Mini 1787: Peruvian Nightclub Mafia (Game End!)

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1760 (isolation #400) » Thu May 19, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1754, Bins wrote:HES BEEN OPPORTUNISTUC AND JUMPY THIS WHOLE GAME I SAID THIS
Who jaack?

By the way you guys are really overestimating how much I cared about Zach tunneling me to the point where I'd night kill him. I just got out of a game with him where yes we were both town and he hardcore tunneled me day 2 until I claimed cop (heh)

Bins don't be mad AT ME listen my plan was perfect and I was 100% right on what was going on. I definitely didn't expect you to flip voyeur but at the bottom of the start of day 3 what you said there really threw me off and I actually reread your iso to make sure you weren't somehow cop pulling off some wifom
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1763 (isolation #401) » Thu May 19, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1759, Tyler the Creator wrote:see my next post; that's in a world where dunn's town and this gambit played out smoothly
Here's the thing: even if there's a slight "ehh" going on in my claim it doesn't matter if I'm uncc'd. Especially since bins basically had an outburst day 2 and wouldn't doubt it at all. Well, she would with the voyeur result. But I trust she wouldn't have outted that once I had cleared jake (bins plz)

Bins wrote:
In post 1646, toolenduso wrote:I....what?

It doesn't make sense for scumDunn to claim cop right now, because unless town had no investigatives it would mean he was signing his own death warrant. Because we've had a protective flip already, so town would start to question why Dunn wasn't being NK'd.

And it REALLY doesn't make sense for scumJake to CC, only to give an inno on Dunn.

Like.
This is town right? I'm not crazy?
I'd say that particular post is like nullish to me but in general I'm feeling pretty good about tool being town still. I now think jaack is mafia and one of xyzzy/creature is mafia. Was actually leaning a bit towards creature
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1767 (isolation #402) » Thu May 19, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1763, Bins wrote:your plan was perfect until you forgot about what type of player Jake is
Jake had a death tunnel on you
You claim cop man what is he gonna do
Again how was I supposed to know GF isn't blacklisted?
Why would cop cc me if I'm their inno? Is what I thought but who knows with jake. I even hinted multiple times that I knew he was cop day 1 and he caught none of that.

I said I would kill bins earlier instead of zach but that's actually wrong too; I'd have killed robert now that I think about it as they're confirmed town, and there seemed to be town consensus that he was towny (mostly derived from the cop report)

Of course, robert isn't somebody that jaack would kill, and he completely missed both potential cop targets (this also leads me to believe that xyzzy/creature are suspicious, but as I said xyzzy kind of picked up on it? maybe?)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1771 (isolation #403) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1767, Bins wrote:
In post 1764, Dunnstral wrote:Here's the thing: even if there's a slight "ehh" going on in my claim it doesn't matter if I'm uncc'd. Especially since bins basically had an outburst day 2 and wouldn't doubt it at all. Well, she would with the voyeur result. But I trust she wouldn't have outted that once I had cleared jake (bins plz)
I'm not sure I think MOST SANE PEOPLE DONT FAKECLAIM COP
Can you not????

My reasoning all makes sense. It wasn't a bad idea. It's STILL not bad because:

A. Robert gets killed before me, instead of the other way around (this is a personal bias thing)
B. Jaack started acting like mafia and I now feel good about a read. I should have stuck with this from the beginning when I claimed he was obvious mafia
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1772 (isolation #404) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Hold on tyler I'll find a quote of what I'm talking about for xyzzy being possible town
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1774 (isolation #405) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 993, xyzzy wrote:since no one else ever bothered to try to come up with an actual answer as to why: Dunnstral, is your claim directly related to your assertion in that you are 100% sure that Robert is town?
In post 1083, xyzzy wrote:I feel like over the course of night one I lost track of a lot of what's happened in this game, and I really need to do a more comprehensive reread of day 2 so far, because I've not had time to go back and do any extensive rereading. basically, though, I got the sense during night one that I had probably been pushing too hard in directions where there was likely going to be little movement, and not really focusing as much on the topics everyone else was discussing during day one, and I've been relying too heavily on which people I feel are contributing the most to the game as a general sign of who's scum and who's not. partially that's just because I don't fully trust my own intuition yet--I'm still in that phase of feeling like I'm rusty at all of this. I think it's reasonable to be suspicious of me coming out of the gate day two basically just losing any momentum and not really having any strong opinions--I just didn't really trust my gut at that point in time, and that's what I was trying to express.

I'm feeling better about Bins now. I'm still feeling fairly confident that Jaack is town and am puzzled by the belief otherwise. I really don't like zakk's most recent post (1081) at all. I definitely think Dunnstral's townie claim (which I asked about in 993) is a fairly crucial piece of information given his response to my question about it in , and I'm really curious what other people think about it--the way he framed the assertion that Robert is town seems to imply that he has information that a townie wouldn't normally have access to (and isn't merely very confident of it). I'm especially curious what Robert thinks about that.

I'm going to do some rereading and hopefully write some words about that soon.

I actually didn't realize it was so clear cut

Looks like xyzzy definitely suspected that I was cop with an inno on robert from the bolded part. That's why I think they could actually be town here
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1776 (isolation #406) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Why are you still on about tool...
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1778 (isolation #407) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1776, Bins wrote:Ok I'll concede it wasn't a bad idea if you knew Jake had an investigative Inno on you and you didn't think GF existed

Actually it was pretty smart
That's all I needed to hear :wink:
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1779 (isolation #408) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1778, Jaack wrote:Why would he claim an inno on Jake? He had no confirmation that Jake was, in fact, innocent.

I see you haven't read my post after all
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1781 (isolation #409) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I continued with the gambit because I still thought we'd both be cleared, albeit vying for cop position. I thought it likely that I would have been chosen as the mafia kill over Jake.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1782 (isolation #410) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Bins what do you think of that xyzzy quote I brought up where he seems to suspect I'm cop?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1786 (isolation #411) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Believe it or not when someone starts blabbering about who they think prs are and whatnot (like bins, but also like xyzzy) I tend to read them more as town
Tyler the Creator wrote:In what world if you're both town would scum help resolve the 1v1
? Is that in response to me because it's not what I'm saying. We'd both be cleared with mirrored results so what would it matter who the real cop is?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1791 (isolation #412) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

The thing is jaack has been saying I'm town all game and did an instant 180 once I claimed cop

Even a few posts before I claimed I was at the top of his list
Tyler the Creator wrote:^which narrows it down less because it sorta looks like xy could have been trying to look like she bought into it but meh
I want so hear what xy has to say now but what did you think of what I linked about them? Are they more likely town from that or some kind of gambit?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1794 (isolation #413) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1620, Jaack wrote:Normally I like VCA-ing mislynches, but the ridiculousness surrounding that slot makes me a bit hesitant to trust it too much in this case.

That being said, I'll do a bit.

Floof/zakk/desmond seemed to be the inevitable lynch for most of D2 - every time the wagon shifted to xyzzy, that wagon stalled, and I don't think there was ever really enough support for a dunn lynch. No one else had any significant wagon unless I'm forgetting something. This kind of leads me to believe that there was at least one scum off the wagon. The only three living players that meet this criteria are Tyler, Bins, and Keyser/Creature (who I now have an opportunity to welcome). I had a scum read on bins and still think she's a viable scum. Tyler I've been hard townreading most of this game, but that's a bit shaken now, mainly due to his aborting the wagon when it was at its weakest point (when zakk requested replacement). Looking back to D1, he was also the only person who went along with my plan to lynch Robert over now confscum HA. He did, however, give intent to lynch desmond at the end, although that was after desmond did stupid confusing things. Keyser was basically absent D2, so I don't think it's particular worthwhile to consider he actions regarding the mislynch.

As for the people on the lynch:

I'm pretty sure that Jake is town. I don't think that scum would have been so against a particular lynch all day only to hammer when someone else (Tyler) had already given intent. I mean, I already thought that Jake was town, but this sort of mentally confirms it.

I know I'm town.

Robert expressed interesting in hammering zakk after he (zakk) requested replacement. Jumped on the wagon after Tyler moved over to xyzzy. He hadn't really been scumreading zakk prior to zakk's replacement request. Overall: still have hangups about this slot.

There is no funniness involving tool's vote on zakk, at least none that I see. Town

xyzzy is still probably scum. Parks a vote on zakk fairly early on, but never really said all that much on any of the residents of that slot.

Dunn's strong lust for the f/z/d lynch for virtually all of D2 makes me pretty comfortable that he's town. I don't feel that scum under reasonable suspicion would push so hard on a weak slot's lynch.

So that leaves tool/jake/dunn as town
Mixed on Bins/Tyler/Creature/Robert
Xyzzy still probably scum

VOTE: xyzzy
In post 1663, Jaack wrote:Pedit-dunn looks to be scumflailing. Only way a his fake claim could work is if Jake survives longer.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1795 (isolation #414) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1794, Tyler the Creator wrote:so there's at least one scum in jaack/xy i think
bins feels town was actually gonna vote her coming into today but don't really remember why
paranoid of tool a bit but meh, cross that bridge when we get there
creature needs to post - thought keyser was town not sure what you guys are seeing there
dunn's play doesn't really make sense from scum and there's a cop inno on him, seems like a bad lynch imo
robert is basically confirmed town

who am i forgetting?
Honestly on keyser it's more like process of elimination at this point as I've got good feelings from most others and still curious about the xyzzy thing
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1798 (isolation #415) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Take note that if jaack is mafia after all, he seemed content to vote between either xyzzy and zakk yesterday, which would lead me to believe that xyzzy would be town if jaack is mafia
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1799 (isolation #416) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1797, Jaack wrote:For your gambit to work, both your guesses would have to be correct
Don't look down on me. I claimed because I was confident in my "guesses".
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1804 (isolation #417) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1797, Jaack wrote:What if he gets pressure for his quickhammer and gets pushed to L-1? Would anyone buy his claim then?
After I claimed him inno? There's literally no way Jake could have been lynched off of that. If somehow he were to get to L-1 I'd obviously retract and explain that Jake is cop (or more likely he would and then I'd retract)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1806 (isolation #418) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

By the way, look at that wall of quotes, that shows that I know jake is town, jaack. Do you think I made all of that up? Look at the speed that it was posted. I didn't make that all up, there's actually evidence there
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1811 (isolation #419) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1810, Tyler the Creator wrote:nobody is arguing that it was a good play
:igmeou: I am
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1817 (isolation #420) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1815, Jaack wrote:Also, his lack of a N2 result claim in his original claim post allows him to adjust those result to what he felt would be most valuable.
You're still refusing to reference that I knew jake was cop anyway
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1825 (isolation #421) » Thu May 19, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

xyzzy did you see what I posted about you

read that part tomorrow then
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1827 (isolation #422) » Thu May 19, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1824, xyzzy wrote:
In post 1084, toolenduso wrote:
In post 1083, xyzzy wrote:I definitely think Dunnstral's townie claim (which I asked about in 993) is a fairly crucial piece of information given his response to my question about it in , and I'm really curious what other people think about it
I am going to deliberately not weigh in on this and suggest that everybody else do the same.
if Dunnstral is scum, toolenduso is almost certainly also scum, and vice versa. I don't think Dunnstral is scum, so I don't think toolenduso is either, but if Dunnstral is lynched today and is scum, toolenduso is a very good choice tomorrow.

I definitely need to reread Jaack's ISO but I'm going to bed now, so I'll do that tomorrow. I feel like the case against him is a solid one? I dunno I'll see when I reread. night y'all
Also yeah like tyler I'm not seeing the association from this
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1829 (isolation #423) » Thu May 19, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I think they're misunderstanding something from that quote 1084
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1832 (isolation #424) » Thu May 19, 2016 6:18 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1832, Jaack wrote:(Jake is going to be the NK)
Nope, Bins will be.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1833 (isolation #425) » Thu May 19, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I'm arguing with mafia over who the night kill will be

Bins might be role blocked (which I suspect there is one with all these prs) but I suspect bins will just straight up die
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1835 (isolation #426) » Thu May 19, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1835, Jaack wrote:I still have no clue why you are insisting on there being a RBer
Probably because there's like 4 town prs outted, like I've been saying. i think that since there's a cop AND a voyeur it would make sense for a roleblocker to exist
Jaack wrote:I mean, what's she gonna do, tell us that Jake was killed?
For someone who seems to have done extensive research on the godfather blacklist you'd think you would understand what bins role does

Actually this proves you don't know what bins result on jake meant in the first place in case that's ever important
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1839 (isolation #427) » Thu May 19, 2016 7:13 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Wait a second bins is useless

except for when I want to fake claim as cop

bins why
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1840 (isolation #428) » Thu May 19, 2016 7:14 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1839, Jaack wrote:Hopefully tool and Robert would rather lynch scum than believe tales of silly gambits.
forget to mention your scum partner creature? :roll:
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1842 (isolation #429) » Thu May 19, 2016 7:23 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Come on jake even you should realize I'm town. Look at that big wall of quotes I showed where I know you're cop basically - what do you think of that? If I also knew you were checking me and I was GF, why would I claim cop instead of letting you do your own thing and then killing you? Like I said it would've been obvious that you had an inno report on me, so why come out and claim cop?

I can tell you've really been wanting me to be mafia but I'm just not and you're in a blind rage trying to get me
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1843 (isolation #430) » Thu May 19, 2016 7:24 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1822, Zulfy wrote:Note: Seeking replacement for Robert2424
Wait what
I missed this the first time
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1847 (isolation #431) » Thu May 19, 2016 8:46 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Because I can say there's a town perspective where it isn't incredibly idiotic (which I'll argue that it wasn't by the way) but the same can't be said for a scum perspective
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1848 (isolation #432) » Thu May 19, 2016 10:40 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Honestly I'm having doubts that Jaack is mafia from looking at his iso

But his play today and the quick 180 of his read seems to strongly suggest mafia
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1898 (isolation #433) » Fri May 20, 2016 7:26 am

Post by Dunnstral »

The only way it's possible for bins to be mafia is if I was roleblocked after all so she'd have known I was fake, or if she simply guessed.

I don't think Bins is mafia in the first place anyways so I won't talk about that anymore

I might agree with you on wanting to get creature over jaack? It's just that I thought he looked so good after I had called him out early on and I'm not sure if xyzzy is town after all

Creature came in and gave a typical reply I'd expect from scum though
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1899 (isolation #434) » Fri May 20, 2016 7:27 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1854, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 1692, Bins wrote:I'm a Voyeur
I'm going to claim cause I'm useless now

I targeted Robert N1 and yeah he got investigated
I targeted Dunn N2 and yeah he got investigated

So either Dunn is GF or Jake is scum investigative
Have fun someone figure this out
In post 1694, Dunnstral wrote:Ok I retract. And I'll explain what I was doing before you psychopaths jumped on me
The LOL was him laughing that his planned worked sort of.
I don't think even you can believe this?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1900 (isolation #435) » Fri May 20, 2016 7:28 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1868, Creature wrote:Bins - I dislike her posts since D1. Her claim is a coincidence, which makes me think she could be some kind of mafia PR.
"Her claim is a coincidence"

How do you know? Or what makes you say that?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1901 (isolation #436) » Fri May 20, 2016 7:30 am

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: creature feeling slightly better on this than jaack; I think at least one of xyzzy/jaack are mafia and the other is in tool/creature
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1903 (isolation #437) » Fri May 20, 2016 7:36 am

Post by Dunnstral »

What about creature/keyser slot? Might be hard to analyze understandably

Also I'm pretty certain that Bins is town right now, disregarding that voyeur crumb that I don't care about
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1905 (isolation #438) » Fri May 20, 2016 7:40 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I don't see anything about creature....

Man I did read your posts
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1906 (isolation #439) » Fri May 20, 2016 7:43 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Nvm you mean post 1877 huh

I did see that

I guess I'm asking is creature more likely mafia than jaack
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1907 (isolation #440) » Fri May 20, 2016 7:44 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1881, Tyler the Creator wrote:
In post 1878, Bins wrote:I like a creature lynch more than a Jaack lynch because all I really get from Jaack is very un-hesitant bad logic. Which is opportunistic, but could come from town (ugh). The more I look at Keyser's posts the more believable a set-up bus looks.
thing is im isoing keyser and calling his push on ha bussing is sorta hard to swallow
HAHAHA

ok I didn't read this one
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1911 (isolation #441) » Fri May 20, 2016 7:53 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I mean at the same time I'm kind of ready to go back to jaack too

The thing about keyser is that he didn't post much and the posts he did make in the latter half were very to-the-point where he didn't really converse with anyone
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1914 (isolation #442) » Fri May 20, 2016 8:01 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I am reading your posts though

I said earlier that if jaack is scum then xyzzy isn't scum because of how carefree he was to vote between zakk and xyzyy (seemed like either would be fine, basically took no stance and said something about them not being his preferred lynches)
I want to hear from xyzyy

I'm wondering if both mafiia would come out charging at me in a way - mafia would be trying to convince tool/xyzzy/robertslot to join the wagon I'd think (or one of them is posturing to join it later)

Here's the thing - Tool doesn't look like he's posturing to vote me at all; I won't assume what xyzzy does and robertslot is empty and town so it's more like who appeals to them I guess when they arrive
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1915 (isolation #443) » Fri May 20, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1914, toolenduso wrote:although I am still not understanding why xyzzy having more voters unflipped makes them town.
No no I don't think anyone is saying that

I quoted this earlier;
In post 1775, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 993, xyzzy wrote:since no one else ever bothered to try to come up with an actual answer as to why: Dunnstral, is your claim directly related to your assertion in that you are 100% sure that Robert is town?
In post 1083, xyzzy wrote:I feel like over the course of night one I lost track of a lot of what's happened in this game, and I really need to do a more comprehensive reread of day 2 so far, because I've not had time to go back and do any extensive rereading. basically, though, I got the sense during night one that I had probably been pushing too hard in directions where there was likely going to be little movement, and not really focusing as much on the topics everyone else was discussing during day one, and I've been relying too heavily on which people I feel are contributing the most to the game as a general sign of who's scum and who's not. partially that's just because I don't fully trust my own intuition yet--I'm still in that phase of feeling like I'm rusty at all of this. I think it's reasonable to be suspicious of me coming out of the gate day two basically just losing any momentum and not really having any strong opinions--I just didn't really trust my gut at that point in time, and that's what I was trying to express.

I'm feeling better about Bins now. I'm still feeling fairly confident that Jaack is town and am puzzled by the belief otherwise. I really don't like zakk's most recent post (1081) at all. I definitely think Dunnstral's townie claim (which I asked about in 993) is a fairly crucial piece of information given his response to my question about it in , and I'm really curious what other people think about it--the way he framed the assertion that Robert is town seems to imply that he has information that a townie wouldn't normally have access to (and isn't merely very confident of it). I'm especially curious what Robert thinks about that.

Looks like xyzzy definitely suspected that I was cop with an inno on robert from the bolded part. That's why I think they could actually be town here
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1916 (isolation #444) » Fri May 20, 2016 8:07 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1914, toolenduso wrote:I am thinking atm that if Creature flips scum then Jaack would be less likely to be partner
I don't think I agree with this; I don't think both scum needed to "act together" to bus h_a when robert was still a possible lynch
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1918 (isolation #445) » Fri May 20, 2016 8:19 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 480, Jaack wrote:
Am I the only one not buying H_A claim? Doc is a pretty standard scumclaim, and combined with the lame AtE and the timing (L-2) makes it stink to me.

That being said, it probably isn't the best idea to lynch h_a D1 when there are similarly good options available.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: iraonavp
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1919 (isolation #446) » Fri May 20, 2016 8:21 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 556, Jaack wrote:UNVOTE:

Aaaaand the nail in the coffin: H_A didn't vote for the guy counterclaiming him.

Intent to Hammer

I'll hammer in like ~14ish hours unless someone else does/someone wants to say something for whatever reason.
In post 616, Jaack wrote:It's not merely about misreading a role pm.

It's that he claimed never to have heard of his role despite understanding what it does and having confirmed it in pregame. (See )

That being said, let's try to work out what we should do.

So let's assume for a second that all three of ira, h_a, and Robert are telling the truth about their roles.

Robert would be little more than a named townie with only the macho modifier. Since doc is slightly better than bg, h_a would be slightly more useful than ira. So the "best" lynch in this scenario would be robert, and then have ira protect h_a and h_a protect someone aside from ira.

Assuming at least one is scum, then once again Robert is the best lynch, as it's highly doubtful that a macho townie with no night role exists in a game with just a lone doc/bg. If one of ira/h_a is scum, Robert almost certainly is as well.

I guess there is the possibility they are all scum pulling a ridiculous gambit, but that is infinitesimally unlikely and would become obvious by d3.

VOTE: robert2424

Most logical place to start.
Uh, he stated intent to hammer then sorta slipped out of it, looks pretty bad
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1920 (isolation #447) » Fri May 20, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 673, Jaack wrote:
In post 671, Robert2424 wrote: Jack. If your going to mention me in your posts. Please use proper grammar. Out of all the people who suspect me, you make the least amount of sense. I literally reread some of your posts several times.

P.S. your %'s make 0 sense.
Reading comprehension is your friend. I literally write for a living, so, you know, I know how to grammar good.

My percents were my opinions of how likely each scenario was. I don't see how they wouldn't make sense.

It's also nice how you failed to criticize any of the points I made.

I also have no clue what you are talking about with the vig thing. My plan was to lynch you today and, assuming you flip scum, lynch HA tomorrow. But seeing as there doesn't seem to be significant support for that, I guess HA is okay enough to vote

VOTE: heuristically_alone

That's L-1.
In post 708, Jaack wrote:VOTE: Robert2424

I have a big post detailing why this is scum on the way, but for now I'll park my vote here.

In other news, a couple parts of give me scumvibes. Xyzzy uses a lot of words to say very little, at least in terms of opinion.

I also don't like the unnecessary apology for tunneling zach. Looks like scum that's too self aware of how they're playing.

I mean he was half-bussing H_A for sure but looked like he wanted robert lynched
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1921 (isolation #448) » Fri May 20, 2016 8:33 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 514, Bins wrote:does anyone ever crumb anymore
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1935 (isolation #449) » Fri May 20, 2016 9:13 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1933, Creature wrote:Not all of his pushes, I disliked 673, he says his plan was to lynch Robert but decides to lynch h_a first, but in his next post he changes his vote to Robert.
Funny how I literally just quoted that and now that's your reasoning
Creature wrote:Do you actually think Dunn and Jake are both cops?
You're not even going to pretend to have read the thread?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1941 (isolation #450) » Fri May 20, 2016 9:23 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1940, Tyler the Creator wrote:wait does keyser/xy make sense?

yea no?
It makes sense but It's not what I'm leaning towards right now
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1945 (isolation #451) » Fri May 20, 2016 9:25 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1943, Tyler the Creator wrote:where are you leaning
Creature and jaack, I think tool is town and xyzzy possibly town too
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1947 (isolation #452) » Fri May 20, 2016 9:28 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1945, Creature wrote:You showed you were very against these gambits in Newbie 1697 dead thread.
Please quote where I showed I was against gambits

I was against what happened in that particular game where zach claimed doc as town with a claimed cop and then real doc got quicklynched

You're also ignoring other things from that game that I would say make me more likely to be town.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1951 (isolation #453) » Fri May 20, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1950, Creature wrote:Like what?
like the fact that I got hard tunneled on by two town; RC and Zach (and Zach tunneled onto me again when we're both town)

And the fact that yes, I made a big case outting Zach as doc using evidence (I was wrong though but blame Zach) which basically shows that there's no way I would've missed Jake's cop tells here
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1954 (isolation #454) » Fri May 20, 2016 9:50 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1953, Creature wrote:The difference is that you didn't decide to fakeclaim at that game.
Obviously I'm not going to fake claim every game. Also I was cop so.....

Digging around in my last game isn't going to help you, saying "I didn't fake claim that other game" is true but doesn't have bearing on this game in the first place
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1955 (isolation #455) » Fri May 20, 2016 9:52 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Also you're ignoring discussion on the game at hand
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1963 (isolation #456) » Fri May 20, 2016 10:10 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1959, xyzzy wrote:I do think that anyone who had a strong reason to believe that Dunnstral was a cop day 2 would have killed him as scum, and toolenduso is the most obvious person to fill that role.
Bins was the most obvious by far I'd have to say

What about you? Did you notice it? Why were you asking about my vanilla town claim on day 2 and talking about it like I had info?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1966 (isolation #457) » Fri May 20, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1965, Creature wrote:
In post 1957, Tyler the Creator wrote:creature have you read the game in full because it doesn't really seem like you have tbh
I've browsed through all pages before I replaced in.
I believe that.

But then you got your scum role pm and haven't paid attention to current events?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1967 (isolation #458) » Fri May 20, 2016 10:13 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1966, toolenduso wrote:...if scum had an investigative role and checked you N1, they could have known you weren't an investigative. So then scum could have still kept you alive N2 even if they picked up on your cop/VT thing.
Wait that reminds me

Because of bins being on me I can know I was for sure not roleblocked, so it would have to be an investigative role there instead

That was my thinking of jaack being suspicious if that were true
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1969 (isolation #459) » Fri May 20, 2016 10:16 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Actually

You're saying that because I was the hammer vote on h_A

there's a good chance I was roleblocked or investigated then, when bins wasn't on me
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1975 (isolation #460) » Fri May 20, 2016 10:41 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1973, Creature wrote:Feeling pretty confident both scum are on Dunnstral/Jaack/Bins.

Can we lock the game already?
Why bins?

And why jaack for that matter; you're blindly voting with him now and
haven't said anything to him
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1976 (isolation #461) » Fri May 20, 2016 10:46 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1975, toolenduso wrote:
In post 1968, Dunnstral wrote:Because of bins being on me I can know I was for sure not roleblocked, so it would have to be an investigative role there instead

That was my thinking of jaack being suspicious if that were true
Not sure what you mean, why would that make jaack suspicious?
I was referencing something I said earlier about jaack turning on me right away once I had claimed because he possibly knew I wasn't real cop (because of mafia tools)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1978 (isolation #462) » Fri May 20, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

So what was your reasoning for voting me over Jake?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1980 (isolation #463) » Fri May 20, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Why would I push against the real cop? I wasn't trying to get him lynched.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1981 (isolation #464) » Fri May 20, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Also a potential slip. If you noticed I barely pushed against jake, shouldn't you be thinking I'm town right now? Or would scum out to cc cop and then not push their counter claim?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1985 (isolation #465) » Fri May 20, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

?

I mean it doesn't seem like you've read any of the new stuff even once
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1990 (isolation #466) » Fri May 20, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

2000 posts in Bins still omgus :( :facepalm:

By the way If anyone were actually scumreading me here instead of blowing smoke they'd at least have mentioned the possibility of Tyler being my partner. Not sure how I'd be Jaack's partner at all and even so you should probably be voting jaack and not me then, you guys seem to be forgetting that I am in fact cop's inno and everyone is just banking on me being GF
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1992 (isolation #467) » Fri May 20, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Kidding but I wanted to hear the explanation
In post 1992, Bins wrote:I've been saying Keyser-scum since D2.
err

I mean you didn't really push it...

What are we waiting for right now? Robert's replacement?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1993 (isolation #468) » Fri May 20, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

So here's an unofficial vote count:

Tyler is voting Jaack I think

I'm being voted by Creature and Jake

Creature is voted by Bins, Tool, and I

xyzzy, robert2424 are not voting

i think
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1995 (isolation #469) » Fri May 20, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I didn't mean I needed more explanation I meant I wanted that post 1992
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1998 (isolation #470) » Fri May 20, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I agree
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2002 (isolation #471) » Fri May 20, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

HMMMMM
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2003 (isolation #472) » Fri May 20, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I really wish you had more chatter

It feels like your posts are kind of mechanical like they reply to anyone

Hoping you're the town here and it really is jaack/creature as mafia
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2007 (isolation #473) » Fri May 20, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2005, Jaack wrote:Yeah not feeling the creature lynch, even as a non-dunn option. Feels like yesterday where everyone coalesced around a slot with little content as sort of a path of least resistance.

I don't have much if an opinion on creature's posts as of yet, I do recall liking what Keyser was doing D1, and this feels pretty late to be lynching what has mostly been a lurk slot.

Going to have to read a little bit more into how the wagon shifted from me to creature to see what to make of it, but I definitely do not endorse this lynch.
Tell me what a good non-dunn option is then?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2008 (isolation #474) » Fri May 20, 2016 7:04 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2005, Jaack wrote:Feels like yesterday where everyone coalesced around a slot with little content as sort of a path of least resistance.
Meanwhile here's who you wanted to lynch:

zakk
robert
bins
xyzzy
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2009 (isolation #475) » Fri May 20, 2016 7:07 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2004, Dunnstral wrote:I really wish you had more chatter

It feels like your posts are kind of mechanical like they reply to anyone

Hoping you're the town here and it really is jaack/creature as mafia
meant to be "don't reply to anyone" there
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2010 (isolation #476) » Fri May 20, 2016 7:09 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2007, Bins wrote:Actually I'm not that comfortable with L-1 because Jake might hammer lol
:igmeou: and so it begins
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2012 (isolation #477) » Fri May 20, 2016 7:15 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Jaack's posts always seem to throw me off
It's like I'm thinking he might be town but then that means xyzzy is bussing or tool is mafia as the two most likely aside from jaack maf
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2015 (isolation #478) » Fri May 20, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1432, toolenduso wrote:
In post 1431, toolenduso wrote:Well, I did invent it just to have a counterwagon...
(This might be confusing. I did scumread xyzzy but my main reason for voting them was to start a counterwagon)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2016 (isolation #479) » Fri May 20, 2016 7:35 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I wouldn't relate the Zach kill to xyzzy; xyzzy definitely didn't need to be "framed" and it doesn't seem that way either.

In post 2015, Bins wrote:I really do feel like the Zach kill must of been mainly motivated by the fact that Zach was pretty town and was probably the most town out of everyone.
:roll:
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2019 (isolation #480) » Fri May 20, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

But the desmond/zakk/floof wagon took off first
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2024 (isolation #481) » Fri May 20, 2016 7:55 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

But then who's mafia with xyzzy? creature/tool? And jaack is town?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2028 (isolation #482) » Fri May 20, 2016 8:50 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

EHHHHH

I'm not so sure that they'd be mafia together though? Like if you looked at the way jaack was flipping his vote around day 2
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2029 (isolation #483) » Fri May 20, 2016 9:56 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

UNVOTE:
for now
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2042 (isolation #484) » Sun May 22, 2016 9:23 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Where is everyone
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2043 (isolation #485) » Sun May 22, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

For me I still think it's Creature + jaack/xyzzy is the thing
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2046 (isolation #486) » Sun May 22, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Welcome home
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2047 (isolation #487) » Sun May 22, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

thinking creature>xyzzy>jaack

I'm also getting kind of town vibes from jaack but he's just so scummy acting right now

VOTE: Creature
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2052 (isolation #488) » Sun May 22, 2016 7:44 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1775, Dunnstral wrote:

Was this ever addressed?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2053 (isolation #489) » Sun May 22, 2016 8:02 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1894, Tyler the Creator wrote:
In post 482, Zulfy wrote:
Votecount 1.09

iraonavp
(L-3)
: Tyler, bins, toolenduso, Jaack
heuristically_alone
: Keyser, Dunnstral,
Floof

Zachstralkita
: xyzzy,
heuristically

Keyser Söze
:
iraonavp

Not voting
:
Robert2424, Zachstralkita, JFSF
Decided to look at votecounts and this one is interesting - it's pre doctor claim too

relatively strong townreads on bins and dunn
so either half the scumteam wanted to all pile on zach (xyzzy) - which would be strange considering that there's a cool ira wagon already rolling
or
at least
one of jaack/tool is scum

a part of me wants to think that ha might be getting bussed there, namely because paranoia, but also because i don't ever have faith in town's abillity to get a wagon spinning on scum day 1 without some sort of bussing/distancing sparking it
and im leaning on it being keyser because a tool/jaack team realizes how shit out of luck they are if ha takes off and how bad this would make them look (gonna sprinkle some meh ontop of that but im rolling with it for now)

which it did - gonna keep reading on
I'm rereading and I think it's just Creature/Jaack

Jaack goes from voting ira to voting robert and doesn't vote for h_a who flipped mafia

keyser came in bussing early

ira is being voted by I think 1 mafia here don't think jaack/tool is the mafia team

xyzzy voting Zach there and then h_a following up by being the second person on seems a bit off as I believe mafia want to try to keep their distance here
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2054 (isolation #490) » Sun May 22, 2016 8:31 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Actually

VOTE: Jaack
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2056 (isolation #491) » Sun May 22, 2016 8:54 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Where did you start reading from?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2063 (isolation #492) » Mon May 23, 2016 11:48 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1620, Jaack wrote:Dunn's strong lust for the f/z/d lynch for virtually all of D2 makes me pretty comfortable that he's town. I don't feel that scum under reasonable suspicion would push so hard on a weak slot's lynch.
In post 2062, Jaack wrote:Most likely scumbuddy is xyzzy - xyzzy is both independently rather scummy and works fairly well as dunn's partner. This is mostly based on D2 stuff, where most people seemed open to lynching either xyzzy or floofzakkdesmond, but dunn stuck pretty hard on fzd. I can't in good conscience support any non-dunn lynch today, but xyzzy is my number 2 scum.
Jaack should be obvious now
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2064 (isolation #493) » Mon May 23, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2063, toolenduso wrote:@Dunn: If you think Jaack/Creature is the scumteam, can you address the fact that they're both going after you right now? In other words, why do you think both scum would do that under these circumstances?
Let's not pretend that creature's play has been masterful so far regardless of alignment

I think it's creature/jaack mostly because I'm inclined to believe that xyzzy is more likely to be town than the two of them individually, but as for the pairing how about there:

1. Creature didn't realize mafia had day talk when he came in (he's shown that he doesn't really pay attention to things so this is possible. There's also the fact that keyser wasn't very active and may not have been talking all that much with his partner)
2. They're going all out trying to get me lynched today and then try to throw suspicion between tool/tyler for the endgame (which we have been seeing.) This would need them to get Robert's replacement to vote me and one more person, but I'm not seeing the one more person and they can just coast back and watch Jake try to convince TOF without doing anything themselves
3. The mafia don't know what they're doing and just turned on me trying to get me lynched but didn't expect resistance

The way that jaack and creature interact with bins - or ignore her sometimes is just so weird in my mind as it feels like they're kind of just not talking to her, and throwing very poor suspicion towards her. It might just be a me thing but that's something I've noticed
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2067 (isolation #494) » Mon May 23, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

You used the exact same reasoning as an argument in a polar opposite way
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2070 (isolation #495) » Mon May 23, 2016 10:19 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

OK so engage us; how do you feel about lynching jaack?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2074 (isolation #496) » Tue May 24, 2016 11:06 am

Post by Dunnstral »

No examples for the ignoring her part just a general feel but for the poor suspicion things like "her claim is a coincidence" and bins being put in a lynch pool with me and jaack

What about my post 2064? Isn't that strange?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2079 (isolation #497) » Tue May 24, 2016 11:58 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Probably because he's mafia and just made an excuse up after being called out on it
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2086 (isolation #498) » Tue May 24, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Note: I was pushing on zakk for like 500 posts before he omgus'd me in return

Why aren't you willing to vote xyzzy?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2087 (isolation #499) » Tue May 24, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2086, Jaack wrote:dunn has shown that good play is not his forte.
Meanwhile jake
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2089 (isolation #500) » Tue May 24, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2089, Jake from State Farm wrote:He caught scum day 1
Unfortunately desmond was town :]
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2090 (isolation #501) » Tue May 24, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Oh you mean h_a?

Pretty sure it was the cc that caught him
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2091 (isolation #502) » Tue May 24, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Literally you've been discrediting yourself all game long and not even playing towards a town win

Checking me night 2 was idiotic but expected, meanwhile you couldn't care less about who is actually mafia and would prefer to grudge vote me all game long
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2103 (isolation #503) » Wed May 25, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2103, Jake from State Farm wrote:Can somebody point me to a good case or make one?
jaack>creature>xyzzy
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2104 (isolation #504) » Wed May 25, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2102, xyzzy wrote:Dunnstral is a terrible choice for a lynch, let's not lynch Dunnstral.
You're weirding me out here because it feels like you keep saying this but don't have a mafia read elsewhere
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2106 (isolation #505) » Wed May 25, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

So none of jaack, creature, xyzzy can be mafia solely because I'm pushing on them?

Right now it looks like you're starting to push on your other inno report but I'd expect as much
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2109 (isolation #506) » Wed May 25, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2109, Jake from State Farm wrote:I'll give other people time to chime in and convince me but if I move my vote now it would probably be on bins
You trying to find mafia this game has been comedic
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2112 (isolation #507) » Wed May 25, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I do actually as you've been trolling harder than Zach
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2121 (isolation #508) » Wed May 25, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

But tyler's voting jaack with me right now
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2136 (isolation #509) » Wed May 25, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In what world does a cop cc his inno report and tunnel vision on them...?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2138 (isolation #510) » Wed May 25, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2133, Jake from State Farm wrote:Why would a gf not do that? You guys have no idea how to manipulate people. Who better to pull it off? They lost a goon so they have a gf and probably a pr. They were banking on me investigating Dunn cause it's obvious that's who I was going to investigate and with a town result on him he knew he would be safe.
Not seeing the part where me claiming cop comes into the equation

Why do I need to "manipulate" people if I already know I've got a cop inno on me - and you know it would've been obvious too
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2147 (isolation #511) » Wed May 25, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2142, Tyler the Creator wrote:
In post 2119, Bins wrote:VOTE: xy
im down

vote:xyzzy
:igmeou:

VOTE: Xyzzy

l-1 and need 1 more person
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2149 (isolation #512) » Wed May 25, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

dang the legendary trio of zakk/desmond, zach, and jake!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2150 (isolation #513) » Wed May 25, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I will admit zach was saying fzd was town though
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2151 (isolation #514) » Wed May 25, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2062, Jaack wrote:Uff sorry for my absense, but stuff happens.

Mostly skimmed through recent content, will probably look more at it later, but here are my general thoughts:

Jake/tof/bins mostly confirmed as town
Dunn still is scum

Most likely scumbuddy is xyzzy - xyzzy is both independently rather scummy and works fairly well as dunn's partner. This is mostly based on D2 stuff, where most people seemed open to lynching either xyzzy or floofzakkdesmond, but dunn stuck pretty hard on fzd. I can't in good conscience support any non-dunn lynch today, but xyzzy is my number 2 scum.

While I'm not exactly getting warmfuzzies from creature, the speed at which a wagon developed in him upon his replacement, despite that slot having very little content makes me lean town. I also liked keyser's d1 stuff, so that's another point for this slot.

Tyler and tool have been pretty similar both the past two days, with the exception being that tool has some level if suspicion of tyler, while the opposite does not seem to be true. Gut feel there is that tool is more likely to be town because of that. I also like tool's d3 better.
?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2154 (isolation #515) » Wed May 25, 2016 8:22 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Yes I have, multiple times throughout the thread, not sure why we're talking about it once again
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2155 (isolation #516) » Wed May 25, 2016 8:26 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2153, Jaack wrote:As for 2152, you'really going to need more than a single question mark to get what you're talking about.
Why does it feel like you're not ok with this xyzzy lynch?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2159 (isolation #517) » Thu May 26, 2016 2:47 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2159, Creature wrote:I am here, don't prod me.
Thoughts on jaack not voting for xyzzy?

What are your scum reads?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2161 (isolation #518) » Thu May 26, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

^ thoughts on creature?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2164 (isolation #519) » Thu May 26, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

So the maf team is just xyzzy and creature then

You should have started town telling like 800 posts ago
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2165 (isolation #520) » Thu May 26, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2164, Jaack wrote:creature's flip would not really enlighten anyone as to my alignment and vice versa.
Have you read tool's posts :shifty: he's been saying the maf team probably isn't both you and creature so it certainly will

I'm fine with lynching either xyzzy or creature today. Still need one more vote, not sure where it's going to come from
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2172 (isolation #521) » Fri May 27, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

^^^
In post 2171, Jake from State Farm wrote:Why is it a good wagon?

Nobody has answered my question either.

You're just not reading posts at this point
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2181 (isolation #522) » Fri May 27, 2016 9:58 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

xyzzy you never react to anything :facepalm:

Still just waiting for someone to decide to vote this

Or we can flip to creature who is probably also scum?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2195 (isolation #523) » Sat May 28, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

^ ???
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2196 (isolation #524) » Sat May 28, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1973, Creature wrote:Feeling pretty confident both scum are on Dunnstral/Jaack/Bins.

Can we lock the game already?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2198 (isolation #525) » Sat May 28, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

And then take out Dunnstral and put Creature in that list and we've got our real pool
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2203 (isolation #526) » Sat May 28, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Creature
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2206 (isolation #527) » Sun May 29, 2016 8:51 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Creature's just scum

let's flip to him
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2215 (isolation #528) » Mon May 30, 2016 9:12 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2214, TheOtherFiction wrote:The only reason for dunn to get himself killed outting the cop is if the third member has been erroneously cleared by the town.
In which case you're mafia and we're both godfathers ?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2216 (isolation #529) » Mon May 30, 2016 9:14 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Oh you're arguing against it

I thought GF was blacklisted because that's what I learned after joining the site. I didn't read in-depth to realize this game for some reason isn't following current rules. (which have been active ever since I've joined the site)

Yeah as GF I don't have a reason to make a big spectacle about there being a gf

I think creature is most likely scum and would honestly just rather get a move on and have jake's replacement come in during the night
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2227 (isolation #530) » Tue May 31, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Look at Creature's recent posts though

just a few posts ago he had intent to hammer xyzzy, now the lynch is between me or jaack again for him
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2231 (isolation #531) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2213, Zulfy wrote:
Triste final para ti, triste final para mi
olvidarnos mejor será hoy

Votecount 3.07

Creature (L-1)
: xyzzy, Dunnstral, Toolenduso, Bins
Dunnstral (L-2)
: [JFSF], Jaack, Creature
Xyzzy
: Tyler
Not Voting
: TheOtherFiction
With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline is in (expired on 2016-06-02 17:20:00)

Note: My condolences Jake.
Looks like creature is at l-1

Let's gooo
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2234 (isolation #532) » Tue May 31, 2016 9:21 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Nah the games severely slowed down in general over the past few days
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2242 (isolation #533) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:15 am

Post by Dunnstral »

But did you see how creature was acting
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2243 (isolation #534) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:16 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Like why did he have intent to hammer?

Honestly with that it evens out since creature would have voted xyzzy and xyzzy voting creature

The difference is creature has literally no reason to come in and hammer xyzzy
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2249 (isolation #535) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:43 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2246, Tyler the Creator wrote:we've got likely town in a slot that's not being played

who is this referring to
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2253 (isolation #536) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

woo
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2259 (isolation #537) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2273 (isolation #538) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:11 am

Post by Dunnstral »

they have day talk so I'd say no
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2276 (isolation #539) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

xyzzy wrote:1)I can't believe you changed anime jazz hands. on the other hand Ibuki is pretty great.

2)I agree:

In post 2272, TheOtherFiction wrote:We basically need to decide that Dunn is town or else lynch him today.
Thought we decided I was town yesterday
Also creature was scum so....
Bins wrote:Basically who else would I target
Bins why are you a voyeur?

Not a psychological question
xyzzy wrote:would I have put Creature at L-1 and then not move my vote once the wagon on him almost completely dried up if I was his scum partner?
No clue because you barely react to stuff :shifty:
Bins wrote:Creatures intent to hammer was awkward as fuck

As Dunn pointed out when it happened
Creature made a really strange switch in reads quickly
Almost like "oh ya he's fucked gotta scumread"
It looked like he was bussing jaack and also looked like he was bussing xyzzy so
Jaack wrote:Ehhh, I don't think xyzzy is the last scum in light of creature's flip. Creature was willing to hammer xyzzy, and I don't think that makes much sense, particularly since the last scum is most likely a PR, since town had a cop and means of protection for said cop.

I guess that leaves tool or tyler. Will have to investigate some more.
Not lynching tool or tyler before you regardless of what you investigate
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2277 (isolation #540) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:42 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2267, Bins wrote:
In post 2261, xyzzy wrote:1)I can't believe you changed anime jazz hands. on the other hand Ibuki is pretty great.

2)I agree:

Scummy post
In post 2264, Jaack wrote:Ehhh, I don't think xyzzy is the last scum in light of creature's flip. Creature was willing to hammer xyzzy, and I don't think that makes much sense, particularly since the last scum is most likely a PR, since town had a cop and means of protection for said cop.

I guess that leaves tool or tyler. Will have to investigate some more.
Not as scummy post
But it is a scummy post from Jaack

He knows that once xyzzy flips town he's next so he has to try to casat doubt on other people while still leaving xyzzy open for an easy mislynch
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2286 (isolation #541) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2281, Tyler the Creator wrote:Dunn I do not approve of that avatar change just sayin
??? You kidding this avatar is SWEET
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2287 (isolation #542) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

And it matches with Zachstral
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2288 (isolation #543) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I think Jaack is mafia and xyzzy is town :(
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2293 (isolation #544) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I'd also prefer a jaack lynch as I think he's trying to get the vote off of xyzzy just to save himself for later. He doesn't have a reason to suspect tool/tyler over xyzzy in his position as town
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2296 (isolation #545) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:16 am

Post by Dunnstral »

And a voyeur.

We don't really need another reason for me being town but why would we have a voyeur if the mafia team is two goons and a godfather
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2307 (isolation #546) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I want to lynch Jaack boys
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2310 (isolation #547) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Let's get this game moving then, this is L-1
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2315 (isolation #548) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I'm dead after TOF
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2317 (isolation #549) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

He interacted a lot with Ira too by the way
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2319 (isolation #550) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In case xyzzy is town and I die tonight, you should lynch jaack then tool in that order
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2321 (isolation #551) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

So do you want to vote jaack instead or what
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2325 (isolation #552) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Remember what I said in case I die ;)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2327 (isolation #553) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2336 (isolation #554) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:13 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2334, Jaack wrote:Don't sleep on the possibility that TOF is actually a godfather.
Why would TOF be a godfather? This seems to be shoehorned in from thinkign I was godfather day 3, but there's actually no reasons for this claim
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2342 (isolation #555) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I think robert was town regardless and the chances of them being gf who claimed
Macho town
(when the cop was macho as well) is really small
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2346 (isolation #556) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

They have no reason to roleblock Bins because that confirms me as town (because last mafia is revealed to be a roleblocker)

Regardless I think it's likely I die tonight anyways
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2347 (isolation #557) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Also because Bins role is useless now anyways
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2349 (isolation #558) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I did that over the night, I didn't see anything, do you see something?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2353 (isolation #559) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2352, Bins wrote:honestly tyler could be scum

man i could make a good argument for everyone but TOF at this point
Not me
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2356 (isolation #560) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I mean I did consider tool overnight. I really looked at him. He looked like town to me, but if it came down to it I'd vote him in mylo
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2363 (isolation #561) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:12 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2365 (isolation #562) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:20 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

UNVOTE:

Guess I'll sleep on this one then but I still feel like there needs to be more on tool before I can really vote him
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2381 (isolation #563) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:51 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2381, toolenduso wrote:
In post 2380, xyzzy wrote:his writing in those last few posts feels a lot more aggressive/defensive than he previously was
There's good reason for that, xyzzy.
Go on
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2388 (isolation #564) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Dunnstral »

So uh who wants to get this day over with
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2389 (isolation #565) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: jaack
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2392 (isolation #566) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Who should I be voting?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2393 (isolation #567) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:36 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2388, Bins wrote:sry my bad I've been having a bit of a medical scare so I'm kind of all over the place / not really here in my head
Good luck btw
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2402 (isolation #568) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

We just need to kill xyzzy regardless of their alignment and figure things out after that I think, no way they can survive to lylo
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2403 (isolation #569) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I don't even know what the vote count is btw for all I know I hammered, or it could be the second vote
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2408 (isolation #570) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2408, Bins wrote:imma hammer then
Ok

For the record I'm positive that Bins is town.

I actually feel pretty good about tyler too, and was feeling good about tool

Think it's still in xyzzy/jaack
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2660 (isolation #571) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2654, Bins wrote:if i'm wrong blame dunnstral i'm just doing what he said
but if i'm right this was all me
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2662 (isolation #572) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

And that's how you fake claim ladies and gentlemen......
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2666 (isolation #573) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

This game felt like it took forever
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2667 (isolation #574) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2665, Bins wrote:
In post 2662, Dunnstral wrote:And that's how you fake claim ladies and gentlemen......
your fake claim outed everyone and got two people to hard scum read you

yep
Town won.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2669 (isolation #575) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Nah I'm kidding

But for real I'm sticking to my guns and saying that fake claim wasn't a bad idea at all in theory
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2670 (isolation #576) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2668, Bins wrote:you just made it a lot harder than it had to be
I'm glad you used your voyeur powers for good :good:
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2673 (isolation #577) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 11, heuristically_alone wrote:oh my gosh! Totally got 2 games mixed up and I had written down in my notes I was town this game. Literally like a minute ago realized that I am scum when double checking my PM. I wonder if I sub consciously I remembered you two were my scum partners and that is why I read you as scum in my town posts. Haha. I hope I didn't srew up by saying both of you were on my scum leaning list.
ಠ_ಠ
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2674 (isolation #578) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I was tracked day 1 so yeah scum knew I was fake
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2678 (isolation #579) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 122, toolenduso wrote:Oh and I just want to kind of acknowledge in here for posterity that I'm largely responsible for the state scum is in right now because I pushed for the Zachstral NK. I don't exactly know atm where I should've looked to see that I was wrong, but somehow Dunn and Bins both saw Jake's hints that he was cop without me knowing so I guess I have to get better at finding that stuff.
If only I was scum
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2685 (isolation #580) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2681, Zulfy wrote:
In post 1635, Dunnstral wrote:Bartender can I get an almond milk?
This was the best post.

LMAO so it didn't get missed
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2692 (isolation #581) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2689, xyzzy wrote:also there's a ton of people from this game who are now high on my "I'd like to play again with this person" list
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2701 (isolation #582) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:39 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2700, toolenduso wrote:Yeah OK so how did you figure out he was cop again?
His read shift on Robert/how he was saying he was innocent and chainsaw defending him

I think if I had let him do his thing with an inno on me he'd have outted himself as obvious cop anyways
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2703 (isolation #583) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

He replaced out because he got to L-1 and didn't read his role pm early on