Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

Here's the thing Iraon, your posts don't make sense. The questions I asked were actually all legitimate attempts to understand you position. When you just say things like "look at this it's ridiculous" that's not enough for me to know if you are town or scum. Understanding
why
you think it is ridiculous is what I need from you. I see you think it's wifom, but do you really think that scum is going to act scummy to wifom? Isn't scum's goal to try to look townie?
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 492, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 487, JarJarDrinks wrote:Man I have too many. Even MC is looking better to me lately.
Lol I'm obv town and you know it
This is an extremely scum-aligned post and even if I wasn't reading MURDERCAT as scum-aligned already I would be.

He doesn't really think that he's obviously town-aligned, this is early day 1 and multiple people have been trying to lynch him. It's entirely bluster...
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 477, iraonavp wrote:
In post 216, JaeReed wrote:Actually, not sure on Mafioso being town. The insistence that Triv is dumb town pings me in a large way.
See, you are just saying anyone who disagrees with you is scum-aligned, but you're actually the one who's wrong because of previous fragile opinions.

I think that Town Mafioso is somewhat town-aligned, anyway. Probably my strongest town-aligned read other than JaeReed, I don't have many town-aligned reads yet.
1) Incorrect. I am saying people who just handwave a super scummy looking person as "dumb town" ping me because that's an easy way to give an opinion on your partner who is under pressure without flat out defending them. You've been trying to discredit the confirmed town for a while now, which comes across as completely scummy, if you must know. If you think I'm wrong then engage with me on why I'm wrong with actual reasons that aren't just "hurr you're wrong I'm right even though my cursory not-quite-answers to Murder actually support your theory and not mine because WIFOM". Guess what? I can do that too. Occam's razor. The simple explanation is often the correct one. Simple explanations?
JJD is town because he's not trying to look town and instead trying to scumhunt and apply pressure where it's needed.
Accountant is town for having the exact same thought process as me, the confirmed town.
Murder is town because my experience with Murder tells me he's town.
I can throw what you're doing with your WIFOM argument right back at you by using a different one.
2) You look like lost town with your lack of townreads... and I still want to lynch you because at this stage you're noisy and cluttering the thread with the most useless posts I have ever seen come from town OR mafia.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 488, Accountant wrote:

How would you expect scum to react to the back and forth with Ira if Ira was indeed town? Because if I had to point a finger at anything to describe it it'd be what Trivium posted around that time.
"Hey guys, I'll be busy for the next day so I won't be around to post much. [insert previously established strong read] is still town/scum." then sit back and watch ira dig his own grave
Fair point.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 494, Trivium wrote:
In post 487, JarJarDrinks wrote:Man I have too many. Even MC is looking better to me lately.
NO. NOT THIS. ANYTHING BUT THIS.
I need to elaborate on this because I really want to drive the message home- Don't say you're obvious town. Last game I played we had a mafia member constantly assert they were obvious town until everybody just believed them, and I don't want the fact that the IC thinks you're town to create a scum win for you. I townread you, but don't do this.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 499, Trivium wrote:
In post 496, iraonavp wrote:

How would you expect scum to react to the back and forth with Ira if Ira was indeed town? Because if I had to point a finger at anything to describe it it'd be what Trivium posted around that time.
"Hey guys, I'll be busy for the next day so I won't be around to post much. [insert previously established strong read] is still town/scum." then sit back and watch ira dig his own grave
See, look! MURDERCAT probably told Accountant in the mafia chat that if I was accused that I would dig my own grave, how would Accountant know that I usually get mislynched otherwise?
This is paranoia, but it's reaching paranoia. Scummy paranoia. Aware that the mafia have daychat paranoia.
Yes, they do have day talk...

It's not paranoid, this is actually what they did.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 501, iraonavp wrote:
This is an extremely scum-aligned post and even if I wasn't reading MURDERCAT as scum-aligned already I would be.

He doesn't really think that he's obviously town-aligned, this is early day 1 and multiple people have been trying to lynch him. It's entirely bluster...
Let's try this again. What evidence do you have that makes you think I don't really think I'm obviously town-aligned?
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 486, Accountant wrote:At this point I frankly wouldnt be surprised if ira tried to pusb a theory about this being secretly a bastard game and jae is the mafia IC. It wouldn't be any sillier than his other theories tbh

Oh god im doing the thing I said not to do, gonna pop out now before he drags me into a 50 page gandalf wall of re-read blocking
No, obviously I wouldn't say that. Stop misrepresenting me, my other posts are not silly.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 491, iraonavp wrote:
In post 479, JaeReed wrote:
In post 465, Accountant wrote:
In post 463, Trivium wrote:I dunno maybe he wasn't quite dodging or anything like that... I think that was just an inability to answer the question because of miscommunication.
You sound a lot like you're scum unsure whether to bus or save your partner right now dude
You are no longer one of my representatives. I thought he looked like gleeful scum.

They are reacting to the back and forth by starting it and trying to lynch me...

I clearly answered MURDERCAT's question, then he kept asking it in different ways and acted all aggressive about it, he didn't really want to know my answer, he wanted to bait me into responding. I don't see what's so hard to understand about that. And Accountant is just fueling the fire, trying to lynch me.
You didn't answer it satisfactorily any time that you were asked and that's why it keeps having to be reworded and you're getting pushed on it. Like you are either a victim of severe communication issues or you're trying to dodge answering the question to a satisfactory level because you can't answer it satisfactorily.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 491, iraonavp wrote:
In post 479, JaeReed wrote:
In post 465, Accountant wrote:
In post 463, Trivium wrote:I dunno maybe he wasn't quite dodging or anything like that... I think that was just an inability to answer the question because of miscommunication.
You sound a lot like you're scum unsure whether to bus or save your partner right now dude
You are no longer one of my representatives. I thought he looked like gleeful scum.

They are reacting to the back and forth by starting it and trying to lynch me...

I clearly answered MURDERCAT's question, then he kept asking it in different ways and acted all aggressive about it, he didn't really want to know my answer, he wanted to bait me into responding. I don't see what's so hard to understand about that. And Accountant is just fueling the fire, trying to lynch me.
In post 499, Trivium wrote:
In post 496, iraonavp wrote:

See, look! MURDERCAT probably told Accountant in the mafia chat that if I was accused that I would dig my own grave, how would Accountant know that I usually get mislynched otherwise?
This is paranoia, but it's reaching paranoia. Scummy paranoia. Aware that the mafia have daychat paranoia.
I forgot they had daychat lmao
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 504, Trivium wrote:
I need to elaborate on this because I really want to drive the message home- Don't say you're obvious town. Last game I played we had a mafia member constantly assert they were obvious town until everybody just believed them, and I don't want the fact that the IC thinks you're town to create a scum win for you. I townread you, but don't do this.
I am saying that because I
am
obvious town. And I will continue to say it, if I wish to poke fun at people who know it's true but are pretending I am not as townie as I actually am.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by Accountant »

Mafia is confirmed to have daytalk Triv
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 500, MURDERCAT wrote:Here's the thing Iraon, your posts don't make sense. The questions I asked were actually all legitimate attempts to understand you position. When you just say things like "look at this it's ridiculous" that's not enough for me to know if you are town or scum. Understanding
why
you think it is ridiculous is what I need from you. I see you think it's wifom, but do you really think that scum is going to act scummy to wifom? Isn't scum's goal to try to look townie?
This is a reachout, ira. Learn to recognize this.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 506, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 501, iraonavp wrote:

Let's try this again. What evidence do you have that makes you think I don't really think I'm obviously town-aligned?
You voted me under the pretense of trying to get a better read on me when voting me does nothing.
You faked a response to the fake dayvig by saying that you were town-aligned when you knew for certain that it didn't exist, there was no point to say that you were town-aligned.
You repeatedly attempted to make me look suspicious by asking questions while not caring about their answers, then pretending as if I evaded the question. It was a pretty good trick, it tricked Trivium at least.
Other people were voting you and found you suspicious.

This isn't what you'd say if you were town-aligned, you would just shrug it off if you were that confident in yourself.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:29 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 501, iraonavp wrote: He knows that he's town-aligned, this is early day 1 and mafia have been trying to mislynch him.
FTFY
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:29 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 510, MURDERCAT wrote:
am
obvious town. And I will continue to say it, if I wish to poke fun at people who know it's true but are pretending I am not as townie as I actually am.
This needs to stop right the fuck now. I am not having this happen again. Explain why you're townie. I can't believe I'm agreeing with the grasping for straws iraonscum.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 500, MURDERCAT wrote:Here's the thing Iraon, your posts don't make sense. The questions I asked were actually all legitimate attempts to understand you position. When you just say things like "look at this it's ridiculous" that's not enough for me to know if you are town or scum. Understanding
why
My posts make perfect sense and I explained it so many times...

You absolutely could not have failed to understand my simple position and had to request me to repeat myself so many times because you actually didn't understand. It was all for show.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

These are reasons you think I'm scummy. Why do you think
I
don't think that I look like town?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1, Nahdia wrote:By default, scum possess both day and night chat.
Was already confirmed... We just forgot.

...Someone would have saved iraon from himself by now if he had a partner, surely? :facepalm:
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 515, Trivium wrote:
am
This needs to stop right the fuck now. I am not having this happen again. Explain why you're townie. I can't believe I'm agreeing with the grasping for straws iraonscum.
Lol. You can read me however you want for whatever reasons you want, but there's a reason everyone is town reading me.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 518, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1, Nahdia wrote:By default, scum possess both day and night chat.
Was already confirmed... We just forgot.

...Someone would have saved iraon from himself by now if he had a partner, surely? :facepalm:
I would of just given up and bussed at this point honestly.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 519, MURDERCAT wrote:
am
Lol. You can read me however you want for whatever reasons you want, but there's a reason everyone is town reading me.
NAH. Explain that reason please. And not everyone is townreading you. VOTE: MURDERCAT
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 502, JaeReed wrote:
In post 477, iraonavp wrote:
In post 216, JaeReed wrote:Actually, not sure on Mafioso being town. The insistence that Triv is dumb town pings me in a large way.
See, you are just saying anyone who disagrees with you is scum-aligned, but you're actually the one who's wrong because of previous fragile opinions.

I think that Town Mafioso is somewhat town-aligned, anyway. Probably my strongest town-aligned read other than JaeReed, I don't have many town-aligned reads yet.
1) Incorrect. I am saying people who just handwave a super scummy looking person as "dumb town" ping me because that's an easy way to give an opinion on your partner who is under pressure without flat out defending them.
That's literally what Accountant did, and not at all what Town Mafioso did. So I'm not sure what your point is.
You've been trying to discredit the confirmed town for a while now, which comes across as completely scummy, if you must know. If you think I'm wrong then engage with me on why I'm wrong with actual reasons that aren't just "hurr you're wrong I'm right even though my cursory not-quite-answers to Murder actually support your theory and not mine because WIFOM". Guess what? I can do that too. Occam's razor. The simple explanation is often the correct one. Simple explanations?
You have done nothing but give glib comments like "MURDERCAT is town", I actually explained myself much more. I need to make you realize that you're wrong otherwise I'll get lynched and the scum-aligned players will get away. The explanation is only simple in that case because MURDERCAT and Accountant made the other explanation prohibitively complex to understand.
JJD is town because he's not trying to look town and instead trying to scumhunt and apply pressure where it's needed.
Accountant is town for having the exact same thought process as me, the confirmed town.
Murder is town because my experience with Murder tells me he's town.
I can throw what you're doing with your WIFOM argument right back at you by using a different one.
2) You look like lost town with your lack of townreads... and I still want to lynch you because at this stage you're noisy and cluttering the thread with the most useless posts I have ever seen come from town OR mafia.
It's because they are useless because they repeat the same thing, because I am asked the same question again and again.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

Iraon you may very well be town. You need to prove it to me though. The number 1 most important part of being town is not being mislynch, NOT catching scum. If all of town avoids being mislynched then town will have a perfect win. The way you prove you are town is by walking everyone through your thoughts and why they make sense.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 521, Trivium wrote:
In post 519, MURDERCAT wrote:
am
NAH. Explain that reason please. And not everyone is townreading you. VOTE: MURDERCAT
This vote literally could not intimidate me less.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”