League of Legends: The New Thread

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

Made an account to dick around on for ranked.

Funny how 1/1 in provisionals on a fresh 30 account, is somehow at silver 2 MMR.

Also like how for some reason because i'm not playing in super tryhard mode, i am trolling according to that team, not to mention it was a 4 man premade with a shitty jungler who died top and gave double buffs over to an Ahri (went in on 300 health and was shocked that i didn't go in and, i dunno tank it), when i was shen, and me losing that lane is my fault.

Ah ranked is so stupid.
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by zoraster »

In post 449, hiplop wrote:
In post 446, zoraster wrote:
In post 443, lil g wrote:Hiphop doesn't have gold disease, he's got kicked dog disease.
Someone said something to him last night during a rageblade vayne fiasco and we got an actual laundry list of excuses, I think doing laundry might actually have been one of the excuses. Poor guy needs to focus when he plays cause when he stops paying attention, he drops 3 tiers.

Oh wait, I know someone else who has that exact same problem but it's usually phone related...
Hiplop's great. But I suspect I was as forgiving as Jess would have been were she in my shoes.
I did have a horrible allergy attack like an hour before the game! I didn't wanna play but I had nothing else to do.

Realized it was a mistake pre quick in
Do you use nasacort or flonase? It's not a quick-fix thing as it takes a couple of weeks of daily usage to start working really well, but it helped a TON with my fairly bad allergies when I was in Texas and Rome. And both are now over the counter at least in the US. Also you can take Zyrtec with it for really bad days.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:49 pm

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 445, Draynth wrote:So I played my first game in about a week and a half while drunk last night... Seems good

http://plays.tv/video/5762dde3c40a6893e2/teehee
You are the man I aspire to be.
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:01 pm

Post by Draynth »

In post 452, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 445, Draynth wrote:So I played my first game in about a week and a half while drunk last night... Seems good

http://plays.tv/video/5762dde3c40a6893e2/teehee
You are the man I aspire to be.
Teehee
"just got my hands in cooking! feel free to give me suggestions. So far completed: noodle in soup, noodle stuffed clam over noodle, red white and bluedle american noodle, hot brown noodle"

Brand New, Improved, Totally Awesome GTKAS
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:15 am

Post by Draynth »

Hmm, would it be worth making a thread for League videos / clips? We could share funny / cool videos we come across or post funny plays.tv clips? Would people be interested in something like that? I know that now I'm playing league again for a while I'm going to be uploading a bit of stuff to plays.tv anyway and I don't want to be spamming the main thread if people don't want to see the videos :P
"just got my hands in cooking! feel free to give me suggestions. So far completed: noodle in soup, noodle stuffed clam over noodle, red white and bluedle american noodle, hot brown noodle"

Brand New, Improved, Totally Awesome GTKAS
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 450, JasonWazza wrote:Made an account to dick around on for ranked.

Funny how 1/1 in provisionals on a fresh 30 account, is somehow at silver 2 MMR.

Also like how for some reason because i'm not playing in super tryhard mode, i am trolling according to that team, not to mention it was a 4 man premade with a shitty jungler who died top and gave double buffs over to an Ahri (went in on 300 health and was shocked that i didn't go in and, i dunno tank it), when i was shen, and me losing that lane is my fault.

Ah ranked is so stupid.
Losing your lane is
always
your fault in a sololane.

Junglers might be dumb sometimes and make it harder, but that just means you should have been winning the lane earlier. Even if your opponent is up gold/buffs you should be able to mechanically outplay them unless you're in masters+
I don't have anything to put here because my normal signature is images. Weeeeee.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

yeah man just be a masters+ player playing in challenger on a smurf.

its totally simple.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by hiplop »

In post 455, TehBrawlGuy wrote:

Ah ranked is so stupid.
Losing your lane is
always

Junglers might be dumb sometimes and make it harder, but that just means you should have been winning the lane earlier. Even if your opponent is up gold/buffs you should be able to mechanically outplay them unless you're in masters+
what rank are you
third best scummer of all time
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 457, hiplop wrote:

Ah ranked is so stupid.
Losing your lane is
always

what rank are you
I peaked at plat iv last season.

You don't need to be master's+ to abuse your lane, you need to be better than them. I could/can abuse people in high silver/low gold and get abused by high plat/low diamond.
I don't have anything to put here because my normal signature is images. Weeeeee.
lil g
lil g
Watcher
lil g
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by lil g »

I wouldn't go so far as to say it's your "fault" when you get beat by someone better than you, I'd say it's your fault when you just relentlessly feed and mentally give up because you're playing someone better than you.

You can lose a lane quietly and still keep it close, give up what you have to, and get what you can, even if all you can get is experience and no cs. Experience and no cs is infinitely better than dead. If you keep your lane close you can sneak out to grab some jungle or look for a gank, and if someone else is significantly ahead on your team, you still have a game when you get out of laning.

If there were less 0-4 laners in this game it would be a much better game, because you would get to actually play it a lot more.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

Ah ranked is so stupid.
Losing your lane is
always

Oh no doubt but it's an account where i really cbf, and it was already going to be a hard lane without the double buffs on the ahri with me as shen.

But the fact that she tower dove me shortly after because she now had doubles and could do that, it limits what i could do in lane significantly out of sit back and get 0 of anything.
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by RayFrost »

In post 459, lil g wrote:I wouldn't go so far as to say it's your "fault" when you get beat by someone better than you, I'd say it's your fault when you just relentlessly feed and mentally give up because you're playing someone better than you.

You can lose a lane quietly and still keep it close, give up what you have to, and get what you can, even if all you can get is experience and no cs. Experience and no cs is infinitely better than dead. If you keep your lane close you can sneak out to grab some jungle or look for a gank, and if someone else is significantly ahead on your team, you still have a game when you get out of laning.

If there were less 0-4 laners in this game it would be a much better game, because you would get to actually play it a lot more.
I agree with lilg.
don't you feel silly now?
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by inte »

Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:38 pm

Post by Psyche »

say im ziggs and i can kill someone with my ult or save it for a group of enemies later what do what do i never know i mean i guess it's straightforward to think through agh
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:40 pm

Post by RayFrost »

If you can guaranteed kill someone, that's forcing them to be 4v5 at which point you've got your q for the aoe damage and such. You've already removed one person, so the fight's easier that way.
don't you feel silly now?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:36 pm

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 454, Draynth wrote:Hmm, would it be worth making a thread for League videos / clips? We could share funny / cool videos we come across or post funny plays.tv clips? Would people be interested in something like that? I know that now I'm playing league again for a while I'm going to be uploading a bit of stuff to plays.tv anyway and I don't want to be spamming the main thread if people don't want to see the videos :P
I think it's fine in this thread tbh
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:42 am

Post by inte »

In post 463, Psyche wrote:say im ziggs and i can kill someone with my ult or save it for a group of enemies later what do what do i never know i mean i guess it's straightforward to think through agh
always secure the kill
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:01 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I got Gold 4 as a support main!
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:54 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Good job!
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:56 pm

Post by hiplop »

I lost my gold iv series today =[
third best scummer of all time
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:05 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

By the by, I'm in gold 3.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:06 pm

Post by Psyche »

i can't find the time to grind through league anymore
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:54 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

I got bored of ranking after my third account go gold so Ive decided to get as much champions at lvl5 as I can. Im at 12 now and now that aram gives mastery points its a lot more fun although aram has decided I need to rank Leona since it gave me her three times in a row
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by Psyche »

think i might try to pick up viktor?
SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by SnowStorm »

Tried Yorick for the first time today in One For All, since it's the only mode I could try him without having to buy him. It was pretty fun, maybe not as fun for the enemy Blitzcranks, but I expected him to be worse.

Return to “The Arcade”