Would doing a "Players Who Have Been Permabanned Mafia" get

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by PJ. »

I think naming your role after a banned user is fine, but there is definitely a way to do it in bad taste. DrMyShottyIsSick the PGO or something is fine. Drmyshottyissick the lying scumbag asstroll piece of shit village idiot would probably be in bad taste. And any type of flavor based on the reason they are permabanned would probably also be in bad taste.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 18, Killthestory wrote:
In post 17, PJ. wrote:I think naming your role after a banned user is fine, but there is definitely a way to do it in bad taste. DrMyShottyIsSick the PGO or something is fine. Drmyshottyissick the lying scumbag asstroll piece of shit village idiot would probably be in bad taste. And any type of flavor based on the reason they are permabanned would probably also be in bad taste.
i am very glad you gave exampls as to what would be in poor taste and what wouldn't be.
I'm glad you appreciated it. To be clear. Shotty is a lying scumbag piece of shit. And one that got WAY too many chances.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by PJ. »

Unless Shotty's role pm has a restriction that the plAyer must only post from Wendy's cash registers, I think the game will be a failure.

Return to “General Discussion”