Town Mafioso
JarJarDrinks (1):
I Am Innocent

Not Voting (2):
Tam, Trivium

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2016-07-18 18:00:00)
Last edited by Nahdia on Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

So, in your opinion, is scum more likely to post reasoning?
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 451, MURDERCAT wrote:So, in your opinion, is scum more likely to post reasoning?
No.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

If this:
In post 448, iraonavp wrote:
In post 444, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 439, MURDERCAT wrote:Don't you think that scum is more likely to try to blend in? Don't you think it looks townie when you provide reasoning for your opinions?
Yes. Yes.
Why:
In post 452, iraonavp wrote:
In post 451, MURDERCAT wrote:So, in your opinion, is scum more likely to post reasoning?
No.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 213, JaeReed wrote:
In post 61, Trivium wrote:Well, his basis apparently was that I sounded like I knew what I was doing. First of all I don't, and second of all that's not a town tell. Scum would come up with something like this to get somebody to stop pressuring them, whereas town wouldn't be trying to get people off of them that way. However, I don't believe that that's enough of a basis to lynch someone for. I think based on how fast this wagon formed, there's probably scum on it.
Yup, that's his "basis" and it's not something to townread someone for. You had posts by that point which I would have accepted as reasons to townread you. Instead he came back with something NAI and more personality related. Hence, no real basis. The wagon came about for pressure on the slot, not to lynch him.
It was a slight read and it is a good basis to read someone as town-aligned. Confidence is alignment indicative...

We clearly don't think in the same way and I see that you're being difficult to deal with.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 453, MURDERCAT wrote:If this:
In post 439, MURDERCAT wrote:Don't you think that scum is more likely to try to blend in? Don't you think it looks townie when you provide reasoning for your opinions?
Yes. Yes.
Why:
No.
No.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 454, iraonavp wrote:Confidence is alignment indicative...
Incorrect.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

That is not an answer. If scum is more likely to try to blend in and it looks townie when you provide reasoning, why is scum not more likely to provide reasoning?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 455, iraonavp wrote:
In post 453, MURDERCAT wrote:If this:
Yes. Yes.
Why:
No.
No.
That's not an answer.

If you think scum are more likely to try to blend in, and that it's townie to provide reasoning for your opinion, then it follows that scum are more likely to provide reasoning because they're trying to blend in and look town.

What about this statement is something you don't follow?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 457, MURDERCAT wrote:That is not an answer. If scum is more likely to try to blend in and it looks townie when you provide reasoning, why is scum not more likely to provide reasoning?
..Y'know what... You can just be my official spokesperson.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

heheh
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

Iraon, I expect you to answer that, don't think you can come back on tomorrow and ignore it.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by Trivium »

Iraon is dodging like hell. I mean wow it seems like he has the ability to ignore everything all the time. Sorry if I don't quite understand what just went down because I didn't read a lot of it, but I can see iraon dodging every question that comes to him. I've seen it before coming from flustered town though, and I think the last 2 pages were just a WIFOM bomb. I'm not sure what to make of this.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by Trivium »

I dunno maybe he wasn't quite dodging or anything like that... I think that was just an inability to answer the question because of miscommunication.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by Accountant »

Don't engage with iraon, he knows he's caught and is jamming up the thread with pages of evasive bs and accusing everyone who jumps on him.
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 463, Trivium wrote:I dunno maybe he wasn't quite dodging or anything like that... I think that was just an inability to answer the question because of miscommunication.
You sound a lot like you're scum unsure whether to bus or save your partner right now dude

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 457, MURDERCAT wrote:That is not an answer. If scum is more likely to try to blend in and it looks townie when you provide reasoning, why is scum not more likely to provide reasoning?
Because it's clear WIFOM. If that was the case, then it wouldn't look town-aligned. Then if that was the case, it would look town-aligned. And so on. It's really simple to understand, if you were town-aligned and not just pretending to be stubborn you would've gotten it by now. JaeReed I don't have such expectations of now.

You never even explicitly agreed with what Accountant said, you're just trying to make me look bad and defend Accountant because I accused both of you and you know I will react poorly to pressure. It's so obvious that those questions were set up to try and draw to this conclusion.

JaeReed, you think both the players who are most likely scum-aligned are town-aligned, and you think I'm scum-aligned. Just horrible...
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 462, Trivium wrote:Iraon is dodging like hell. I mean wow it seems like he has the ability to ignore everything all the time. Sorry if I don't quite understand what just went down because I didn't read a lot of it, but I can see iraon dodging every question that comes to him. I've seen it before coming from flustered town though, and I think the last 2 pages were just a WIFOM bomb. I'm not sure what to make of this.
No, I answered every question I can. It's just that MURDERCAT pretends like I didn't answer the question and asks it again, to create the illusion that I am being evasive.
In post 461, MURDERCAT wrote:Iraon, I expect you to answer that, don't think you can come back on tomorrow and ignore it.
Like, this is completely out of place. I already answered myself literally 3 times before when he asked the same thing, he's just trying to make it look like I didn't answer when I already did.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by Accountant »

Notice how by abusing obfuscating stupidity ira has completely managed to avoid giving any opinions on the re-read/catch-up he is supposedly doing.

Because it's clear WIFOM. If that was the case, then it wouldn't look town-aligned. Then if that was the case, it would look town-aligned. And so on. It's really simple to understand, if you were town-aligned and not just pretending to be stubborn you would've gotten it by now. JaeReed I don't have such expectations of now.
HOW THE FUCK IS THIS WIFOM DUDE

Even in that case people would just say both town and mafia give reasoning so its null. This is absolutely terrible reasoning. Why do you not expect jae to understand but murdercat has to understand your shoddy reasoning or else hes scum??

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by Accountant »

No, I answered every question I can. It's just that MURDERCAT pretends like I didn't answer the question and asks it again, to create the illusion that I am being evasive.
Except jae also thinks the same. Is jae also mafia contributing to the illusion? Holy shit your arguments are downright absurd

iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 464, Accountant wrote:Don't engage with iraon, he knows he's caught and is jamming up the thread with pages of evasive bs and accusing everyone who jumps on him.
No, that's just what you're saying so nobody changes their mind and you lose your position. If I was really scum-aligned then you wouldn't need to tell other people to ignore me, it's just you're afraid that what I'm saying will get through to enough people and you will lose your mislynch.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Accountant »

You never even explicitly agreed with what Accountant said, you're just trying to make me look bad and defend Accountant because I accused both of you and you know I will react poorly to pressure. It's so obvious that those questions were set up to try and draw to this conclusion.
Hue hue hue poor me i react poorly to pressure, if you see me do anything bad its because of this and totally not because im scum hue hue hue

iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 468, Accountant wrote:Notice how by abusing obfuscating stupidity ira has completely managed to avoid giving any opinions on the re-read/catch-up he is supposedly doing.
I still haven't read up properly yet, people keep posting and it distracts me. I have done some reading up however.

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS WIFOM DUDE

Even in that case people would just say both town and mafia give reasoning so its null. This is absolutely terrible reasoning. Why do you not expect jae to understand but murdercat has to understand your shoddy reasoning or else hes scum??
Yes, it is null, that's what I said so many times already!

Because JaeReed is town-aligned but is accidentally playing to help the scum-aligned players.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 469, Accountant wrote:
Except jae also thinks the same. Is jae also mafia contributing to the illusion? Holy shit your arguments are downright absurd
You do realize JaeReed is innocent child...

You and MURDERCAT are scum-aligned trying to make me look bad. JaeReed is just mislead.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 471, Accountant wrote:
Hue hue hue poor me i react poorly to pressure, if you see me do anything bad its because of this and totally not because im scum hue hue hue
What?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”