I voted you based on that new information.

As to your second assertion: why is there no way? Weirder things have happened in the game of mafia.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (isolation #66) » Wed May 11, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 728, SirCakez wrote:*crickets*
Are you still thinking or...?

I already explained it to you but I'll reiterate: if you're town and you vote Fate, the game will end with a Town win. If you're scum and you're stalling to vote you will ultimately lose the game either by lynch or being neutralized indefinitely.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #67) » Thu May 12, 2016 10:50 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 732, RadiantCowbells wrote:I believe we lynch KTS.

Zefiend can take his pick between Cakez and Fate who he wants to jailkeep.

If there's a kill, we lynch the other tomorrow.
If there's not, we lynch the one jailed.

BOth of us win if my interpretation of his wincon is correct.
Theoretically this plan is sound.

I cannot conscientiously vote KTS, though. But I am glad that our game views have begun to align and hopefully the last townie will trust your plan in order to move this damn game along.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (isolation #68) » Thu May 12, 2016 10:52 am

Post by ɀefiend »

Fate let me ask you two questions.

1. Have you heard of a modifier on this site called "one-shot?"

2. Have you heard of a mechanic on this site called "enabler?"

If you haven't, please look them up and then try reading everything in context again.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #69) » Thu May 12, 2016 11:41 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 739, Fate wrote:unless your role is enabled by abducting people

Respond with the first word of your post being Fate if this is true
Trying to circumvent rules that may or may not exist is not a good idea.

You should be smart enough to figure out why I asked those questions.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #70) » Thu May 12, 2016 11:49 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 742, SirCakez wrote:Oh Kill isn't at L-1 gg
Now I'm kind of wary of zefiend being scum with Fate or some shit
There is only one scum (the last mafia) left in this game.

Town not starting with a majority would be pretty damn bastard.

Although fmpov, fypov fate is the last scum.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (isolation #71) » Thu May 12, 2016 11:57 am

Post by ɀefiend »

Quote me?
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (isolation #72) » Thu May 12, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

None of those posts show me claiming third party.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (isolation #73) » Fri May 13, 2016 8:19 am

Post by ɀefiend »

Zzzz SC stalling out...

I solved the game and now RC is on board (albeit with his own plan to accomplish the same ends). I can understand being paranoid a little of me but RC is (generally) a smart guy AND he's clear so just vote Fate and end the game If you're town, or prepare to meet your end tomorrow.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (isolation #74) » Fri May 13, 2016 8:27 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 760, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't recall agreeing to vote Fate.
Diss to reading comprehension right here.

I literally just said your plan differs from mine. That difference is you wanting to lynch KTS first and sort it out tomorrow. Same ends, different means.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (isolation #75) » Fri May 13, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

RC is clear. He voting you because he doesn't trust me.

He wants Fate/SC bright lighted toNight. If there's a kill, we lynch the non-bright lighted. If there isn't, we lynch the bright lighted and then the other gets bright lighted the following Night, preventing them from winning and then we lynch them the following Day.

His plan is theoretically sound and would also result in a Town win. However I have conscientious objections to voting you and would only do so to advance the game by reducing body count.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #76) » Fri May 13, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

Actually I just realized something. I won't be happy if the game ends today. So, VOTE: Killthestory

Sorry man but the game must continue at least one more Day for me to be happy. Don't worry man, Town will win this.

Although I don't think FATE will be too happy.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (isolation #77) » Fri May 13, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

The fate of the game rests in my hands. It is the town's destiny to win.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (isolation #78) » Wed May 18, 2016 11:04 am

Post by ɀefiend »

We vote VOTE: Fate, today. He's mafia unless SirCakez NK'd. In that case, town still wins since we lynch SC tomorrow. (A kill won't happen because SC can still be bright lighted. This order of lynches guarantees a town win.)
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (isolation #79) » Fri May 20, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

RC you heard the mod, hurry up and vote Fate.

We can't lynch them in the opposite order (SC first) because then there won't be any valid bright light target toNight if the game continues. I
strongly suspect
that each player can only be bright lighted once per game.

SC you can go ahead and vote Fate too. Don't be a dick and drag this game on if you're scum. The game was already solved for Town win yesterDay.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #80) » Fri May 20, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

Holy shit I actually fucking won.... That was an awesome and fun game for me. Thanks a lot zakk!!!

The hardest part was the fucking post restriction... I couldn't claim anything except VT. That included describing what powers I had, that I visited anyone, that I was 1-shot BP, my win condition, and a whole mess of other crap.

I could have back stabbed town so many times but it was just too easy to win with them, and they also deserved to win given the start of the game.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (isolation #81) » Sat May 21, 2016 7:41 am

Post by ɀefiend »

I JK'd UT N1 because of his vote D1. Probably would have lost the game if I didn't.

The whole alien message post almost cost me the game. It was a risky play that I figured would prove my role and make me confirmed not-mafia. See, I was attempting to use my day-jailkeep because I thought that I had jailed scum (KTS) and I was still one person short of the four required in order to win. However, the day-jailkeep failed because my shield had been depleted. (Zakk didn't tell me when I was shot. The only way I deduced that I was shot was that my day-jailkeep failed.)

So if I wouldn't have been shot the first time, I would have day-probed Fate, mislynched KTS, and possibly lost the split between SC/Fate.

I'm just glad RC gave me a chance in the end. I thought I was getting hammered for sure. Also it's pretty insane that despite how ridiculous all of my posts were, I never actually lied about anything!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”