No Retreat
No Retreat
Goon
No Retreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3750 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:58 pm

Post by No Retreat »

In post 3688, Titus wrote:Meanwhile, Expedience is proving that Klingon's alignment reads change based on pushing her.
but you weren't pushing her when her read on you changed? I men she DID start scumreading you after you voted her, that is correct but she WAS town reading you and then mysteriously dropped said town read b/c??? I know when I was questioning her on it that I said that she could NOT use Mathblade's post as an excuse but that really seems like the only viable answer 'cause "vibes" seems like a terrible "reason".
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3751 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:14 am

Post by copper223 »

In post 3750, No Retreat wrote:
copper223 wrote:I'm going to buddy up to LLD by saying Cerb is a big ole' meany.
Why do you think that was my motivation?
No Retreat
No Retreat
Goon
No Retreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3752 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:47 am

Post by No Retreat »

gut mostly. I feel like was mostly unnecessary and worded weird. I now it was a responce to a question you were asked but things like
now my fellow player your job, assuming town, is to ferret out the alignment of the rest of us and get us to agree to vote for likely scum, critiques about our performance that are not AI actually work against your wincon because they create a barrier towards working together.
Give me a real mediation type feel and I think that often comes from scum.

And you are doing what you are accusing Cerb of, judging others.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3753 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:53 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Are we still lyching Kuroi? Or are we switching to RAM?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3754 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:10 am

Post by rb »

In post 3754, DrippingGoofball wrote:Are we still lyching Kuroi? Or are we switching to RAM?
Why do you want a RAM switch?
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3755 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:39 am

Post by copper223 »

In post 3753, No Retreat wrote:gut mostly. I feel like was mostly unnecessary and worded weird. I now it was a responce to a question you were asked but things like
now my fellow player your job, assuming town, is to ferret out the alignment of the rest of us and get us to agree to vote for likely scum, critiques about our performance that are not AI actually work against your wincon because they create a barrier towards working together.
Give me a real mediation type feel and I think that often comes from scum.

And you are doing what you are accusing Cerb of, judging others.
Hard to call it unnecessary and an answer to a direct question in the same sentence and be genuine.

Some scum like to mediate because it accomplishes the same thing as fence sitting without being so obvious about it, this however was not an alignment relevant discussion and if it continued was likely to derail scum hunting and interest for the next few pages at least while people shouted at each other, do you often operate using broad scumtells?

The difference is I asked if that was AI for cerb. as he behaved the same way as town in a recent game, when asked to clarify I gave my advice in case he is town and has the same wincon I have, which is not the same as judging him.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3756 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3754, DrippingGoofball wrote:Are we still lyching Kuroi? Or are we switching to RAM?
Kuroi. If we lynched people for flying off the handle, there would be no one left.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3757 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3751, No Retreat wrote:
In post 3688, Titus wrote:Meanwhile, Expedience is proving that Klingon's alignment reads change based on pushing her.
but you weren't pushing her when her read on you changed? I men she DID start scumreading you after you voted her, that is correct but she WAS town reading you and then mysteriously dropped said town read b/c??? I know when I was questioning her on it that I said that she could NOT use Mathblade's post as an excuse but that really seems like the only viable answer 'cause "vibes" seems like a terrible "reason".
I was.

Expedience highlighted that Klingon had me as town at point X. Klingon had me as scum at point Y. I had 3 posts inbetween. The only thing my posts did in that span was demand Klingon prove one game where she had great meta reads.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3758 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:25 am

In post 3757, Titus wrote:
Kuroi. If we lynched people for flying off the handle, there would be no one left.
K Good
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3759 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:29 am

Here is a list of people that ought to be ashamed of their voting record:

dramonic, rb, Nosferatu, BBMolla, Klingoncelt, Almost50, copper223, Wayward Thinke, Stormblade, Lady Lambdadelta, Mathblade

This is a pretty hard lynch, if it was scum it would have proceeded much faster with scum bus'ing but maybe I'm wrong. Let's check.

Can a vig take care of the Franky issues, thanks.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3760 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3760, DrippingGoofball wrote:Here is a list of people that ought to be ashamed of their voting record:

dramonic, rb, Nosferatu, BBMolla, Klingoncelt, Almost50, copper223, Wayward Thinke, Stormblade, Lady Lambdadelta, Mathblade

This is a pretty hard lynch, if it was scum it would have proceeded much faster with scum bus'ing but maybe I'm wrong. Let's check.

I think Klingon is a better vig, but maybe he'll get mauled by a panther or forced to watched bad TV shows with that Adrian Pasdar fellow. Or maybe shoved in a bunker.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3761 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:42 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Franky's been prodded out afaik.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3762 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:52 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 3697, Titus wrote:Just kill.
SCUMSLIP!
:p
In post 3706, Titus wrote:@SS, no one claimed survivor. Like holy shit.

There's no reading compression here.
Luna did actually.
In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8125838#p8125838]post 3715[/url], Nahdia wrote:well shit
thats a hell of a mystery no one thought was a mystery and didnt even really need solving
but damn if it didnt just get solved so nice work
marry me
In post 3742, copper223 wrote:I have no doubt Mastin will at most ask a50 not to use that color combo, it certainly doesn't make sense to mod kill someone for a rule they did not know existed.
Even if it were a red text of truth, it's directly quoted from the OP <_<
Not much of a trust tell attempt.
You're apparently lynching Kuroi, which is disappointing.
Did the scumputer break? :P
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3763 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:03 am

Post by Titus »

@Dram, I think it's more accurate to say Luna might be a survivor or reach a certain point. Survivor plus having only one side win is insane. Probably a conditionally town role PM rather than Survivor.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3764 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:05 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 3695, Luna Fox wrote:I'm actually thinking that i'm the one that's a modified survivor now.
Considering i need ppl with my same wincon alive to win and do i even know if i can trust anyone in my neighborhood to have it?
Yet apparently i must help town win AND survive.

And considering the role slip in the neighborhood
rip me, gg.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3765 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:09 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah, she's thinking it. She could call herself whatever she wants, what matters is what she says.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3766 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:17 am

Post by dramonic »

I dunno, if she calls herself scum I'll lynch her <w<
I'm a hoot
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3767 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:24 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 3688, Titus wrote:Yeah, FA's town.
Scum have fakeclaims.

I mean I don't disagree but if you're basing this on her win condition that's a big jump.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3768 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:33 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 3739, RAM wrote:
In post 3738, copper223 wrote:In the latest games I've played cerb is unbearable (and more importantly town the last time), is he like this as scum as well?
Define unbearable? I believe the only people in this game who have seen me as scum(unless you count my 3p play in Saga Frontier as scum) are Heartless and Cephrir. Oh, and the Sir Cakez head of Salt Squad.

-Cerb
Can confirm, and he was pretty obvious scum too
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3769 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:10 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 3729, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:The fuck are you on about? No one is talking about Role PM colours?
I was exhausted yesterday after walking around a park 5 times (10+ km) catching pokemon and waiting for eggs to hatch in Pokemon Go... I came home, saw the post from Almost with red and blue text (since it pops on mafiablack) and then you say something about red and blue being banned and my initial thought was that role pm color was being discussed. I passed out shortly after, so I really didn't know anything about what I was talking about.

This should actually be a good indication that the game is in a bad state though. I'm obviously not reading, and I'm almost positive I'm not the only one, so when I do feel like I need to comment on something, it's like I pop in and just comment on some half sentence I heard while walking by someone's open window.

Unless you have a 100% town clear on Kuroi, would you all just please vote him so we can get a flip and go into Night and let some Night actions give us direction for tomorrow?
Salt Squad
Salt Squad
Goon
Salt Squad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3770 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:50 am

Post by Salt Squad »

In post 3493, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 3491, No Retreat wrote:ABR flaked?!?
can't see any kind of content from him so far. he claimed he didn't read more than 80 pages of the game when it had about 85 pages and he is no vla till sunday.

he is still disconnected scummy abr

~Ice
disconnected abr was town in kuribo in wonderland fyi
In post 3625, mastin2 wrote: Heartless - 2 (Almost50, copper223)
guys I found two scum

anyone with over 300 posts needs to stop spamming ffs
can two people step up and finish off Kuroi? Seriously this day needs to end.
It's been less then a week but it feels like years....
-sc
Heat, Beeboy and Cakez. MUGI-CHAN BEST GIRL
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3771 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:55 am

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

In post 3771, Salt Squad wrote:disconnected abr was town in kuribo in wonderland fyi
link me the game

but not really

I have multiple reasons for scumreading that slot and absoloutly no reason for townreading them. Kindda prefer to see their flip more than their posts atm but I'm giving them time to find a stance in the game.

and I do believe my posts are lovely spams if your calling them that so i won't really stop posting them. maybe reducing them ? I'm already trying

~Ice
Salt Squad
Salt Squad
Goon
Salt Squad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3772 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:56 am

Post by Salt Squad »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66574
read his ISO in that game, it was terrible

-sc
Heat, Beeboy and Cakez. MUGI-CHAN BEST GIRL
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3773 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:59 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I hope to catch up soon. Weekends aren't active times for me and it's the one time during the week that I can actually do house stuff.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3774 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 3760, DrippingGoofball wrote:Here is a list of people that ought to be ashamed of their voting record:

VOTE: RAM

Albert
ABR // Nahdia // Errantparabola

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”