Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:50 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 718, Trivium wrote:
In post 714, Tam wrote:
In post 708, Bacde wrote:trivium if you keep pushing iraonavp I'm going to revote you btw
I was just about to say the same thing. Not so much for that reason, but really...
In post 700, Trivium wrote:Scum made a mistake by voting me, because now it seems like they're backing off and don't want to be involved with it anymore. I want to hear from bacde, murdercat, and evilpacman as to why they thought I was scummy.
So, you get that after talking yourself out of a hole, just a little, it's probably the worst idea ever to then attack the very people you just convinced that you weren't an asshole? I'm just sayin'... :roll:
In post 715, Bacde wrote:
In post 712, Trivium wrote:
In post 710, Bacde wrote:trivium who else besides irao is scum

I thought you just said scum unvoted you??

who is that scum?
You.
:lol:

Triv I'm trying to work with you because your pity party made me think you might be town

but if you aren't going to use this moment to work with me and help me find scum I'm just gonna end up revoting you dude

Seriously man

Your incessant pushing of Irao who is not getting lynched today is like a huge crux of why I'm voting you, so work with me and find an actual scum
This is obviously scum working together.
this read is so bad...

is it possible scum would purposely make such a terrible read?

this is the philosophical question I have to answer
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:50 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 724, Tam wrote:
In post 720, Trivium wrote:Do I get a prize?
Ummm yes, you do! VOTE: Trivium Seriously man, I tried so hard to help you figure out what you were doing wrong and correct it, in the hopes that you were innocent and just really misunderstood.

I don't play around with the wishy washy 'you're great, you're horrible' back and forth players. I find it real scummy. Your opinion of people should not sway like trees in the wind. It can change, of course, but not so radically. You are really grasping for anything.. I'm pretty sure about you now.

I tried.
Vote me because I got it right. There's no case here. There's no reasoning. I'm sure that you're scum, and I'm sure that I'm right.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:51 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 725, Bacde wrote:
In post 714, Tam wrote:
In post 708, Bacde wrote:trivium if you keep pushing iraonavp I'm going to revote you btw
I was just about to say the same thing. Not so much for that reason, but really...
In post 700, Trivium wrote:Scum made a mistake by voting me, because now it seems like they're backing off and don't want to be involved with it anymore. I want to hear from bacde, murdercat, and evilpacman as to why they thought I was scummy.
So, you get that after talking yourself out of a hole, just a little, it's probably the worst idea ever to then attack the very people you just convinced that you weren't an asshole? I'm just sayin'... :roll:

who is that scum?
You.

Triv I'm trying to work with you because your pity party made me think you might be town

but if you aren't going to use this moment to work with me and help me find scum I'm just gonna end up revoting you dude

Seriously man

Your incessant pushing of Irao who is not getting lynched today is like a huge crux of why I'm voting you, so work with me and find an actual scum
this read is so bad...

Why. Why is it a bad read bacde. Give me something. Give me anything to suggest that it's a bad read.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:52 am

Post by Trivium »

I need other people than scum to start posting again. I really do because I just found the scum team.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:52 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 723, Impoetic wrote:
In post 703, Bacde wrote:
This is stupid man I've been saying all game why I thought you were scummy
No, you've been saying all game you thought the AFKs were scummy.
In post 688, Bacde wrote:Thinking Jarjar could be scum
So why, when you doubt your case, do you do what you're doing now instead of looking at your other scumreads who are also being voted?

Bacde, is it you in there?
Its more like I am willing to lynch the AFKs than I think being AFK is scummy

I want to see how trivium will react because I'm not 100% on my scumread of him, how is this hard to figure out?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:53 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 728, Trivium wrote:I need other people than scum to start posting again. I really do because I just found the scum team.
you think all the scum are conspiring together on d1 just to get a mislynch of you across?

dude do I really seem like I'm playing like I did last game even?
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:54 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 729, Bacde wrote:
So why, when you doubt your case, do you do what you're doing now instead of looking at your other scumreads who are also being voted?

I want to see how trivium will react because I'm not 100% on my scumread of him, how is this hard to figure out?
So now you're just 'looking for a reaction' I'm pretty sure I've reacted enough at this point bacde. You're scum.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:54 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 727, Trivium wrote:
In post 714, Tam wrote:

who is that scum?
You.

Seriously man

this read is so bad...

Why. Why is it a bad read bacde. Give me something. Give me anything to suggest that it's a bad read.
Ok, lets start:

How does it seem to you like Tam and I are working together?

Tam can be mafia, sure

But what have we done that makes us "obviously working together"????????

Like that read is so out of left field I don't even know what to make of it
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 731, Trivium wrote:

So now you're just 'looking for a reaction' I'm pretty sure I've reacted enough at this point bacde. You're scum.
Dude it would be so easy for me to just lynch you right now if thats what I wanted but instead I'm trying to understand you and you are convinced I'm scum because of it?
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 730, Bacde wrote:
In post 728, Trivium wrote:I need other people than scum to start posting again. I really do because I just found the scum team.
you think all the scum are conspiring together on d1 just to get a mislynch of you across?

I don't go by meta very much, but yes, you do. Not only that but even if you didn't that would make sense because you wouldn't want to play the way you did last game when there are multiple players who are in this game who played that one with you.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 733, Bacde wrote:

Dude it would be so easy for me to just lynch you right now if thats what I wanted but instead I'm trying to understand you and you are convinced I'm scum because of it?
Go ahead and fucking try, just the scum team is not enough to get a lynch.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:57 am

Post by Bacde »

I'm amazed you think scum would work this hard on d1 to pull off a mislynch of a random blue claim that we would "obviously work together"

I think its more likely that you are flustered flailing town or just not very convincing scum

Like, if you are town, why would scum NOT be sitting at the sidelines eating popcorn at this occurance?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:57 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 735, Trivium wrote:
In post 733, Bacde wrote:

Go ahead and fucking try, just the scum team is not enough to get a lynch.
I mean, I'm fairly certain JaeReed would vote for you if I decided to revote you since to him I'm obvtown
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:59 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 734, Trivium wrote:
In post 730, Bacde wrote:

I don't go by meta very much, but yes, you do. Not only that but even if you didn't that would make sense because you wouldn't want to play the way you did last game when there are multiple players who are in this game who played that one with you.
So I'm both playing the same and also it wouldn't make sense for me to play the same if I was scum??

Are you making a case for me being town?????
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:59 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 732, Bacde wrote:
In post 727, Trivium wrote:
In post 714, Tam wrote:

who is that scum?
You.

Seriously man

this read is so bad...

Ok, lets start:

How does it seem to you like Tam and I are working together?

Tam can be mafia, sure

But what have we done that makes us "obviously working together"????????

Like that read is so out of left field I don't even know what to make of it
Both of you are trying to convince me of not voting irao without any reasoning behind you at all. tam was indirectly but very obviously trying to get me to stop scumreading you, and both of you are "trying to help me by just getting you off of voting your 'townread'"
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 737, Bacde wrote:since to him I'm obvtown
Fucking don't
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by Trivium »

You think the innocent town would vote with you just because he thinks you're obvtown? Get your head screwed on.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by Bacde »

Triv honestly I think you're just pissed at me right now and not thinking straight

Howabout we compromise and lynch Tam?

Since I agree his 'case' on you sucked and sounded like scum
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 742, Bacde wrote:Triv honestly I think you're just pissed at me right now and not thinking straight

Howabout we compromise and lynch Tam?

Since I agree his 'case' on you sucked and sounded like scum
If you'd like to bus I'm down with that. VOTE: Tam
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Bacde »

vote Tam

lmao @ you thinking I'm bussing
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 744, Bacde wrote:
vote Tam

Mafia made a mistake and you're not going to shrug it off by ridiculing my witnessing of it. I'm waiting until town start posting again.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by Impoetic »

Is this a regular occurrence for you, finding all 3 scum with absolute certainty d1?

Because I don't quite believe it.

Also, Tam, I don't like your last post on the previous page. I think that's totally fake. Why would you "hope" your SR is innocent? Why would you be so certain now when you were wishy-washy a moment ago? Sure, this "I got both scum" gimmick is incredibly incriminating, but I don't see how that sudden conviction makes sense. Your forewarning doesn't make it any better.

Predit: Um, what? Bacde? Those last three posts were abysmal, especially when taken in conjunction to the ones you made just this page. Since when have you SR'd Tam?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 724, Tam wrote:
Ummm yes, you do! VOTE: Trivium Seriously man, I tried so hard to help you figure out what you were doing wrong and correct it, in the hopes that you were innocent and just really misunderstood.

I don't play around with the wishy washy 'you're great, you're horrible' back and forth players. I find it real scummy. Your opinion of people should not sway like trees in the wind. It can change, of course, but not so radically. You are really grasping for anything.. I'm pretty sure about you now.

I tried.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 724, Tam wrote:

I tried.
Since this post mostly
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 745, Trivium wrote:
In post 744, Bacde wrote:
vote Tam

Mafia made a mistake and you're not going to shrug it off by ridiculing my witnessing of it. I'm waiting until town start posting again.
Lmao dude if I was scum with Tam I'd ignore that post not bus him for it

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”