Mini 1796 | May 13th - Game over (Tomato Mafia wins)

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 10:17 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 501, Creature wrote:
VC 1.11
Votecount 1.11

[0] Tommy
[1] Raskolnikov - Lowell
[0] drmyshottyizsik
[0] Lowell
[1] Dunnstral - drmyshottyizsik
[1] Zachstralkita - inspectorscout
[0] nnn_thekushmountains
[3] AlpacaAlpaca - Trivium, Dunnstral, Raskolnikov
[0] Transcend
[2] JarJarDrinks - Bacde, Transcend
[0] Trivium
[2] inspectorscout - JarJarDrinks, Zachstralkita
[0] Bacde

[0] Nolynch

Not voting (3): Tommy, nnn_thekushmountains, AlpacaAlpaca

With 13 alive, 7 votes is the majority.

Deadline: (expired on 2016-06-10 16:30:00)
Raskol's town
I'm town
Zach's town
JarJar's town
Inspectorscout is town

AlpacaAlpaca is ???

Hey look how the votes are lined up
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 10:20 am

Post by Bacde »

Vote JarJar Dunn good things will happen

your read on him is wrong
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 10:31 am

Post by Tommy »

I've just been trying to build a case on Yoshi, but my heart isn't in it. The fact that he flaked makes his non-committal posts seem less calculated. I would support a wagon on Kush, Shotty or Trivium. None of whom have any votes... I'll go back over them and pick one.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 10:37 am

Post by Dunnstral »

UNVOTE: AlpacaAlpaca
Porbably not a good idea

In post 526, Bacde wrote:Vote JarJar Dunn good things will happen

No it's not
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 10:40 am

Post by Dunnstral »

[Raskolnikov, inspectorscout]

[Zachstral, Transcend, JarJar]

[Tommy, Bacde]

[Trivium, AlpacaAlpaca, drmyshotty]
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 11:00 am

Post by Tommy »

VOTE: Trivium

No reason given for his Rask or Dunn jokes. Obly voted for Yoshi after Rask told him to.
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 11:01 am

Post by Tommy »

Sorry, when I typed jokes I meant votes. Although they were kind of a joke.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 11:07 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 528, Dunnstral wrote:UNVOTE: AlpacaAlpaca
Porbably not a good idea

In post 526, Bacde wrote:Vote JarJar Dunn good things will happen

No it's not
I figure if I repeat myself enough you'll make some sort of argument as to why he is town
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 11:11 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Because I said so
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Bacde »

forgive me if I don't change my vote based on that =-]
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 11:31 am

Post by Trivium »

Rask told me to do what?
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 11:39 am

Post by Trivium »

Oh I found it. He told me to vote yoshi after what I did and it looked weird or something. Eh.
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 11:45 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

Ok so that took longer than expected especially because I took a break part way through but I am here now.

Here are my feelings so far in a nice pretty(no actually) read list.

Bacde (null+) - I have never played with someone who bases reads off of tones and emotion so I want to see how that works out. Overall I thought his jump on JarJar at first was iffy especially because not doing anything explicitly town doesn't make you scum it may just make you a bad town, but than later he explains everything nicely and his jump makes a whole lot more sense, however I would love to hear your thoughts on more than just JarJar even if its to say you think everyone else is town since you have basically only talked about JarJar so far (well never mind he just explained his other reads) (null+)

Shotty (null-) - You don't seem to have done that much this game with your only seemingly real vote being for pressure but that was it. You do say that it isn't your playstyle to post reads until later but its always nice to know what other people are thinking and also just not posting much of anything of substance is kind of iffy in my opinion (null-)

Dunn (null++) - Liking the content here, questions for days and some nice analysis, love the spoiler tags over large quoting and analysis so I think wow this page isn't long than BAM! double the length, a truly good surprise. I am getting town reads from him in the way he has been looking at the other players (null++)

Scout (null+) - So if it helps if I were scum and it were night right now you wouldn't even make the short list of people I would like to kill so don't hold yourself back over posting in fear of getting night killed its important to get your opinion out there. I think that you have some flowing reads which is nice nothing seemed super out of sorts in your line of logic and your also fully willing to defend yourself instead of not responding or shrugging things off which is much more scummy in my opinion. (null+)

JarJar (null) - Ok so I might be blind since its a pretty popular opinion right now but I am not seeing super scum JarJar, apparently he is just following main flow but his latest read list seems mostly original aside from I suppose reading Dunn as town which seems to be pretty popular but than does that make me scum for thinking Dunn is town, its popular for a reason. I don't think he has done anything to make himself super town in my opinion but he also isn't super scummy either. (null)

Low (null) - Well I don't really have much to say here... Moving along (null)

Mountain (null) - So he mostly seems to talk about JarJar in a positive light and his read on yoshi being not scum that is about it would love to see more content such as views on other people. I would also recommend reading back but if you don't than I expect more from you in the future, though for now I will except your laziness as an excuse for not posting other reads, but not forever. (null)

Rask (null+) - Hey Rask long time no see! I take most of what he says at the beginning to be not serious and jokes and only when he says he is really starting the game am I taking his posts seriously. He seems to be talking a teaching role in trying to get the game started at the beginning but i really didn't like his whole "lynching me D1 is totally fine" thing but than later I liked his analysis on Shotty and he seemed a lot more town in how he actually went around things. (null+)

Tommy (null) - I am really not too sure on Tommy I am not getting much of a feel from his posts at all though I thought that his hypothesis on Zach and Dunn was pretty funny. More thoughts to come but nothing comes to mid right now. (null)

Transcend (null+) - I like his thoughts and his one on one with Rask, he stuck with his vote for a long time defending himself and I see a general town mindset here and not a scummy one. (null+)

Trivium (null) - Many posts not much substance, however not much scummy activity. He pulled the newbie card which I would buy if he hadn't joined in 2015. He is just kind of null in my books until future notice (null)

Zach (null+) - Loving the sarcastic images 10/10 please continue. I honestly don't think that scum would be this pushy and sarcastic, however in all honesty you should chill on the jokes and the snippy comments since in certain contexts it could end up seeming scummy. (null+)

Wow that took me like an hour and a half of looking through ISO's. Forgive me for not quoting anything yet I don't like massive quote walls in my read list, especially when its 20 pages worth of possible analysis, but this is my current feelings for the game. Also as you go from top to bottom I get more and more tired so my analysis of players at the bottom of my list is probably just plain bad or basic since I was just skimming ISO's at the end.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

OK town read list spotted ^

let's get this guy then:

VOTE: drmyshotty

For pressure of course... and to lynch him probably
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

See alpaca I disagree, I think day one scum have much more to gain by knowing where everyone stands. After n1 and observable actions have been performed, then info comes in. Right now we have to solve a riddle with out knowing the specifics of riddle the answer or having any clue. So, unless you are trying to screw up the people solving the riddle why do you need to know early on who think what about the answerless, questionless and clue less puzzle. Day two is when people start to solve things, based off of day one. In other words day one I greatly prefer to have everyone go at it and have high powered wagons. Sometimes good information comes from this day 1 and we could get lucky and catch scum. However, statistically town is usually lynched day one and it is based on day one that we will have a place to start day 2.
#freeShotty
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 539, drmyshottyizsik wrote:statistically town is usually lynched day one
Is that how you justify your votes so far?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 518, Bacde wrote:
In post 497, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 489, Bacde wrote:
In post 486, Zachstralkita wrote:VOTE: inspectorscout

hello alpaca
bad zach bad vote
Dude seriously? You're reasoning for townreading scout was basically "uh IDK, cause". You can't seriously be trying to move people off his wagon for a gut townread that u cant explain?
what makes you think I can't explain it?
Because that's what you said.
In post 478, Bacde wrote:I don't have an answer for why scout can't be scum besides that I townread him.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by Trivium »

That's a pretty solid case against bacde
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by Trivium »

That makes me really want to vote him, but I'm not going to back off alpaca until alpaca actually does stuff.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

In post 540, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 539, drmyshottyizsik wrote:statistically town is usually lynched day one
Is that how you justify your votes so far?
I think it explains my play style. My actions need no justification.
#freeShotty
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 539, drmyshottyizsik wrote:See alpaca I disagree, I think day one scum have much more to gain by knowing where everyone stands. After n1 and observable actions have been performed, then info comes in. Right now we have to solve a riddle with out knowing the specifics of riddle the answer or having any clue. So, unless you are trying to screw up the people solving the riddle why do you need to know early on who think what about the answerless, questionless and clue less puzzle. Day two is when people start to solve things, based off of day one. In other words day one I greatly prefer to have everyone go at it and have high powered wagons. Sometimes good information comes from this day 1 and we could get lucky and catch scum. However, statistically town is usually lynched day one and it is based on day one that we will have a place to start day 2.
I am confused are you disagreeing because you are the only one who got a null- or are you disagreeing on the fact that I posted a read list. If it is on the read list than
In post 537, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:Here are my feelings so far in a nice pretty(no actually) read list.
(I just noticed now it was supposed to be "not actually" not "no actually")As I said it is my feelings at this very moment now that I have caught up. I posted it because I
specifically
wanted people to know where I stand since I just replaced in and my views aren't the same as Yoshi's. If you are honestly mad that I posted a read list on D1 than I am confused because using your argument, and tell me if I'm wrong, we should just wagon somebody that we think is scum but without ever having posted a read list and formed opinions D1, which by the way is litearlly the perfect scenario for somebody to drive a mislynch, and than talk about what we did wrong D2. That sounds like a pretty bad idea to me. Instead of following a statistic and forming your future plays off of past bad mislynches why not attempt to find scum now so we don't mess up? The beginning to that is trying to find actual evidence yolo wagoning D1 is not the way to go about that. Most certainly me posting my opinions won't screw people up if you think it will than feel free to ignore me but you could also be constructive and maybe post something of substance yourself.

TL:DR yolo wagoning D1 is bad and how mislynches happen, posting read lists D1 doesn't ruin the game
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

Oh and I forgot
VOTE: Drmyshottyizsik
No point in saying he is the scummiest here than not vote him
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 541, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 518, Bacde wrote:
In post 497, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 489, Bacde wrote:
In post 486, Zachstralkita wrote:VOTE: inspectorscout

hello alpaca
bad zach bad vote
Dude seriously? You're reasoning for townreading scout was basically "uh IDK, cause". You can't seriously be trying to move people off his wagon for a gut townread that u cant explain?
what makes you think I can't explain it?
Because that's what you said.
In post 478, Bacde wrote:I don't have an answer for why scout can't be scum besides that I townread him.
This is you arguing with me about semantics and pretending to have caught me in some sort of trap, lmao

Asking me "Why can't scout be scum" is a COMPLETELY different question than "Why do you townread scout"

Your quote of me in 478 is me answering your question as to how its impossible to answer "Why can't scout be scum"

ANYBODY can be scum homie

If you actually cared about my reads then after I said "I townread scout" you would have asked me "Why do you townread scout" (a question you have never asked me), not assume I have no reasons

I've already explained multiple times why I townread scout, he hasn't done anything scummy, he is flailing around like town, he is saying things that don't make sense from scum

Why don't you care that a lot of other players in the game townread scout too?

Heres my question for you: If you scumread me (and it seems like you are pretending to scumread me), why haven't you voted me? Why are you waiting for other players to vote me before you feel confident enough to vote me?

You are scum scum scum

scum

scum scum

scum

Vote for JarJar plz
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 1:05 pm