Micro 615: The Walking Dead: Episode 5 (GAME OVER)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Mon May 30, 2016 3:40 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

VOTE: Something_Smart

hello hello
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Mon May 30, 2016 4:11 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

is that a joke or a serious 3p claim?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (isolation #2) » Tue May 31, 2016 7:45 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 34, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 33, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 32, Something_Smart wrote:but you were already voting him
Ya but the first vote was super rvs. Him answering for me was legitimately scummy
Why is that, and
why did you not just say "vote is now serious"?
I don't like this question one bit

VOTE: Something_Smart
Vote is now serious :cool:
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:08 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Something_Smart wrote:@Guilty: what about it don't you like?
It's written as if you have a phrase ("vote is now serious") that you want him to say, and are pressuring him on the basis of not literally saying that phrase.

It's not a logical way to scumhunt, seems more like just finding something arbitrary to make a push on. Further, I don't see how shotty's response to that question is likely to help townies sort him. What were you looking for in his response?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (isolation #4) » Tue May 31, 2016 9:11 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 49, Something_Smart wrote:I was looking to see if he'd fumble (for instance by admitting he knew his vote was already there when he obviously didn't).
I know he's since said that he didn't know his vote was there, but why were you assuming it's obvious that he didn't? I've done the exact same thing before as town, just using a vote again for emphasis.
In post 49, Something_Smart wrote:Finally, I'd like to know why you called it a "push".
If you are scum (and shotty town), and he answered your question awkwardly, you could use his response to justify a vote for him. I'm not saying that's necessarily what you were doing, but that's what I was thinking it could be when I said it "seems more like just finding something arbitrary to make a push on". It looked like a scummy question.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I think S_S is town
UNVOTE:
In post 54, drmyshottyizsik wrote:This is a complete misrep of what happened. It was a perfectly fine question. Why are you making a bid deal ou of someone making a not so big deal out of something?
Where am I making a big deal in my posts? If you show me where I "made a big deal", I'll answer this.
In post 55, Something_Smart wrote:Ok I'll rephrase that then. @Guilty what do you think about BBT's and mollie's comments regarding each other?
Mollie's comments I thought were pretty NAI. I liked BBT's so I wasn't a fan of mollie's , but town!mollie and I have disagreed on reads before so I didn't see much there yet.

some scumreads
:

WhiteLight feels over-explainy, especially . I also think they're making way too much out of shotty's "intent" to hammer, I didn't read it as a serious intent for a lynch.

but javajoe is worse
In post 110, Javajoe24 wrote:Post 85 is a total scum slip in my opinion.
And from my experience with suz she has been right every time!
So...

VOTE: shotty

Why would you intend to hammer someone that you are not confident is scum? Especially with so much time left in the day.
I do not like that gambit that SS pulled though, and he is definitely my second scum read
This is both deflecting blame for his shotty vote onto WhiteLight slot, and then also setting up for a SS lynch if a shotty lynch goes through on D1.
VOTE: javajoe

^
This is L-1
(current voters are shotty, mollie, WhiteLight, me)

finally,
In post 103, Something_Smart wrote:His play here seems not as logical
:igmeou:
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:23 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

k now I'm confused as to why shotty was aggressive with respect to the S_S wagon but then suddenly backs off on the javajoe wagon

like that's absurdly inconsistent
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Maverick if you think Mollie is town then why are you still voting her?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'm kinda getting a little bit of a townvibe from java now, he's not pretending to scumhunt and that makes me think he believes his claim can get him out of a lynch

VOTE: WhiteLight
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 182, Something_Smart wrote:Guilty, what is it about WhiteLight you dislike so much? So far I have been reading their posts as pretty genuine. I see a huge difference between their ISO here and in this game, and among others reminds me very much of the beeboy from this game (particularly this post), where he was super obvtown.
"dislike so much"? Are you framing my posts?

I don't feel like WhiteLight has scumhunted nor advanced the game, and I think their push on shotty is jumping at low hanging fruit. feels embellished and like they're over justifying their vote - "scum that cannot afford to lose a mislynch" only 80 posts into the game? And then I didn't care for either, instead of defending what they said, they resort to "no u" as a response to shotty pushing a possible slip.

I also don't see the differences in the ISOs that you're talking about, though I only did an extremely cursory skim. Can you be more specific? And why are you townreading ? There's no content there, it's just fluff. Why do you think that post cannot come from scum?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:37 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 201, SirCakez wrote:My read on GL is sinking.199 reminds me of the nitpicky stuff he used as scum in College Mafia.
What's nitpicky about it exactly? Do you disagree with what I said?
In post 204, SirCakez wrote:I have experience with him as town and I read him correctly (pretty old though).
Also I'm pretty sure we've never been town together (in Molla's Grand Idea Mafia Mini you were scum), so what experience were you referring to here?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:04 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 210, SirCakez wrote:Things like "feels embellished and like they're over justifying their vote" feel really nitpicky to me. And I do disagree, I'm leaning town on them.
GIM was multiball so reads were mostly legit there.
So Cakez, you agree with this?
In post 87, WhiteLight wrote:Shotty scum reading SS feels like scum that cannot afford to lose a mislynch
Because to me that looks like a really contrived narrative, and I'm pretty shocked so many people are TRing WhiteLight for it
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Caught up since my last posts, not much has changed for me. Maverick went from null to scumlean for . Waffley and he's pushing on S_S for the meta argument, yet somehow not seeming to care about sorting S_S's alignment. I'm not even particularly sure what the goal of that post was as he complains that java claimed but then also is suggesting that S_S should be voting java instead of WL.

Still think WL is the best lynch for today, their push on java on the basis of his claim is terrible. And
In post 310, WhiteLight wrote:We are being scum read for not playing to your guys expectations that is not meta that is just stupid.

~Bee
is 100% a "scum feeling caught for dumb reasons" post.

Also, having just played a game as scum where I spent weeks bullshitting a push on town!Cakez in LYLO, this looks very similar to his town game again.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'd like BBT to get in here and move his vote and for the nonvoters to vote. It helps me a lot more to have wagons build and fall to see where people go.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I still prefer WL lynch to java lynch

also Cakez I think you're just salty about college mafia, your scumread towards me is somewhat ridiculous. I'm the only one with a Mav scumread and I'll take the credit when he flips scum please and thank you
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

also I literally started the WL wagon so how am I "jumping on"?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Their frustration at being wagoned did not feel town to me, especially when contrasted with java's play. If we're lynching between the two claims I think WL is scummier.

I think Cakez is town but I think his reads are bad. What do you mean 'well poisoning'? I'm not saying he's scummy for misreading me so I don't know where you're getting that from.

Yes I'm bussing mav :roll: Why would a scum!GL call out a vocal scumread on a buddy that's receiving no negative attention whatsoever?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

shotty looks like VI to me. I don't like the vast majority of what he says but he doesn't vibe like he's trying to fake consistency or pass off as looking town. I also didn't like the WL push on him so that gave him some town points
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

also I thought was particularly town
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I really only didn't like that L-1 vote on shotty, ever since then I think java has looked town. Like I said, I think scum fakeclaiming would have tried harder to appear useful, and I also think scum!java would be fighting hard for a mislynch on the cop if WL were town 2-shot cop and java were scum.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:29 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

one wagon has the vast majority of support

the other has just me pushing it

HMMMM I WONDER WHICH ONE IS THE ONE THAT SCUM WANT

is cute. S_S this game will be a learning experience for you :] half of your reads are entirely predicated on java being scum, and you assume that people who
defend
java are more likely to be his partner.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:49 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

@Smart - BBT, me. "His read on java is questionable"? I guess technically the BBT read is assuming it's TvS rather than java being scum
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:50 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Regardless my point stands that you have a very fixed way of looking at the game right now and I strongly disagree with it
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:05 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Lol at Cakez calling Mav an easy scumread and then scumreading java.

Java is town, WL is scum. Java not trying to scumhunt at L-1 before claiming IS towny, S_S. Again, you're tunneled into your own java read. Scum!java would have
every incentive
to fake scumhunt,
especially
if he thought he was gonna be CC'd on an investigative claim.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:11 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Because WL was the counterwagon and so with a CC they can get the investigative lynched for free

Plus they claimed 2 shot cop so theoretically their claim will still have utility if java flips town. I don't think it'd be as easy as you think it is to lynch WL D2 if java flips town.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:37 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

@shotty - nah

plus dueling 1v1 wagons is the best way to get reads, distracting it with votes dispersing elsewhere serves no benefit at this juncture
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #26) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:08 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

BBT what's your read on WL
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

how the fuck am I hopping around? I've advocated your lynch basically the whole game. Further, "no one thinks it's odd"? Do shotty, Cakes, and S_S - all of whom have questioned my stances or scumread me - count as no one?

Seriously guys listen to me WL is scum
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Also mav. If you're accusing shotty of buddying then that means you think java is town? Unless you're using the term incorrectly? Explain your point in 493
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

What's my conclusion, S_S
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (isolation #30) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:10 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 507, Maverick1102 wrote:
In post 497, GuiltyLion wrote:Also mav. If you're accusing shotty of buddying then that means you think java is town? Unless you're using the term incorrectly? Explain your point in 493
Someone's eager to jump to conclusions regarding my opinion. I happen to to scumread shotty to an extent. Lesser than Java, but it just looks to me like 'oh, that's the play we're going with' and I'm surprised more people aren't alarmed by it.
Way to parrot what S_S said, which still never made any sense to begin with.

Do you understand what buddying is? Buddying refers to when scum sucks up to a town player to make the town player feel like their opinion is right and that scum is also town.

Therefore, shotty can only be buddying if java is town. Scum can't buddy scum, that's not a valid use of the phrase.

So it's completely inconsistent to have your vote on someone and then also say another player is buddying them. Java and shotty may both be scum, but in that case whatever shotty was doing wasn't buddying. If you're saying shotty is buddying, then your vote should absolutely not be on java.

Your defensive reaction to my question was bad, and I still don't understand your position. So do you think shotty and java are scumbuddies?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:35 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 520, Maverick1102 wrote: You all seem very pre-occupied with a piece of terminology without understanding the intent behind it. Shotty has quickly gone from wanting to lynch Java to suddenly agreeing with him and hopping on the counter-counter-wagon on me. This looks to me like a scumteam that's realised that the bus is too obvious and that a Java lynch would significantly hurt them. All of a sudden in comes lurkbait Maverick, I use a piece of terminology (which to be honest, doesn't carry alignment-indicative bias, it's an action) which they can jump on.
First off, the terminology is important because saying shotty is "buddying" java does not mean anything close to what you just said in this paragraph here. That's WHY I asked you to explain your point in 493, because your actions were not reflected in your words.

Next, let's tackle the logic now that you've actually elaborated. I really doubt scum!shotty would be partners with java here. You think shotty didn't know beforehand that bussing your partner in a micro significantly hurts the scumteam? He just happened to realize this once java hit L-1? And you think he'd suddenly do a very visible 180 and draw attention to himself just to try to save a doomed partner, because otherwise his bussing position was "too obvious"?

Doesn't seem like cohesive analysis to me.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:49 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Sorry, I'll try to dial back my tone a bit if you feel personally attacked.

however, scum must be shown no mercy or sympathy for any manipulative evil pseudologic that they may try to bring forth in this town, and I will not cease in my efforts to expose them :wink:
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (isolation #33) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:50 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Mav what is your read on BBT
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Sigh

Some final reads from java would be nice

Everyone should take stock of how much scum hunting WL has done since their claim.

Also yes Mav I think you may be scum. This weekend I'll read that game that Mollie mentioned. If I'm wrong about you I'd look at BBT.

Smart I discredit you because I think your efforts at scumhunting aren't right, especially if they're concluding with a scumread on me. You are looking for scum that don't fit your preconceived notions of town play, instead of looking for town that don't fit your preconceived notions of scum play. If you did the latter you might start seeing things from my perspective.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (isolation #35) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:58 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

But what reads of yours have I discredited other than java scum, GL scum, and WL town? Why would I let a townread push someone I don't think is scum, or call out someone I KNOW isn't scum?

also funny that you missed my point completely. What was the case against java again? Why did mollie vote him? Did my point about WL look like a push to you, with two days until deadline when the lynch is already abundantly clear? I had reasons for saying that, which I don't think you've fully considered.

Also why did you say "
trying
to townread Java"? Was that word choice intentional, and if so, why?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (isolation #36) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:54 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

And yet everyone else is saying it's scummy that javajoe didn't scumhunt

I wasn't trying to push WL, trying to see how mollie/BBT/mav reacted to that. I basically said as much yesterday
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (isolation #37) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:54 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

also WL was never going to be the lynch after they counterclaimed javajoe with a much more powerful version of their claim, so the context of "stopped scumhunting" is completely different
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (isolation #38) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:55 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

whenever people push the "hard defending a buddy" argument, it's always scum trying to tie bullshit associations.

If I was partner with javajoe here I would not staunchly defend him when he's the obvious lynch. It's like you guys have no respect for good scumplay :roll:
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (isolation #39) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:56 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

also S_S asking everyone about their thoughts on meek reeks. Especially asking javajoe
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (isolation #40) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:56 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

EBWOP - me* instead of meek, phoneposting sorry
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:15 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

scum setting up a mislynch. Is your read on java gonna change based on what he thinks my alignment is? If he does flip scum, you can WIFOM his answer to make me look scummy however you want
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #42) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:03 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 627, SirCakez wrote:I'm thinking GL for a buddy currently though
god sometimes it's like I'm just playing a different game than everyone else

I promise you I am not scumbuddies with java and even I were, there's no chance I'd ever play this way

ftr I agree java not giving any reads before lynch makes him more likely scum
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (isolation #43) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:35 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

smart your fixation on me is really scummy at this point. First I'm scum with java, now I'm scum if java is town. Like what

I have seen you do very little in the past half week other than talk about how scummy I am while agreeing that java needs to be lynched. If java flips town then that last post is rotating for a second ML

Unfortunately it looks like I might be lynched if java flips scum here, and I can see why townies would think that despite the fact that I'm town, but I will absolutely not stand for suggesting that I should be lynched if java flips town.

You want to talk weakly justified town reads, let's talk your original town read on WL for posting meaningless fluff, and your subsequent scumread->townread again progression
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (isolation #44) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Well my vote today is obvious

VOTE: WhiteLight

Lynch me if you must, but my flip will confirm that I was exactly right d1.

SirCakez is a possible partner with how he jumped on without doubting WL at all, despite suggesting that cop/rolecop in a micro was possible yesterday.

Also like, seriously, cop and role cop AND Mollie claiming protective in a micro? WL investigated the one person pushing them? I think it should be kinda obvious that I'm town tbh
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (isolation #45) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Hi Mollie! I'm actually about to go to EDC tonight so I can't talk long, what's up

WL - because I correctly called you as scum, ofc. And there's literally no way that town has a BG/rolecop/cop in a game
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (isolation #46) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 700, Something_Smart wrote:(Also interesting is that GL didn't claim.)
This is incredibly scummy.

Anyway, I claim
T-Dog, town tracker
. That's why I knew WL was scum fakeclaiming, because tracker/rolecop makes complete sense whereas cop/rolecop makes none. I tracked Mav yesterday and he went nowhere, so he's very likely town.

I believe in mollie's protective claim as well, given her play. I'm looking at WL-S_S scumteam, but wildcard SirCakez because even though he looks pretty town on the surface I find his inconsistency on WL's claim rather baffling.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (isolation #47) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

because there's a lot more useful information in me laying low. You can hunt for WL associatives and I wasn't likely to eat a NK. Why would I have claimed yesterday?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (isolation #48) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

lmao at the scum freaking out now that they know using me as a mislynch isn't going to work

WL - yes. I tried to wagon you and no one was buying it. It is entirely legit - my options were reveal myself and still possibly not get you lynched, to likely eat a NK, or let him get mislynched for guaranteed scum lynch tomorrow.

S_S - if you were town, you'd see why. I've left boatloads of useful information in letting this little skit play out, and now IMO it's pretty much a guaranteed town win as long as we lynch WL and then {S_S, SirCakez}.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (isolation #49) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

re:, am I having an easy time lynching WL today? :roll:

My reason is to generate associative reads. Like, the fact that you don't see that just highlights that you're not town. Even if I got lynched before I claimed, it'd be pretty clear that a)WL was scum and b)whoever didn't doubt WL's push on me, or doubted it in a transparently fake way, was probably the partner.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (isolation #50) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

wow I didn't even get to make last reads?!?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (isolation #51) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Anyway remember to lynch WL after my flip
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (isolation #52) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

also sorry for kinda fading on this game this day phase, EDC was wild and I'm only just now basically recovered
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (isolation #53) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

^still scum
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #54) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I can't just spit out reads on a whim, each one must be carefully considered and weighed against the entirety of the evidence at hand :]
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (isolation #55) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Spoiler: waiting on my flip like
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (isolation #56) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

^didn't you say you had a guilty on me? Why are you posturing as if I could be town?

Spoiler: my reaction to that last WL post
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (isolation #57) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:46 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'm still aliveeee
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (isolation #58) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:07 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

gg town, very well played

Smart you should read my first couple posts in the maf thread :] Sorry I was condescending but that was 100% in persona

Radja after thinking about it I think the setup is pretty balanced, just very swingy. If things had gone differently in another universe where everything went well for us it would have been an easy scum win, unfortunately WL was on point with their investigations and we didn't sow a lot of discord in the town. I said in the dead/maf thread I knew this was a strong town and so we got rolled, I def could have played D2 better for sure.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (isolation #59) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:40 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

also my logic in the maf thread about WL not investigating me was super dumb because I wasn't thinking about how they had already outed themselves and so they might as well investigate scumread #1. I cringe when I read that post hahaha
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (isolation #60) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:00 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

yeah shotty, we should have thought about that strategy before I claimed tracker hahah

I think I would've still been a LYLO lynch though, even if you did flip framer first
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (isolation #61) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:16 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

consensus? I had you down as scum Mav :cool:

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”