Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #5 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:39 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I made a useful post. I'm therefore confirmed town and no one should vote me.

Vote: beeboy

^ This is the scum.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #7 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Save your enmity for SCUM, Firebringer! Unless you're scum?? I don't know! Vote someone else, please!
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #10 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:00 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I don't have 2 puppies :(

Is this picture okay instead?
I am uncertain as to whether or not I am the octopus, but I know for a fact that I am NOT the squid.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #59 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:59 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 23, beeboy wrote:
In post 5, DeathRowKitty wrote:I made a useful post. I'm therefore confirmed town and no one should vote me.

Vote: beeboy

^ This is the scum.

Ok let's stop the trolling. To save our more useful town PRs I just want to say me and DRK are masons!

:|

I really wish you'd told me pregame that you were going to do this so I could have told you not to.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #60 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:04 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Shea, stop voting confirmed town.

In post 57, Dwlee99 wrote:i read the entire wiki a while back, it's since changed but it said on the wiki something along the lines of: "A good way to tell if scum is fake claiming mason is if they rvs'd the person they claimed mason with. Scum will rvs their partners, masons almost never do"

Unvote: beeboy

Vote: dwlee

That post is just bad. Trying to cast doubt on our claim would be a bad play for you regardless of alignment, so I don't think you were trying to do that. I think that when you saw beeboy's claim, you got a bit flustered. It was a bad time for him to claim and a bad play for us...and yet it's frustrating for scum anyway to feel like they're losing 2 mislynch targets so early. Scum can't express that frustration directly and so they show it indirectly by making posts like those.

Wagon choo choo!

p.s. Zulfy you're very pretty and I did love you. Maybe I'll love you again if you vote dwlee with me!
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #61 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:13 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

tbh I probably should have pretended that the mason claim was fake. It didn't occur to me how many people would believe me if I did that.

I am dumb.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #243 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

This game is 10 pages now.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #249 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 245, beeboy wrote:
In post 243, DeathRowKitty wrote:This game is 10 pages now.

I will send you some thoughts in our Mason QT in the night phase bb.
<3

Shea angling towards a beeboy lynch is scummy. He absolutely knows better than to lynch a mason day 1 here. His confidence in the two townreads he gave so far is also weird for how little they were based on. His meandering explanation of his Trivium read in particular is very unconvincing relative to the expressed strength of the read.

papermaker is a tentative townread.

Still have vague misgivings about dwlee, but I'm fine with dropping that until and if I can formulate something solid.

My other reads are unimportant.

Unvote: dwlee99

Vote: TheStatusQuo
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #266 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:04 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 264, Thestatusquo wrote:I'm not angling towards a beeboy lynch. I am voting him and stating my intention to lynch him. I don't think either he or you is telling the truth. If you think I know better than to lynch a mason day one (a dubious statement at best because it implies that beeboy is somehow magically confirmed) then your statement that I would somehow be attempting to lynch a mason day 1 as scum when I would have knowledge of whether the player was telling the truth makes even less sense.

My actions only make sense through a disbelief of the claim. Which, by the way, is how I feel.

Your weasel words are noted, by the way. "Angling" "meandering"? Could you be any more transparent in your well poisoning?

I say that you're angling towards a beeboy lynch because you've been voting him and making comments about not liking him or wanting him dead without making a legitimate push. It gives others a reason to look at beeboy and potentially makes it seem more acceptable for them to follow and vote him too without you needing to put much skin in the game until and if that happens. It is very much the sort of thing one would do if they wanted a lynch, but didn't want to be seen as wanting it too much. So yes, "angling." Your actions here don't only make sense if you disbelieve the claim - they also make sense if you're scum pretending to disbelieve the claim. Hypothetical scum-you would have obvious incentive to want us lynched, whereas I don't see why hypothetical town-you would want to risk the lynch today even if you thought we might be scum.

Your use of the term "weasel words" is, ironically, an example of you using weasel words. Your accusation of well-poisoning is too in the absence of an explanation of why my chosen words were a poor choice for what I was trying to say. Like when you mentioned "meandering" without any explanation of why that was a poor choice of words. Forgive me if I find your accusation of my using "weasel words" to be rather silly here.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #267 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:06 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Well, to be more specific, the implication that using these "weasel words" is scummy is what I find to be rather silly. I don't deny that I did use weasel words, but that's a normal thing to do for either alignment when trying to make a point succinctly.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #269 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:33 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Your heat vote is based entirely on null tells.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #295 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I'm never going to be able to read Zulfy this game.

@Shea
The only other time I played with you, you counterclaimed our cop as VT with the goal of making sure you got lynched over him. That game was basically forever ago, but you've barely played since then and afaict you still subscribe to more or less the same theory. You've even cited an article you wrote years ago in this very game. Where did that pragmatic approach go? Even if you think that beeboy and I are scum fakeclaiming masons, why would you want to sort it out via the day 1 lynch? Also, help me read Zulfy, please?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #296 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 270, Dwlee99 wrote:Explain how they are null?

Everything you're voting him for stems from the assumption that his vote on you was because he wanted to put you at L-1 for nefarious purposes. In context, I find it highly highly unlikely that his vote was anything more than an RVS OMGUS vote, which is null.

I feel like I have very little concept of how the game has gone so far. Eh..
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #298 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Then what causes you to believe that he knew he was putting you at L-1 when he voted?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #301 (isolation #15) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I read every iso (in hindsight I really should have just reread the game) and I feel like I have a slightly better handle on things now. I suspect this game is going to come down to PoE,

There's one thing in particular that interested me
@Dunnstral
Can you explain your Zulfy read?

@dwlee
Experience tells me that town tends to be more reckless than scum with that sort of thing. I don't know how likely Heat specifically would be to do that as either alignment, but in a vacuum I definitely do not see that as a scumtell.

I'm interested in why you think that scum would be more likely to do that than town though. Is it on theoretical grounds or based on experience or...?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #378 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:34 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 303, Dwlee99 wrote:theoretical grounds. I think that town wouldn't want someone at l-1 that fast.

I've only seen someone get quickhammered out of RVS once. It's just not a thing that *actually* happens and it's not as unusual as it would seem for town players to be a bit reckless because of that. Scum, of course, can do this too, but in some scenarios, they tend to worry about how it will look. In theory, town probably should too, but often don't.

In post 330, Gendaberry wrote:Feeling a bit better about Dunnstral now.

I'll sheep Dwlee on this. VOTE: Heat

You didn't seem particularly interested in this earlier. What changed?

In post 342, Thestatusquo wrote:The more I think about it, there are way more permutations of beeboy-drk play that involve scum drk than involve scum beeboy. I'll break that down in a bit but I just wanted to throw that out there.

Plus, beeboys play doesn't read that scummy to me. It reads like town joke gambitty. DRKs response to the whole thing, though, is opportunistic and scummy. Especially in the way that they describe other peoples actions.

Please do not use weasel words like "opportunistic."

In post 347, Zulfy wrote:Why ask TSQ specifically for help with reading me?

In some sense, he's on the other side of the game from me. Was interested in how you might look from a different angle. More importantly though, I wanted to give him something to engage me on. I was playing a little dumb in my interactions with him to get him to say a specific thing that I assumed he would say regardless of alignment. He never directly did say it and I wanted to continue the dialog. In hindsight, the fact that he didn't say it is probably a towntell.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #380 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:42 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Firebringer, hi
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #382 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:44 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Firebringer, I think Zulfy is town. Do you think so too?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #384 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:50 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

That's an unusual stance!

I find Zulfy's insistence on asking me the question I'm ignoring to be a bit townish, but other than that my read on him is just a feeling I've gotten from reading his posts. I don't really remember (or perhaps never knew) what specifically seemed town. Can you give me any insight on that?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #386 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:53 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

but you said he's town if I'm town!
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #388 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:55 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

blegh

talk to me about one of your reads, fb

preferably not dwlee
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #390 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:59 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I hate you
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #396 (isolation #23) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:00 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

You made it so easy to figure out whose alt you are that I wasn't entirely sure it was meant to be a secret alt tbh
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #419 (isolation #24) » Sun May 01, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Everyone does eventually.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #490 (isolation #25) » Tue May 03, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

So yeah, mason thing blah blah blah. I went along with it because why not. There was nothing more important happening at that point in the game and I took it as a huge town tell beeboy claimed masons with me in particular - he considers me to be a bit of a troll (a
completely
undeserved reputation, for the record!) and I don't think he's the type to want to play mindgames with someone he views in that way.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #491 (isolation #26) » Tue May 03, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 489, Thestatusquo wrote:Also, I don't like the sequence of:

Heat puts dwlee to L-1 flippantly.
Dwlee attacks heat hard for it.
Heat stops mentioning Dwlee like at all.

Looks a lot like scum distancing. I'd be sure to look at one of them if the other flips scum ever.

Do you not think that Heat would have voted whoever voted him if it hadn't been dwlee?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #498 (isolation #27) » Tue May 03, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 492, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 491, DeathRowKitty wrote:
In post 489, Thestatusquo wrote:Also, I don't like the sequence of:

Heat puts dwlee to L-1 flippantly.
Dwlee attacks heat hard for it.
Heat stops mentioning Dwlee like at all.

Looks a lot like scum distancing. I'd be sure to look at one of them if the other flips scum ever.

Do you not think that Heat would have voted whoever voted him if it hadn't been dwlee?

It's possible? Mafia is a game of percentages. I think there is a decent percentage chance that this is scum distancing.

It's weird because you've expressed a read of null (or maybe slight town?) on Heat's behavior around the L-1 situation and a read of pretty obviously town on dwlee. How do you go from there to looking at the interactions of these players and thinking it looks like scum distancing?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #501 (isolation #28) » Tue May 03, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 499, Firebringer wrote:DRK, I want you to break up with your masonry with beeboy right now and join my masonry.

I would consider it but I don't actually have a townread on you
and because you've given contradicting claims on when we're friends
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #505 (isolation #29) » Tue May 03, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Do you still think dwlee is "pretty obviously town" then?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #645 (isolation #30) » Fri May 06, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I used all of my brainpower overdosed on math for the past couple of days and just kinda let my prod timer run out. Catching up
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #646 (isolation #31) » Fri May 06, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 565, Virtue wrote:Heat's literally bragging that scum won't bus him and you expect me to sheep you because?
Ew ew ew ew ew.
In post 607, Virtue wrote:
In post 590, Heat wrote:HEY VIRTUE ANSWER MY QUESTION
You an answer it yourself if you were actually town. Telling people they better get their assess in gear when you're a leading wagon might as well mean hahaha scum are never going to bus my ass.

Right now, my biggest question is whether you are partners with Zulfy or not. Someone has to break the dead lock.
Again, ew.

You have done nothing to push your only (unless the second quoted post is meant to be a scumread on Zulfy) scumread and now you're moving onto focusing on partners of him? Don't you think that
maybe
you skipped the step of getting other people to vote your actual scumread? :? Seeing these posts also caused me to read your iso and you've done A LOT of popping in to complain about the fact that nothing happened while also not ever giving anything of substance to work with.

What has been your goal thus far with your posting?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #647 (isolation #32) » Fri May 06, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 634, beeboy wrote:VOTE: virtue

let's wagon here guys
My mason buddy is the best <3

Unvote: TSQ

Vote: virtue
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #789 (isolation #33) » Sun May 08, 2016 6:19 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 728, Virtue wrote:
In post 724, duppin wrote:That wasn't L-1, that was the hammer by the way..
There was no L minus 1 notice...don't think it was hammer.
In post 736, Virtue wrote:Dwlee, that rage is fake...which puts me in a rock and a hard place.

Are we supposed to believe you thought there was a hammer?
In post 742, Virtue wrote:Triv's vote doesn't count. Read the rules beeboy.

Dwlee, your attempt to gin up support here is trash.
In post 746, Virtue wrote:Umm shit.
In post 748, Virtue wrote:
In post 745, beeboy wrote:It wasn't on a new line.

I still think that was a really scummy vote.

Mods count stuff like that as a vote most of the time.
That's explicitly not counted in rules there. I deducted his vote. That's how I must have miscounted.

My bad.
Everyone should be voting this right now.

It would also save me the trouble of checking this game today because I probably won't have much time for it
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #818 (isolation #34) » Sun May 08, 2016 8:00 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

How in the hell did someone other than Titus just get lynched
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1083 (isolation #35) » Wed May 11, 2016 11:17 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

jfc 10 new pages someone give me sparknotes for them PLEASE
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1310 (isolation #36) » Fri May 20, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Okay sorry I have literally no idea what's happened in this game. In a few hours I'm going to either wall the fuck out of this game or complain idly about there not being anything worth walling about.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1312 (isolation #37) » Fri May 20, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

If I hammer you, I can wait an extra few days to get caught up on the game without anyone being able to bug me about it.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1315 (isolation #38) » Fri May 20, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

The 5ish posts I've seen from you today don't seem that scummy but supposedly you scumslipped somewhere.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1316 (isolation #39) » Fri May 20, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Ignore the word "that" in the previous post but etc
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1319 (isolation #40) » Sat May 21, 2016 10:58 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I got tricked into actually sleeping last night. Catching up commencing now.
In post 852, Heat wrote:both those votes are good.
I will (probably) not be posting for the rest of tonight and the better part of tomorrow.
The two votes you were referring to were TSQ and Trivium, but I don't see anything in your iso about finding either of these players suspicious before this. Where did this come from?

In post 857, Dunnstral wrote:Alright I regret nothing.
We're not power lynching Trivium as they're obvious town. Titus is town too so that's also a no-go.
VOTE: Heat this is obvious mafia. I'm also inclined to believe there's mafia in Dwlee99/Firebringer
This is a bit of a townslip probably. No offense intended to KTS, but his playstyle makes him an unusual night 1 mafia kill. Well, I guess that makes this a slight not-mafia slip but etc.
In post 896, Thestatusquo wrote:Talking about a SK when there is no reason to assume one and being the first one to comment on a possible sk is a decent scum tell in my experience.

Either of being the SK or of being mafia who are talking about a second kill they don't have information about. The fact that you specifically called out one of the players, dwlee, and not the other that was NKed means you are making an assumption about which the mafia killed and which the other role killed, which kind of implies that you have information the rest of us do not.

aka its a scum slip. Please die now.
If I'd known the supposed scumslip was this early into day 2 I might have felt less intimidated about catching up >_>

I don't think this is that big of a deal tbh, considering that Dunnstral supposedly didn't know that dwlee died (and I personally don't think that was faked, regardless of his alignment). Like, I can put myself into what I picture as being a possible Dunnstral mindset when making this post that would make it entirely plausible as town. Imagine the following thought process occurring over the timespan of several posts:

"blah blah blah 2 kills how exciting, probably a serial killer here"
"x, y, z, q, r, s, t, and dwlee seem scummy to me"
"...wait shit dwlee died didn't he *checks* yep ok nvm now THAT is a person who is definitely not the mafia kill"

At this point in the thought process, barring a rethinking of premises, one would just assume that dwlee was killed by a serial killer. And I can legitimately imagine myself doing exactly the same thing. I feel weird pseudo-speaking for Dunnstral here, but there have been 17 pages since then so meh

In post 899, Dunnstral wrote:Where? I only mentioned dwlee because I accidental put them in my potential mafia pool when they had died
Well...yeah, basically that. I guess I should have read 3 posts ahead before bothering with that whole explanation.

In post 909, Titus wrote:VOTE: Triv
Well that's the last person I expected to be voting Trivium at the start of day 1...

This could use an explanation, if it hasn't already gotten one in the past 16 pages.
In post 907, Firebringer wrote:
In post 903, Heat wrote:
In post 901, Dunnstral wrote:What do you think of my push onto zulfy
>asks about zulfy push
>zulfy flipped town

that kinda answers itself imo
Yeah, that isn't giving us anything:
VOTE: Heat

This 100% should have been lynch the other day instead of Zulfy though.
This feels out-of-place in context. firebringer had already posted day 2. Then people start discussing a possible Dunnstral scumslip and then people start discussing the possibility of Triviumscum and suddenly firebringer is all interested in Heat? The reasoning given here is that Heat should have been the day 1 lynch and I have no idea why firebringer quoted that particular Heat post in order to make the vote. I waited until the end of the page to see if anyone pushed fire for comments on anything else and that didn't happen, so I quoted it. Yeah.

In post 937, Trivium wrote:The only person I feel like I can trust right now is TSQ. I also believe that mafia as a role in general is just too darn careful to scumslip. I mean, when I played as maf, I made sure I went over every single word I said, right down to everything every player would probably think about every single post. Maybe that's just me. Anyways, I'm going to go examine the wagons because nobody else has.
In post 946, Trivium wrote:Well, Just based on the way he is acting, Dunn seemed town. Like sort of... carefree in a way? I'm not really sure exactly how to describe it, but he acted like how I would expect town to act. I don't want to say it was a gut feeling, but I don't really have or can find any direct quotes to back it up. Now though... I'm not as sure. Seems like he's trying too hard to convince me he's town by white knighting me. I'm going to be up front, the actual reason why I hammered Zulfy as town is because I'm paranoid and easy to convince. I don't think anybody should be saying I'm town for that.
Trivium by far scummier at this point than Dunnstral.

[going to continue this in a bit (half an hour, maybe?), but LOOK I ACTUALLY POSTED SOMETHING ON DAY 2 FUCK YEAH I'M SO GOOD]
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1320 (isolation #41) » Sat May 21, 2016 11:44 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Okay it's been half an hour, time to continue...
In post 951, Trivium wrote:I don't understand and I feel like I'm being tricked and bullshitted. A joke is a joke, but I thoroughly do not believe your mason claim.
Erm....would scum actually post this? Would town actually post this? My first thought when reading this is that if he were scum, he would probably have been told by his buddies last night that the mason claim wasn't real, but then again Dunnstral wasn't sure of it at the start of day 2 either. [inb4 Trivium+Dunnstral scumteam] Was he really not sure though after beeboy claimed masons with firebringer? Mrh
In post 958, Trivium wrote:VOTE: Beeboy You know what? NO. I'm just going to vote beeboy. I trust TSQ enough to sheep with him, and I have my own reasons to do it as well.
[note: TSQ wasn't voting beeboy]
In post 952, Trivium wrote:Looking at the wagon though, Titus seems like the most likely to be scum. so....
In post 953, Trivium wrote:VOTE: Titus
In post 970, Trivium wrote:VOTE: DeathRowKitty I'm going to have to get out my pitchfork for this.
I uhhh

Trivium's posting on page 39 is a mess.

In post 992, Trivium wrote:I am of the belief that a town lynch generally has at least one scum in it. I trust TSQ, so his vote doesn't really bother me all that much. Killthestory is conf town, obviously. I like the cut of Firebringer's jibe, strikes me as town. Dunn is a question mark, I'm leaning town on Gendaberry. That leaves Titus, who I believe is probably mafia. Papermaker's play didn't strike me as mafia, and neither does Titus because I can't read him at all. But virtue... Virtue brought Zulfy to lynch 1, and didn't really specify the reason for doing that. He didn't add pressure, he didn't ask questions... just voted. Weird to me.
Am I tunneled? I think I might be tunneled.

But this is scummy.

Vote: Trivium
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1321 (isolation #42) » Sat May 21, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 1008, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1006, Thestatusquo wrote:-stuff
You've done nothing but push mislynches all game.
Ick.
In post 1015, Dunnstral wrote:Like trivium's vote on me right now is dumb but I'm still pretty sure he's town

I actually have no clue what role firebringer is

Are we seriously all just flat out ignoring DRK?

And gendaberry why in the world are YOU voting me? Your vote looked very opportunistic, like you were trying to hop on the wagon but didn't have a real reason so you fabricated one (hint: there is no scum slip, should be pretty obvious)

beeboy your reads have been terrible all game long so I'm not surprised at all that you'd vote me too (
you've also done nothing but push mislynches, to be fair to TSQ
)
Bolding mine. Ick.
In post 1043, Heat wrote:
In post 1023, Dunnstral wrote:So what is your problem with me? You think I came out of the gates day 2 hardcore defending my scum partners after pushing a mislynch? Pretty gutsy play for a mafia
i mildly dislike this post. can't put it into words why
I assume that's because it's a defense that relies entirely on an allusion to his own meta.
In post 1086, duppin wrote:Hm I missed the 'slip'. That's actually fairly interesting.

Dunn can you explain the townreads on Titus and Trivium?
I don't like this post. "Fairly interesting" and " 'slip' " are very non-committal ways of referring to what happened. I can understand why someone might potentially be unsure of the significant of what Dunnstral did, but duppin didn't give a reason for his hesitation in calling it scummy and, given that fact, the question in the second line just kind of seems tacked on. I have the benefit of being 9 pages behind and being able to see how this turns out, so basically here's what I'm going to be looking for regarding duppin going forward: if he winds up voting Dunnstral really quickly OR backing off of this line of inquiry really quickly, I'm probably going to view it as at least a minor scum tell. Either of those things would make it very plausible that he'd pre-chosen what he wanted to do with regards to Dunnstral and was just making a showing of putting his own stamp on his choice.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1322 (isolation #43) » Sat May 21, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I said this in the post immediately above this one wrote:
In post 1043, Heat wrote:
In post 1023, Dunnstral wrote:So what is your problem with me? You think I came out of the gates day 2 hardcore defending my scum partners after pushing a mislynch? Pretty gutsy play for a mafia
i mildly dislike this post. can't put it into words why
I assume that's because it's a defense that relies entirely on an allusion to his own meta.
I want to expand on this because I was thinking about it while I was afk for the past few minutes...

I think town in general are more likely to use self-meta as a defense because it's frustrating as town to be accused of something that you know you would never do. Scum in some cases might also use self-meta as a defense if they're intentionally subverting their own meta or if their meta has recently changed, but it's probably less common.

What makes Dunnstral's post uncomfortable is that it leaves self-meta as the logical leap between what he said and what he meant - in order for his post to be meaningful, one must mentally add the statement "Dunnstral would probably not be that gutsy as mafia." Dunnstral's post is phrased in such a way that it's supposedly referring to a more global meta, which makes it easy to mentally add the appropriate logical leap without realizing that one is attributing anything specifically to Dunnstral's meta. I'm not confident that the post is a scum tell, but it's....sleazy, in a way. I think that whether or not it's a scum tell depends on how likely town would be to actually vocalize the leap to self-meta when posting that kind of a thought. I'm currently leaning towards it being something that one would be reasonably likely to point out explicitly if they felt like it applies to them.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1334 (isolation #44) » Sat May 21, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 1324, Thestatusquo wrote:The mislynch comment being the second slip referring to.
I don't know if you're referring to it as a slip because you're preconditioned by the other thing you're calling a slip or if this is something you would legitimately be calling a slip but....does that really seem like the likeliest explanation of someone saying you've been pushing 3 mislynches on day 2? It's not like he accidentally said something that implicitly called anyone town...he just flat out came out and did it. It being a slip seems a lot less likely than it just being his choice of words there.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1338 (isolation #45) » Sat May 21, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 1333, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1319, DeathRowKitty wrote:This feels out-of-place in context. firebringer had already posted day 2. Then people start discussing a possible Dunnstral scumslip and then people start discussing the possibility of Triviumscum and suddenly firebringer is all interested in Heat? The reasoning given here is that Heat should have been the day 1 lynch and I have no idea why firebringer quoted that particular Heat post in order to make the vote. I waited until the end of the page to see if anyone pushed fire for comments on anything else and that didn't happen, so I quoted it. Yeah.
I don't get your point here at all.
Why did you choose to vote for Heat at that particular point in time?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1344 (isolation #46) » Sat May 21, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 1343, Thestatusquo wrote:Drk are you joking? Using the term mislynch to refer to people who are not yet flipped is a fucking classical scum slip....... as is attributing one of the kills to a specific faction when you have no way of knowing. Like the fact that you're trying to pretend that they aren't is pretty troubling to me. Is it possible they're just mistakes that mean nothing? Yes? But mafia is a game of probability and the fact that you can think of alternative reasons why someone says those things doesn't change the fact that most of the time when I see someone make comments like those it's because they failed at editing out their inside information.

You should know this. What the actual fuck.
Oh come the fuck on, just look at the word mislynch

MIS - LYNCH

You can't even type out the goddamn word without being reminded of what it means. I find it absurdly difficult to believe that it's even remotely likely that someone
accidentally
used that word early in day 2 in that way.

But you know what? Why don't you show me some of your many examples of when you've seen scum accidentally type
mislynch
because of their inside information. Since, y'know, "most of the time when [you've seen] someone make comments like those it's because they failed at editing out their inside information."
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1345 (isolation #47) » Sat May 21, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Like god damn if anything it's a scum tell because it's a stance he took that's possibly out-of-proportion with what he would have believed as town. But using the word mislynch there? Urgh? If he'd said "pushing on town", then yeah whatever I'd see more merit in this whole
slip
theory, but MISLYNCH?? Scum-dunn and town-dunn would both have known that 2 of the people he was calling mislynches
hadn't been lynched
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1346 (isolation #48) » Sat May 21, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

2 out of 3, no less. It was early day 2. How drunk do you think Dunnstral was??
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1347 (isolation #49) » Sat May 21, 2016 6:32 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 1339, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1338, DeathRowKitty wrote:
In post 1333, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1319, DeathRowKitty wrote:This feels out-of-place in context. firebringer had already posted day 2. Then people start discussing a possible Dunnstral scumslip and then people start discussing the possibility of Triviumscum and suddenly firebringer is all interested in Heat? The reasoning given here is that Heat should have been the day 1 lynch and I have no idea why firebringer quoted that particular Heat post in order to make the vote. I waited until the end of the page to see if anyone pushed fire for comments on anything else and that didn't happen, so I quoted it. Yeah.
I don't get your point here at all.
Why did you choose to vote for Heat at that particular point in time?
Cause I have a scumread on him?
You had a scumread on him before that. What caused you to
1) vote for TSQ at the start of day 2 over Heat?
2) change your vote to Heat at that point in time?
3) quote the thing you did along with the vote?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1350 (isolation #50) » Sat May 21, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 1348, Firebringer wrote:DRK is making no sense to me.
Well okay just answer the questions anyway please? <3
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1355 (isolation #51) » Sat May 21, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 1351, Dunnstral wrote:By the way DRK how far have you read? I claimed vengeful townie
I'm on page 45 and reading intermittently.
Thestatusquo wrote:95% of the mafia I play is under alts or f2f. I can't give you an ISO of my f2f games and I'm not going to out my alts just because you're being fucking stupid. I can try to remember specific examples from 6+ years ago but that's not going to yield much fruit. I am honestly just shocked that this is even a discussion point. Expect a md thread about this post game.
The I honestly don't give half a shit about your
most of the time
reasoning. Put up or shut up.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1357 (isolation #52) » Sat May 21, 2016 6:52 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Vengeful townie in a 13p setup with 2 nightkills? Well then.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1361 (isolation #53) » Sat May 21, 2016 6:56 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 1358, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1357, DeathRowKitty wrote:Vengeful townie in a 13p setup with 2 nightkills? Well then.
Thats not the important part, he claimed to have flavor in his role essentially.
In a Normal game.
Searching for "Hunter" on the wiki redirects to lyncher, which makes me think that UTL would definitely not have been allowed to use that name for his role.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1364 (isolation #54) » Sat May 21, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 1088, Trivium wrote:Seriously Dunn. There is actually no reason to townread me right now. What the hell, man. Even I would lynch me if I were you guys. Anyways, Dunn needs to die now.
The self-awareness here is.....troubling. For me, I mean. I'm probably coming back to this later.
In post 1091, Dunnstral wrote:Because sk is likely to want a mafia dead here
Not like town's ever gonna get one so the sk has to kill all 3 basically, and if they don't start now they lose
Your speaking for a possible sk/directing the sk is really fucking weird ftr.

^ Random bit of catch-up stuff I did idfk how long ago and forgot about
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1372 (isolation #55) » Sat May 21, 2016 7:05 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 1362, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 1355, DeathRowKitty wrote:
In post 1351, Dunnstral wrote:By the way DRK how far have you read? I claimed vengeful townie
I'm on page 45 and reading intermittently.
Thestatusquo wrote:95% of the mafia I play is under alts or f2f. I can't give you an ISO of my f2f games and I'm not going to out my alts just because you're being fucking stupid. I can try to remember specific examples from 6+ years ago but that's not going to yield much fruit. I am honestly just shocked that this is even a discussion point. Expect a md thread about this post game.
The I honestly don't give half a shit about your
most of the time
reasoning. Put up or shut up.
I'm putting up by lynching this obv scum. If they're town I'll shut up.
Not relevant to this post specifically, but too lazy to go back and find the actual posts, so..

Condescendingly referencing an intuitive notion of Bayes' Theorem to a math person as an explanation of why they don't get your scumhunting does absolutely nothing to persuade anyone. You've done it twice this game. Perhaps you should stop doing that.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1373 (isolation #56) » Sat May 21, 2016 7:06 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

wait what just happened here
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1375 (isolation #57) » Sat May 21, 2016 7:07 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Um...
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1379 (isolation #58) » Sat May 21, 2016 7:10 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

HAHAHHAHHAHAHAA
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1381 (isolation #59) » Sat May 21, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I don't feel like finishing catching up but can I at least put some reads down in thread like right now before we lynch Dunnstral. I'd been kind of in the background thinking about who would be mafia if Dunnstral were SK and he just confirmed that he's not so if I could have a few minutes for that I'd appreciate it >.>
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1383 (isolation #60) » Sat May 21, 2016 7:13 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Then again he's already had a chance to post without self-hammering but if someone could unvote him just for a few minutes it would be nice!
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1397 (isolation #61) » Sat May 21, 2016 7:18 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

My current kind of potential scum pool if Dunnstral flips mafia is
firebringer
trivium
duppin

I don't know how that would or wouldn't interact with the possibility of sk. I guess trivium most likely sk of the bunch, especially since he's been voting Dunnstral the longest of the 3.

If Dunnstral flips sk (which is plausible enough actually if Dunnstral was trying some sort of silly gambit with the self-vote), tsq might join the scumlist somewhere. TSQ isn't SK though and almost certainly not mafia if Dunnstral is.

Okay, close enough

Vote: Dunnstral
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1741 (isolation #62) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:26 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 1739, beeboy wrote:
In post 1738, Heat wrote:FUCK
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1759 (isolation #63) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

beeboy and I should have been masons.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1764 (isolation #64) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:58 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Do we get to see the scum topic?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1769 (isolation #65) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:22 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 1764, DeathRowKitty wrote:Do we get to see the scum topic?
?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1771 (isolation #66) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:46 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

That was a....ummm....strange read...

You can release the Mason PT too if it's alright with beeboy.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”