Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 6, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: DeathRowKitty
Today we are enemies, Day 2 we will be friends.
Day 3 enemies again! IF BOTH OF US SHALL LIVE THAT IS!!!!

Alrighty then. For a mini game this is pretty active. 6 pages and not even the second RL day. Anyways, Firebringer struck as odd during his first post. I get it, RVS and whatever, say what you want, but that stood out to me. I feel like it's some kind of communication. Most RVS makes sense, at least. Like, random vote, name starts with m, lolmafia. But this is just weird. It doesn't make sense and makes me feel uncomfortable. As with the whole mason thing, not sure. A good enough Maf could easily have made up these:

In post 59, DeathRowKitty wrote:
In post 23, beeboy wrote:
In post 5, DeathRowKitty wrote:I made a useful post. I'm therefore confirmed town and no one should vote me.

Vote: beeboy

^ This is the scum.

Ok let's stop the trolling. To save our more useful town PRs I just want to say me and DRK are masons!

:|

I really wish you'd told me pregame that you were going to do this so I could have told you not to.

In post 61, DeathRowKitty wrote:tbh I probably should have pretended that the mason claim was fake. It didn't occur to me how many people would believe me if I did that.

I am dumb.

Though it would be a dumb move, because if either DRK or beeboy are mafia, the other one is, and vice versa. I guess my most informed vote I can give at this point is on beeboy, because if there is a lynch on him or DRK we either have conf town mason or two dead maf by day 2.
VOTE: BEEBOY
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Trivium »

Whoops. I also want to add that despite the odd first post, firebringer and statusquo get town points in my book for banter in the beginning. Looks like classic town v.s. town to me.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 141, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 138, Trivium wrote:
In post 6, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: DeathRowKitty
Today we are enemies, Day 2 we will be friends.
Day 3 enemies again! IF BOTH OF US SHALL LIVE THAT IS!!!!

Alrighty then. For a mini game this is pretty active. 6 pages and not even the second RL day. Anyways, Firebringer struck as odd during his first post. I get it, RVS and whatever, say what you want, but that stood out to me. I feel like it's some kind of communication. Most RVS makes sense, at least. Like, random vote, name starts with m, lolmafia. But this is just weird. It doesn't make sense and makes me feel uncomfortable. As with the whole mason thing, not sure. A good enough Maf could easily have made up these:

In post 59, DeathRowKitty wrote:
In post 23, beeboy wrote:
In post 5, DeathRowKitty wrote:I made a useful post. I'm therefore confirmed town and no one should vote me.

Vote: beeboy

^ This is the scum.

Ok let's stop the trolling. To save our more useful town PRs I just want to say me and DRK are masons!

:|

I really wish you'd told me pregame that you were going to do this so I could have told you not to.

In post 61, DeathRowKitty wrote:tbh I probably should have pretended that the mason claim was fake. It didn't occur to me how many people would believe me if I did that.

I am dumb.

Though it would be a dumb move, because if either DRK or beeboy are mafia, the other one is, and vice versa. I guess my most informed vote I can give at this point is on beeboy, because if there is a lynch on him or DRK we either have conf town mason or two dead maf by day 2.
VOTE: BEEBOY

In post 139, Trivium wrote:Whoops. I also want to add that despite the odd first post, firebringer and statusquo get town points in my book for banter in the beginning. Looks like classic town v.s. town to me.

you're kidding, right?

No. I like big quotes and I cannot lie. Also, read a bit further. Zulfy's point system seems ineffectual and not very helpful. Statusquo has said a whole lot of things that I agree with, making me really want to lean towards town. His post saying my first post was really town rubs me the wrong way, though. Seems like he's a suck up who is trying to be 'on my side' because I'm backing him. Zulfy, in your big points post, you said something about contradiction being scummy, why is that?
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 151, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 145, papermaker wrote:
In post 140, Thestatusquo wrote:
read all of my past town games. you'll find the exact same approach to RNG.

In fact, I even wrote an article about it, if you care to read it buried somewhere in the recesses of md.

wholly unconvincing
liking this wagon more and more!!

"You're acting this way! I think it might be because you're scum!"
"No, actually I make a concerted effort to attack tiny things and get the conversation moving with over the top antics early in RVS, in fact I do it in all my town games and I've even written an article about it"
"UNCONVINCING! I IMAGINE IT IS INSTEAD BECAUSE YOU'RE SCUM."

Alright, you do you, fuckstick.

Anyway, back to things that matter.

The reason triviums posts are town is because of the way they're approaching the game. I don't see scum making those posts because I don't think scum would pick those particular points to talk about and then come to those conclusions. I don't agree with the things that trivium concludes, but the methodology behind making those posts is textbook town player.

Why? How? Explain yourself.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 149, Killthestory wrote:
In post 146, Dwlee99 wrote:they're town but they're.. not very intelligent.

probs bc they're a 2015 player.

fucking hate those guys

Well... Well....

YOU'RE A BUTT
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by Trivium »

Why do my post's "methodology" and "particular points" seem town to you?
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Trivium »

Ok, thought dump before I go to bed. Day 1, I generally try to put a vote on the person who I think would reveal the most information by what role they are after being lynched. Dwlee brought up the point that a lynch on beeboy or DRK revealing them as town would only lead to both masons dead day 2. I actually didn't think of that. So, instead of possibly killing both masons, I was thinking maybe TSQ getting lynched would be the best course, if he's maf, then we have two confirmed masons. If he's not maf, we don't really get much from that... maybe it would be best to lynch someone who would give us more info if they were town? It's easy to draw conclusions about people based on who the maf role is when they die, but hard to get much from it if they are town. That makes the theory of this game be sort of exponential, based a lot on the first day lynchee role. I think tonight if neither of the claimed masons get lynched, maf won't go for either of them. This would either be because they themselves are maf or maf wouldn't want to kill one just to have the other be a confirmed mason. Will look at heat tomorrow.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:39 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 190, Firebringer wrote:
In post 139, Trivium wrote:Whoops. I also want to add that despite the odd first post, firebringer and statusquo get town points in my book for banter in the beginning. Looks like classic town v.s. town to me.

Town points are gross, I thought we covered this earlier.

Eh. To me, that was an expression. Zulfy looked like he was actually keeping track of that stuff, like counting it. Looked at heat's iso. Looks like a null read to me.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:40 am

Post by Trivium »

Yeah, I think the reason why heat is playing the way he is is because the guy appears to be playing like five games at once.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:20 am

Post by Trivium »

Huh. I was not aware that people played so many games at once on this site. I guess I'm just used to playing one game at a time and overthinking everything.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:33 am

Post by Trivium »

Whoops. Forgot to unvote.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:33 am

Post by Trivium »

UNVOTE:BEEBOY
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:20 am

Post by Trivium »

No, I just checked him because I wanted to know if this was his only game going. If so, he would probably be lurking which would make me scumread him a bit. Then again, we all have lives so whatever.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by Trivium »

I feel like very little of Zulfy's big posts are helpful at all. But.... killthestory, I think we all need to at least read everything anyway.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by Trivium »

Alright, I'm going to make a thorough analysis of most of Zulfy's posts. Too much of what he says is pointless and doesn't do anything for town.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #15) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 90, Zulfy wrote:Dwlee is correct there's probs no cop.

Thestatusquo:

"I think you're doing the number one thing I hate about mafia games these days."
If you don't think Beeboy is scum then he isn't doing a silly gambit, which I assume is what you're talking about.
Contradiction means +1.
This is hat thing I was talking about, by the way. Now I'll ask it again, how does contradiction mean scum?

Thestatusquo:

"I'm not just going to let you ignore them."
Implying anti-town behavior. Duppin could just as easily, you know, just be getting started. Page 2 after all.
+1
So this is saying TSQ is making implications and putting pressure on people too early... which in my mind isn't a bad thing, but fair enough, I guess.

beeboy:
"We have 3 conf towns"
No we don't.
Two? You're allowed to be cheeky like that. 3 is being faux-confident.
+1
I agree, but this looks like grasping for straws.

VOTE: Dwlee
Come back to me bb

DeathRowKitty:

Why would you have done that?
I agree, that post made no sense to me either.

papermaker:

Dwlee citing the wiki is not irrelevant. Nonsensicality is up to your discretion though I really don't think it is.
+1
Disagree about the disingenuity of the tsq-duppin exchange but whatever, really.
pointless. It's irrelevant whether someone saying something that they think is irrelevant is irrelevant or not.

Amazing discovery
pointless

Killthestory

Not buying it.
+1

He's clearly saying he doesn't believe the mason claim here. What is there not to buy about that?
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 94, Zulfy wrote:Yeeeap best deathtunnel the guy with two points on his back.

In post 95, Zulfy wrote:Check out my last two games Derek
I know what I'm doing

In post 100, Zulfy wrote:Oh better not do that then huh

In post 203, Zulfy wrote:So many charmers in this game

In post 208, Zulfy wrote:
In post 204, papermaker wrote:town points

Scum points

In post 319, Zulfy wrote:
In post 313, Dunnstral wrote:Nothing concrete on zulfy, just in general it looks like he's trying to blend in instead of help town; also he seems very detached if that makes sense

Look at me when Im talking to you.

Thats what I thought btw

Here's a list of useless posts that don't mean anything. Maybe It's just me, but these seem to be purposefully distracting from points.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 284, Zulfy wrote:Papermaker
Wait wait wait... I'll come back to this.

Thestatusquo
Why do you say he is obviously town?
good questioning here

Trivium
+1
wut

Thestatusquo
This is not your normal tone. +1
Soo.... what?

beeboy
Picking on Trivium gets ya a +1
Trivium's an easy mislynch, you understand.
Why?

Trivium
"Zulfy, in your big points post, you said something about contradiction being scummy, why is that?"
Trivs you're gonna have to do some work around here and quote and format what you're asking about specifically.

Interrupted.
Will post this cuz I've been busy.
Here.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Trivium »

I would go on with all the rest of everything and everyone, but honestly, I'm lazy so I'm just going to call it a night and tell everyone to click Zulfy's ISO and decide for themselves whether much of what they see helps them determine who scum and town are.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:51 am

Post by Trivium »

When I said "He's clearly saying he doesn't believe the mason claim" I wasn't talking about you, Zulfy, I was talking about killthestory. You said 'not buying it' in response.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #20) » Sun May 01, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by Trivium »

This is going nowhere. Is heat at l1? I swear if nothing keeps happening I'm just going to hammer.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #21) » Sun May 01, 2016 4:14 pm

Post by Trivium »

Actually no, nevermind. I see zero reason to lynch heat. and He's not a l1.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #22) » Tue May 03, 2016 12:53 am

Post by Trivium »

Of course I would consider hammering. If the game is slowing down as much as it is, might as well kick it along. I do what I want with my vote, and questioning me about it seems like something maf would do to look town. It's too easy of a target, but still doesn't really do anything if I answer. But, looking at heat's ISO, I've realized that that entire wagon hangs on like, one or two things that I don't even think are scummy.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #23) » Tue May 03, 2016 4:43 am

Post by Trivium »

Questioning why I would hammer. And it was barely questioning; it seemed more rhetorical than anything else. Like it would be ridiculous for anyone to even THINK about hammering... you see what I mean? More persuasive than questioning. I suppose the main reason why that's suspicious is the tone, rather than the remark itself.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #24) » Tue May 03, 2016 4:45 am

Post by Trivium »

But in the end it doesn't really matter. It isn't really THAT suspicious. Just something I noticed. I town-read Dunnstral.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #25) » Wed May 04, 2016 6:42 am

Post by Trivium »

What the hell beeboy. I leave for a second..... Now I'm questioning BOTH OF THE MASON CLAIMS. Zulfy hasn't contributed jack, TSQ seems to be tunneling him for it, and everyone else seems to have gone INSANE. I am actually questioning if I'm the only town and this is a troll game.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #26) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:42 am

Post by Trivium »

-pation.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #27) » Thu May 05, 2016 11:40 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 490, DeathRowKitty wrote:So yeah, mason thing blah blah blah. I went along with it because why not. There was nothing more important happening at that point in the game and I took it as a huge town tell beeboy claimed masons with me in particular - he considers me to be a bit of a troll (a
completely
undeserved reputation, for the record!) and I don't think he's the type to want to play mindgames with someone he views in that way.

Going to go back for a moment, for some reason I can't understand this post. So, by saying you 'went along with it,' does that mean you are saying that you are not really masons? Or is that going along with beeboy's "reaction test"? I don't get it.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #28) » Fri May 06, 2016 3:57 am

Post by Trivium »

Something tells me that either mafia has been super in control before, or they are now.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #29) » Sun May 08, 2016 2:35 am

Post by Trivium »

I don't trust anyone on the Virtue wagon, so I'll wagon on Zulfy.
VOTE:ZULFY
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (isolation #30) » Sun May 08, 2016 7:45 am

Post by Trivium »

Hey duppin- I don't care.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (isolation #31) » Sun May 08, 2016 7:51 am

Post by Trivium »

Why did my vote not count?? VOTE: Zulfy
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #32) » Sun May 08, 2016 7:57 am

Post by Trivium »

VOTE: Zulfy
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #33) » Sun May 08, 2016 7:59 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 814, duppin wrote:And well I obviously know where my vote is going tomorrow.
We don't even know what the outcome of the hammer will be. You made a decision about who you will vote tomorrow? Good for you
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #34) » Sun May 08, 2016 8:01 am

Post by Trivium »

2 scum claims?
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #35) » Sun May 08, 2016 8:05 am

Post by Trivium »

As I understand it, the only reason the wagon on virtue existed in the first place was because he wasn't posting. This would be scummy if he was lurking, but apparantly he just straight up stopped playing, sooo.... That wagon made no sense. I'm done listening to other people. I'm done playing how everybody says to. I'm going to vote whoever the hell I think is scum, and I don't trust anybody who tells me not to.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #36) » Sun May 08, 2016 8:08 am

Post by Trivium »

I think that he had plenty of time to respond at lynch 1-2
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #37) » Sun May 08, 2016 8:10 am

Post by Trivium »

Well we could just pressure him to tommorrow.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #38) » Sun May 08, 2016 8:12 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 832, beeboy wrote:
In post 828, Titus wrote:Apparently, not kissing the masons ass is a scumclaim to them.
It is though, I am literally god in this game.
I still don't believe your mason claim, and I would vote you if there was a wagon
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (isolation #39) » Sun May 08, 2016 8:12 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 832, beeboy wrote:
In post 828, Titus wrote:Apparently, not kissing the masons ass is a scumclaim to them.
It is though, I am literally god in this game.
I still don't believe your mason claim, and I would vote you if there was a wagon
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #40) » Sun May 08, 2016 8:13 am

Post by Trivium »

AND VOTING YOU WOULD BE SCUM WHY
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #41) » Sun May 08, 2016 8:14 am

Post by Trivium »

If I don't believe your mason claim, I can vote you.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #42) » Tue May 10, 2016 11:22 am

Post by Trivium »

The only person I feel like I can trust right now is TSQ. I also believe that mafia as a role in general is just too darn careful to scumslip. I mean, when I played as maf, I made sure I went over every single word I said, right down to everything every player would probably think about every single post. Maybe that's just me. Anyways, I'm going to go examine the wagons because nobody else has.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (isolation #43) » Tue May 10, 2016 11:23 am

Post by Trivium »

Oh god that last post looked scummy as hell.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (isolation #44) » Tue May 10, 2016 11:46 am

Post by Trivium »

Well, Just based on the way he is acting, Dunn seemed town. Like sort of... carefree in a way? I'm not really sure exactly how to describe it, but he acted like how I would expect town to act. I don't want to say it was a gut feeling, but I don't really have or can find any direct quotes to back it up. Now though... I'm not as sure. Seems like he's trying too hard to convince me he's town by white knighting me. I'm going to be up front, the actual reason why I hammered Zulfy as town is because I'm paranoid and easy to convince. I don't think anybody should be saying I'm town for that.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (isolation #45) » Tue May 10, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by Trivium »

Vote:Beeboy
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #46) » Tue May 10, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by Trivium »

I don't understand and I feel like I'm being tricked and bullshitted. A joke is a joke, but I thoroughly do not believe your mason claim.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #47) » Tue May 10, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by Trivium »

Looking at the wagon though, Titus seems like the most likely to be scum. so....
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (isolation #48) » Tue May 10, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by Trivium »

VOTE: Titus
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #49) » Tue May 10, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by Trivium »

VOTE: Beeboy You know what? NO. I'm just going to vote beeboy. I trust TSQ enough to sheep with him, and I have my own reasons to do it as well.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #50) » Tue May 10, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by Trivium »

Though I would totally be OK with a Titus lynch too.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (isolation #51) » Tue May 10, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by Trivium »

VOTE: DeathRowKitty I'm going to have to get out my pitchfork for this.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (isolation #52) » Tue May 10, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by Trivium »

Up too late doesn't post very often. We should lynch him for inactivity. I make original jokes.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #53) » Tue May 10, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by Trivium »

*her
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (isolation #54) » Wed May 11, 2016 4:25 am

Post by Trivium »

I'm not seeing this scumslip you are talking about.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #55) » Wed May 11, 2016 4:48 am

Post by Trivium »

I am of the belief that a town lynch generally has at least one scum in it. I trust TSQ, so his vote doesn't really bother me all that much. Killthestory is conf town, obviously. I like the cut of Firebringer's jibe, strikes me as town. Dunn is a question mark, I'm leaning town on Gendaberry. That leaves Titus, who I believe is probably mafia. Papermaker's play didn't strike me as mafia, and neither does Titus because I can't read him at all. But virtue... Virtue brought Zulfy to lynch 1, and didn't really specify the reason for doing that. He didn't add pressure, he didn't ask questions... just voted. Weird to me.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (isolation #56) » Wed May 11, 2016 4:49 am

Post by Trivium »

I could vote Dunn, Titus, or Bee at this point. I'll just jump on whatever wagon has the most votes.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (isolation #57) » Wed May 11, 2016 4:49 am

Post by Trivium »

VOTE: Dunnstral
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (isolation #58) » Wed May 11, 2016 6:26 am

Post by Trivium »

Ohhh. I didn't see that. Yeah, that's a slip.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (isolation #59) » Wed May 11, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by Trivium »

Yeah, sure heat. Get scared about yourself being lynched and then vote Trivium because it's easy to do.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (isolation #60) » Wed May 11, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 1040, Heat wrote:
In post 1027, Dunnstral wrote:I also think that Heat is another viable lynch
hmm
no
In post 1041, Heat wrote:VOTE: Trivium
Actually consecutive posts.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (isolation #61) » Wed May 11, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by Trivium »

This seems like a vote to push suspicion away from yourself more than it does look like a vote on someone you think is mafia.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (isolation #62) » Thu May 12, 2016 1:00 am

Post by Trivium »

Seriously Dunn. There is actually no reason to townread me right now. What the hell, man. Even I would lynch me if I were you guys. Anyways, Dunn needs to die now. The two scumslips were him asking if there was an SK and making assumptions on the number of mafia and such. The other is here-
In post 1019, Dunnstral wrote:I pushed one mislynch, you've pushed 3 now
How does he know what would be a mislynch at this point in the game?
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #63) » Thu May 12, 2016 1:00 am

Post by Trivium »

That's my understanding of it, at least.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #64) » Fri May 13, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by Trivium »

Shouldn't that reads list change every so often? You can't just say a thing and stick to it in a game where information is constantly being presented. Seems close-minded.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #65) » Tue May 17, 2016 3:21 am

Post by Trivium »

Servers are back up, apparently. What happened?
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #66) » Tue May 17, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by Trivium »

What is there to say? I appreciate scum trying to look town by saying nobody's posting anything when there really isn't anything to post.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (isolation #67) » Wed May 18, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by Trivium »

:? I'm not really sure what is truth and what is lies right now. I'm just going to keep my vote.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (isolation #68) » Wed May 18, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by Trivium »

I think dunn only townreads me because I'm another possible lynch today, and he knows I'm town.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (isolation #69) » Wed May 18, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by Trivium »

That's the only way I can think of that he would think I was town, is if he is mafia.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (isolation #70) » Wed May 18, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by Trivium »

Well, obviously Titus. My other guess would be heat. I actually agree with you on a lot of your scum reads, I just think you're maf because of the scumslips. Honestly, I'm not really sure. You seem to be acting the way I'd expect town to when pressured, but at the same time... ehh.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (isolation #71) » Wed May 18, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Trivium »

Aww man. Takes forever for a foot fracture to heal. Crossing my fingers for you.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (isolation #72) » Sat May 21, 2016 7:04 am

Post by Trivium »

I'm just going to say right here and now that both Titus and Dunnstral are mafia. I don't really have much else to say, I'm just waiting for someone to hammer.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (isolation #73) » Sat May 21, 2016 7:13 pm

Post by Trivium »

you ever get a sick feeling in your stomach like something is about to go down?
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (isolation #74) » Sat May 21, 2016 7:14 pm

Post by Trivium »

If DRK doesn't hammer now I personally suspect him for mafia if (when) Dunn turns out maf.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (isolation #75) » Sat May 21, 2016 7:15 pm

Post by Trivium »

What a bad line LOL
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (isolation #76) » Sat May 21, 2016 7:15 pm

Post by Trivium »

Then I"m doing it right
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (isolation #77) » Sat May 21, 2016 7:16 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 1391, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1386, Trivium wrote:If DRK doesn't hammer now I personally suspect him for mafia if (when) Dunn turns out maf.
Meh I doubt it.
if Durn is Venge!Maf I would expect scumbuddies to hammer him.
Exactly. That's exactly what you would expect. That's why DRK isn't hammering.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (isolation #78) » Sat May 21, 2016 7:17 pm

Post by Trivium »

Dunn stop it.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1750 (isolation #79) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:38 am

Post by Trivium »

I knew titus was maf
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1751 (isolation #80) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:38 am

Post by Trivium »

I KNEW IT
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1752 (isolation #81) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:39 am

Post by Trivium »

TSQ and firebringer tho. Gonna have to re-evaluate my life.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”