Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:48 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 198, karnos wrote: Yes, and as town...

1700 In my (brief) experience playing here, I've noticed scum are often the quiet players who post the minimum amount to keep suspicion off, without trying to draw attention to themselves.

1692 Of course, I also find the quietest players are often that because they are mafia trying to keep a low profile, and the annoying talky players are sometimes just poorly playing townies, so you may yet be innocent.

It's part of my general thought process every game.

Also, FYI, 638 was multiball. While I was scum, I was also scum hunting to kill the other scum team.
Fair enough.
I see kappy is sensing weakness and pouncing. I'm feeling better about re-voting him.
Kappy is a good vote right now. Would like to see a VC.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:50 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 198, karnos wrote:
In post 190, Persivul wrote:Scum - Open 638 - "I don't like the hiding... it makes me think you have something to hide."
Yes, and as town...

1700 In my (brief) experience playing here, I've noticed scum are often the quiet players who post the minimum amount to keep suspicion off, without trying to draw attention to themselves.

1692 Of course, I also find the quietest players are often that because they are mafia trying to keep a low profile, and the annoying talky players are sometimes just poorly playing townies, so you may yet be innocent.

Also, FYI, 638 was multiball. While I was scum, I was also scum hunting to kill the other scum team.

I see kappy is sensing weakness and pouncing. I'm feeling better about re-voting him.
I may unvote once I look at these games. Right now, I don't have much time, though.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:51 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 196, MechaGoomba wrote:What is the difference between Mizzy vs. Karnos and Percy vs. Sick that makes you dismiss one out of hand but do an in-depth analysis on the other?
Completely different things. Mizzy vs Karnos seemed unimportant. I have a lot to say about Percy vs Sick, tho. Expect a big post from me later. Right now I have to run.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:57 am

Post by Persivul »

Unofficial VC

Pers (2) - sick, shady
sick (3) - snork, species, saru
karnos (4) - mizzy, mecha, qubix, kappy
kappy (3) - chumba, pers, karnos
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:57 am

Post by Chumba »

In post 198, karnos wrote:
In post 190, Persivul wrote:Scum - Open 638 - "I don't like the hiding... it makes me think you have something to hide."
Yes, and as town...

Good job. I was searching for lurking and hiding in his iso. I'm limited on my phone so missed hiding
FYI: Activity on weekends are usually minimal

Alt of Robbnva and Jake From State Farm among others.
qubixes
qubixes
Goon
qubixes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:05 am

Post by qubixes »

In post 187, species wrote:
In post 175, qubixes wrote:If I read correctly, there are 3 people with some votes on the apart from sickofit: Persivul, Kappy and karnos.
Do you feel your vote necessarily needs to go on a pre-existing wagon?
No, of course not. Although I think it's a nice bonus since the player is feeling more pressured then when there's just a single vote on them. If I would have had a strong(er) scumread on someone else I would have went for them.

I haven't yet taken the time to go through everyone's ISO, but I will at some point (if I have time..). Maybe I'll find some hidden scum then.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:07 am

Post by Persivul »

Spoiler: Off topic
Sharks rule the water...Penguins rule the ice! :D
MechaGoomba
MechaGoomba
Goon
MechaGoomba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:12 am

Post by MechaGoomba »

species's ISO is pretty bad. Not necessarily for having few posts, but because the posts they have are uniformly contentless. Especially when they go into a theory discussion about the RVS self-vote, for which they apparently searched through threads, but are unwilling to discuss any actual game relevant information. 3 posts out of 7 on the same topic and it's barely even game-related.

Kappy wrote:
In post 196, MechaGoomba wrote:What is the difference between Mizzy vs. Karnos and Percy vs. Sick that makes you dismiss one out of hand but do an in-depth analysis on the other?
Completely different things. Mizzy vs Karnos seemed unimportant. I have a lot to say about Percy vs Sick, tho. Expect a big post from me later. Right now I have to run.
This is literally the opposite of an answer.

If Mizzy vs. Karnos seemed unimportant, then what was it that convinced you to jump onto the Karnos wagon? Just Chumba's comment?
Did you look at 638 prior to voting Karnos? If so, then why do you have to look at 1700 and 1692 before unvoting?
Are you still planning on posting a Percy vs. Sick analysis now that Percy is no longer voting Sick?
qubixes
qubixes
Goon
qubixes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:15 am

Post by qubixes »

In post 193, karnos wrote:
I meant that in a joking manner, maybe it wasn't obvious enough. I'd absolutely vote you if I thought you were really scum, but even if you are going to hide for a day or two you have been making readable posts prior to that so I don't really have an issue.
You did make me laugh, so I'll give you a pass on this one. As Mecha said though, a smiley can sometimes help ;).
qubixes
qubixes
Goon
qubixes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:31 am

Post by qubixes »

In post 207, MechaGoomba wrote:species's ISO is pretty bad. Not necessarily for having few posts, but because the posts they have are uniformly contentless. Especially when they go into a theory discussion about the RVS self-vote, for which they apparently searched through threads, but are unwilling to discuss any actual game relevant information. 3 posts out of 7 on the same topic and it's barely even game-related.
I agree species's ISO looks pretty bad. The entrance did ping me a bit when I first read it. However, I think their question to me was reasonable.

@species
Want to share some reads? Did you get anything of the RVS self-vote?
Sickofit1138
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:07 am

Post by Sickofit1138 »

In post 162, Chumba wrote:
In post 160, Persivul wrote:You're not helping town by forcing yourself to be the center of attention. You should know that.
he's not hurting town either though. If anyone is hurting town atm it's the people who is making a mountain out of a molehill.

did you address your own contradiction yet? I haven't seen it if you did.
Oh my god thank you.
MechaGoomba
MechaGoomba
Goon
MechaGoomba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:41 am

Post by MechaGoomba »

Sick, would you mind saying exactly what Persy's contradiction is? I don't see anything of the sort in his ISO, and you don't seem to have said anything about it. The only thing like a contradiction is that he missed Kappy changing his vote, and, um, that is entirely NAI.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:43 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 211, MechaGoomba wrote:Sick, would you mind saying exactly what Persy's contradiction is? I don't see anything of the sort in his ISO, and you don't seem to have said anything about it. The only thing like a contradiction is that he missed Kappy changing his vote, and, um, that is entirely NAI.
I believe it's that I said that town is more likely to be sloppy than scum, and I was pressing him on a contradiction which he claims was just sloppiness.
MechaGoomba
MechaGoomba
Goon
MechaGoomba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by MechaGoomba »

Mm. I was sort of assuming that the contradiction happened before post 57, because he voted you then, and at that time, I don't really see anything to prompt the "not reading the thread" comment.

I feel like I'd be perfectly happy to put Sick in the same box as Chumba was, but then there are things like this that just don't add up. I don't really know what to make of him.
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by Saru »

After reading from page 5 to page 9, here are my tells:
{Chumba, Mizzytastic}
{Sickofit1138, ShadyHood, Snork}
{Everyone else}
{MechaGoomba}
{Persivul}

For my previous tells: post

Chumba and Mizzytastic because of reasons previously stated. Don't seem to have differed much since then.

As for Sick, I like this post because he finally replies to Persivul with a fine explanation for the contradiction about the whole wagon issue. As much as I hated the contradiction, I hated it even more that Sick never posted an explanation or reply to Persivul about that, but he finally has. Good for him. Also like that Sick pointed out that Persivul has his own glaring contradiction that has yet to be addressed(more on that in a sec). Didn't like that Sick was so quick to put up scenarios for lynching either him or Persivul, but that came off as fustrated townie more than anything. As for Shady, I like his replies to Persivul, seem very effective and full of good content. Although, I have to disagree with Shady about town voting up someone via weak reasoning, because as Persivul pointed out, weak reasoning is all that the town has in the start to go off anyways, and a vote in that regard can help push for something more out of the player being voted on. Such as good counters, explanations, etc. But that disagreement is neither here nor there. Snork because of reasons previously stated. Hasn't posted since then anyways.

As for nullreads, I do have two exceptions who are on the fence either way. Kappy whose posts have seemed to increase(although still minimal) in content. Waiting to see what he has to say about Persivul vs. Sick as he said he would make a big (I'm also assuming great content filled) post on it. Depending on that post, I might go either way with him. And then Karnos who seems to be playing like a frustrated n00b townie. I like his point about 638 being multi-ball, good counter to Persivul in that regard. But his posts about Dierfire seem to be full of frustration that stems from lurking, or rather, lurking then coming back with a no content post. However, I do believe that Dierfire is having connection issues and don't mind giving him the 24 hours he wanted to contribute to the thread.

As for MechaGoomba, because of reasons stated previously but also because in his post in which he totally misses the Persivul contradiction pointed out by Sick. Also, Sick HAS said something about it by asking Persivul to address it (post which seems only reasonable as Persivul asked the same thing of Sick with his own contradiction. Don't like that Mecha doesn't pick up on these things, as the same thing happened to him in his argument with Chumba, in which Chumba pointed out the reading issues. Reading the preview, I see that Mecha has said that he assumed that the contradiction was before post even though he supposedly read Persivul's whole ISO, so still not sure how he missed it even WITH that assumption.

And finally, Persivul. I had a nulltown tell on him for pointing out the Sick wagon contradiction, but as pointed out above, that issue seems to be addressed(imo) and he seems to be beating a dead horse. On top of that, he's doing EXACTLY what caused me to put Sick into my scum tell. He hasn't addressed his own contradiction pointed out by Sick even though Persivul has even replied to Mecha(in the time I was typing out this post) explaining what Sick is calling him out on. That just comes off as dodging, big time. No bueno.

Therefore:
UNVOTE: Sickofit1138
VOTE: Persivul
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by Saru »

lol, I fucked up those post tags. Just refer to them manually I guess. Sorry about that. :P
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by Chumba »

Like the persivul vote but how is kappy a null read?

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 212, Persivul wrote:
In post 211, MechaGoomba wrote:Sick, would you mind saying exactly what Persy's contradiction is? I don't see anything of the sort in his ISO, and you don't seem to have said anything about it. The only thing like a contradiction is that he missed Kappy changing his vote, and, um, that is entirely NAI.
I believe it's that I said that town is more likely to be sloppy than scum, and I was pressing him on a contradiction which he claims was just sloppiness.
It doesn't work both ways actually. Your "sloppiness" could easily be faked probably more so than his. The fact is if you believe your original statement you have to apply it to everyone or it makes you look like a hypocrite.

Again though this post leads me to believe that you had more than a null read on sick (and still do instead of the town read on him). If you are town reading him you would have conceded he was probably sloppy and not a bold accusation of contradicting himself.

Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by Saru »

Chumba wrote:Like the persivul vote but how is kappy a null read?
Just reading through his ISO, I didn't see much content in the start. Then, as I said before, his more recent posts seem to be picking up(somewhat) on content. From my understanding(correct me if I'm wrong), your voting Kappy for voting himself in RVS. As I said in my first tell post, that didn't mean anything to me. I didn't read that as scum at all, just RVS and therefore null.

Just a question(or a couple) for you Chumba: if you are voting for Kappy totally based on the self-vote in RVS, what about that makes it scummy? I'm not sure I understand the reasoning. I read your post #46, but I'm not convinced. You also say that you are parking your vote with Kappy unless someone scum slips. So, looking at the whole thing with Persivul, don't you feel that what he has done so far merits more of a slip(or just scummy behavior) than anything Kappy has? You pointed out name calling with Kappy, but once again, more anti-town than scum behavior, if anything. So I must ask, are you still parked with Kappy over Persivul, and if so, why?
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Saru »

Also, one thing I forgot to mention, he's also null because as I said before, I'm waiting on his Sick vs. Persivul post that he said he was going to do when he has the time. I'm interested in what his perspective is going to be on all that and might inform my tell on him a bit better.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 218, Saru wrote:Just a question(or a couple) for you Chumba: if you are voting for Kappy totally based on the self-vote in RVS, what about that makes it scummy?
Do people not read my posts? I'm not voting him just cause of his self vote in RVS
In post 29, Chumba wrote:
vote: kappy

For self voting
In post 46, Chumba wrote:I think self voting at anytime scummy and town should never do it hence my vote. He's not town imo. Look at his other posts also and it just proves he's not town. The vote hopping and name calling (which is unnecessary) are not things I see coming from town so unless somebody scum slips I'm pretty much parking here
And while it wasn't given as an actual reason, I'm including the below because town wants to hurry up and find scum. They don't want to prolong Rvs imo.
In post 47, Chumba wrote:
In post 45, Kappy wrote:
In post 44, Mizzytastic wrote:Kappy, what do you hope to achieve by moving your vote around?
Absolutely nothing. This is RVS.
Sorry RVS is over and was over on page 1 imo.

Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by Saru »

In post 220, Chumba wrote:
In post 218, Saru wrote:Just a question(or a couple) for you Chumba: if you are voting for Kappy totally based on the self-vote in RVS, what about that makes it scummy?
Do people not read my posts? I'm not voting him just cause of his self vote in RVS
In post 29, Chumba wrote:
vote: kappy

For self voting
In post 46, Chumba wrote:I think self voting at anytime scummy and town should never do it hence my vote. He's not town imo. Look at his other posts also and it just proves he's not town. The vote hopping and name calling (which is unnecessary) are not things I see coming from town so unless somebody scum slips I'm pretty much parking here
And while it wasn't given as an actual reason, I'm including the below because town wants to hurry up and find scum. They don't want to prolong Rvs imo.
In post 47, Chumba wrote:
In post 45, Kappy wrote:
In post 44, Mizzytastic wrote:Kappy, what do you hope to achieve by moving your vote around?
Absolutely nothing. This is RVS.
Sorry RVS is over and was over on page 1 imo.
It's quite obvious you didn't read mine. Funny how you accuse others of that. Noted.

Anyways, if you were actually reading my post, you would have saw that I said that I
read
your post #46 and
DID NOT
find it convincing. A self-vote in RVS(especially being the first vote in the thread) is not scummy at all, and I don't know what logic your following to come to that conclusion. On top of that, you say "look at his other posts and also and it just proves he's not town" while never providing those specific posts and what in them cause him to not be town. Don't tell others to do your dirty work for you. Go find them and convince us he's not town if your so sure.

Basically, I was asking for more reasoning as to why you voted for Kappy. Since your unable to provide more, I can only conclude that your vote on Kappy is BS and therefore I'm now seeing you more as nullscum than town. Your response to my questions have no real reasoning and your accusation of me not reading your posts is beyond ironic. :lol:

FoS: Chumba
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by Chumba »

You're right. As soon as you said I voted kappy for his self vote in Rvs I stopped reading the rest of your post. That's not reading comprehension failure. That's choosing to not continue reading a post that's already starting out false.

I can't give you more reason because I've given all I have. Those 3 things are the most damning things I've seen all game and I'm now convinced kappy is scum and today really needs to end with kappy swinging from the gallows. I'm fine with a persivul lynch but I won't join it cause I'm a woman of my word. I'm parking on kappy

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by Chumba »

And actually this is unrelated to this game but unfortunately I need to

request replacement

I realize this site isn't the right place for me. Good luck everyone.

Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by Saru »

In post 222, Chumba wrote:You're right. As soon as you said I voted kappy for his self vote in Rvs I stopped reading the rest of your post. That's not reading comprehension failure. That's choosing to not continue reading a post that's already starting out false.

I can't give you more reason because I've given all I have. Those 3 things are the most damning things I've seen all game and I'm now convinced kappy is scum and today really needs to end with kappy swinging from the gallows. I'm fine with a persivul lynch but I won't join it cause I'm a woman of my word. I'm parking on kappy
I never said it was reading comprehension failure. I clearly said you chose not to read my post. Or as your saying, you didn't continue to.

Ok so, I must ask you then, how many reasons do you have of suspecting Persivul? Because as I've pointed out, the quality of your reasons for Kappy are pretty bad, and so I can only assume your going off of quantity. The latter half of your post reeks with n00b scum, especially this:
Chumba wrote:Those 3 things are the most damning things I've seen all game and I'm now convinced kappy is scum and today really needs to end with kappy swinging from the gallows. I'm fine with a persivul lynch but I won't join it cause I'm a woman of my word. I'm parking on kappy
You say you've played mafia for 5 years, but this post smells like n00b scum. Especially given the EMOTIONAL reasoning of "I'm a woman of my word." :lol:

So then, another question, if your fine with a Persivul lynch, does that mean that if Persivul were to end up at L-1 without your vote included, would you end up switching your vote from Kappy to hammer Persivul? Just curious.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”