[SETUP] Cops' Dilemma

This forum is for discussion of individual Open Setups, including theoretical balance.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:00 am

Post by Realeo »

Wouldn't this be easier for town to treat this game as mountainous? I personally as cop find it unreasonable risk to have potential fake report and double death.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:34 pm

Post by Realeo »

So it is optimal for cop to check N1, due to power of info for mafia but redirector can't redirect to the scared loner. So the most optimal move for mafia is to mess up with their report, right?

I want to run computer simulation, but I want to confirm my observation first.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:00 am

Post by Realeo »

This setup flusters me because there is no equilibrium strategy.

I mean, a good setup should have no or few equilibrium strategy but I just don't know =p

I will try to give this setup another math trial, but at this point, it's a question whether this is a bug or a feature.

Return to “Open Setup Discussion”