Mini 1796 | May 13th - Game over (Tomato Mafia wins)

Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Fri May 27, 2016 8:42 am

Post by Lowell »

VOTE: raskol
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Fri May 27, 2016 8:47 am

Post by Lowell »

oh this is going to be fun.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #284 (isolation #2) » Sat May 28, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by Lowell »

I'm vla until Tues, btw

Noted
Last edited by Creature on Sun May 29, 2016 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (isolation #3) » Tue May 31, 2016 3:21 am

Post by Lowell »

I'm back. With a tan. Look out, world. Give me some time to catch up, there's a lot of gibberish to scroll through.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:34 am

Post by Lowell »

Through page 10.

dunn, transcend, and raskol are town.

inspector and jarjar somewhere in the middle.

blue yoshi, shotty, and zach lean scum.

VOTE: shotty

Will get to the rest of this later.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:58 am

Post by Lowell »

Done.

page 12, blue yoshi trying to pocket triv, triv not buying it
page 13, shotty obsesses over scumtells, doesn't like votes on him
page 15, tommy struggles to contribute, bacde arrives, does better
page 17, fading townread on transcend, guy looks twitchy, equivocal on votes
page 20, bacde tangles with jarjar, is town
page 22, alpaca enters w/ read list (meh), shotty debates mafia theory (meh)
page 23, big fan of transcend's 573

vote stands on
shotty
. he's tame as hell in ways I don't like
fos alpaca
I agree with transcend that his "reads list" post was contrived garbage. this is the post lurker-scum make to look like they're paying attention ever few pages. And let me tell you, I know a thing or two about lurkerscum.
fos jarjar
I'm sheeping bacde on this. Hard to put my finger on what's wrong with him, but something's just missing. Is ISO is like watching paint dry.

Strongest townreads:
bacde
, who from his entry has been clear and aggressive in ways I like.
dunn
, though I'm fading slightly on this one. I want to believe in the player who earned townpoints for the first dozen pages or so and not the one who has coasted since then.
transcend
, up and down on him, but I like his calling out alpaca's junkposts.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:12 am

Post by Lowell »

@mod
, I'll be gone again saturday through monday, on a second honeymoon.

So, if anyone wants a piece of me, come at me and let's rumble. now's the time.

Noted
Last edited by Creature on Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:22 am

Post by Lowell »

@inspector, slight townlean on triv, based entirely on his tone. I don't think I've played with him before, though, so don't hold me to that.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #824 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:26 am

Post by Lowell »

I'm back. Give me some time to get my bearings.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:42 am

Post by Lowell »

I'm okay with both lead wagons. Which even as I write it sounds scummy, but here we are. VOTE: jarjar who seems more flailing of the two.

Strongest townread remains bacde, followed by transcend and tommy. I like that transcend is skeptical of my townreading him (which is always my reaction too... in the rare cases when I'm townread), and I still read tommy as newbtown.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #868 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:51 am

Post by Lowell »

wait did I hammer? haha fun. LOLHAMMERS are my specialty. It'll be fine.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #869 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:54 am

Post by Lowell »

nah wait again that wasn't even close to a hammer. what are you whining about, triv?

@transcend, either there's a typo in 861 or I don't know what you're asking.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:20 am

Post by Lowell »

I'm outraged by these outrageous allegations! etc!

But seriously this is the lowest-hanging fruit of all time. Everyone keep your cool and look for scum instead of being hyper-nervous scumpawns.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #886 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:22 am

Post by Lowell »

alpaca and raskol, you need to do better. this is not a good use of your time. jarjar, you're fine. someday our wincons will align and we can be friends.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #897 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 890, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:
In post 886, Lowell wrote:alpaca and raskol, you need to do better. this is not a good use of your time. jarjar, you're fine. someday our wincons will align and we can be friends.
I can't tell who you think is town and who you think is scum here.
JarJar is scum. alpaca and raskol, probably not. I'm just not sure I see the vision in either one of them other than "hmm, lowell hasn't done much, let's vote him." which is a problem, when it allows scum like jarjar to jump in and make a viable wagon out of nothing. basically this gives jarjar an "easy" target and lets him look like he's scumhunting without having to piss off anyone who might fight back.

( •_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

... or so he thought. Game on, son. You picked the wrong lurker. No one lynches Lowell.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #898 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:25 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 889, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 882, Bacde wrote:What town motivation does kush have for quickhammering?
none. It's either a decent scumplay or a horrible town play.
I disagree with this. I'm a fan of the LOLHAMMER. It shows courage in my book. Now I doubt that's what he was intending to do--probably just wasn't paying attention and felt like voting (been there!). But a willingness to haphazardly throw votes without reading the room first is a towntell as well.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:22 am

Post by Lowell »

@zach, impulsiveness is a towntell too, IMO

@jarjar, inspector is #2, also zach could easily be scum. Though I'm a bit concerned that the two leading wagons, before I became one, were both scumreads for me. It's likely I'm wrong about one or the other.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:29 am

Post by Lowell »

I agree 100% with #908. I'm coming around on tommyscum.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #939 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:10 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 916, Transcend wrote:
In post 857, Lowell wrote:and I still read tommy as newbtown.
then you want to vote him. not saying your 180 is scummy, just wondering how you made this conclusion
Well yeah that's the point. Let's just say on the spectrum from town to scum, he's moving towards the latter. If he were my top choice I'd be voting him, but I do want to make clear he's less newbtown now than I read at first.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #941 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:29 am

Post by Lowell »

That's a great question which I can't really answer. Somehow I've got it in my mind that you are, though. Am I being played or what?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:47 am

Post by Lowell »

This is perhaps self-centered of me, but it's impossible for me to imagine that anyone actually thinks I'm scum. You all trolls or what?

Explain the case better. Then realize you are fools, then vote someone else.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:50 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 948, Zachstralkita wrote:seriously, that had to be the worst answer he could have given.

for some reason " i don't know " would have been a better answer than that
Don't I get points for honesty? It's a gut read.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:54 am

Post by Lowell »

Just for fun, let's call it jarjar, zach, and alpaca as the scumteam. see how I do.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #967 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by Lowell »

1- my timing is based on when I'm in my office. that's the only consideration.
2- I do townread him for hammering. IMO, not paying attention is usually (not always, I admit) a towntell. lurkerscum don't hammer, they just show up to make the minimal noise required and then leave. folks who show up and vote tend to be town.
3- I said my position was shifting. As it should, if someone I townread does something scummy. as I said he's not my top scumread, just moving up the list.
4- post 941 is garbage. this is true. I was struck by the moment by the bug of pure candor. I admit it doesn't have much place in this game, but I felt I was sort of humming around going nowhere with my jarjar case and figured I might as well confess as such.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #968 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Lowell »

In post 966, Zachstralkita wrote:so that means the entire scumteam is on YOUR wagon? LMFAO

Rask is conveniently omitted probably because he hasn't posted
Eh I actually didn't notice who was on my wagon. you're right, that's unlikely. okay put inspector in there instead of zach.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #992 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:19 am

Post by Lowell »

Okay you vultures, I reread... for real this time. Here's your answer.

VOTE: alpaca
In post 537, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:Ok so that took longer than expected especially because I took a break part way through but I am here now.

Here are my feelings so far in a nice pretty(no actually) read list.

Bacde (null+) - I have never played with someone who bases reads off of tones and emotion so I want to see how that works out. Overall I thought his jump on JarJar at first was iffy especially because not doing anything explicitly town doesn't make you scum it may just make you a bad town, but than later he explains everything nicely and his jump makes a whole lot more sense, however I would love to hear your thoughts on more than just JarJar even if its to say you think everyone else is town since you have basically only talked about JarJar so far (well never mind he just explained his other reads) (null+)

Shotty (null-) - You don't seem to have done that much this game with your only seemingly real vote being for pressure but that was it. You do say that it isn't your playstyle to post reads until later but its always nice to know what other people are thinking and also just not posting much of anything of substance is kind of iffy in my opinion (null-)

Dunn (null++) - Liking the content here, questions for days and some nice analysis, love the spoiler tags over large quoting and analysis so I think wow this page isn't long than BAM! double the length, a truly good surprise. I am getting town reads from him in the way he has been looking at the other players (null++)

Scout (null+) - So if it helps if I were scum and it were night right now you wouldn't even make the short list of people I would like to kill so don't hold yourself back over posting in fear of getting night killed its important to get your opinion out there. I think that you have some flowing reads which is nice nothing seemed super out of sorts in your line of logic and your also fully willing to defend yourself instead of not responding or shrugging things off which is much more scummy in my opinion. (null+)

JarJar (null) - Ok so I might be blind since its a pretty popular opinion right now but I am not seeing super scum JarJar, apparently he is just following main flow but his latest read list seems mostly original aside from I suppose reading Dunn as town which seems to be pretty popular but than does that make me scum for thinking Dunn is town, its popular for a reason. I don't think he has done anything to make himself super town in my opinion but he also isn't super scummy either. (null)

Low (null) - Well I don't really have much to say here... Moving along (null)

Mountain (null) - So he mostly seems to talk about JarJar in a positive light and his read on yoshi being not scum that is about it would love to see more content such as views on other people. I would also recommend reading back but if you don't than I expect more from you in the future, though for now I will except your laziness as an excuse for not posting other reads, but not forever. (null)

Rask (null+) - Hey Rask long time no see! I take most of what he says at the beginning to be not serious and jokes and only when he says he is really starting the game am I taking his posts seriously. He seems to be talking a teaching role in trying to get the game started at the beginning but i really didn't like his whole "lynching me D1 is totally fine" thing but than later I liked his analysis on Shotty and he seemed a lot more town in how he actually went around things. (null+)

Tommy (null) - I am really not too sure on Tommy I am not getting much of a feel from his posts at all though I thought that his hypothesis on Zach and Dunn was pretty funny. More thoughts to come but nothing comes to mid right now. (null)

Transcend (null+) - I like his thoughts and his one on one with Rask, he stuck with his vote for a long time defending himself and I see a general town mindset here and not a scummy one. (null+)

Trivium (null) - Many posts not much substance, however not much scummy activity. He pulled the newbie card which I would buy if he hadn't joined in 2015. He is just kind of null in my books until future notice (null)

Zach (null+) - Loving the sarcastic images 10/10 please continue. I honestly don't think that scum would be this pushy and sarcastic, however in all honesty you should chill on the jokes and the snippy comments since in certain contexts it could end up seeming scummy. (null+)

Wow that took me like an hour and a half of looking through ISO's. Forgive me for not quoting anything yet I don't like massive quote walls in my read list, especially when its 20 pages worth of possible analysis, but this is my current feelings for the game. Also as you go from top to bottom I get more and more tired so my analysis of players at the bottom of my list is probably just plain bad or basic since I was just skimming ISO's at the end.
Literally everyone is null. And I use "literally" literally. This is pure fluff. Not a great start, but just one post, so, whatever.
In post 546, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:Oh and I forgot
VOTE: Drmyshottyizsik
No point in saying he is the scummiest here than not vote him
Reads like a reminder to himself "oh shit better vote or I'll look too obviously like I'm trying to hide" than to anyone else. I can sense the reservation here--as though he knew he didn't really want to be on this wagon but sort of trapped himself into it.
In post 731, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:In my opinion I am currently scum reading Kush since as far as I can tell he is either scum or impulsive town, and I wouldn't want either in the endgame. At best I view him as anti-town, since there really isn't anything beneficial to quick hammering if you are town aligned especially D1 when the odds are much higher for hitting town.
Again, I've said why I disagree with this. One quickhammer does not mean he'll quickhammer EVERY time. More to the point, the difference between "scum" and "impulsive town" should matter to you. A lot.
In post 884, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:
In post 868, Lowell wrote:wait did I hammer? haha fun. LOLHAMMERS are my specialty. It'll be fine.
On top of the only times he's appeared he has thrown a vote than left (though at least he had some explanation this time around) and this above post he doesn't seem too concerned with acting pro town whatsoever, I haven't put a vote down yet but I think if scum is anywhere it's here
VOTE: Lowell
Everything about this is bad. "If there's scum anywhere it's here" is just about the most non-committal thing I've ever heard. Not to mention deliberately evasive. There IS scum somewhere. Many places. Again this is the wording of someone who doesn't want to overcommit to a wagon because he knows what the result will be. "I haven't put a vote down yet", just as with shotty, reads as a reminder to himself to actually look like he's trying. Though again you can sense he knows the flip already.

tl;dr alpaca is being deliberately evasive with his reads. He's hyper-conservative with votes, only joining wagons after they've gained steam and then equivocating when he does because he knows what the flip will be.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #993 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:34 am

Post by Lowell »

Might I add, alpaca saying, of me, that "he doesn't seem too concerned with acting pro town," and calling that a
negative
, says much more about him than me.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #994 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:36 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 990, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 984, inspectorscout wrote:So lets make a deal: if he flips town, we lynch jarjar/trivium.
This makes me wanna go back to scout sooooo bad.
Go back to scout. You're wrong on this one. The case on me is and was always lazy. Now I'm properly chastened, and participating. Do the right thing.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #995 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Lowell »

I mean, or alpaca, obv. But baby steps.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1124 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by Lowell »

Is there anything I can do to push this alpaca wagon along? Because 1113 just looks like more of the same. Not sure how people aren't seeing it. Either you think he IS actually that naive, or he's hustling us. One or the other.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1125 (isolation #30) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Lowell »

FTR I don't know what I think about inspector's "self-vote if you promise to kill triv" gambit. For some reason it looks less scummy on him than on others. My problem with him had been that he seemed to have been coasting, playing a little safe in plain sight. This is... quite the opposite. I want to jump in here and say OMG SCUMMY LOL KILL but my gut tells me this may be just dumb townness. At any rate, if he's scum I applaud his commitment to his insane gambit.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1163 (isolation #31) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by Lowell »

In post 1137, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:Sine the beginning of the game he has been trying to lead discussion as well as making good points and and asking questions that have started actual discussion, I didn't think his read list was scummy at all (though apaprently my list was scummy and shit so clearly I'm not an expert) but having the same opinion as someone isn't scummy as long as there is a reason, there has to be agreement for a wagon to even begin. What i really don't like is why people think he is scum like in post Zach thinks he is scum for something that I don't see as scummy at all, and a whole wagon even starts on it, now either me or Zach have misread it but I see it as him saying out of the three current wagons he would vote me if he had to but he doesn't think I am scummy. That isn't a contradiction, he is just saying he obvtownreads himself and he thinks lowel is town so if he was forced to he would vote me but given an option he wouldn't since I am not super scummy, he has already in the past posted his scum reads which some people ignore or forget quickly. If you actually read what he says he makes good posts but apparently a lot of people skip over parts of what he reads, example post is an obvious example of JarJar not fully reading post , he probs only read the first sentence and was like oh Scout thinks 'if x than y' is scummy.
In post 1139, JarJarDrinks wrote:And please explain to me the logic here:

- Scout thinks that Lowell is town.
- Lowell is @ L-1
- Scout thinks that Myself/Zack/Triv are the scumteam and for some reason we decide to derail the Lowell wagon to switch to scout.

If you think scout is town because he's acting like terrible noob town then I'd say OK. But for you to townread him for "making good points" is ridiculous.
Fully agree with this. Also, this only makes sense in hindsight, when, after posting my case on alpaca (and him getting some pressure), he suddenly decided I'm town. So yeah, why does it matter what scout thinks of me... and ESPECIALLY why does it matter if you didn't even agree at the time.

Honestly the best way we'll know if scout is town is if this is the first of several posts that lead to alpaca faux-begrudgingly joining the wagon.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1357 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by Lowell »

I don't support the infinity wagon. I've liked his entry. He's a little cagey, but basically active with useful thoughts. That, and the slot was town already because LOLHAMMERs are great.

I want raskol to show up. He's one of the players I don't have a good read on.

Stronger townread from transcend. When accused of jumping on many wagons he.... said he jumped on many wagons. This is a good thing, and good on him for celebrating it.

Likewise, I'm getting a scumvibe from triv. As the game has picked up, basically his only contribution has been to say that tommy is scum because he's trying to distance from his scumpartner, infinity. Except he's not voting either, despite both (potentially) having viable wagons. also attacking tommy reads as a "safe" play here since things have starting moving. tommy is fine as a player, and could be scum, why not, but he's not the kind to really tangle with those accusing him like infinity/zach/inspector/whoever else. and it particularly reads as "safe" to attack tommy if the other person you suspect is infinity (who, again, has the larger wagon anyway).
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1623 (isolation #33) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:59 am

Post by Lowell »

So I missed a lot. Inf is a bad lynch IMO. I guess we'll see.

Lest I die (LOLOL) alpaca/triv are my top suspects at this point.

Still riding the bacde/transcend townbandwagon.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1643 (isolation #34) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:31 am

Post by Lowell »

I was here. bacde was here. dead cop raskol was here. Three people I (now) feel very good about. Also, the way the wagon sort of fizzled when it could have taken off, and instead lo and behold everyone votes infinity, reinforces my read here.

@triv, no, I'm not going to apologize for being right. Thanks for the offer, though. rask was moving up my scumlist by the end of the day. gun to my head it would have been a tossup between rask and alpaca. so, long story short, his death makes my decision easier.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1674 (isolation #35) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Lowell »

@zach, wrong again. alpaca is the vote here.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1677 (isolation #36) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:05 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 1676, JarJarDrinks wrote:I basically have scum in this group: Lowel, Tommy, Bacd, Alpaca
I agree. Vote alpaca.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1678 (isolation #37) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:06 am

Post by Lowell »

Also pretty bold move to say there's scum in a group of 4/10 players left.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1693 (isolation #38) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:22 am

Post by Lowell »

That was a lot of writing to say "neutral on Lowell"

Come lynch alpaca with me.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1766 (isolation #39) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:36 am

Post by Lowell »

^^ I don't understand this softclaim business. Nor do I understand the vote on bacde.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1767 (isolation #40) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:38 am

Post by Lowell »

@zach, I'm fine if you think I'm scum, so long as you vote alpaca first.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1896 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:32 am

Post by Lowell »

On my phone. Thoughts tomorrow when I'm back at work, unless someonbe lolhammers before then.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1954 (isolation #42) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:08 am

Post by Lowell »

Townread on jarjar and scout. I find it unlikely jarjar and tommy are partners. Could be bussing/distancing, but it seems like a pointless risk to take.

Somehow he manages to be both scummy and useless. Usually I can only get away with one or the other. So, yes, I'm jealous.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1958 (isolation #43) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:09 am

Post by Lowell »

As a notorious LOLHAMMERer, I endorse this fear. But in this particular case I still read bacde as town, so I'm probably not the one to fear.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1959 (isolation #44) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:10 am

Post by Lowell »

gah that was in response to 1955. too fast.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1960 (isolation #45) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:13 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 1957, Transcend wrote:
In post 1954, Lowell wrote:Townread on jarjar and scout. I find it unlikely jarjar and tommy are partners. Could be bussing/distancing, but it seems like a pointless risk to take.

Somehow he manages to be both scummy and useless. Usually I can only get away with one or the other. So, yes, I'm jealous.
who do you think is scum with alpaca...
By process of elimination, zach or transcend. I'm going to be possibly crazy and guess transcend. I feel I may have been "pocketed" on this one all game. I've been saying he's town all game--I'm worried this game ends with him buttering me up in LYLO.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1963 (isolation #46) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:52 am

Post by Lowell »

As the field narrows it's normal to grow more suspicious. Really what's happening is a 180 on jarjar. I used to consider him scum. Now I very much do not. So the scum has to be somewhere.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1967 (isolation #47) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:56 am

Post by Lowell »

In that I've been singing your townpraises forever now. Time to reevaluate.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2037 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 2025, Transcend wrote:also, i'm entertaining the idea of a possible townbloc.

jjd's had a really good day today so.......

zach if you put scout in the bloc, i'd be willing to put jjd in the bloc as well...... then we have a townbloc of 4 people in 7 {You, Me, JJD, Scout}

it's quite a gamble to take, but honestly i've seen these blocs work in other games, really well, to my surprise.
Damn that's a scummy ass townbloc. I don't respond to scummy ass townblocs.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2038 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:32 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 2035, Transcend wrote:And I'm taking a HUGE gamble 180'ing my SR on JarJar, but I'm actually quite fond of his vote on Tommy. I think initially the two were commandeering a lynch on Bacde, then Tommy said some stupid shit and JarJar honestly had no reason to bus.

Among other things.
I completely agree with this logic, however. Be it from scum or otherwise.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2042 (isolation #50) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:38 am

Post by Lowell »

If you believe in the townbloc you shouldn't mind joining me in voting alpaca, ya?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2043 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:38 am

Post by Lowell »

your townbloc is bad and you should feel bad.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2046 (isolation #52) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:41 am

Post by Lowell »

Because I wasn't scum then and I wasn't scum now. What I mind is idle laziness/curiosity/scum pushing me to L-1 over and over again.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2047 (isolation #53) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:43 am

Post by Lowell »

Alpaca is just sitting there waiting to be killed. If your townbloc is so strong it shouldn't matter what order you kill in. If it's not you'll need someone who doesn't suck to actually figure out what went wrong.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2051 (isolation #54) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:48 am

Post by Lowell »

If you promise to kill alpaca, then I'll claim. VT.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2053 (isolation #55) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Lowell »

I preemptively take no blame for anyone who does something terrible.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2054 (isolation #56) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:50 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 2052, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 2051, Lowell wrote:If you promise to kill alpaca, then I'll claim. VT.
Bullshit. The amount of resistance you've put up toward claiming and you give us VT?
Ah yes, what a surprising reaction.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2056 (isolation #57) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:52 am

Post by Lowell »

Claiming in this situation is stupid and will always be stupid. Kill scum with me or gtfo.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2057 (isolation #58) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:53 am

Post by Lowell »

@2055, either you or trans, most likely.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2059 (isolation #59) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:55 am

Post by Lowell »

Actually I don't know. The town bloc might actually be fine, if I'm wrong about bacde. In which case, whatever.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2060 (isolation #60) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:56 am

Post by Lowell »

Alpaca has been playing the newb card too much, he perks up a weird, scummy times, and in general has gone out of his way to do anything to give offense. It's textbook coasting, to me.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2061 (isolation #61) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:58 am

Post by Lowell »

@zach, you have also looked bad at times, but my case on alp is basically that I'm more sure about him than I am about you or trans.

I think jarjar's town, and for whatever reason I'm now on board with scout being town. So if I'm wrong on bacde and he's the last one then good on you, and no hard feelings. But yes, if I'm right and this game ends in a scum win because of LOLTOWNBLOCLOL then yeah it's pretty annoying.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2065 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:08 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 2062, Zachstralkita wrote:
Lowell wrote:@zach, you have also looked bad at times, but my case on alp is basically that I'm more sure about him than I am about you or trans.

I think jarjar's town, and for whatever reason I'm now on board with scout being town. So if I'm wrong on bacde and he's the last one then good on you, and no hard feelings. But yes, if I'm right and this game ends in a scum win because of LOLTOWNBLOCLOL then yeah it's pretty annoying.
If that's the case then wouldn't Bacde be the one we should be resolving first...

I'm fine with moving to Alpaca and letting that one happen because he doesn't look good...
Not if we all agree on Alpaca. If you're saying I'm probably scum and willing to help you kill someone else you say is probably scum, that sounds like a win-win.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2066 (isolation #63) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:09 am

Post by Lowell »

ah, p-edit. Better.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2147 (isolation #64) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:46 am

Post by Lowell »

@trans, I said I was coming around on tommy scum, then I left for the day when he was L-1, then he died before I came back. what would you have had me do? LOLHAMMER early? bc hell's yeah I'd do that but I didn't see the harm in waiting. If he dies he dies, great, if not, everyone has another day to think about it before I come back.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2151 (isolation #65) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:59 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 2148, Transcend wrote:That was on day 2 dude. Kush was lynched d2. Tommy was lynched day 3. Please continue to make up excuses to not vote Tommy lmao.

Also if you "came around to him as scum" how come your only exchange with him is you asking him to vote alpaca? You don't normally ask the person you scum read to vote with you.

There was Tommy momentum for two days, and you did not strengthen that momentum one single time.
At no point did I believe tommy was more scummy than alpaca. not sure what is hard about this.

And just to be clear, you're saying I steadfastly avoided bussing my partner so that I could bus a DIFFERENT partner? Call this WIFOM, but wtf?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2304 (isolation #66) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:22 am

Post by Lowell »

I see some obvious flaws with this plan but hopefully it doesn't matter. GL us!
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2305 (isolation #67) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:33 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 2239, Zachstralkita wrote:A town tracker, a town cop, and a jailkeeper?

Something about that tells me scum has PRs of their own as well..
Zach is right. You're not going to believe me, which is fine. But a few of you are going to have to figure this out without me later.

Three town powerroles does seem strong. Judging on the fact that bacde tracked someone and then that person DIDN'T die the following night, I'm guessing he's town. Meaning the last scum is going to be scout. Color me surprised.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2307 (isolation #68) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:35 am

Post by Lowell »

Let me just show you how this game goes from here on out.

alpaca flips scum
no one dies tonight
*high fives all around* yay we're going to win!
Lowell denies being scum
LOLOL nice try scum, Lowell is lynched
Lowell flips town
All are confused

Do me the favor of at least preparing for that last step. Thanks
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2308 (isolation #69) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:36 am

Post by Lowell »

Actually, wait, if scout did fakeclaim he's boned either way. either he kills tonight and is exposed or he doesn't, then I die, and he's exposed anyway. Hmmm it's actually probably not him. So, bacde, then? but not sure why he wouldn't have killed his N2 track last night.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2314 (isolation #70) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:45 am

Post by Lowell »

Yes my theory is either bacde or scout are mafia PRs. If its scout he's already boned himself by committing to JK me, so that's fine. If it's bacde (which again seems strange if he had movement on scout but didn't kill him) then hopefully you guys can figure it out.

Honestly neither really fits perfectly, so I'm not sure.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2316 (isolation #71) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:49 am

Post by Lowell »

If I had to guess I'd say it's scout and he done fucked up and trapped himself in an untenable position.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2319 (isolation #72) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:51 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 2315, Transcend wrote:but scout DID breadcrumb. i don't remember what day his posts were on, but if he did it on day 1, that doesn't make me think it would be him as scum since he's new to the game.
That's true. Well, I suppose it could be bacde. He could have figured scout was doc or some other non-investigative role after rask died and decided he wasn't worth killing since his role was less powerful.

Eh honestly neither fits perfectly. Maybe it's you or jarjar or zach.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2320 (isolation #73) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:53 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 2318, Transcend wrote:okay lowell but riddle me this:

bacde fosed alpaca all day, didn't hammer him or even vote him when he received momentum

scout hammered alpaca, a bit reluctantly, but still did the deed

whatcha think? still scout scum over bacde?
Yeah I guess bacde more likely. But I can't quite square the not killing scout on N3.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2321 (isolation #74) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:54 am

Post by Lowell »

Nevermind I'm nowhere. Could just as easily be one of the VTs. In a mass-claim situation VT is as good a scum-claim as anything.

I know nothing, we'll try this again tomorrow.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2326 (isolation #75) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:41 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 2322, Transcend wrote:
In post 2319, Lowell wrote:
In post 2315, Transcend wrote:but scout DID breadcrumb. i don't remember what day his posts were on, but if he did it on day 1, that doesn't make me think it would be him as scum since he's new to the game.
That's true. Well, I suppose it could be bacde. He could have figured scout was doc or some other non-investigative role after rask died and decided he wasn't worth killing since his role was less powerful.

Eh honestly neither fits perfectly. Maybe it's you or jarjar or zach.
you did a spectacular job of alluding to the 5 slots that aren't yourself as possible scum in one post dude.
I know, right!!?? Well anyway, I'm clearly out to sea right now, I don't have good reads on anyone.

Point is, THIS GAME IS NOT OVER, so keep thinking. (unless of course alpaca is town, in which case it is over and congrats we're fully boned).
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2359 (isolation #76) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:36 am

Post by Lowell »

I weirdly buy scout's OMG I FUCKED UP as town. Also thanks for finally realizing I'm not the lynch.

bacde/trans wouldn't surprise me at this point. my reasoning for thinking bacde's claim was real is mostly out the window.

fos bacde
no way both of these claims are legit.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2361 (isolation #77) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:38 am

Post by Lowell »

Also I had forgotten about scout's breadcrumbing. so between he and bade he's def the town, if there is one.

I'm going to turn my bacde fos into a vote once everyone has weighed in. honestly I don't see any other sensible lynch at this point.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2362 (isolation #78) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:39 am

Post by Lowell »

if it is trans/bacde, i'm going to laugh, because those have been my biggest townreads the whole game, basically.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2376 (isolation #79) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:49 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 2366, Transcend wrote:i'm seconds away from voting bacde
ditto. someone give me the all clear and let's do this. if it's wrong it's wrong, but clearly at least one of bacde/scout is scum.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2388 (isolation #80) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:02 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 2383, Transcend wrote:Bacde:

My POV suggests that-

Lowell/JarJar scum

Lowell knew he was gonna get blocked, so likely Jar would lead the kill here.

Jar was jailed.

The two VT claims besides me are probably not a team with this logic.

And I fos you over scout.

This means that you probably led the kill and you are probably scum.
Exactly my thoughts. There's no combination that makes sense that doesn't involve bacde.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2391 (isolation #81) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:12 am

Post by Lowell »

I agree with trans' approach. Scout needs to tell us a target and stick with it. changing his mind would be a certain loss. I'm happy to be the target if that's what he decides.

That said, I'm now pretty sure it's bacde/trans. both are flailing.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2412 (isolation #82) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:06 am

Post by Lowell »

My pick is bacde/trans, but it could also easily be bacde/jarjar

as I've said I very much believe one of scout/bacde is scum, and scout for me is pretty much cleared given his breadcrumbing and his behavior towards this lynch. I tend to think trans over jarjar because of trans' flailing and, as jarjar mentioned, he's been pushing for bacde from the beginning. if he were planning to bus, it would make sense to go after the more suspicious partner, aka tommy.

but I've been wrong on literally everything, for what that's worth.

fos bacde

This is the only lynch I'm willing to do at this point. whoever is left can sort out tomorrow tomorrow.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2418 (isolation #83) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Lowell »

well the answer isn't me, so bacde would be best.

but from your perspective? eh, probably doesn't matter, unless scum can NK.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2433 (isolation #84) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:19 am

Post by Lowell »

Ha, oh yeah. nevermind then.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2438 (isolation #85) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:21 am

Post by Lowell »

so, very suspcious from trans, not waiting for scout to come and claim his target.

I think he's hoping for a second vote and a bacde self-hammer.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2442 (isolation #86) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:22 am

Post by Lowell »

p-edit, yes now i see!

okay so scout jails me then. let's do this.

VOTE: bacde

Let's see if I can be wrong for the 15th time this game!
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2446 (isolation #87) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:23 am

Post by Lowell »

oh good I'm going to get to be the tiebreaking vote! huzzah!

jarjar and trans, prepare to suck up to someone who has been wrong all game!
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2459 (isolation #88) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:58 am

Post by Lowell »

haha okay so we're not going to talk about trans confessing then?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2461 (isolation #89) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by Lowell »

At any rate it's obviously trans. that wasn't a troll, that was an 'oops I forgot the name of my partner.'

anyway this is easy. I'm totally fine being the lynch if that's what it comes to, so long as scout blocks trans. I can see why he wouldn't want to risk a lowell/jarjar/trans endgame with me confirmed.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2463 (isolation #90) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by Lowell »

Aight, I doubt it, but whatever. Makes no sense unless you're scum and you know the flip. But carry on.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2467 (isolation #91) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by Lowell »

oh hell if trans isn't actually the scum? ffs I quit this site.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2468 (isolation #92) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by Lowell »

also, @mod, I'm going to have VERY limited internet access for a month starting july 2nd.

So, gang, whatever happens let's do this quick.

again I recommend scout jk trans tonight, unless he's scum, in which case we're boned and gg.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2469 (isolation #93) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by Lowell »

although the strength of bacde's role makes scout's more plausible.

Just thinking out loud, here,gang!
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2470 (isolation #94) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by Lowell »

VOTE: trans

Have to go with my gut, I guess. Though I also can't remember why I discounted jajar as scum....
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2473 (isolation #95) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by Lowell »

yes.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2474 (isolation #96) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by Lowell »

but wtf do I know, I've been wrong about everything. it could be you after all.... is it you?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2523 (isolation #97) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:13 am

Post by Lowell »

Heh so I was right about the confession?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2524 (isolation #98) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:14 am

Post by Lowell »

Anyway, glad this game ended before I take vacation.

Town probably deserved to lose, and I definitely did. GG.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”