Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4325 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:57 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Vote: Salt Squad

I could vote for LLD too, but I think SS's claim, and her desire to stay alive to get a night action off, is more damning between the two.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4326 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:58 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Kuroi is definitely scum for more than just the Redacted - Factional portion of his role pm too. Don't forget he claimed Human Doctor before he was lynched.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4327 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:01 pm

Post by rb »

I'll also lynch A50 if needed because I'm starting to think he might be one of those non-recruitable humans, but not aligned with either of the Town-human factions because he makes such a big deal over people being not-human that it feels fake.

Salt/Luna/RAM/A50/WT lynch pls.

Ram + Salt + WT = probable scum
Luna + A50 = not town

Someone from here needs to die, thanks.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4328 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:04 pm

Post by Expedience »

Sigh
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4329 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:06 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

Apparently people here still dont get the picture of how this game works.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4330 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:12 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I refuse to believe that Kuroi, who lied and said he was Human, flipped Vampire with redacted factional abilities, can have the same wincon with Salt Squad and not have Salt be scum. I mean, holy shit, his FACTION info is redacted... that means Individual Vampires have Faction information that needs to be redacted, not Kuroi, but Individual Vampires. Salt Squad needs rope today.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4331 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:20 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4134, Salt Squad wrote:WHY WOULD I NOT BE GIVEN A FAKE CLAIM IF I WAS SCUM.
WHY WOULD IF LUNA CLAIMED A "ISOLATION WHATEVER THING" RESULT ON ME WOULD I CLAIM INDIVIDUAL VAMPIRE.

like come on you guys are being terrible.
Stop screaming that, you're starting to sound like a broken record! Like, none of us can check on you inbox and verify you don't have a scum claim to begin with. Maybe Individual Vampires ARE own after all and maybe THAT is your fake scum claim.

The thing is a Cop investigated you and returned a different result. Moreover, your claim doesn't even make sense (what with every one of you has a 1-shot recruit of their own, and yet not sharing a PT ..etc.). Maybe you were given the claim but not the details. How the freak are we supposed to know what a fake claim looks like anyway, unless you're assuming all players are scum and are all given fake claims like you.

Now you vote LLD, and she votes you back.. 2 caught scum .. let the people decide which of you gets offed today. The other will probably be gone by night, and that's one reason I want to lynch LLD over you, because your doctor is already dead. That and the admittedly thin reason of wanting to see how a Wulden's win con looks like.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #4332 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:21 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 4331, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4134, Salt Squad wrote:WHY WOULD I NOT BE GIVEN A FAKE CLAIM IF I WAS SCUM.
WHY WOULD IF LUNA CLAIMED A "ISOLATION WHATEVER THING" RESULT ON ME WOULD I CLAIM INDIVIDUAL VAMPIRE.

like come on you guys are being terrible.
Stop screaming that, you're starting to sound like a broken record! Like, none of us can check on you inbox and verify you don't have a scum claim to begin with. Maybe Individual Vampires ARE own after all and maybe THAT is your fake scum claim.

The thing is a Cop investigated you and returned a different result. Moreover, your claim doesn't even make sense (what with every one of you has a 1-shot recruit of their own, and yet not sharing a PT ..etc.). Maybe you were given the claim but not the details. How the freak are we supposed to know what a fake claim looks like anyway, unless you're assuming all players are scum and are all given fake claims like you.

Now you vote LLD, and she votes you back.. 2 caught scum .. let the people decide which of you gets offed today. The other will probably be gone by night, and that's one reason I want to lynch LLD over you, because your doctor is already dead. That and the admittedly thin reason of wanting to see how a Wulden's win con looks like.
You won't see a normal Wulden's wincon from me, because I am not aligned with the Wulden faction.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4333 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:29 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4135, Expedience wrote:Literally every non-human can once per game change the alignment of some humans, it says in the OP.
Not so. Every FACTION containing a non-human has a 1-X FACTIONAL recruit "attempt". If they target a non-human, if they target a human that is immune to conversion, or if more than one of them target the same person it will fail and become exhausted. If the recruiter is blocked or the target was jailed (or is a hider/commuter ..etc) I suspect the same will happen, but this part I'm not too sure of. The recruiter will not be notified of the REASON why it failed if it does.

This makes me think North, East, West and Individual Humans are all Human and incapable of recruiting. Other factions will be given a PT to share their results and pick that one shot target. The Wuldens (and I mean the CULT) typicallyb start with ONE member, and work their way from there. This is one more reason for the win con phrasing (50% of the votes), bc it would be unfair for a group to have no factional kill, start as a minority of the minority, lose it's recruiter and after gaining 50% of the votes still losing due to the existence of 2 or more killing roles at night.

We lynch the Wulden NOW and stop their spread, then we deal with the Vampires and humanity prospers,

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4334 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:31 pm

Almost50 sounds like he's some kind of non-Wulden scum BTW

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4335 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:47 pm

Post by rb »

In post 4334, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Almost50 sounds like he's some kind of non-Wulden scum BTW
Yeah I said that before. We can lynch A50 if you want.

Fact is the 5 people I mentioned need to die.

POSSIBLY not Luna though as I review it. Dram is definitely not town though, I don't think their WinCon is compatible with Titus or Molla's faction.

Someone do correct me if I'm wrong here but I'm pretty sure that it would be mod confirmable that the two compatible wincons here are Titus/Molla.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4336 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:14 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4186, Luna Fox wrote:What i think is he already got culled into this Isowhatever faction and they want more members.
And he's just using his original role as a fake claim.
But ok if you guys want to believe it more than the Faction Cop then go ahead, meanwhile my vote wont move.
I could try to convince you otherwise, but I would rather you worked it out on your own. Like, discuss it in the PT with your neighbours if you will (but beware of that mole in the PT).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4337 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:46 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4235, Expedience wrote:Read the flavor.
:eek: :eek: :eek:
So, you use flavour when it suits you and dismiss it when it doesn't?!!!
I mean, Puh-leeeease!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4338 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:50 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4239, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4234, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4018, Salt Squad wrote:I did explicitly role cop LLD
Did you ROLE Cop her or did you RACE Cop her? Please be specific. It may not matter on THIS particular outcome, but it does matter on others I think, since we had flips from the same nation belonging to different factions.
Rolefishing?
This response ALONE is enough for me to pursue your lynch to the end of time and beyond. YOU said you investigated their race, then YOU said you Role Copped them. I only asked you to specify which one YOU meant of the two YOU typed! How on Earth is that rolefishing?

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4339 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:52 pm

In post 4338, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4239, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4234, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4018, Salt Squad wrote:I did explicitly role cop LLD
Did you ROLE Cop her or did you RACE Cop her? Please be specific. It may not matter on THIS particular outcome, but it does matter on others I think, since we had flips from the same nation belonging to different factions.
Rolefishing?
This response ALONE is enough for me to pursue your lynch to the end of time and beyond. YOU said you investigated their race, then YOU said you Role Copped them. I only asked you to specify which one YOU meant of the two YOU typed! How on Earth is that rolefishing?
Once again, for the last time I targeted STORMBRINGER NOT SALTSQUAD.

You were told this multiple times.

and yet you continue to be what appears to be deliberately ignorant for the purposes of your own agenda.

I'm happy with this vote.

Vote: Almost50

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4340 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:06 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4301, Stormblade wrote:
In post 4300, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4289, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4031, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I am Sergius Seneca, Individual Wulden Rolecop.
Spare me the detail, please. Go right to the bottom: What does your win con look like?
Already claimed, read please.
Don't mind him, he's just doing that thing where he responds one post at a time.
Like, seriously, could people at least group that shit up into 5's or something? I get that you're behind but goddamn it's annoying -_-'

-Nahdia
Well, I don't respond to every single post, so there you go. Also, I personally hate it otherwise (i.e. hate those shitty wall quotes with multiple quotes and responses bc I tend to either skim them or lose track of who said what and which part the poster is responding to). Like, No retreat asked me to tone it down and I did, and ended up reading the last 500 posts or so of D1 after the lynch had occurred!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4341 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:26 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4303, Stormblade wrote:VOTE: LLD

It just doesn't add up.

Albert
Someone with brain!

@rb + LLD: OK.. I got it.. we all got it ... you two are scum together. Like rb will lynch SS, Luna, me, WT or even RAM (I have no idea why RAM is tossed in this pool tbh) but won't touch YOU. I mean, even Stevie Wonder can see this! And yes I cannot be culted.. I'm a bloody PGO for God's sake. You come near me and you get blown to pieces. That IS why I said "Humans" should not target me, but non-humans were welcome. I simply did not want to kill a Human, bc I am one and I didn't want to kill one of my own.

You vote doesn't scare me either. If Humans want to win this game they will come forward and unite for the cause. If they fail to, then I won't be the one to blame for failing the human race. It's as simple as that. Good Night!

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4342 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:57 pm

Post by rb »

In post 4341, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4303, Stormblade wrote:VOTE: LLD

It just doesn't add up.

Albert
Someone with brain!

@rb + LLD: OK.. I got it.. we all got it ... you two are scum together. Like rb will lynch SS, Luna, me, WT or even RAM (I have no idea why RAM is tossed in this pool tbh) but won't touch YOU. I mean, even Stevie Wonder can see this! And yes I cannot be culted.. I'm a bloody PGO for God's sake. You come near me and you get blown to pieces. That IS why I said "Humans" should not target me, but non-humans were welcome. I simply did not want to kill a Human, bc I am one and I didn't want to kill one of my own.

You vote doesn't scare me either. If Humans want to win this game they will come forward and unite for the cause. If they fail to, then I won't be the one to blame for failing the human race. It's as simple as that. Good Night!
Yeah like I said, you're probably a human not aligned with Individual Humans. If you're PGO that makes more sense *shrug*

Don't know why an ACTUAL PGO would claim it when they're so far from a lynch and "not scared" of the vote though? Why wouldn't you at least wait it out and not-claim.
Wayward Thinker
Wayward Thinker
Goon
Wayward Thinker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4343 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:18 am

Post by Wayward Thinker »

Just skimmed this days worth of material.

Why am I alive? Because Tim at least if not rb, Nosferatu, and Klingoncelt and we know Dram all do not have individual killing Town roles.

Why are the people dead who are dead? Why is Titus dead? IDK, could be Kling, but NKA is not really my thing. Why is Dram dead? IDK, maybe someone prolly thought they were Scum. Why is BB dead? Because they were obv Town.
mastin2 wrote:Undead Risen Slave Wincon: You win if all threats to a new humanity treaty are eliminated and at least one player with this wincon is alive.
WTF is new humanity treaty? I can only assume it is that this new humanity is considered a cult.

Anyways, feeling good about:

VOTE: Salt

right now.
Hydra of LicketyQuickety and Suzune
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4344 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:23 am

Post by Almost50 »

To whom it may concern:

This is how I perceive the setup so far:

1- Four Human factions, namely: Northern Tribes, Western Empire, Eastern Kingdom & Individual Humans.

Apparently these have overlapping win-cons. Each would win when "all threats to said faction are eliminated", but it doesn't necessarily mean that they would be considered a threat to eachother.

2- From Titus Role PM we deduce there are at least 3 Heros (mentioned by name in said PM). I suggest these INDIVIDUALS would be considered a threat to eachother (but not to other members of the other factions). Once 2 of them die this means the one standing is not threatened by any Human entity (individual or consequently a faction) anymore, and all 4 Human factions can win together. (This bit was not clear before we saw the Titus flip in full).

3- There is a non-Human faction that can also win with humans.

4- All other non-Humans (aside from the faction mentioned in #3) are considered enemies of the Human Race (they can either cult, recruit or kill Humans). These factions fight for their own survival.

5- I have yet to understand the "new treaty bit", so I'm not going there until we have more information.

6- I'm reluctant to claim more, but here's how i know there are likely 4 TOWN factions: I belong to the Northern Tribes (Nation) and we also win when all threats to our faction are eliminated. To the members of this very faction who share the very same condition, my PM text colour is
CYAN
(I believe that's proof enough, since no Northerner has flipped yet).

Now, I invite all Humans and their non-Human allies to unite here and now and VOTE LLD. It's a priority for all of us to get rid of a possible CULT than it is to get rid of the one shot recruiting Vampires. Besides, the vampire doctor is dead, so Salt could actually be taken out by any killing role out there at night.

Now I've put myself in a very delicate situation, bc all non-Humans will now want me dead for being this firm against them (except those who can win with us, that is). But I will remind you that we started the game as a majority (and I estimate that to be between 16-12 to 18-10), so we still likely have the majority here. If we all unite and vote for one of the confirmed non-humans ) and I already explained why it's better to vote off the Wulden over the Vampire) we can get them lynched no matter what. Additionally some of them will have to join us to try and blend in (isn't that what Scum is all about?) and we will have a clearer view as to who to investigate at night (be that for race if Humans have that, for Nation or Location as most of us have been offered to pick pre-game).

P.S. I'm not even sure the "Town" needs a Race Cop to begin with. If the Race isn't indicative of alignment then the Town simply has no use for one. Only SCUM will need it to ensure they target a Human as a recruit, since it's specifically stated in the rules that only Humans (actually only some of them even) can be recruited, while other races cannot.

Please give this your utmost consideration when deciding to cast a vote.

P-edit:

@rb:

The only Humans that will be against the Human Race are those culted or recruited by a Scum faction. And yes, you're right, I'm not "directly" aligned with them Individual Humans, as I'm a proud NORTHERN TRIBES member!

@Mastin:

Can we call ourselves VIKINGS??
:lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4345 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:25 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4343, Wayward Thinker wrote:WTF is new humanity treaty?
THIS makes me think you're TOWN. I'm starting to doubt this "new treaty" thing is anti-town, but then there are also Wuldens and Vampires (and probably more, given there's a "Destroyer of Worlds" too) so I'm not exactly on top of this point.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4346 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:28 am

Post by Almost50 »

Also flavour calls Titus a martyr of the new humanity treaty, so maybe once we defeat the evil factions we get to sign one and that would make dramonic town-aligned.

No Retreat
No Retreat
Goon
No Retreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4347 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:35 am

Post by No Retreat »

man, I JUST woke up and there are like 14 pages since day 2

but anyways
vote:wake
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4348 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:39 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4208, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Cause like, depending on wordings couldn't it jsut refer to having a Wulden (me) who is part of the treaty?
I very much doubt a HUMAN treaty would include a WULDEN "race", but what do I know? You could argue you were once Human, but so were the Undead and probably Vampires, Lycans and what not (nobody claimed a Lycan yet, btw. Shouldn't there always be Lycans vs Vampires and we could go Bella-isque :P

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4349 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:41 am

Post by rb »

In post 4344, Almost50 wrote:
To whom it may concern:

This is how I perceive the setup so far:

1- Four Human factions, namely: Northern Tribes, Western Empire, Eastern Kingdom & Individual Humans.

Apparently these have overlapping win-cons. Each would win when "all threats to said faction are eliminated", but it doesn't necessarily mean that they would be considered a threat to eachother.

2- From Titus Role PM we deduce there are at least 3 Heros (mentioned by name in said PM). I suggest these INDIVIDUALS would be considered a threat to eachother (but not to other members of the other factions). Once 2 of them die this means the one standing is not threatened by any Human entity (individual or consequently a faction) anymore, and all 4 Human factions can win together. (This bit was not clear before we saw the Titus flip in full).

3- There is a non-Human faction that can also win with humans.

4- All other non-Humans (aside from the faction mentioned in #3) are considered enemies of the Human Race (they can either cult, recruit or kill Humans). These factions fight for their own survival.

5- I have yet to understand the "new treaty bit", so I'm not going there until we have more information.

6- I'm reluctant to claim more, but here's how i know there are likely 4 TOWN factions: I belong to the Northern Tribes (Nation) and we also win when all threats to our faction are eliminated. To the members of this very faction who share the very same condition, my PM text colour is
CYAN
(I believe that's proof enough, since no Northerner has flipped yet).

Now, I invite all Humans and their non-Human allies to unite here and now and VOTE LLD. It's a priority for all of us to get rid of a possible CULT than it is to get rid of the one shot recruiting Vampires. Besides, the vampire doctor is dead, so Salt could actually be taken out by any killing role out there at night.

Now I've put myself in a very delicate situation, bc all non-Humans will now want me dead for being this firm against them (except those who can win with us, that is). But I will remind you that we started the game as a majority (and I estimate that to be between 16-12 to 18-10), so we still likely have the majority here. If we all unite and vote for one of the confirmed non-humans ) and I already explained why it's better to vote off the Wulden over the Vampire) we can get them lynched no matter what. Additionally some of them will have to join us to try and blend in (isn't that what Scum is all about?) and we will have a clearer view as to who to investigate at night (be that for race if Humans have that, for Nation or Location as most of us have been offered to pick pre-game).

P.S. I'm not even sure the "Town" needs a Race Cop to begin with. If the Race isn't indicative of alignment then the Town simply has no use for one. Only SCUM will need it to ensure they target a Human as a recruit, since it's specifically stated in the rules that only Humans (actually only some of them even) can be recruited, while other races cannot.

Please give this your utmost consideration when deciding to cast a vote.

P-edit:

@rb:

The only Humans that will be against the Human Race are those culted or recruited by a Scum faction. And yes, you're right, I'm not "directly" aligned with them Individual Humans, as I'm a proud NORTHERN TRIBES member!

@Mastin:

Can we call ourselves VIKINGS??
:lol:
Okay so if you're not lying then you're basically confirming what I was thinking: which is that the two TOWN flips from last night are Titus + BBMolla? Yes? With the added point that there's 2 more factions with win conditions like that.

Okay, A50's off my lynch-list at least for today.

Salt/Luna/Wayward/RAM

Wayward + RAM is because I think they're just overall scummy, as I went through a few Day 1 ISO's during night game. Luna + Salt definitely don't have the same WinCon as I do. I'm pretty certain that this treaty business isn't compatible with the win condition of Individual Humans or any of the tribes you're speaking of.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”