Serious life lessons mafia taught me

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Serious life lessons mafia taught me

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:18 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Mafia has taught me how to navigate an online crowd and slowly bring them to my side. It is an art form not always based on logical arguments, but subtle forms of persuasion. Rhythm, timing, alliance, humor, are needed to support logic.

It has also taught me that if I failed to bring people to my side, perhaps I was wrong and should accept it with grace.

It has taught me when to disengage, and when to back off to let other people defend my townieness and the ideas I brought on the table.

When to listen, support, encourage, other people's reads - to be a team player, to give and take.

I have found these skills to be very useful in Meat World. They are totally transferable.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #5 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:24 am

This thread is so beautiful it brings tears of joy to my weary eyes.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #8 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:06 am

*sniff sniff*

Return to “Mafia Discussion”