Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:19 am

Post by Accountant »

Notice how hes not denying that its the truth
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:22 am

Post by iraonavp »

It's clearly not the truth and I have always maintained this, that's such a stupid argument... You're just trying to distract me, this conversation is entirely useless.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:24 am

Post by Accountant »

as a general rule I'm not interested in engaging with someone who is confirmed scum in my eyes, all I'll get is BS

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:34 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 598, iraonavp wrote:
In post 554, MURDERCAT wrote:I never said I was confirmed...
You said "obvtown" and it's the same thing, you know what he meant. This is just twisting words and semantic distractions like you did before.
conftown = confirmed town
obvtown = obvious town

Not the same. You can be obvtown (bacde for example) and still be scum. You can't be conftown (me) and still be scum.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:42 am

Post by iraonavp »

I know.

This is just twisting words and semantic distractions like
you
did before.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:43 am

Post by Accountant »

You're accusing the IC of twisting words and semantic distractions?

JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:46 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 605, Accountant wrote:You're accusing the IC of twisting words and semantic distractions?
Yes but it doesn't make me scum because I'm the IC so the reasoning for doing so is to throw shade on me I guess?

Pretty much "don't listen to this person even though they're the only one CONFIRMED to be from a town mindset because they do stuff I don't like"
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:47 am

Post by Accountant »

Well he has to try or else he'd have to admit that the people pushing him have a legitimate point

iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:49 am

Post by iraonavp »

Yes, because you are saying that I am scum-aligned and that both MURDERCAT and Accountant are town-aligned, when if you were sensible you would be able to see that it isn't the case rather than just making broad statements and appealing to your role as if it gives your opinions validity...
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:50 am

Post by iraonavp »

In post 607, Accountant wrote:Well he has to try or else he'd have to admit that the people pushing him have a legitimate point
See, even look at this one post.

Accountant is trying to establish common ground with you and be seen "on your side", so he can manipulate you further (like how he has already done...). There is no other purpose of this post.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:50 am

Post by Accountant »

So is Jae twisting words and abusing semantics or is he making broad statements and being vague

iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:51 am

Post by iraonavp »

It's not a dichotomy and your attempts to present it as one are telling.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:55 am

Post by Accountant »

So you think he's doing both???

JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:55 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 560, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 473, iraonavp wrote:
In post 469, Accountant wrote:
No, I answered every question I can. It's just that MURDERCAT pretends like I didn't answer the question and asks it again, to create the illusion that I am being evasive.
Except jae also thinks the same. Is jae also mafia contributing to the illusion? Holy shit your arguments are downright absurd
You do realize JaeReed is innocent child...

You and MURDERCAT are scum-aligned trying to make me look bad. JaeReed is just mislead.
If you are town, then JaeReed is obviously mislead.

Knowing that, don't you think it could be the case that at least one of (if not both) Accountant and MC are also just mislead townies?
In post 562, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 516, iraonavp wrote:
In post 500, MURDERCAT wrote:Here's the thing Iraon, your posts don't make sense. The questions I asked were actually all legitimate attempts to understand you position. When you just say things like "look at this it's ridiculous" that's not enough for me to know if you are town or scum. Understanding
why
you think it is ridiculous is what I need from you. I see you think it's wifom, but do you really think that scum is going to act scummy to wifom? Isn't scum's goal to try to look townie?
My posts make perfect sense and I explained it so many times...

You absolutely could not have failed to understand my simple position and had to request me to repeat myself so many times because you actually didn't understand. It was all for show.
Ok, I'm going to explain this to you because I actually think you do believe what you say. However, I assure you, that don't make nearly as much sense as you think they do.

Your posts make perfect sense to you, but that's only because you wrote them and you already know exactly what you were trying to say. Everyone else doesn't have that kind of insight.

You would be much better off to really take your time say exactly what it is you are trying to say. Even if it becomes over-simplified, the key word here is "explicit."
I want it noted that this reachout was ignored.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:58 am

Post by Accountant »

What's the significance of that? I mean I get what Xykfyu is trying to do but why does it matter if ira ignored the reachout or not

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:01 am

Post by Nahdia »

Seeking replacement for I Am Innocent.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:05 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 614, Accountant wrote:What's the significance of that? I mean I get what Xykfyu is trying to do but why does it matter if ira ignored the reachout or not
Pre-flip associatives atm. Basically I don't think ira and xk could be a team. xk reached out in a townie way and ira completely ignored it and kept tunnelling their own grave deeper.

They're probably both town.

I want a Trivium lynch today because I feel like that would put things more into perspective for a lot of people. I don't want this day to go on much longer because of how much harder that will make it for people to reread.

Harder to reread = people are less likely to do so after the flip. I want town to reread after the flip with the knowledge of the person being x alignment.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:08 am

Post by iraonavp »

I didn't get a chance to reply to that if I even was going to because you and Accountant are pushing me around, what is your problem seriously.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:09 am

Post by Accountant »

It's not like we post restricted you lol

JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:10 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 608, iraonavp wrote:Yes, because you are saying that I am scum-aligned and that both MURDERCAT and Accountant are town-aligned, when if you were sensible you would be able to see that it isn't the case rather than just making broad statements and appealing to your role as if it gives your opinions validity...
Oh sorry I guess I won't use my role as it's intended to be used.

IC = Confirmed town = Confirmed to be from a town mindset = I AM TRYING TO WIN THE GAME AS TOWN.

So yeah, my opinion does hold some validity. Whether right or wrong everyone should know what I'm saying is 100% genuine. Yet you're trying to push me telling lies for ??? reasons? Ego I presume? Except I don't need to act overly confident this game to get my scumreads lynched. Because as confirmed town I can literally do whatever the fuck I want and I'll never be mislynched. I don't need to put on any kind of facade. I can just say exactly what I think and everyone will know that's the truth but you want to push me deciding to lie for some strange reason so that you can discredit that what I'm saying is honestly me trying to advance my wincon as town.

Like, no wonder people want to lynch you.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:10 am

Post by Nahdia »

Impoetic replaces I Am Innocent.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:11 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 618, Accountant wrote:It's not like we post restricted you lol
You could have responded to anything you wanted and you chose to ONLY respond to us.

That is your choice. This is again why people want to lynch you.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:19 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

UNVOTE:

Guys I need to look at meta again, but ira is probably town. If he was scum I would have expected him to cave in at some point try to please me. I do need to meta though.

VOTE: Triv
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:20 am

Post by Accountant »

Please lynch ira, he is far more scummy than triv.

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:20 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Tell me about his responses are more likely to come from scum, please.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”