Mini 1796 | May 13th - Game over (Tomato Mafia wins)

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by Transcend »

Cheerio! Nice to see content from Tommy and Bacde. Tommy, thanks for clarifying the sock-puppet thing. Tommy's reads look pretty good. As for Bacde, I like his tone thus far and his reads seem to parallel quite a bit with mine. And I'm ecstatic he made a vote on JarJar. I've wanted him lynched all game but there's been so much disagreeance from everyone else and no momentum whatsoever. I have been incredibly displeased with him all game. As of recently, I have very much disliked his push on inspectorscout. It's not a matter of me disagreeing with him, it's a matter of me thinking his push is scummy. My vote on drmyshotty as mentioned before was basically a pressure vote. Got nothing from it, whatever. Didn't really scumread him. Gonna put my vote on a slot I actually do scumread.

VOTE: JarJarDrinks
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2016 7:54 pm

Post by Transcend »

Also I'm not super pleased with Rask lately. Looks like his vote on drmyshotty is a bit opportunistic. Something feels off about his content as well.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2016 7:57 pm

Post by Transcend »

And now my read list, Ranger style.

{inspector}
{Trivium, Dunn}
{Zach, Tommy, Bacde}
{Blue Yoshi, Lowell, nnn, shotty}
{Raskolnikov}
{JarJar}
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2016 8:01 pm

Post by Transcend »

And now my reads, Transcend style!!!

1. Transcend
2. inspectorscout

3. Dunnstral
4. Trivium

5. Zachstralkita
6. Bacde
7. Tommy

8. Blue Yoshi
9. drmyshottyizsik (sp?)

10. Raskolnikov

11. JarJarDrinks

Lowell and nnn not included since I have no read on them whatsoever.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2016 8:02 pm

Post by Transcend »

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFASDLFSDFLSDHFLSDHFSLDFHSDFLKSDJFSDLFKJSDFSDJLKFJSDLFKSDJF can the mod fix my quote error lol
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2016 8:06 pm

Post by Tommy »

In post 359, Dunnstral wrote:Don't agree with them being scum based on what was provided, but could see it with more information
Don't like that, but I'm town-reading you overall.
In post 367, Raskolnikov wrote:VOTE: BlueYoshi
Why?
In post 369, Bacde wrote:
Vote: JarJar
Why?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2016 8:22 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 374, inspectorscout wrote:Blueyoshi whyyyy
i thought you were town but with every post you seem to try and convince us you are not T_T
read the game, read some iso's and please, come back with at least some opinion, you still have time to do that
@dunn this is kinda why i wont put jarjar at town right now
In post 342, inspectorscout wrote: Meanwhile: jarjar conveniently jumped too because ''his iso is fluffy there arent opinions'' while i can give you a list of my stuff with opinions like 168,188,226,243,249,296 and the seemingly infamous 301. Also, now that i can quote:
In post 329, JarJarDrinks wrote:VOTE: inspectorscout

I just read his ISO and so much fluff. There's like barely any opinions on anyone. And when he finally does give his reads:
Spoiler:
In post 301, inspectorscout wrote:Ok niceee ive got some time

town

Dunn: hes actively contributing, his points seem pretty valid (and is one of the only that doesnt try to make bad jokes) however i do not agree hes 'town leader' because he is just finishing off discussions instead of starting them, nobody is leading this rn

nulltown

Transcend: like, you're readin the same way and you try to contribute. And that 'heavy non game related shit posts' just seems a way to avoid good reasoning and vote him. Still not convinced cuz u seem to buddying dunn and me, and thats slightly scummy

null

Raskol: everyone thought he was scummy, ranted about some emotional stuff and suddenly considered town. Have a bad feeling about that, but his later contributions seem town, so ill keep him at null

Kushmountain: what do u expect he posted once

Tommy: lel

Yah everyone i didnt mention is here too because they didnt post enough yet or just cuz i have absolutely no idea about them yet

nullscum

Drmy:his 'this is scum claim' was pretty ehhh suspicious and i dunno but to me it seemed like he wanted to bait me into a discussion about that. Not as much scum as the others but still (oh and adding exclamation marks 'town wouldnt even think to post that!' just make ur posts seem fake, just sayin)

Zach: tells seem rather forced and farfetched and i still hate his attitude, either he loves memes or hes just trying to spread a shitload of mist + lol my opinions are almost the same as dunn's yet u dont value his opinions WHILE you said u townread him

Yoshi: i still dont get transcend wagon, his reaction to triv was pretty weird , reads are kinda farfetched too. Still unsure about this one tho
it's basically townreading the guy that everyone is townreading and then weak-ass scumreads on 3 of the people that everyone else is suspecting.

And like all of his scum reads are "This guy seems like scum but IDK maybe not."

Just a list of strange reads there. WHy the F does he mention Kush as a null read for making ONE post but then he lumps everyone else in the nulls saying "Yah everyone i didnt mention is here too because they didnt post enough yet or just cuz i have absolutely no idea about them yet"?
The 3 scumclaims are weak because we are like 3 days into D1. There is no dead body yet, there are no roles claimed yet, all of this is based on opinions. Now, if you can make a good, reliable scum read after 3 days into D1, tell me how because i honestly have no clue. I already replied to the other stuff in my previous posts, though.
What you have quoted from Jarjar isn't scummy though

I actually strongly disagree with this push on jarjar, it feels really weird to me as I'm not seeing any scumminess
Tommy wrote:
In post 359, Dunnstral wrote:Don't agree with them being scum based on what was provided, but could see it with more information
Don't like that, but I'm town-reading you overall.
You don't like
what

Based off the 3 or so posts dr had at the time I wasn't ready to go "yep this is scum" and vote
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2016 8:39 pm

Post by Tommy »

But you were ready to go, 'I may decide to call this scummy later.'
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2016 8:44 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

And?
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2016 8:47 pm

Post by nnn_thekushmountains »

um hello. feeling pretty disconnected.
v/la on weekends
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2016 8:49 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

You should probably read the thread this time
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2016 8:50 pm

oh I definitely won't be reading page 1-16 in it's entirety.
v/la on weekends
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2016 8:50 pm

its
v/la on weekends
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2016 9:34 pm

Post by inspectorscout »

In post 349, Trivium wrote:I dunno. I kind of town read inspectorscout purely from his questioning and stuff, but I don't quite trust him. Dunn's probably town, my vote on him was really a joke.
[
In post 351, Trivium wrote:I'm about 80% sure blueyoshi is scum, so I'm keeping my vote. Rasko is probably scum too, the shift of attention towards and away from him felt really forced, can't pinpoint how though. drmy's weird.
In post 352, Trivium wrote:I made a joke on parallel structure. Not like that was going to be a wagon anyway, I didn't even make a case.
I dont like this sudden backing out, especially because its right after me doing a scumread on him

then:
zach posts 343
trivium posts 4 minutes later, so he sees that post. he didnt mention anything about it though, but instead questions me (like he should, there is no problem with that)
I post my defense in 346-347
in 348, dunn reads me as probable townie
and suddenly, trivium says im probably town and comes back to the zach post in 343, questioning it.

tbh that looks off to me

@dunn I am not sure of jarjar being scum, if i had found more he wouldve had my vote a long time ago already. What i dont like at all, is that he scumreads me based on stuff that isnt even true. Like, he said my posts dont contain opinions, but i linked a whole bunch of them. He said that my list is weird because i mentioned like 2 inactive people in null before giving up on doing that and just making a general comment. He mentions that my scum reads are weak but nobody has done bad enough yet to say 'you are scum for sure', hence the weak reads.
to me, this also seems a really weak scumread, and even voting for that is pretty ehhhh.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2016 9:40 pm

Post by Transcend »

I think if people would just sheep me this game would be a lot easier.

In my two Newbie games, I pegged mafia d1 and not one damn person listened to me.

Inspector: Do something useful and put your vote on JarJar sheesh.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2016 9:40 pm

Post by Transcend »

Correction: 2 people listened to me, then got lynched

s/o to Killthestory and Icy
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2016 10:01 pm

Post by Tommy »

In post 383, Dunnstral wrote:And?
And I thought that was slightly off. But let's not make a big deal of it: overall you look town.
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2016 10:05 pm

Post by Tommy »

Still catching up:
In post 216, Transcend wrote:I literally cannot tell if Tommy's vote was RVS and he hasn't read the game at all or if he has read the game and acknowledged the Dunn-Zach interactions because that was the most ridiculous reason I've seen someone getting voted for in pretty much my entire life.
I had about twenty minutes to skim the thread. I was so sure at that point that Dunn and Zach were the same person that I pretty much skipped their interactions. 'This guy's filling up pages arguing with himself,' I thought. I probably shouldn't have tried to vote. I was sort of thinking that an uninformed vote is better than none.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2016 10:16 pm

Post by Transcend »

K nice, stop commenting on useless shit and put your vote somewhere, perhaps, on JarJar.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 1:18 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

In post 386, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:oh I definitely won't be reading page 1-16 in it's entirety.
Then replace out.
#freeShotty
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 1:27 am

Post by Transcend »

STOP BEING FUCKING USELESS
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 1:28 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 392, Tommy wrote:I had about twenty minutes to skim the thread. I was so sure at that point that Dunn and Zach were the same person that I pretty much skipped their interactions. 'This guy's filling up pages arguing with himself,' I thought. I probably shouldn't have tried to vote. I was sort of thinking that an uninformed vote is better than none.
Okay, that makes a lot more sense.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 1:30 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Transcend what's the case on jarjar? He's one of my best townreads.
deranged and incoherent
?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 1:32 am

Post by Transcend »

=_=
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 1:46 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 373, Trivium wrote:
In post 367, Raskolnikov wrote:VOTE: BlueYoshi
I would however like some commentary along with this vote. Are you just agreeing, or what exactly is going on here?
Commented earlier in . Drmy is worse but I don't mind having a yoshi wagon at this point.
Since then the complete rolling-over/appeasement in is concerning, and considering he scumreads you and you're voting him I'd expect him to be less passive here and at least analyse that.
deranged and incoherent
?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”