iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by iraonavp »

I'm guessing the mafia shot Bacde and a vigilante (or a serial killer pretending to be one) shot xSoniaNevermindx.

I don't blame whoever shot xSoniaNevermindx, it did look like she was admitting to being scum-aligned in and I'm really not sure how that makes sense from the perspective of a town-aligned player...

The flip (while it didn't really surprise me) confirms my suspicions that MURDERCAT is just switching wagons from town-aligned player to town-aligned player to try and not look like he is just coasting on the Tam wagon (like Accountant was).

VOTE: MURDERCAT
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1599, JaeReed wrote:I'm alive. Oops. That's not what I wanted.
Well, why do you think that is? :roll:

Because you are basically an extra scum-aligned member from just resolving to sheep MURDERCAT and Accountant...
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1516, Bacde wrote:If we all want to quicklynch Jarjardrinks for the lulz I'd be down since I don't really feel like that slot is town but I don't want to make a case

otherwise I want Tam
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by JaeReed »

My own reads, no one else's btw:

{Murder}
{Accountant}
{Xkfyu, Impo, iraon}
{Tam, JJD}
{Sonrio}

VOTE: JJD

I'm listening to confirmed town. He was killed for pushing on either JJD or Tam so I'm not lynching outside of those two. The one I find more likely is JJD.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1600, iraonavp wrote:I'm guessing the mafia shot Bacde and a vigilante (or a serial killer pretending to be one) shot xSoniaNevermindx.

I don't blame whoever shot xSoniaNevermindx, it did look like she was admitting to being scum-aligned in and I'm really not sure how that makes sense from the perspective of a town-aligned player...

The flip (while it didn't really surprise me) confirms my suspicions that MURDERCAT is just switching wagons from town-aligned player to town-aligned player to try and not look like he is just coasting on the Tam wagon (like Accountant was).

Why would she have posted that if she was scum? She wouldn't have.

Town player perspective: She was being ridden for avoiding the wagon or some bull, and hammered out of frustration over that.

I do agree it was likely a vig shot, but there were better shots to be made and it was likely a shot made out of apathy on not wanting to listen to a bunch of idiots harping on about how she scum-claimed. Which would have actually been helpful in sorting ppl tbh, but eh. Bad shot was bad.

Speaking of being bad... Your vote. Change it.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1601, iraonavp wrote:

Because you are basically an extra scum-aligned member from just resolving to sheep MURDERCAT and Accountant...
Why do I think it is?

Because I wasn't playing, really. I'm not a threat when I'm not paying attention to the game. Scum want me dead for mylo/lylo but it doesn't particularly matter to them when I die so much as it matters that it happens.

They had a bigger threat in bacde and were hoping it would be handwaved as a "widely townread" shot. It's not going to be. We're lynching JJD or Tam today no exceptions.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by iraonavp »

We don't know if Bacde would be killed just because of his reads, it could just be WIFOM. I think he was killed because you thought he was "obviously" town-aligned. The kill helps me actually, because he was a slight suspect of mine.

If I would choose between the two, I would rather lynch Tam than JarJarDrinks. JarJarDrinks has made some actively town-aligned posts (for example, is the first I come across) while Tam is less active.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1604, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1600, iraonavp wrote:I'm guessing the mafia shot Bacde and a vigilante (or a serial killer pretending to be one) shot xSoniaNevermindx.

Town player perspective: She was being ridden for avoiding the wagon or some bull, and hammered out of frustration over that.

I do agree it was likely a vig shot, but there were better shots to be made and it was likely a shot made out of apathy on not wanting to listen to a bunch of idiots harping on about how she scum-claimed. Which would have actually been helpful in sorting ppl tbh, but eh. Bad shot was bad.

I didn't mean the hammer, I meant "I HOPE I GOT THE PR GUYS"... That looked like a scum-aligned player saying that they were hoping evilpacman was power role.

And I don't know why I town-aligned player would post that either, it doesn't make sense...
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1605, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1601, iraonavp wrote:

Why do I think it is?

Because I wasn't playing, really. I'm not a threat when I'm not paying attention to the game. Scum want me dead for mylo/lylo but it doesn't particularly matter to them when I die so much as it matters that it happens.

They had a bigger threat in bacde and were hoping it would be handwaved as a "widely townread" shot. It's not going to be. We're lynching JJD or Tam today no exceptions.
Well, if it was what they meant it to be interpreted as then I guess I got tricked!

Ultimately, I will always trust my reads over the reads of people who are killed.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by Accountant »

I agree with the Tam/JJD idea(Bacde wasn't killed because he was townread, IC is a far better choice is mafia is thinking in that direction). Jae don't engage with ira, we disagree about his align but we can agree that stuff like "Sonia was claiming scum by hoping for a PR hammer" isn't worth listening to.

VOTE: Tam
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Accountant »

Sonia was a vig shot and not SK because it makes no sense for the SK to target her, she didn't have strong or convincing reads, didn't PR-tell and wasn't widely townread.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I read that as a scum claim also. Was absolutely the right call for the vig to shoot her. Like everyone just said how we need to wait for pac to claim.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Impoetic »

VOTE: jaereed mafia, imo
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by iraonavp »

What?

You are aware that JaeReed is innocent child, right?
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1612, Impoetic wrote:VOTE: jaereed mafia, imo
plz stop trolling

Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1607, iraonavp wrote:
In post 1604, JaeReed wrote:

I didn't mean the hammer, I meant "I HOPE I GOT THE PR GUYS"... That looked like a scum-aligned player saying that they were hoping evilpacman was power role.

And I don't know why I town-aligned player would post that either, it doesn't make sense...
It was OBVIOUSLY a joke. Why the f*ck do you think she would say it as scum? Why claim unnecessarily?

Also I am still reading the last page but I bet I got called out for voting the clear already
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1615, Impoetic wrote:Also I am still reading the last page but I bet I got called out for voting the clear already
<3 Don't worry about it, I laughed.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1611, JarJarDrinks wrote:I read that as a scum claim also. Was absolutely the right call for the vig to shoot her. Like everyone just said how we need to wait for pac to claim.
you know what? VOTE: Jarjardrinks

somehow I doubt that you seriously can't comprehend that someone saying "I hope I got pr guys" day 1, on a mislynch, as they hammer their scumread which they announced intent to hammer earlier is probably sarcasm and not a legitimate gamethrow/scumclaim.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1616, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1615, Impoetic wrote:Also I am still reading the last page but I bet I got called out for voting the clear already
<3 Don't worry about it, I laughed.
yay senpai noticed me <3
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Accountant »

guys Bacde posted "get tam" like 50 times in a row and copypasted it twice and he died the next night

JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1617, Impoetic wrote:
In post 1611, JarJarDrinks wrote:I read that as a scum claim also. Was absolutely the right call for the vig to shoot her. Like everyone just said how we need to wait for pac to claim.
you know what? VOTE: Jarjardrinks

somehow I doubt that you seriously can't comprehend that someone saying "I hope I got pr guys" day 1, on a mislynch, as they hammer their scumread which they announced intent to hammer earlier is probably sarcasm and not a legitimate gamethrow/scumclaim.
Impo you are my case-maker for today. I was too lazy to do this but you are on point.

@Accountant yeah but bacde also pointed out he'd just as easily go for JJD. Out of the two JJD feels skeevy and Tam's call for a vig shot on her seems pretty town. That or BP scum. (kinda where I think the vig should have shot to not make it a shit shot still tbh since sonia was obvs not scumclaiming)
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Accountant »

if you look at bacde's ISO he's okay with lynching JJD but he clearly wants Tam more

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Accountant »

He was like "if you guys are ok with lynching jjd for the lulz I'd be down" but for Tam he was like "Tam is objectively scummy" and "we have to lynch tam"

if we assume he was kiled based off reads tam makes 10x more sense

JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1622, Accountant wrote:He was like "if you guys are ok with lynching jjd for the lulz I'd be down" but for Tam he was like "Tam is objectively scummy" and "we have to lynch tam"

if we assume he was kiled based off reads tam makes 10x more sense
That's what they WANT you to think!
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by JaeReed »

o sorry, was channeling ira

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”