New York 196: My Game, My Flavor Mafia (Mafia Win)

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by AGar »

I'm drunk.

VOTE: Wake88

Fuck that guy.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #66 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:02 am

Post by AGar »

In post 63, PeregrineV wrote:
Vote: AGar

Long time no see!
I haven't played in almost two years, this should be interesting.
In post 47, Performer wrote:Hi all , just checking in for now. I'm so glad I got on the replacement list for this large normal, as they consistently need replacements. Didn't expect to replace in so quickly though. Anyway.

@Lapsa dude. I was surprised that you were also a PR in that game where I was 2-shot Cop . I hope you learned very much from games , to improve your townplay!

VOTE: no lynch voting no lynch for now.

I see familiar faces in this game as well as new ones. I don't want to say anyone else's name, specifically for fear of painting targets on their backs. I do see we have at least two people who've been ICs before or currently are ICs? :]
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #68 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:04 am

Post by AGar »

Yeah, no I'm 100% ok with just speed-murdering Wake. I was drunk at the time of voting but I stand behind that one.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:13 am

Post by AGar »

In post 69, Titus wrote:Who said anything about speed murdering him?
Me.

His playstyle is beyond abrasive, it's centered on division of the town and generally just not fun to play with.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by AGar »

I got prodded. I'm in chaos, reading right now.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by AGar »

Quote striping ahoy! I'm taking a break from fucking packing for a bit, my life has been pure chaos the past 72-96 hours.

In post 89, Sickofit1138 wrote:ummm town wouldnt type a post to stand out, that outs attention on them and away from hunting actual scum. ... so it sounds like you are insinuating that he is scum. i think it could be that you are scum pushing against an early mislynch.
Holy fuckballs batman!
In post 99, Wake1 wrote:AGar ———✶ Would you please explain yourself?
Gundam. I rest my case.
In post 139, Almost50 wrote:@Titus:

LOL. When was the last time you saw me following "logic" as you would expect it to be?? You've played with me more than anyone else in this game, so you should know better.

Need I remind you of me fake-claiming, then outright hard-claiming AND speculating about the setup (correctly) early on D1?? Where was "logic" in my play in that game?? Yet, if only the town listened to me early enough we might've won it still!!
Oooh boy. Oooooooh boy. What the fuck is this? Seriously.
In post 148, Titus wrote:@Wake, Because you're incapable of drawing basic conclusions from the functions of votes doesn't mean that the rest of us can't. The only exception(s) to a vote = a scumread are 1) RVS (which we're out of) or 2) a policy lynch [which is akin to saying I don't know that person is scum but they are infinitely pro scum. Using a vote for reactions still means the person wants that player, at any given time, dead more than any other player.

Rather than being semantic and checkboxing, do you have anything productive to do?
This is hilariously wrong.

367-368, and 370-376 are pure awful and I'd be fine with either of these two dead.
In post 387, Performer wrote:Ok. This is going to sound crazy but I want to point out 2 people in here who I want to limit any serious interaction with on d1 at least, because I'm afraid for their safety. I don't want to paint targets on their backs , as I have a huge bias toward specific people and may accidentally draw too much attention to them.

Person X: I played with you when I was Town Mailman and you were in a hydra. We were both town.
We were also VTs in the 14-man large normal, which had 1-shot Bp Doc and Bp Bg.
Time and time again, you can read me well.

Person Y: We played in the Mini Normal where you survived as PR the entire game - impressive. You read me well and defended me throughout the game, which made a further impression on me. I was constantly in this back-and-forth with another Townie. We were both town. In this game , there was a 2-man scum team with 1 Mafia Traitor. I think this game was back in Nov 2015.

You guys know who you are. Anyway, back to rest of the game! :)
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuucking die you scumbag. Hoooooly shit.
In post 414, Lapsa wrote:@podoboq would prefer not discussing my claim much further. ty
Then you shouldn't have made it unprompted?
Wait wait wait.... Are you really saying because you did something one time in a game when you were scum, that this means he's scum?

Because if there were scumgames I was bound to model mine after, yours would be so far off the list, it would be on a different internet. Also, meta is dumb and I hate it and also also definitely don't try and apply your own meta to someone else, that's even dumber.

Oh god we're talking about AtE. Is it 2009 again? Am I in the twilight zone? People believe AtE is a scumtell? SEND HELP PLEASE.
In post 537, Titus wrote:Yeah now you're trying to paint yourself as town no one likes.

Call me when you're ready to lynch this or take me out.

A town that let's this live will believe any lie and deserves to lose.

VLA 3days
"There's no AtE" "I'm going to AtE now."
In post 545, Dunnstral wrote:Just to reiterate I have Titus firmly as town
It's ok, we've all been terribly, terribly wrong before.

Titus is scum as shit guys. Let's lynch it and then enjoy the view afterwords. Empty questioning with little to no credible followup (see: 69). Focusing extremely hard on asserting "I'm town, look how town I am!" Misapplying meta in a fucking horrible way. Harping on the same, empty points as if to look as if "Hey look, I'm trying to push a wagon with
convictions
!" when in reality she knows those points are not resonating with the rest of the town and she should be finding either new points to try and further expand her case or moving on to a different wagon.

Kill it. Kill it dead.

VOTE: Titus

I'd be fine killing, in order of preference, any of {Titus, Boem/Transcend, Performer}.

@Mod: V/LA until the evening of Mon 6/27

I'm moving to FL from NC tomorrow. I have a 10 hour-ish drive and then no internet hookup until Sunday afternoon, and then I start a new job on Monday. The chaos will subside shortly after, with only one other long interruption.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #900 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 719, Mirhawk wrote:
In post 671, Zachstralkita wrote:What point does it serve AGar to " forget" about Titus' scumgame? Sounds like bullshit.
Actually legit I am maybe a little worried about AGar.

I played with him before, but it was a long time ago and I can't remember if he felt this disconnected before.
I'm on my phone but let me reiterate

I MOVED FROM NORTH CAROLINA TO FUCKING FLORIDA.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by AGar »

I have other thoughts, that require Internet and my laptop, not my phone and also sobriety. But! The one scum game I have with Titus (that I haven't "conveniently" forgotten, contrary to how she'd like you to see it), she claimed a fucking ridiculously modified vig role to save solely herself, at the expense of handing over control of our scumkill to the fucking TOWN some nights, even though it could have literally confirmed two mafia at any given point. Lynch the "mason". More tomorrow after Bright House hooks up my shit.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1049 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:58 am

Post by AGar »

In post 915, Titus wrote:
In post 906, AGar wrote:I have other thoughts, that require Internet and my laptop, not my phone and also sobriety. But! The one scum game I have with Titus (that I haven't "conveniently" forgotten, contrary to how she'd like you to see it), she claimed a fucking ridiculously modified vig role to save solely herself, at the expense of handing over control of our scumkill to the fucking TOWN some nights, even though it could have literally confirmed two mafia at any given point. Lynch the "mason". More tomorrow after Bright House hooks up my shit.
Really, that game you're describing. You know what I did, I totally played little miss angel peacemaker while Wake and Sakura had pissy fights onto whether or not to leash or lynch the SK, riling them up while looking like an angel to avoid the conflict. That's what you conveniently left out of your posting.

Second, if you were actually paying attention that game, claiming a dayvig in no way gives town control over a nightkill.

Third, you'd have to be exceptionally dumb to seriously think I'd fakeclaim mason day 1 as scum.
First: You came into a slot with heat, with two partners who were content to bus and ride off that, and made an unnecessary claim that handicapped us. The elements of the town surrounding do nothing to change the fact that you acted strictly out of self-preservation instead of the benefit of the team.

Second: Really? Because we had to kill two people that the town decided for us, instead of actual strong players. You forget that fact so easily. You DIDN'T claim a dayvig, you claimed a night-vig with heavy restrictions. I will go remind you of what YOU fucking did since you want to forget that fact.

Third, no, I think YOU'RE exceptionally incompetent as scum.
In post 918, Dunnstral wrote:I wouldn't fake claim, no worries

Zach don't respond to this
Hahahahahahahahaha HOLY FUCK.
In post 968, shannon wrote:VOTE: Wake for pushing Titus after the role claim.

Titus you're both experienced and have claimed a PR, from here whenever you vote I'm hitching myself to your wagon, unless I get better info myself.
This can't be this easy can it?
In post 1042, Performer wrote:
In post 661, implosion wrote:Lamist is "Look at me I'm so town."
See what I mean, imp. You don't know NAI yet you know LAMIST. There's something fishy about you . I'm not exactly sure what it is but I'm going to place you in my FoS pile.
Holy fuckballs STOP for FUCKS SAKE. NOT KNOWING ABBREVIATIONS DOESN'T MEAN A FUCKING THING FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST.

Summary: Performer should die. Between the "I don't want to interact with certain, unnamed people!" and legitimately voting a player for not knowing what NAI meant (I had no idea either), I'm fine with his death. Titus has done nothing to garner anything other than a "kill it with fire" read. Dunn's posting has been fairly mediocre, just makes me want to beat my head against a wall. Only loosely linked. Implosion is town. Wrong, but town. Shannon is scum. Wake is fine, but so help me god if we have a repeat of Gundam I will smite you so fucking hard. Boem is a scummy mcscummerson and deserves rope. Transcend is the weakest of scumreads. Guys I'm on fire right now.

Peregrine, plz don't do this to me bro. Come baaaaaaack. PSA: He does this in like every game regardless of alignment. A D1 wagon on a lurker is useless as shit, as well, so let's not be silly.

A Titus wagon would be smashing. Let's get that rolling again. Let's not forget that the claim was unprompted. Let's not forget that she isn't actually scumhunting and is instead just harping about "But look at how
towny
I am." or "YOU KNOW MY META" (I do, but meta is shit and so are you as scum!). Half-assed deflections of the accusations like "AGar recycled his points!" (Protip: I didn't, but if I did, fucking show me where and I'll show you the gallows). Literally just total 100% bullshit and awful posting.

If not that, let's lynch the fuck out of Shannon. Because that is also super-duper scum.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1500 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:50 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1058, Transcend wrote:
In post 1049, AGar wrote:Boem is a scummy mcscummerson and deserves rope.
if you believed this, then how come you never added any momentum whatsoever when i tried (and failed) to get some on him?
Because I wasn't here for that? Sorry that your timing sucks, brah.
In post 1103, Titus wrote:Typo whatever.

Sorry. Then you're absolutely in denial about yourself (which means your reads are useless to me) or you're scum. Either way, I am not caring much.
As you post about if for the fourteenth fucking time. For fucks sake.
In post 1118, Titus wrote:Right, and that's your ego talking. Be around here long enough, and best town play becomes whoever can be honest and get town to think critically rather than just screaming no u.

Town has reached epic levels of dumb and lack of thinking.

And yes I now think you're town based on these responses.

So can you me andDunn please fucking agree on a wagon by some method other than draw straws.

K thxx.
Oh please for the love of Christ shut the fuck up.
In post 1161, Titus wrote:AGar *
Lapsa
shannon
Sickofit1138
Airick10
Transcend
Wake88 *
implosion

Ok, Dunn/Zach, pick someone in there. Iam down for these.
Hahahahahahhaa you're so fucking bad, I had forgotten.
In post 1233, Titus wrote:Excuse me that suspecting people who push on confirmed town as scum
Where's the innocent child?

Learn how the fucking game works, you are NOT CONFIRMED TOWN.
In post 1364, implosion wrote:And even if you are actually claiming to also be masons I still don't see that as a reason to lynch them; multiple masonries is not impossible, and all the more information we'll get from each night phase.
Wait seriously? Masons are ridiculously strong town power, and you think there'd be 2 sets of 2 in a fucking 19 player game?

Hoooooly shit.
In post 1371, implosion wrote:
varsoon wrote:So, are you going to let every scum who takes a high-risk, barely-ever-seen gambit fool you? Way to play right into their hand. You're exactly the kind of player I'd love to play against as scum.
as i have explained 6-7 times in the past page.
If we lynch them on day four
they haven't fooled us!
they just delayed their lynches
and we don't care about that
because dead scum is dead scum.
Why put off for tomorrow what you can do today?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2281 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by AGar »

Pure, shameless prod-dodge because fuck this game so hard, it can't walk straight for a week.

I'll be back tomorrow.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2362 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:53 am

Post by AGar »

Fuck it. I haven't been impressed by Vedith and you fucks are going to let Titus off the hook.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Vedith

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2366 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 2365, Almost50 wrote:@AGar:

You've just been relegated to a null read on my list, mate. You leave a L-4 wagon (which I do not approve of) to join a L-6 wagon, making then L-5 both, and you accuse others of letting the wagon you quit decimate?!! :eek:
Multiple vocal players have said they will not lynch Titus/Dunn today. Maybe you don't understand the dynamics of a large game, but on D1 if vocal players who have held any bit of sway (or just spammed the fuck out of the thread) say they will not lynch a player, that player almost certainly doesn't get lynched. So you have to learn to consolidate, and we have virtually 0 information on half of this game at this point.

Also, deary fucking me, I'm a "null" oh noooooooooooooooooooo

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2375 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 2371, Titus wrote:VOTE: Agar

I can so get on board with Agar wagon.
Because you're a fucking moron, so no shit.
In post 2367, Airick10 wrote:As transcend said posts ago... we are at 100 posts on D1. Clearly the vocal players have not been able to convince the town to lynch anyone. In fact, as A50 puts it (my math was wrong) you left a L-4 to join a L-6. Who is convincing you to vote on the smaller wagon? The whole game you've been on Titus, now you switch? Your vote screams emotion and no logic. I also sense following a hot wagon just to do it.

Unvote

Vote: Agar
We spent some 40-50 pages dealing with two sets of mason claims, all of which are bullshit. Multiple people who were voting Titus have since said "I won't vote Titus today." Go and read the fucking thread and see it for yourself dickweed. Don't lurk your ass of for the whole game and then opportunistically NOT KNOW what the fuck is going on and claim "Hurr durr you left L-4 to go to L-6." You're both fucking stupid and need to read the game.

There is logic. We need
something
of fucking use to happen for now. If that means wagonning up Vedith, I'm all for it. He's been absolute shit since he came in, and he replaced a slot that contributed nothing, so we might as well consider him a fresh start. Am I pissed that we're not going to powerlynch the fuck out of scumbag Titus today? Absolutely. But don't be part of the dipshit brigade, this is a logical and intentional move.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2619 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by AGar »

Almost50, stick to Newbie games, you clearly need the work.

The amount of people who can't comprehend that when multiple people say "I won't lynch this person." and they're people that are generally being townread, well that person isn't getting lynched is literally mind-boggling. If the most vocal proponents in the town say "I'm not going to vote to lynch X, end of story," then where do you fuckwads think the votes to lynch someone come from? THAT is why I switched off Titus you fucking dipshits. THAT is why I jumped my vote to another wagon, and THAT is why I'm apparently scum. Cool story dipshits.

Now, let's assess the motherfucking situation here.

Vedith, is scum. He replaced Nos, came in and did some shitty posturing, and has now tested the waters on the leading wagon, because oh noez, we can't commit to fucking anything that isn't endorsed by the town posse, and then also soft-claims having a PR. HMMMMMMM I FUCKING WONDER GENIUSES.

Shannon is either scum or terrible, and I can't tell you which. I'd be fine finding out via a flip, if it needs to come to that, but if not, she looks like she'll be much more easily read later on.

Dunn is probtown, with Zack and Wake. (Hey guys, note that all 3 of these players are also saying they won't lynch Titus, and are pretty universally being town-read. When three players won't lynch someone that are being fairly townread across the board... see above. Then think about how fucking stupid the idea that "AGAR UNVOTED TITUS HERP DA DERP" is. And then go fuck yourselves.)

Almost50 is providing us with a ton of
hard hitting in depth analysis
that's literally a steaming heap of bullshit.

And Titus is still scum, but hey, what do I know, I'm scum, amirite?

Lynch the Vedith because he can just die. Ignore the claim because it's all a load of bullshit and no one worth a shit goes "I can claim if need be, it's like 5 days until deadline tee-hee."

By the way, you'll get 1 fucking post a day from me and you'll fucking like it, because I have a job and a life outside of MS and I refuse to let one game manipulate my schedule. Fucking. Deal.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2627 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 2620, Wake1 wrote:
In post 2619, AGar wrote: Dunn is probtown, with Zack and Wake. (Hey guys, note that all 3 of these players are also saying they won't lynch Titus, and are pretty universally being town-read. When three players won't lynch someone that are being fairly townread across the board... see above. Then think about how fucking stupid the idea that "AGAR UNVOTED TITUS HERP DA DERP" is. And then go fuck yourselves.)
AGar, if you're referring to me please note where my current vote is.
You also posted this prior to me unvoting. Link Your revote came after my unvote and the wagon on me picked up steam.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2635 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 2630, Wake1 wrote:
In post 2627, AGar wrote:
In post 2620, Wake1 wrote:
In post 2619, AGar wrote: Dunn is probtown, with Zack and Wake. (Hey guys, note that all 3 of these players are also saying they won't lynch Titus, and are pretty universally being town-read. When three players won't lynch someone that are being fairly townread across the board... see above. Then think about how fucking stupid the idea that "AGAR UNVOTED TITUS HERP DA DERP" is. And then go fuck yourselves.)
AGar, if you're referring to me please note where my current vote is.
You also posted this prior to me unvoting. Link Your revote came after my unvote and the wagon on me picked up steam.
That's irrelevant. If you're Town good job trying to dump shade on me when I've been going after Titus all Day. I'm frustrated with this game because Titus is the better lynch, and like usually happens I'll be shown to be correct during mid/late game. If people don't want to lynch Titus today, fine, but that will not make me change my vote.
No, it was entirely relevant to why I switched. I would also like to see Titus lynched today, but I realize that the sway necessary to make that happen is gone. I'm not trying to dump shade on anyone (what the fuck does that even mean?), I am simply stating the facts that had caused me to switch my vote since I'm being crucified for acting in the best interest of the town and trying to generate something rather than parking my vote on a wagon that, while I think it would be ideal, was clearly stagnant at that point in time, and seems highly unlikely to pick up any fresh steam.

And quit with the mightier than thou bullshit. Sometimes, as town, you abandon what you think is your strongest read, because you just don't have the means to convince everyone else, in order to facilitate a successful lynch or generate pressure, because without either of those things, we stand little-to-no chance.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2747 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:18 am

Post by AGar »

In post 2690, Wake1 wrote:How the hell do you guys not ask for someone to claim before hammering Day 1?

He could have been a COP!

I hate being stuck with bad players.

You ALWAYS have someone at L1
claim
first. You denied the chance altogether!!!
Relying on town power to win the game weakens the focus on day-play and mitigates what people do during the day. Very rare is one town PR enough to sway the course of the game. Also, if Vedith was an IC, he should have had the mod confirm that shit as soon as he became a leading wagon, instead of soft-claiming like a scumbag who was trying to buy time. He played the role wrong, end of story.
In post 2746, implosion wrote:I really have nothing useful to say here. I don't know what some people saw in AGar's recent posting that looked town to them. He's saying reasonable things but they aren't really town-indicative reasonable things. His most recent post at least is just like, a neutral description of how town should play. Describing how town should play does not make you town. You could argue that it mitigates the points about him switching off Titus and that's fair but that doesn't make him town. If AGar is scum (and Vedith isn't trolling) then these last couple of wagons will be a goldmine of analysis.
But I'm not scum bby. Seriously, I don't know how you've been misreading me as much as you have but whatever.

Titus, I'll read Mirhawk/Lapsa through the night and I'll have an answer in my first day 2 post. For now, I'm going to get drunk and have a good time because of the 3 day weekend.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3084 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:40 am

Post by AGar »

Oh shit.

I'm here. Fuck. Let me read up.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3105 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 2860, Boem_u_dusi wrote:Almost50 seems like a fine lynch choice, like everyone on AGar wagon.
I'm not sure that Mirhawk would leave his vote on shannon with Vedith if they are partners, that's seems dumb to me.
Titus wagon is very conditional on her flip.
^ Kill this ^
In post 2911, Airick10 wrote:I want to take this back to basics here...

- Vedith was at L-5, where in a span of about two hours around deep in the evening (for me at least) five votes were casted seemlingly immediately to go Vedith out. Titus says she sees no problem with the wagon. Transcend says he just wants to kill someone who isn't AGar. Boem implies he's following the wagon as well. Shannon puts him at L-1 and Dunn hammers him without even knowing it.

Because Vedith flipped scum PR (Well done btw!), is it really fair to assume that all Titus, Trancsend, Boem, Shannon, and Dunn are all town? Would scum join that immediate wagon and kill one of their own? I think that's a question we have to start asking and I really don't see that being done. That act alone sheds a lot of info here. The counter to that (and I agree) is to start looking at the AGar wagon and the Titus wagon... those who did not join in that wagon and I highlight that two hour window because did everyone actually have a chance to cast a vote before it was too late? I think the focus is way too far into the Wake and Titus tunnels and cherry-picking... where as we need to work with what we know and ask the right questions.

Also, I'd like to highlight those who were voting Vedith before that night. AGar, Performer, PV, Zach, and I'll include beeboy because I don't think beeboy intended to start that two hour wagon. Isn't it reasonable to suggest one of these may very well be scum sitting on this wagon (not thinking it would escalate like it did)? Zach, since you were on Nos/Vedith for most of the game... I figured after the Dunn hammer that you'd be thrilled. Instead... here's your first post after the hammer.
In post 2697, Zachstralkita wrote:....I was one of the original proprietors of this wagon..... I have nothing to do with any of this you all should feel bad
Hmm, you seemed pretty confident that Vedith was the right kill in D1. Why all of the sudden are you frustrated and claiming innocence when we killed the scum that you wanted us to kill? You're immediately attacking Dunn for hammering Vedith. Why is that? Didn't he do the job?

As far as the Lapsa kill - I agree with Zach on post 2885. You used one your bullet on night 1 on Lapsa? You mention your Lapsa/A50/Mir team that there's scum there. That could be the case, but according to the final D1 vote, NONE OF THEM were voted on. So you are going to use your bullet on one of them, hoping he'd turn scum and the rest of the town would immediately target A50 and Mir? That's a hell of a risk. I wish you had that bullet back now and gotten a little more information.
^ And this ^

Holy fuck ENOUGH WITH THE UNPROVOKED FUCKING CLAIMS FOR FUCKS SAKE. It makes it fucking impossible to actually read this game because half of our time then devolves to "Hmmmm what to make of this claim." and half the time it's "Well, that person is just a dipshit."

@Dunn
Please just shut the fuck up. So far your track record is:

1) Go along with mason fake-claim D1 unprovoked.
2) Hammered a player without realizing you were hammering. Regardless of flip, that was pretty dumb as shit.
3) Supposedly shoot someone N1 who was pretty obviously town off of a few factors D1.
4) Claim that shot unprovoked and for no good reason.
5) Try and be coy about why you shot that person. Instead, you've been superbly obtuse.
6) ????
7) There is no profit here.

Point is, if you are town, you are literally trying to be scum's biggest asset, as all you've done is throw discord into the fucking town left right and center. In fact, you've done nothing productive outside of your "A50/Mirhawk/Lapsa are scum you guys totez!!!!!1!!!!!111!!!1!!1!!!!ONE!!!!ELEVENTYONE!!!" which is... pretty shit. Just post every 48 hours and say "prod dodge" and you'll be doing us a lot more to help the town at this point. Because right now, you're a tumor.

Seriously. What the literal fuck is this shit?

In post 3053, beeboy wrote:Uh

{Titus, Varsoon, Agar, Beeboy, Transcend} These are town
{Wake} This may be town

>_> I got no scum reads.
Waiting on my main man Varsoon to come in!
^ Kill it. Once more, with fervor ^
In post 3091, Performer wrote:Hey folks,

so I was doing a skim catchup before the servers crashed. Did a check of how d1 ended, I'm glad we got mafia scum. Not sure why there is Titus talking about reaction fishing while voting me - isn't the purpose of reaction fishing not supposed to be revealed that obviously?
Anyway , there have been irl commitments that are just getting in my way to properly continue contributing as a player in FM. I sincerely apologize but I'll have to replace out. I am town.

My honest apologies to the mod - I just don't believe I can stay invested as a player in FM games, the way my commitments are going on irl now. I have a number of wedding preparation events my friend has me helping out on, my career I'm doing overtime at, etc etc.
*head begins quivering with pure, unadulterated rage*

The "case" on Mirhawk is, what, exactly? I'm really not sold on anything other than him being fairly middle of the road right now. Someone break it down with links and shit and analysis, because I just read his ISO and was very meh about it, but not "Oh fuck this scumbag." There are better options.

VOTE: Performer

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3215 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:41 am

Post by AGar »

In post 3107, Wake1 wrote:It's like that awkward silence where the guy who realizes you have to look at past interactions Day 1 gets ignored even though he knows what he's doing.

WAIT NO WAIT. Don't look at early Nos-slot interactions. Might be dangerous!

Let's keep voting players NOT based on interactions with dead flipped Scum slot!
It's almost like interactions to trying to wagon a lurker early Day 1 are damn close to useless! We had something like 5 or 6 different players lurk hard on Day 1. You're trying to draw blood from a rock, dude.

I'll level with you though - if you can point out suspicious interactions between Nos-slot and another player, quote it and link it and I'll read it.

But right now, no one else gives a shit about it and you (just like Titus) are not supreme ruler over town. So stop acting like you are with your pithy little one-liners about how no one is doing what you want them to, be a good town player, hold their fucking hands and do the legwork. I say this too often - finding scum is only half of the battle as town. The other half is convincing everyone else you're right. So pony up, wallflower, and give us what you got, or shut the fuck up about it.
In post 3125, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3105, AGar wrote:3) Supposedly shoot someone N1 who was pretty obviously town off of a few factors D1.
Did you ever indicate that you thought Lapsa was town day 1?
Not in a clear way, but it's Day 1 of a large, I generally don't make much of an effort to have my reads on every single player announced because many of them are fluid. 18 other people in a game and I'm trying to get reads - a lot of people will fall strictly into "meh" territory on Day 1. The only time anyone might have picked up on me finding Lapsa town was in this post where I quoted Titus and called her so fucking bad. Lapsa was 2nd on her scumlist right behind me, which I thought was baffling and asinine. But again, I wasn't trying to make it a clear "HEY I TOWNREAD LAPSA" because that's not my style.

I'm not sure how this is relevant, however.

Oh boy, setup spec!
Nope.jpeg
In post 3206, Wake1 wrote:Why the low profile Peregrine? Is this normal?

You have 31 posts out of 3204. Dunnstral has 587.

Doesn't make you Scum, but it does say you haven't contributed that much.

Same with AGar, shannon, and Airick to some extent.
Quality over quantity. I've said it before. I'm not going to dedicate my every waking moment that I'm not at work to this game. Sorry, if you want that, you can fuck off.

Stop trying to subtly prime people for various lynches based on post count. Because that's all you're doing.

I
still
would love to see something laid out for me about why Mirhawk is scum. I'm very meh on him, like suuuuuper meh. Someone, please, ELI5.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3217 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:52 am

Post by AGar »

I'm voting Performer.
I'd still love to see Boem get roped, as he's done absolute fuckall other than comment one-liners and I literally don't have a single clue about where the guy stands after 129 pages.

Beeboy, Transcend, and Airick get a special place in hell for the fact that they're a bunch of uselessness and empty rhetoric and either not trying to find anything, or not trying to convince anyone of their beliefs.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3408 (isolation #22) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 3218, Dunnstral wrote:I've actually started to suspect Boem a bit more

Why Performer?
Performer, the Scum Actor: Sparknotes Edition:

-Takes early stances of non-committal including voting to no-lynch (47) and asking certain players to not interact with him (387). Of a newbie, fine. Of someone who has played over 15 games on-site, not ok. Pure avoidance. "Too scum to be scum" - bullshit.
- A metric fuckton of empty posts that amount to absolutely nothing. Lot's of shit like 393, 399, and 544 which actually contribute nothing. Add in 1024 and 1025, and we have a pattern of posting for the sake of posting, but trying to mask it as doing something even though he's not. A long time ago, we called this active lurking.
- The "Implosion knows what NAI stands For" Tour. Fun fact - I had no fucking clue what NAI stood for. It isn't a term that has been around forever. I just fucking ignored it because I'm better than TLAs amirite? But seriously, that was one of the most ill-conceived pushes I've seen in a while. He's essentially using joindates (he even says "This looks 100% fake. imp is experienced enough to know NAI stands for that.") to determine who should know what so he can paint them as scum, taking 0% of the fact that meta shifts rapidly on this site with the influxes of players from other sites in surges into account. He follows up on this shit in 1042 after it had been established that acronyms can't possibly be a fucking scumtell, can they?
- Posts like 1038 are just useless. Yeah, I was fucking abrasive Day 1. I probably deserved a warning at least (there were times where I submitted the post then 5 minutes later was like "Oh shit, will I get banned?"). But the fact that I didn't means speculating on what he would do as an admin/mod amounts to a whole bunch of fuckall.
- 1041 and 1043 give soft pushes on Nos, based on weak meta, but he literally never votes Nos at this point even though he's laying himself out a roadmap.
- Regularly brings up having "high expectations" of folks. Based off of what seems to be "I've seen you in games before." Guess what? I saw a lot of people in a lot of games way back, and they were still shit players. Time on site, games played - doesn't mean shit.
- 1066 - "Titus could be faking, but I'm not lynching her." We were soundly in two camps at that point - "Titus is fake-claiming this as scum. Lynch her." or "Titus wouldn't do this as scum, this is dumb, let's lynch someone else." I don't remember anyone being so dead in the middle of that one, offhand.
- 1077 - I say "Lynch the mason" - the one he suggests could be fake claiming, and he votes me in response.
- 1119 - Very rarely do I find OMGUS to be at all a scumtell, but this is a rare occasion. His vote on Transcend is fucking awful, and this is coming from someone who thinks Transcend is probably shitty town at the most small-chance best case scenario, and scum at worst. The post has a lot of useless spec, and then at the end is "Oh hey, Transcend voted me - quote and vote baby!"
- 1130 - No lynch? REALLY??!?!!? I can understand early on. But a no-lynch 1100+ posts into a game is just asinine. +
- Shit like 1330 and 1338 - "Explain your read to me!" "Oh. I had you scum but now town." One case shouldn't swing players to those kind of extremes outside of way early Day 1 and special exceptions, neither of which we've had. We have enough content by that point at the very least that a read on a player like Zach should've been fairly well established and any movement on the needle is minimal.
- Multiple later D1 posts, he buddies hard to Vedith. Like he's glad to have an ally coming in. It's late enough that buddying might fly under the radar, especially with the other shit that popped up in Day 1. But it's fucking there.
After this, it gets hazy of him posting anything of merit, but I think I made my point. He's a pretty bad player in a best case scenario, but I'm pretty sure he's just a scumbag.
In post 3325, implosion wrote:If I can get the motivation I also might formally case Mirhawk since at least one person was asking for it.
Ooh ooh pick me, please do! (Seriously, I want to see what ever the fuck I'm missing on him, so a case would be appreciated. I even asked for an ELI5).

Ok, I saw it. I can wrap my head around that. I'd still prefer a performer or Boem lynch, but I'm at least understanding the "why" of a Mirhawk lynch.
In post 3373, Wake1 wrote:
In post 3364, Dunnstral wrote:OK I read the whole thing and wake needs to shut up

podoboq is a bad lynch though

Anyone else notice that Mirhawk came in and voted me? lol
You can scream all you want, but you don't control anyone here.

It's also ironic considering you've posted far more often than me.

If you're going to tell me to shut up I'll simply dismiss as a lowlife.
Nor do you.

Wait, if we all tell you to shut up, will you dismiss us all as lowlives and enter into some alternate reality where you're the only one posting? I'd be ok with that.

Shut up, Wake.

@Almost50
You really want to model something after FIFA?!?!?! Literally the 4 letter acronym that really means corruption.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3454 (isolation #23) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:15 am

Post by AGar »

In post 3422, Boem_u_dusi wrote:I got a little carried away here, but this stuff irritates me. I'd prefer playing a game without enabling replacements, this way I have to figure out who is an asshole and who really has some stuff going on in his/her life.
Can you take a real, solid stance rather than talking about shit that, generally speaking, doesn't matter? Like no one cares if you're pissed about the fact that someone is replacing out. How about you tell us who is scum and why? 3425 doesn't ACTUALLY commit to a stance. You just state some facts and then don't commit to one side or another. In 2009 I'd be screaming IIOA but now I just want you to fucking commit to something.

@Dearest Mod
Implosion has 5 votes on him, not 4, no?

Alright motherfuckers, I'm engaged now. If you are not on the Performer wagon, make a compelling case for who you are voting, or fall in line. Shit's about to go down. Convince me that 3407 is all codswaddle and bullshit and why your lynch choice is better than mine. Let's fucking dance.

The "numbers" you see on screen are all the data composed of 1 and 0. They are all the same...
fixed.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3459 (isolation #24) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:53 am

Post by AGar »

L-2. Just an FYI.

Now, I'll maybe post some shit later after I get back from Brand New/Modest Mouse.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3627 (isolation #25) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:38 am

Post by AGar »

In post 3626, Varsoon wrote:
If you lynch someone before they claim in this game, you're an idiot.
I literally have the ability to confirm two different players as town based on their claims.
no u

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3628 (isolation #26) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:40 am

Post by AGar »

No but seriously, I'm not really sure I trust someone who was convinced counter-fake-claiming masons was a good idea as to whether or not they actually know if their role can confirm a player as town or not indefinitely, because I generally think you're an idiot right now.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3755 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 3709, kraska77 wrote:i'll vote AGar or mirhawk today
i want to see what AGar and those sheeping him have to say about my post and implosion's defense of performer
noone's allowed to keep their vote on me before they state why they're keeping it
VOTE: mirhawk for now
Hahahaha scumfuck mcscumfuckerson thinks that she just gets to waltz in and tell us what to do.

Adorable.

You do realized I called shit on Performer in like my second post, right? His posting was absolutely not town motivated in any sense of the word. He clung to a fence for the most part, but when he did step off of it, it sure as hell wasn't on the pro-town side. You come in and your rebuttal to my case is "hyperbole and convoluted," and "someone else picked it apart, so I don't have to." Point me to the actual pro-town motivation you can find in Performer's ISO, and I'll wait while you can't.

Lynch the fuck out of this.

Also, cute trying to apply your meta to other people! That always works out just so swell!

@Airick
You do realize that refusing to claim, KNOWING that Varsoon had said "Don't lynch anyone without a claim because I can ~confirm~ people!" made that an implicitly pro-scum motive? No one was going to wildly hammer or speed up to a lynch with that, so by coming in and not claiming, she knew she stood to gain time to cop up a half-reasonable defense rather than claiming, Varsoon going "Lol nope." and her dying.

Transcend and Boem are also highly likely to be scum. Watching them ping-pong around to the popular opinion, while useful, has been so blatant it's not even remotely amusing anymore. And they're not doing it in the shannon "Fuck this, I have no clue what's going on," way - it's a "let me slide into these DMs while no one's looking real quick and pretend I give a shit about this game." Both immediately lost their will to vote when it suddenly looked like it just miiiight not go through to a lynch.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3756 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by AGar »

Guys I expected to have to shake some rust off here. C'mon now.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3757 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by AGar »

The Mirhawk wagon, broken down:

Implosion - probably town, but been off all game.
Peregrine - Questionable, lurky slot. Not really contributing.
Dunnstral - hypothetical 1-shot vig who shot* an obv town player last night, went along with a mason fake claim that garbled up most of day 1 and has had more flipped stances than Hillary Clinton
Boem - Opportunistic scumbag sliding onto yet another wagon.
kraska - "Please lynch anyone but me, PLEASE!"

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4035 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:59 am

Post by AGar »

In post 3773, Airick10 wrote:
In post 3755, AGar wrote:
@Airick
You do realize that refusing to claim, KNOWING that Varsoon had said "Don't lynch anyone without a claim because I can ~confirm~ people!" made that an implicitly pro-scum motive? No one was going to wildly hammer or speed up to a lynch with that, so by coming in and not claiming, she knew she stood to gain time to cop up a half-reasonable defense rather than claiming, Varsoon going "Lol nope." and her dying.
I disagree. You assume she knew about what Varsoon has claimed. I bet as a replacement, the first thing she noticed was that she was at L1 or L2. How is she to know a hammer wasn't going to come down at any minute? The recent posts there were saying we are waiting for you to claim before we hammer you. I absolutely believe if she was scum, she would have claimed immediately. I don't think scum would 'disobey' the town at a L1/L2 position at risk of being lynched.

So you're attacking her not claiming because it gives her time to defend herself? Personally, when I said I wanted to hear from Performer's replacement, I meant it.
She literally posted, after Varsoon put in big bold letters "If you lynch someone before they claim in this game, you're an idiot.", that she would not claim until she read up and got a reads list up. It was straight up stalling, and everyone's fucking buying into it like a bunch of dumbasses.

You're seriously making a lot of inferences into what her mindset was replacing in, rather than looking at the facts before us. Cut that shit out.
In post 3777, kraska77 wrote:
In post 3757, AGar wrote: kraska - "Please lynch anyone but me, PLEASE!"
I actually don't mind getting lynched if i get to drive you to a corner first so you down after me
Why are you not pushing boem?
Because I have a scumbag in my sights with 5 votes. Why would I abandon this glorious ship?

Besides, you're in over your head. You're not going to back me into a corner. I'm town as it fucking gets, so deal with that, scumbag. Not to mention, me being scum means that I unvoted Titus and put fuel behind my hypothetical PR partner. A valuable PR at that.

If you had actually read up, instead of stalling and just coming up with whatever bullshit saved your neck, you would realize that.
In post 3822, implosion wrote:
Boem wrote:The thing I'm missing here, why is it so bad that kraska claims and we confirm her alignment? Simple town/scum from Varsoon will suffice.
Two reasons.

1, if kraska is town there's no guarantee she's one of the roles Varsoon can confirm;
2, the real reason (and this is of course up to the will of the town as a whole) is that we should ask for a claim from someone else because kraska is very very town.
You've been so godawfully wrong so far in this game, jsyk.
In post 3843, Transcend wrote:kraska if you can make a case on agar that is more than

"his case on me is bullshit"

i'd POSSIBLY be willing to rope AGar.

but you gotta be convincing
Zach, this is not town. Just an FYI.
In post 3855, shannon wrote:Well, can't argue with faux olde english

VOTE: Titus
Dunnstral why didn't you vig this? For fucks sake, man.

Seriously, this Mirhawk wagon is so awful, for fucks sake. It makes me cry and vomit.
In post 3910, Wake1 wrote:He hasn't done anything to really IRK my gut. IMO I feel like this is multiball (and you better fucking believe I'm gonna voice my mind on that), and it's hard to tell. Sometimes the people who have the very most resistance to their wagons are Scum, like Titus, Dunnstral, and Zach. If it's MB any one of them could be Scum trying to hunt enemy Scum, and I'll be damned to be so Goddamn fucking naive to think it's unlikely this large game isn't mulitball. End of story.

I'm trying to catch up on other games, and I haven't paid much attention to Mirhawk. I'm not explicitly opposed to it, but I haven't come across any particularly compelling reason why we should LYNCH TEH MIRHAWKS. If it has NOTHING to do we actual information (i.e. the flips), then I need something very compelling to make me want to vote him. Personally my modus operandi is to focus my gameplay on the information we DO have, which is why I value the Vedith and Lapsa flips so much and everything that has to do with them and their interactions with other players and players who have said things to and about them. If someone agreed with Lapsa, it tells me something. If someone disagreed with Vedith, that too tells me something. Flips and associations. Flips and associations. That's my bread and butter and everything else has less credence, to put it bluntly in my honest and respectful opinion.
Wake, we had 1 kill last night claimed by a vig who was supposedly jail-kept. You need to commit to one of these three options right now:

A) Dunnstral is scum, there are two factions, they both shot Lapsa.
B) Dunnstral is town, there are two scum factions, THREE people shot Lapsa.
C) Dunnstral is town, there is one scum faction, they shot Lapsa.
In post 3950, kraska77 wrote:Wakes reads are shit for the most part
In post 3992, kraska77 wrote:titus if you dont explain why youre voting mirhawk over me, im voting you
VOTE: titus
The plot thickens!

Seriously. How obvious does it have to be. Performer gets run up. The replace out doesn't indicate anything, correct. The largely town-driven wagon loses some steam because another player says he can confirm people with a claim. The replacement comes in, says "I'm not claiming." The town loses even more steam. Some shady motherfuckers jump onto Mirhawk and now that wagon is struggling because the town who don't have their heads up their asses know this is a bad lynch. For fuck's sake people.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4039 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 4037, Titus wrote:@Agar, Agree with the bulk of your wagon analysis, except for the part where you claim I have my head up my ass. Both are scum. Like I don't give two shits which one eats rope.
I mean, that's fair. I still want a case on Mirhawk, like I've asked for since the beginning of Day 2. That would at least make me feel slightly better. That was more of a generalization than anything, about the whole town since we're stalling on that wagon hard.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4041 (isolation #32) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 4040, Titus wrote:
In post 4039, AGar wrote:
In post 4037, Titus wrote:@Agar, Agree with the bulk of your wagon analysis, except for the part where you claim I have my head up my ass. Both are scum. Like I don't give two shits which one eats rope.
I mean, that's fair. I still want a case on Mirhawk, like I've asked for since the beginning of Day 2. That would at least make me feel slightly better. That was more of a generalization than anything, about the whole town since we're stalling on that wagon hard.
Case on Mirhawk

Has done jackshit aside from agreeing with my push on Zach because Zach cannot realize why he lamisted.
Wagon on him is obvtown
Wagon on mirhawk is driven by Vedith voters, same as performer
Ummm..
In post 3893, GuyInFreezer wrote:Mirhawk (5): implosion, PeregrineV, Boem_u_dusi, kraska77, Titus
implosion - Probably town, but has been very off this game. I don't quite trust his reads.
Peregrine - Super null lurker.
Boem - Probably scum.
Kraska - Scum
You - Town.

I see 20% of that wagon that I trust. 60% of that wagon I wouldn't follow to the pearly gates if I had any choice. And the other 20% I hesitate to trust because he's been badly off on his reads.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4202 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 4042, Titus wrote:Boem and implosion town.
I'm town.

PV is null because he always lurks.

All these slots voted flipped scum.
Boem is not town, and I find it hard to believe there were zero scum on the Vedith wagon. Just because someone didn't aggressively bus doesn't mean that scum were in asbentia.
In post 4050, Boem_u_dusi wrote:I just checked. AGar, implosion voted you D1 and you think he's town and I'm scum :lol:
I've been insinuating or straight up calling you scum since mid-Day 1. There's a difference between voting for your partner, and counterwagoning your partner to save yourself. I know you won't grasp the concept, but that's ok. Likewise, town can be really really wrong sometimes.
In post 4056, Zachstralkita wrote:@AGar if Transcend was scum, we'd most likely call him obvtown. I am calling him town based on that factor.
Agree to disagree, then. We'll get around to it another time. Bigger fish and such.
In post 4099, Wake1 wrote:
In post 4094, Boem_u_dusi wrote:Wake if you are town, go fuck yourself.
In post 4097, Boem_u_dusi wrote: OK you can go fuck yourself regardless of your alignment.
I rarely ask game moderators to intervene, but I feel you crossed the line with your personal attacks. That goes against the rules in this game, and you're fortunate I have the self-restraint to not give you a proper, verbal backhand.
Have you read my posts? This is fairly contrived.
In post 4147, kraska77 wrote:I mean I have 0 problems with agar's posting style but if u find boem's tone more problematic than agar's then no comment
This is the best post you've made all game.
In post 4154, podoboq wrote:
In post 4152, Transcend wrote:AGar isn't even that bad

Stop being a fucking pussy shit.
He's made the game less fun for me, what can I say. He hasn't even said a word about me or to me, and I already hate playing with him.
Oh you poor thing. I'm so sorry I said mean things to
other people
in a game of rhetoric. I hope you don't watch the debates, child.

Now I'll say something to you. Cut the setup spec bullshit. It's not helpful, you're softclaiming that you ~*know*~ things, and you've been at least better than mediocre lately. Just. Stop.
In post 4197, beeboy wrote:I am barely reading this game right now tbh.
All this drama is opop.
I didn't know you've read at all. You're the surprising case where the slot you're in flaking is more positive utility to the town than your posting.

The fact that Kraska still lives gives me a huge sad. C'mon guys, this Mirhawk wagon is absolutely shit.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5227 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by AGar »

I'm here. Caught up, fell behind, blegh. Got caught up in weekend things instead of reading, and now it's Tuesday night. Drinkin' a burr and getting caught up, then straightening fuckers out.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5228 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by AGar »

How I feel by the end of Day 3. Top kek.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5259 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 5112, Airick10 wrote:
In post 5108, kraska77 wrote:agar: convoluted read blown out of proportion to give the impression that he's contributing. has not bothered sorting out the players he had as null or scum. left his options open the entire game bc he criticised almost everyone's reads. mellowed on titus suddenly and without explanation even though he was attacking her earlier. hmm and other stuff i cant remember atm
Defended
Asked for a case on Mirhawk repeatedly throughout D2 then trashed the wagon because no one could provide one
as well
FTFY.

The survival instinct is strong with this one.
In post 5159, Airick10 wrote:Did you even bother to read what implosion or I had to say? This sure seems like an easy wagon for you.

Vote: Zachstralkita
I thought you had townreads on most people except for me and A50. Now you do this.

Too ez.

Why is Dunn still alive? Why is no one questioning this? Why do I feel like Wake right now?

Seriously, and I don't care if I get lynched anymore because this game is fucking stupid but let's recap!
  • Goes along with a mason fake claim with Titus Day 1. Chaos ensued.
  • Claims 1-shot vig on Day 2, Shot Lapsa N1
  • Claims 2-shot vig on Day 3. Shot mirhawk N2.
  • Claims 3-shot vig on Day 4. Shot Wake N3
Since no one will lynch him today, do me a favor. When two bodies turn up again tomorrow, lynch this motherfucker because he's NOT TOWN. I feel like Smecker in Boondock Saints right now.

Also. First player to mention an SK yadda yadda yadda.

I'll be honest. Between the claiming stupidity, the ridiculous bullshit and Stoofer's 3rd coming into play (holy fuck I just aged myself like 20 years, ouch), this game is no longer fun.

Dunnstral, Boem, Airick, and Kraska.

Your scum is in that pool.

Dunnstral has been the definition of inconsistency and cheeky gambits since Day 1 that serve no benefit to the town. He's shot at plain-as-sight town two out of three nights. His third night shot doesn't make sense if he's a vig. "I sacrificed myself with my last shot and shot at Wake, despite his cheeky claim." So he's saying he believed Wake's claim. And was willing to sacrifice two town players in one night for what? Yeah, I'm not buying it.
N1 Jailkept.
N2 shot at scum (I'll buy it), who was a commuter and likely commuted.
N3 shot at town. He's even confirmed he felt he was town.

This is 3rd party play, folks. This is why we have had wonky kill counts.

Boem has been following the whatever wagon seems to be ballooning in convenience, or whatever recycled garbage he can spit out. Admittedly, my weakest read out of the 4. But still high probability to be scum.

Airick has jumped on every opportunistic play he could.
-Shit wagon on me Day 1? Check. (Even claimed I was following a hot wagon in the same post he told me I was switching off a bigger wagon to a smaller one, when he jumped on my rapidly growing wagon).
-The implosion wagon Day 2? Yep, he was there, even though that was ill-fated.
-3252, he tries to pump the brakes on the Mirhawk wagon - the one he has since accused me of hard-defending - even though it's not actually at L-1, he posts with some concern like it is, hemming and hawing.
-He jumps onto performer, and then jumps back off when Kraska comes in because "not claiming was pro-town." but STILL tries to divert kraska off the mirhawk wagon and onto me.
- 4051/4052 (fucking post numbers), he finally resigns himself to the bus. But continues to try and leave outlets for when the wagon crumbles with a claim. As SOON as he gets a chance to get off of this wagon, he bails.
- Ignoring Day 3 because that shit happened so quick, I missed it too.
- Day 4, deflects onto me with the above quote. Then as soon as Dunn tries to push Zach scum, he latches on.

Kraska has been pretty bad since replacing in. Mainly deflection, trying to pin scum between two players she knows would implicate her if we were nightkilled. Performer was not playing to a pro-town mindset. The non-claim still bothers the fuck out of me. Her play has been a mix of trying to fight back and be aggressive but also trying to suck up to those attacking her (me and Zach at times).

Airick > Dunn == Kraska > Boem

Lynch, reap, rest.

VOTE: Airick

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5261 (isolation #37) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 5194, Dunnstral wrote:I am a
-shot vigilante (I know, right) and I basically kamikazed into the bomb claim, having used up all my shots

Why'd he FAKE CLAIM that's part of the reason I shot at him, didn't think there was a 3-shot vig and bomb as town killing roles in the same game

He also hard defended scum and hard pushed town so good run I guess
The dichotomy in this post is so hilarious. You start with "I basically kamikazed into the bomb claim," which means you bought his claim, supposedly. Otherwise you say "I called his bluff."

This is a game of rhetoric and semantics, and you're bad at them.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5268 (isolation #38) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:14 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 5264, kraska77 wrote:Agar gets like 2/10 for his last post
Also this is the second time I get called aggressive in this thread :oops: am i really? :good:
It's a weird aggressive. It'd be better if you weren't scum.

Ok, burr gone, trying to be to work early tomorrow because OT.

I'm out like hammer pants and frosted tips, yo.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5457 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:40 pm

Post by AGar »

VT. Whatever.

VOTE: Dunnstral

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5460 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 5458, Dunnstral wrote:Even if you think I'm a serial killer you shouldn't be voting me
Yeah, no I'm fine with it. Towns that "leash" the SK don't win.
In post 5459, Transcend wrote:LOL

THAT FUCKING VOTE LMFAO
no u

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5521 (isolation #41) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:37 am

Post by AGar »

In post 5475, Transcend wrote:also the fact that i am in fact a full time motion detector and AGar had motion on him tonight so he's probably LM honestly.

was on wake88 last night. he had motion too, thanks to our man, dunnstral.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5522 (isolation #42) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:39 am

Post by AGar »

Like, this is dumb.

I'm not even justifying it.

Just lynch me if you wanna be this fucking stupid.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5523 (isolation #43) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:41 am

Post by AGar »

Can someone at least explain why Transcend is supposedly "confirmed town"? I
missed
didn't give a shit about that memo.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5524 (isolation #44) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:44 am

Post by AGar »

In post 5057, Transcend wrote:
In post 5052, beeboy wrote:
In post 5050, Transcend wrote:varsoon is nearly conf town unless there's like a scum doctor which is probably not possible since there was a commuter.

because my report d1 says that he was "visited".

so until any town role claims a visit on varsoon, i'm clearing him.
What other results do you have?
i'm ONLY TWO SHOT :(

dunnstral visited someone is my other report.
And where did this change? Why is he suddenly not two shot?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5525 (isolation #45) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:45 am

Post by AGar »

In post 5417, Transcend wrote:Transcend: 2 shot Motion Detector
Like when did this change.

This is dumb guys, stop being dumb.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5526 (isolation #46) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:47 am

Post by AGar »

Oh, I see, he changed his claim too.

Actually, please do lynch me because I'm done with you fucking morons.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5532 (isolation #47) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:33 am

Post by AGar »

In post 5531, Transcend wrote:I went on implosion hence why i said he was 100% town.
Wait you DIDN'T see motion on implosion?

That doesn't compute.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”