Food Fight Mafia - WHO OWNS THE SCHOOL???

ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:27 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

So basically, we have a certain number of votes a day, some count more than others so I propose we just vote normally and then when we have someone close to a majority we start tossin food at them.

vote waar
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:31 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

JordanA24 wrote:
Nightfall wrote:Why are we going after Shadow (or anyone else for that mater) anyways?
Because it's fun to throw things at him.

But seriously, how else are we going to get the game started? It's a bit like a random vote stage at the start of the game, only we have limited votes per day, so it will be slightly shorter.
How about discussing the mechanics instead of wasting LIMITED votes? For all we know, that damage could carry over from day to day. How helpful is randomly chucking things seems pretty helpful the mafia then especially in endgame situations? I don't know how big your lunchboxes are but mine is smaller than 5 items and I'm pretty sure if we throw our food idiotically at this rate, when there is actually someone worth lynching or by the time we start noticing people are lurking, we're going to be screwed.

fos skitzer
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #116 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:28 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

The immaturity in this game makes me sad.

Thank god we are finally getting somewhere on this page, (oh but look what I suggested in my FIRST freakin post?)
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #142 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:22 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

Looks like we have 40%-50% of damage out.

It requires 100% to lynch someone.

If 100% is half, we already must get 3/4th of the remaining items to agree.

Am I still overreacting? It seems more likely that Yamahako and JordanA24 don't want us to lynch someone today.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #368 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:47 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

Sorry for not posting in a while, I haven't been able to even get on MS and I'll just be making my observations as I read in this post.
the silent speaker wrote:I don't think I've posted yet. That's because I don't want to use up my food before I have a good sense of where I want it to stay thrown, but I am here and reading.
X

Not wanting to draw attention is a great scum strategy this game.
Battle Mage wrote:OMFG. Pay attention please!
Call me the dumbest f*er in the world, but i get the strong impression that THE FOOD YAMAHAKO IS 'THROWING' IS
NOT REAL
. He's testing for reactions, which i've been doing myself, and it is NOT scummy.

HoS: Blight and Jdodge
for opportunism.

BM
Wait so JDodge giving warning that he is going to fling food at the next person who does shit for no reason and then following up on it is opportunism? And you can conclude that Yam,ahako is claiming food that's nonexistant and then throwing it?

Not too suspicious of skitzer for his posts, I played with him in a newbie game and his behavior so far isn't too different.

PEG going after people for not reading the thread is not only redundant but appears to be trying to appear as helping actually helping.

Yamahako is contradicting himself so much it's ridiculous. Looking at Post 224, he cautions against exhausting our food reserves but then says we need to throw our foods. He says we would be leaving ourselves open to Mafia, yet damaging random people isn't leaving us open to mafia?

The speed at which Gorrad turned himself around and latched on to Yamahako is interesting.

The Jester line of thought is retarded.

Battle Mage says we shouldn't throw food at a Mafia/Jester and is able to conclude SirT is certainly not town. I'm trying to figure out if BM is pulling this out of his ass or honestly believes this. On further thought, it's more likely that this is just done to get us distracted and to discuss the setup.

In looking at the player list, ckillor, Nightfall, Bamboomancer, and the silent speaker have been way too under the radar. With a mechanic like this in which lurking is even more helpful, I would bet there is at least two scum in that group.

Top of my suspicions: ckillor, Nightfall, Bamboomancer, the silent speaker, Battle Mage
Middle: Gorrad, Yamahako, Pickemgenius

Also, I will have Limited Access over the next few days.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #392 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:46 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Aimee wrote:
Aimee wrote:
ShadowLurker wrote:
JordanA24 wrote:
Nightfall wrote:Why are we going after Shadow (or anyone else for that mater) anyways?
Because it's fun to throw things at him.

But seriously, how else are we going to get the game started? It's a bit like a random vote stage at the start of the game, only we have limited votes per day, so it will be slightly shorter.
How about discussing the mechanics instead of wasting LIMITED votes? For all we know, that damage could carry over from day to day. How helpful is randomly chucking things seems pretty helpful the mafia then especially in endgame situations? I don't know how big your lunchboxes are but mine is smaller than 5 items and I'm pretty sure if we throw our food idiotically at this rate, when there is actually someone worth lynching or by the time we start noticing people are lurking, we're going to be screwed.

fos skitzer
Um, why aren't you FoSing Jordan too?
Shadowlurker
: you just posted and ignored this ([/i]again[/i]). Why? :?
I didn't/don't have a reason to FoS Jordan? The only two things I've noted of him is his early game stance and something else I'd rather not reveal at the moment.

So I get OMGUSed by Yamahako and Nightfall, both not willing to actually argue or say anything substantial.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #394 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:04 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Playing with idiots like ABR who bring out of game grudges into the game is annoying.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #399 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:14 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

I hope we have a vig to get rid of loose cannons like ABR and to a much lesser extent, Yamahako who has only throw peas, which seem to do no damage. I don't want to lose this game cause we are stuck with idiots like ABR at the end.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #404 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:18 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Aimee is town. Erg0 most likely town as well.

I think exactly one of VitR, JDodge, and JordanA24 is scum. I've noticed something like buddying up from each one of them.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #406 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:24 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

JDodge do you want to play a game of chess?
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #408 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:26 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #411 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:27 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

ABR: Do you believe me and JDodge are scum together?
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #414 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:30 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Vote ABR

Not a townie response. A townie would be more actively trying to push someone he thinks is scum and not standing around and going "lol" while seeming not to care about who he thinks is scum at all.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #416 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:33 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

ABR-waar are probably scum together, those who are paying attention will know why I think they are a good pairing (both haven't been protown individually at all either)
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #418 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:34 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm not 100% sure. In fact, I'm just about nearly half sure...but it seems logical when you think of it. I cannot claim to know how you usually play, but the posts I've read thus far seemed a bit scummier than the rest. Kinda stood out to me.
So you decide to toss two heavy objects at me, I see that makes a lot of sense. Right now, you sound like scum trying to wiggle out of your actions.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #419 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:34 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:JD for ganging up on Yam, and SL is backing up everything JD says, esp about Yam.
Can you find an example of that?
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #422 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:40 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
ShadowLurker wrote:Wait so JDodge giving warning that he is going to fling food at the next person who does shit for no reason and then following up on it is opportunism?
ShadowLurker wrote: Yamahako is contradicting himself so much it's ridiculous. Looking at Post 224, he cautions against exhausting our food reserves but then says we need to throw our foods. He says we would be leaving ourselves open to Mafia, yet damaging random people isn't leaving us open to mafia?
So are you saying that me pointing out that BM's accusation that Jdodge was being opportunistic when he clearly outlined it is backing Jdodge up? So scum are more likely to point out bad arguments than town?

So how am I backing up Jdodge there? I don't even see a mention of Jdodge there? I'm pointing out why Yamahako's strategy sucks, I don't believe Jdodge did anything like that and if you think I'm backing up Jdodge just cause he agrees we need to conserve our items, then I'm also backing up Erg0, Aimee, and a lot more people.

If this is honestly your entire reasoning then you have either just frantically tried to justify a contrived suspicion, or haven't even read the game.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #424 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:55 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Your saying that announcing an opportunistic action will stop it from being opportunistic ?
Way to ignore all of my points but one.

Last time I checked, discouraging people from randomly throwing shit isn't opportunism, and you can't really be opportunistic when you're announcing a threat to discourage people from acting like idiots. It's pragmitism.

Also, why didn't you choose to mention this earlier? You've posted 3 times now and are just mentioning this?

Also, I'm a retard, I didn't notice ABR replaced waar =/
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #429 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:04 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Well, I can see where your coming from better, now. Discouring people is, but I don't think he needed
that
much incentive...and I can see scum backing up this sort of scheme very easily, and Yam as town that just wants to have some chaotic fun - like me.

Yeah I replaced Waar in most his games.
And I bet scum are enjoying that chaotic fun especially if they are doing a similar thing to what they did in Lights Out, lurking.

Do you not see the implications of "chaotic fun"? There's a billion of other ways to fish for reactions, like playing chess.

And I still don't think a townie would start throwing lots of food if they didn't know where the other person was coming from.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #528 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:12 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

This BM/Skruffs thing is very distracting.

ckillor is still flying very UTR.

Compare Skruffs' latest posts with his earliest ones.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #594 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:57 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Leaning towards Skruffs town.. When he's being baited, it's completely ridiculous to pile on him for getting pissed off. I find getting a pissed off a pretty strong town tell as well so that's a point in his favor for me. This whole thing is just distracting allowing scum to slip by.

Note how Jordan gets in on Skruffs TWICE using one food at a time in a bandwagon. He also has been all over the place in opportunicism and I felt he was buddying up with me earlier. Probably the person I most want to throw food at right now.

Flameaxe for the few posts he's made, has been pretty scummy, the only thing redeeming him is Blight's posts which appeared to be made with a protown mindset although what he said was pretty straightforward for scum to imitate.

I'm wondering why PEG first chose to throw food at Skruffs when he has expressed lots of suspicions before without throwing food and never mentioned Skruffs. Pretty suspect of PEG right now.

I just realized PWS was in the game, having nothing in my notes on him earlier. Really considering throwing food at him right now.

Not sure about BM, he's always hard to read as his arguments never appear logical and this whole Skruffs-BM thing seems ridiculous to me.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #619 (isolation #21) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:54 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Bamboomancer wrote:I am... how you stay... still here. I have been... distracted by a roué.

Sure...

I'll reread soon and catch up.
This was a week ago, you still have not contributed much this game, please do.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #666 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:19 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

Will throw food at {JordanA24, Pickemgenius, skitzer, PlaysWithSquirrels, Bamboomancer} Will compromise and throw food at any of those. I would most like to throw food at Bamboo (4 posts, no suspicions at all) or Jordan (buddying up + all over the place) but I will compromise for getting a lynch's sake.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”