Would doing a "Players Who Have Been Permabanned Mafia" get

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:35 am

Post by PokerFace »

TSQ ran a game once where roles were named after players and written in poor taste. Game was stopped by the administration during day 1 because of all the trolling and bad things being said about people. You could name a role after someone if it was in good taste and respected the person it was designed after but if you made fun of the person, I feel you'd go down a similar path and since these people were all perma banned and you already gave them funny names... chances are it won't work

Edit: I think TSQ ran that game, tried to find it in the theme parks archives this morning and couldn't. So maybe someone else ran it?
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:24 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 12, Vi wrote:
In post 7, PokerFace wrote:TSQ ran a game once where roles were named after players and written in poor taste. Game was stopped by the administration during day 1 because of all the trolling and bad things being said about people. You could name a role after someone if it was in good taste and respected the person it was designed after but if you made fun of the person, I feel you'd go down a similar path and since these people were all perma banned and you already gave them funny names... chances are it won't work

Edit: I think TSQ ran that game, tried to find it in the theme parks archives this morning and couldn't. So maybe someone else ran it?

Quagmire and dahill1. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=8540
Ahh The$tatu$Quo certainly explains why my search failed and why I thought it was TSQ. I apoligize for discrediting the real TSQ. I have no recolection of reconer and quadz games similar to this idea. I may have missed those games happening completely
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly

Return to “General Discussion”