Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:45 pm

Post by Accountant »

@Tam: I could give all sorts of reasons why I'm voting you, like how your reads are bland and fake looking or how your posts and outrage/confusion over getting wagoned seem artificial

but in the end if I were to be frank it's mostly just gut + trust in the guts of people I townread
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by Tam »

Murdercat-- Sorry one sec- I am catching up and will address this, but have stuff queued up first.
In post 829, Robbnva wrote:
In post 822, Tam wrote:Also, what did I do that suddenly I am catching votes? I missed something clearly. I would like to point out that while I am being blamed for not giving reasons for my vote, NOT A SINGLE VOTER OF ME IN THIS GAME HAS GIVEN A REASON. They have all just either said Vote...like JaeReed and murder, or said I say all the right things, which is literally the opposite of saying the wrong things. I have asked that these people elaborate but when getting no response from anyone about it, just blew it off, because it didn't seem valid to me.

Can anyone give me an actual reason why I'm suspicious? Again, it would be nice to have something to actu
Now you are in the same situation my predecessor was in. He thought nobody had reasons for him yet you wanted him to defend himself iirc. Did you go and look at who is voting you yet and see why? I doubt nobody gave a reason
Ummm yes, that was exactly what you quoted there. :roll: (me saying that NOONE has told me a reason, other than one saying I say exactly the right things and another who said he agreed with him.)

Other than that, I still haven't seen reasons...just votes.
JaeReed- You are confirmed town and hopped right in there, would you mind shedding some light on why? You literally just said 'vote'
Tam
[url=http://maddox.xmission.com/tictacs.html]Bush or Tictacs?[/url]
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 972, Xkfyu wrote:Just realized that I didn't vote.

VOTE: Tam

For reasons that I have mentioned previously.
In post 967, JarJarDrinks wrote:Too many pages to do a full read so just skimmed and will go back and ISO people.

Don't totally hate the Tam wagon but there's better ones.

VOTE: Sonrio

12 posts and every single one is fluff. Dude definately needs to be pressured.

Plus was already scumreading TM for all his phoney "Lynch me" posts.
In post 990, Xkfyu wrote:UNVOTE: Tam

VOTE: Sonrio
In post 1046, JarJarDrinks wrote:I wanna lynch Sonrio but also cool w/ lynching pacman

Would compromise on Tam.
In post 1052, Xkfyu wrote:I'm going back to this

UNVOTE: Sonrio

VOTE: Tam

I have seriously considered the pacman lynch, but I just can't get past how genuine post feels.
In post 1054, JarJarDrinks wrote:VOTE: Tam

That is
L-1
In short, these posts are yucky. This wagon is just kind of happening, that's not what a day 1 scum wagon feels like.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by Accountant »

day 1 scum wagon usually isn't smooth because scum do their best to derail it but ira is doing his best to derail it and he's failed because nobody listens to him

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

Ira is like 90% town, sorry. Tomato, JR help me out here.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by Accountant »

I'm not going to read ira as anything but scum unless a cop claims and says he's town

Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by Tam »

In post 1150, Accountant wrote:@Tam: I could give all sorts of reasons why I'm voting you, like how your reads are bland and fake looking or how your posts and outrage/confusion over getting wagoned seem artificial but in the end if I were to be frank it's mostly just gut + trust in the guts of people I townread
Bland and fake looking? I try hard to fully express my thoughts on everything. Which reads are these? I will elaborate on them if you tell me which ones. I am not outraged, just really really confused. I do not see what I have done at all to seem suspicious, and noone seems to want to enlighten me. (Thank you for actually giving me reasons!)
In post 1066, Xkfyu wrote:I'd like to hear people's thoughts (those who haven't given them yet) on the Tam lynch.
I would too :) And now I'd also like to hear yours...

On a side note- When did it become okay for players not to read the game? I think it's ridiculous to have to figure out if these guys are really confused because they didn't SEE my prior posts and are judging me on 4 or 5 pages out of 40, or if they are scum and doing it on purpose. And what I don't get, is why noone is saying anything and you all just let them keep going. It's frustrating to come back to. :eek:
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by Accountant »

What

I literally just said those weren't my real reasons, they look good on paper but when I slapped my vote down earlier I was thinking two things

1) "fuck me they arent gonna lynch ira"
2) "well tam is the next best thing"

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by Accountant »

On a side note- When did it become okay for players not to read the game? I think it's ridiculous to have to figure out if these guys are really confused because they didn't SEE my prior posts and are judging me on 4 or 5 pages out of 40, or if they are scum and doing it on purpose.
Tam is right about this at least, plz don't replace in if you aren't willing to read shit

Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by Tam »

Hmmm ok, so when you say, "I could give you all sorts of reasons why I'm voting you, like...etc.." you didn't mean they were actual reasons...just that you'd lie to me? I don't understand your post in that context, which is why I thought you meant you have numerous reasons...

So, to sum up..you ALSO have no reason at all to vote me? Haha I take back that "thank you" from my last post! :D
Tam
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Accountant »

I
could
give you those reasons, but I won't. Because that would be lying to you.

I don't need reasons to lynch scummy people.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by Accountant »

I don't think Tam is null any more, she's scum. #1159 is not a townie who's frustrated about getting mislynched for no good reason.

Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by Tam »

LOL okay...and why is that? Because I challenged your extremely misleading post? (Who else read it the way I did the first time?)
Tam
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1161, Accountant wrote:I don't think Tam is null any more, she's scum. #1159 is not a townie who's frustrated about getting mislynched for no good reason.
Nah
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Accountant »

LOL okay...and why is that? Because I challenged your extremely misleading post?
i only give reasons to people who aren't scum sorry
(Who else read it the way I did the first time?)
noone lol

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by Accountant »

murder you're town but your reads are wrong :|

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

Did the last game teach you nothing? I caught two scum on day 1 because of my ~~vibes~~

(If you guys read through the game you can actually see my ego inflating)
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Accountant »

the difference is that last game you were right and this game you were wrong

sorry I hate to do the thing where I pump up my ego and have a pissing contest about reads but I have to call it like I see it

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

It's ok my ego is the size of Jupiter. We will see in post game, but if I am right I will say 'I told you so'! You've been warned!!
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1153, Accountant wrote:day 1 scum wagon usually isn't smooth because scum do their best to derail it but ira is doing his best to derail it and he's failed because nobody listens to him
No, MURDERCAT is derailing it because of realization that it will look bad after Tam flips town-aligned.

He is deliberately trying to stop lynching Tam not because he is afraid Tam will flip town-aligned, but because he wants to make others on the wagon look bad. You can see that is the focus of his posts.

You are right on one part, though. Nobody listens to me...
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Accountant »

oh yeah? well my ego is the size of uranus

get it

it's a butt joke

but seriously though xyk probably isn't getting lynched today so just sheep me and when tam flips scum you can apologize to everyone on the wagon for doubting us

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1169, iraonavp wrote:
In post 1153, Accountant wrote:day 1 scum wagon usually isn't smooth because scum do their best to derail it but ira is doing his best to derail it and he's failed because nobody listens to him
No, MURDERCAT is derailing it because of realization that it will look bad after Tam flips town-aligned.

He is deliberately trying to stop lynching Tam not because he is afraid Tam will flip town-aligned, but because he wants to make others on the wagon look bad. You can see that is the focus of his posts.

You are right on one part, though. Nobody listens to me...
by that logic you should lynch tam so she'll flip and prove murdercat to be the scumlord you say he is amiright

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1170, Accountant wrote:oh yeah? well my ego is the size of uranus

get it

it's a butt joke
Ayyyyy
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:05 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1169, iraonavp wrote:He is deliberately trying to stop lynching Tam not because he is afraid Tam will flip town-aligned, but because he wants to make others on the wagon look bad. You can see that is the focus of his posts.
How does that make sense? Wouldn't he WANT the lynch to go through to make those people look bad? Why would he be deliberately trying to stop it?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Haven't read up, this is basically a prod dodge.

Still wanted Tam flip as of like 6 pages ago.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”