RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2876 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:04 am

Post by RAM »

Titus: I don't understand why you're assuming a connection between Kuroi and KC. I think their actions are independently questionable, but nothing really links them together imo.

No retreat: this isn't a matter of KC making a typo though? Mathblade said she connected two slots she NEVER connected, and she was just like "oh yeah, but I changed my mind since then and I believe this now instead".

-Cerb
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2877 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:08 am

Post by Titus »

@Nero,

My opinion, yes. I believe I have said so. It's a meta observation from someone who hates meta routinely. Nor should you have to read gunslingers. I didn't go full ham on Kuroi until he called Mollie psychotic to discredit her, until then I was meh whichever scumread. I don't think Kuroi makes that mistake again though.

Tbh, I feel like I cannot talk about any of my strengths in this game because lol cult.

@Cerb, Read Tim's observations. Klingon mentions Kuroi maybe all of once scumreading him. Zero interaction there. The void emptiness of interactions says something. Kuroi and Kling don't really try to sort each other.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
No Retreat
No Retreat
Goon
No Retreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2878 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:14 am

Post by No Retreat »

In post 2876, RAM wrote:No retreat: this isn't a matter of KC making a typo though? Mathblade said she connected two slots she NEVER connected, and she was just like "oh yeah, but I changed my mind since then and I believe this now instead".
i know. I agree that's p odd but I was already scumreading her so you don't need to sell me on something I already bought.

What I'm concerned most with Celt is how she was town reading Titus and when Math made a post about Titus being scum with Exe she's like "oh yeah we need to lynch Exe"

@Titus what do you think of the faction disscussion and Cooper saying I was trying to doubt 5 factions, do you think there are 5 factions, do you think Mastin confirmed 5 factions in her flavor thinky?
No Retreat
No Retreat
Goon
No Retreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2879 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:17 am

Post by No Retreat »

and I sorta wanna kill this Franky guy who I keep seeing online but not posting here :/

<<< He was prodded. As of the time he was prodded, this is how long he has to post by: (expired on 2016-07-17 04:48:13). If he hasn't before then, I'm replacing him. >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2880 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2877, Titus wrote:@Nero,

My opinion, yes. I believe I have said so. It's a meta observation from someone who hates meta routinely. Nor should you have to read gunslingers. I didn't go full ham on Kuroi until he called Mollie psychotic to discredit her, until then I was meh whichever scumread. I don't think Kuroi makes that mistake again though.

Tbh, I feel like I cannot talk about any of my strengths in this game because lol cult.

@Cerb, Read Tim's observations. Klingon mentions Kuroi maybe all of once scumreading him. Zero interaction there. The void emptiness of interactions says something. Kuroi and Kling don't really try to sort each other.
Titus -- gotta go to work. Please leave me questions you have about my wall/thoughts
That post has a lot in it and if we one by one post tonight the post count will be insane.

I know you have moved away from walls recently but please I am begging here do not post by post thoughts about my wall tonight
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2881 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:19 am

Post by Cephrir »

@ram

ok i agree with you and think kling is scum anyways
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2882 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:23 am

Post by Titus »

@Nero,

I believe the factions are as follows

1) Human with 3 subfactions based on regions, north/east/west +hunters??
2) lycans plus wulden (although wulden may just be the cult)
3) undead
4) nosferatu
5) vampires
6) cult
7) yellow foxes (whatever Luna is)
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2883 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:24 am

Post by RAM »

In post 2856, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2852, RAM wrote:You say KC was connecting Expe and Kuroi. She wasn't. Instead of correcting you, she agrees that at one point she was connecting those two, but has since changed her mind.

That inconsistency /contradiction concerns me....like Expe said, it's as though she's not actually holding these reads, and so just went with what you said, even though it wasn't true.

-Cern
Ahhh now I understand the question. KlingonCelt's positions do concern me as I explained earlier I find their reads wholly inconsistent and impossible. See post 2818.

I need more votes :(
In post 2867, Tim wrote:
In post 2862, RAM wrote:Copper, since you're here...thoughts on KC? Specifically regarding what I asked MathBlade about on this page?
I'm just going to steal this.

It's actually really concerning. I checked myself to see if there was ever a time Kuroi was mentioned by Celt and in what context. And there was never a single one. I suppose it could be possible that Kuroi being a scum read was one of those internal reads that you sort of hold to yourself, but even if so, Celt did not correct what looks like an inconsistency when it was directly pointed out. So yeah, it seems to me she muddled her (fake) reads
In post 2871, Titus wrote:
In post 2867, Tim wrote:
In post 2862, RAM wrote:Copper, since you're here...thoughts on KC? Specifically regarding what I asked MathBlade about on this page?
I'm just going to steal this.

It's actually really concerning. I checked myself to see if there was ever a time Kuroi was mentioned by Celt and in what context. And there was never a single one. I suppose it could be possible that Kuroi being a scum read was one of those internal reads that you sort of hold to yourself, but even if so, Celt did not correct what looks like an inconsistency when it was directly pointed out. So yeah, it seems to me she muddled her (fake) reads
titcr.
In post 2873, No Retreat wrote:Why were you assuming 5 factions?

@RAM I'm already scumreading Celt but I will say that I've but thinking one thing and mistyped. I did it in this game when talking about Almost but typed PV.
In post 2881, Cephrir wrote:@ram

ok i agree with you and think kling is scum anyways
That's certainly enough to make me sure I'm not just being crazy and flipping out over nothing.

VOTE: Klingoncelt

If I can vote KC, the rest of you certainly can.

-Cerb
No Retreat
No Retreat
Goon
No Retreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2884 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:25 am

Post by No Retreat »

nope not voting her
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2885 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:26 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Klingoncelt
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2886 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:30 am

Post by copper223 »

-Cerb
I think it's foolish but also more town indicative unless you always do it and then it bevomes null, to try and form scumteams this early, the fact she didn't mention it before I don't find problematic, I also have reads I am not sharing and I might on a bad day decide 2 are related.

What is the scum motivation for it, she doesn't have true reads so she can't keep track? (In a multiball?).

WT is right that Kuroi has given no hint of trying to solve the game.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2887 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2886, copper223 wrote:

-Cerb
I think it's foolish but also more town indicative unless you always do it and then it bevomes null, to try and form scumteams this early, the fact she didn't mention it before I don't find problematic, I also have reads I am not sharing and I might on a bad day decide 2 are related.

What is the scum motivation for it, she doesn't have true reads so she can't keep track? (In a multiball?).

WT is right that Kuroi has given no hint of trying to solve the game.
Lacks true reads in order to buddy math and myself, or to not draw attention, or to blend in with the crowd.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2888 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:36 am

Post by copper223 »

I need to meta her to see if the above is plausible.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2889 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:38 am

Post by Titus »

You can be anyone, saga frontier mafia are two examples of her scumgame
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2890 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:47 am

Post by Stormblade »

I have a really really really really really strong meta townread on Klingoncelt. Having played Space Dandy 2 and then Bloodborne with her, the difference between her towngames and scumgames is apparent and she's town here. Titus, do you not remember the fiery Klingoncelt we dealt with in Space Dandy 2 which got her tons of flak? This is the SAME person we're dealing with here. I'm disappointed you haven't realized. In Bloodborne she was far more reserved and calculated which she CLEARLY isn't in this game. The whole "accusing people of being liars" thing is a major towntell from her and that attitude was completely absent in the scumgame I
just
played with her.

I'm like 90% Klingon is town.

-Nahdia
ABR // Nahdia // Errantparabola
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2891 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:49 am

Post by Stormblade »

Would really like to see a VC so I can take a better look at this wagon because it's awful and it undoubtedly has scum on it. I don't know if her reads are RIGHT; I've seen her tunnel town as town, but the way she's going about it is clearly her towngame.

-Nahdia
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2892 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:51 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

The psychotic thing is not game-relevant. We've already touched upon that subject and I'm not going to discuss that with you.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2893 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:52 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 2882, Titus wrote:@Nero,

3) undead
4) nosferatu
5) vampires
6) cult
The Hunts, Nosferatu, and Vampires are all the same thing I'm pretty sure..?

-Nahdia
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2894 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2890, Stormblade wrote:I have a really really really really really strong meta townread on Klingoncelt. Having played Space Dandy 2 and then Bloodborne with her, the difference between her towngames and scumgames is apparent and she's town here. Titus, do you not remember the fiery Klingoncelt we dealt with in Space Dandy 2 which got her tons of flak? This is the SAME person we're dealing with here. I'm disappointed you haven't realized. In Bloodborne she was far more reserved and calculated which she CLEARLY isn't in this game. The whole "accusing people of being liars" thing is a major towntell from her and that attitude was completely absent in the scumgame I
just
played with her.

-Nahdia
You can be anyone IV. She accused me of being a liar in a reactionary way too. Saga frontier had catch ups that said nothing, and I made a similar argument that you made here because she didn't match you can be anyone. Klingoncelt avoids conflict.

In YCBA, she fosed midway through day 1, on me no less. I tunnelled her ass to the wall. The only thing I regret on that game is not getting my hydra partner to talk more. (hint to Yume)

In saga, she buddied me hard and had a tiff with ABR that she started but melted into the background.

While it's not impossible you're right, I think the evidence suggests Klingon scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2895 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2893, Stormblade wrote:
In post 2882, Titus wrote:@Nero,

3) undead
4) nosferatu
5) vampires
6) cult
The Hunts, Nosferatu, and Vampires are all the same thing I'm pretty sure..?

-Nahdia
Hunters are human. Vampires and Nosferatu are separate races.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2896 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:58 am

Post by Expedience »

I know you're going to give me shit for this but Nahdia I think you're right. I thought it over and I changed my mind. It's not about confidence, it's about actually pushing people and she never really did much of that in the ISO I read.

VOTE: RAM

Kuroi, if you're town, do you seriously not realize how uncooperative and almost hostile your entire play is? Because you're making it impossible for me to read you right now.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2897 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2892, KuroiXHF wrote:

The psychotic thing is not game-relevant. We've already touched upon that subject and I'm not going to discuss that with you.
Then you can keep going through and ignoring all the people saying you're scum with Klingon to comment on a narrative retelling. Or you could actually discuss reads.

Nope showing you are actively reading and not commenting on the scumhunting seemed like the way to go.

Have anything to say about what you allegedly want to talk about?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2898 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:01 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 2895, Titus wrote:Vampires and Nosferatu are separate races.
Reviewed flavor, looks like you're right. Vampire are vampires and Nosferatu are half Lycan half Vampire.
Titus wrote:
In post 2890, Stormblade wrote:I have a really really really really really strong meta townread on Klingoncelt. Having played Space Dandy 2 and then Bloodborne with her, the difference between her towngames and scumgames is apparent and she's town here. Titus, do you not remember the fiery Klingoncelt we dealt with in Space Dandy 2 which got her tons of flak? This is the SAME person we're dealing with here. I'm disappointed you haven't realized. In Bloodborne she was far more reserved and calculated which she CLEARLY isn't in this game. The whole "accusing people of being liars" thing is a major towntell from her and that attitude was completely absent in the scumgame I
just
played with her.

-Nahdia
You can be anyone IV. She accused me of being a liar in a reactionary way too. Saga frontier had catch ups that said nothing, and I made a similar argument that you made here because she didn't match you can be anyone. Klingoncelt avoids conflict.

In YCBA, she fosed midway through day 1, on me no less. I tunnelled her ass to the wall. The only thing I regret on that game is not getting my hydra partner to talk more. (hint to Yume)

In saga, she buddied me hard and had a tiff with ABR that she started but melted into the background.

While it's not impossible you're right, I think the evidence suggests Klingon scum.
I'm not so much concerned about her not matching Bloodborne as I am concerned about her matching Space Dandy 2 perfectly. And I recall lots of people wanting her lynched there as well (myself included for a time before I realized she was town). I really am like, pretty damn sure of this.

-Nahdia
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2899 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:03 am

Post by Titus »

I respectfully disagree. This looks more like Saga than Space Dandy.

You would also think by now that she would take my hints.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”