Zero Escape

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:48 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Ego
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VLR = Easiest Platinum trophy on the Vita
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm getting the Vita version to justify the existence of my Vita
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #69 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:09 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

None of my local game shops had a physical copy, wasn't really expecting them too but one had Dangan Ronpa 2 so thought there was a chance. Currently downloading on the Vita.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #74 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

My download finishees in 50 minutes, that 5 lots of ten, which is 2 lots of 5
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #78 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

979MB
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #84 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:54 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Just finished installing, don't know why estimated time was so high
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #128 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Spoiler:
Finally finished the game, the Delta twist was off-putting at first but once everything was explained I was okay with it, overall I think VLR was better, I enjoyed the plot and the twists more and I also think the escape rooms were better
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #130 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Spoiler:
Yeah, that was her unauthorised escape

Character rankings

1 Carlos
2 Diana
3 Phi
4 Mira
5 Sean
6 Junpei
7 Akane
8 Sigma
9 Eric
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #142 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 134, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 132, xRECKONERx wrote:eric is the fucking worst

I kept hoping they'd make him interesting
yepppp

I was hoping they'd do something with his
~~~~spoiler length filler~~~~~ brother
in his backstory but nope it's just a reason for him being the shitty character he is

He could have maybe been kind of a decent clover-esque character if they toned him way down and just made him get aggressive when Mira was in actual danger, but no, he's just an angry moron for the entire game except when it's useful to the plot for him to be IN WUV
Eric could have been interesting and sympathetic given his backstory but they never made him anything more than a coward

Return to “The Arcade”