rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4351 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:44 am

Post by rb »

Oh and I'm inclined to disagree about there being no humans who are not aligned with any of the Individual Human factions. Also if A50 is correct, I really think that one of either the Vampires and/or Dram's faction are scum/cult. Like there's no way that both of them can both be Town. UNLESS I'm _COMPLETELY_ wrong and Titus' faction is the scummers...but how would that work?
Wayward Thinker
Wayward Thinker
Goon
Wayward Thinker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4352 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:46 am

Post by Wayward Thinker »

In post 4348, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4208, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Cause like, depending on wordings couldn't it jsut refer to having a Wulden (me) who is part of the treaty?
I very much doubt a HUMAN treaty would include a WULDEN "race", but what do I know? You could argue you were once Human, but so were the Undead and probably Vampires, Lycans and what not (nobody claimed a Lycan yet, btw. Shouldn't there always be Lycans vs Vampires and we could go Bella-isque :P

Upon further investigation, (though I don't think A50 is perfect in their analysis) I can't think of a valid reason NOT to lunch LLD now.

VOTE: LLD

It does one of two things:

1. Confirms that Wulden race are definitely the worst ones to keep around because they are automatically (IMO) cult if they flip Scum.
2. Confirms that race doesn't mean a damn thing considering win cons. This will be valuable info going forward and we can then just ignore 90% of the flavor and just Scum hunt.
Hydra of LicketyQuickety and Suzune
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4353 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:49 am

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

WT are you saying LLD should be lynched for information?

your kidding right?
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4354 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:54 am

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

there are several things about LLD that I don't like but the way your sheeping this idea of lynching LLD for information seems like a thrithy scum more than a town scumhunter

~Ice
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4355 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:06 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Frozen:

Would you disagree that lynching the CULT is more important than lynching any other scum? Cult starts with 1 recruiter (cultist) and there's only been 1 night so we have a 50% chance of flipping the cultist themselves. If not, then -at least- keep them at bay (since they are not guaranteed to succeed every night).

Btw, do the cult suicide if the cultist is lynched in this game??

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4356 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:06 am

Post by rb »

In post 4352, Wayward Thinker wrote:
In post 4348, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4208, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Cause like, depending on wordings couldn't it jsut refer to having a Wulden (me) who is part of the treaty?
I very much doubt a HUMAN treaty would include a WULDEN "race", but what do I know? You could argue you were once Human, but so were the Undead and probably Vampires, Lycans and what not (nobody claimed a Lycan yet, btw. Shouldn't there always be Lycans vs Vampires and we could go Bella-isque :P

Upon further investigation, (though I don't think A50 is perfect in their analysis) I can't think of a valid reason NOT to lunch LLD now.

It does one of two things:

1. Confirms that Wulden race are definitely the worst ones to keep around because they are automatically (IMO) cult if they flip Scum.
2. Confirms that race doesn't mean a damn thing considering win cons. This will be valuable info going forward and we can then just ignore 90% of the flavor and just Scum hunt.
Omg can we just lynch this slot already?

VOTE: Wayward Thinker
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4357 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:07 am

Post by rb »

In post 4355, Almost50 wrote:@Frozen:

Would you disagree that lynching the CULT is more important than lynching any other scum? Cult starts with 1 recruiter (cultist) and there's only been 1 night so we have a 50% chance of flipping the cultist themselves. If not, then -at least- keep them at bay (since they are not guaranteed to succeed every night).

Btw, do the cult suicide if the cultist is lynched in this game??
Okay so I'm struggling to follow but why is LLD the cultist exactly?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4358 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:10 am

Post by rb »

Like I actually believe (for now) that she's not part of the Wulden Faction because why would a Wulden claim otherwise when it's basically a 100% guarantee that they're Cult/Scum and they're basically guaranteed to get lynched for it? If she was actual scum this play would be terrible, I don't think LLD is terrible.

I mean maybe it's just so terrible that it's good, but LLD had no pressure on her to reveal herself if she actually was Scum/Cultist but she did anyway. I might be completely wrong but an LLD lynch just seems really dumb at this point. Am starting to wonder again if you're part of a human scum-faction A50.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4359 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:32 am

Post by Toogeloo »

WT is definitely not something we should even be entertaining lynching given the info we have at the moment. Possible he's just bad at posting or a VI, but he's almost certainly the low-hanging fruit option of the day, and should be disregarded as of now. A50 and I are definitely on the same wave-length today, and I can definitely back the decision to lynch LLD first for cult fear. Salt needs to be vigged tonight if we still have a role capable of doing so.

Unvote;
Vote: LLD
No Retreat
No Retreat
Goon
No Retreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4360 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:34 am

Post by No Retreat »

on p. 167. All this stuff is hurting my head so I'm going to lay down. I am onboard with the individual factions + Titus' group (and the other two champions) so I still think Wake is the best lynch for today (so far) yesterday what I didn't really like is how he was trying hard to save Kuroi and Kuroi flipping vampire made me think "oh he must be other vampire and I you know assumed Vampires were bad b/c you know...VAMPIRES!

Today, while you were discussing whether to lynch LLD or SS he was trying to switch the subject but not be forceful about it. His big info reveal that there is a SK in this game is a pretty big non sequitur and doesn't seem useful at all. I mean maybe there will be more to it when I get back but right now he seems like a p good lynch.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4361 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:38 am

Post by rb »

In post 4359, Toogeloo wrote:WT is definitely not something we should even be entertaining lynching given the info we have at the moment. Possible he's just bad at posting or a VI, but he's almost certainly the low-hanging fruit option of the day, and should be disregarded as of now. A50 and I are definitely on the same wave-length today, and I can definitely back the decision to lynch LLD first for cult fear. Salt needs to be vigged tonight if we still have a role capable of doing so.

Unvote;
Vote: LLD
I really think LLD is gonna be not-cult though.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4362 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:49 am

Post by Stormblade »

rb, you do realize there's a huge number of factions in this game, right? I'm 99% every faction we've seen flip so far is town, though not necessarily all of them can win with each other. I'm also like, 90% the Individual Human faction could win with ANY of them. There's nothing I've seen that requires the Individual Human Faction to be a group of xenophobic fuckheads. Literally the factions that have flipped thus far are confirmed town based on mechanics; their wincons are "eliminates all threats" not "control's 50% of the votes" which is listed as the scum wincon in the mechanics post. You need to stop being so closed-minded about this, actually look at the flavor of the people who are flipping, and really THINK "does this sound like a threat to me?" rather than just seeing "oh it's a faction oh hurr durr vampires r evil guess that's scum."

The way this town works is that there's various town factions, all or virtually all of which have a number of mutual enemies (right now I suspect a Wulden and Nosferatu faction, as well as a full cult we're mod confirmed to know nothing about, not the recruiter factions we've seen which were explained in the mechanics posts). However, not every town faction can necessarily win with every town faction, there MIGHT be some conflict there. But again, I'm positive the Individual Humans are the neutrals that can win with all of them.

-Nahdia
ABR // Nahdia // Errantparabola
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4363 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:53 am

Post by Stormblade »

So unless you're 1) scum or 2) a town faction which needs to kill off other town factions purposefully spreading misinformation; cut it out and stop being so goddamn dense. Yes, there are "factions" in this game with factional abilities that are in fact aligned with the town. I can confirm what Salt Squad has been claiming as well by the way; we're denied fakeclaims because according to the mod
WE DO NOT NEED THEM.
The majority in this game WINS WITH US.

-Nahdia
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4364 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:10 am

Post by rb »

In post 4362, Stormblade wrote:rb, you do realize there's a huge number of factions in this game, right? I'm 99% every faction we've seen flip so far is town, though not necessarily all of them can win with each other. I'm also like, 90% the Individual Human faction could win with ANY of them. There's nothing I've seen that requires the Individual Human Faction to be a group of xenophobic fuckheads. Literally the factions that have flipped thus far are confirmed town based on mechanics; their wincons are "eliminates all threats" not "control's 50% of the votes" which is listed as the scum wincon in the mechanics post. You need to stop being so closed-minded about this, actually look at the flavor of the people who are flipping, and really THINK "does this sound like a threat to me?" rather than just seeing "oh it's a faction oh hurr durr vampires r evil guess that's scum."

The way this town works is that there's various town factions, all or virtually all of which have a number of mutual enemies (right now I suspect a Wulden and Nosferatu faction, as well as a full cult we're mod confirmed to know nothing about, not the recruiter factions we've seen which were explained in the mechanics posts). However, not every town faction can necessarily win with every town faction, there MIGHT be some conflict there. But again, I'm positive the Individual Humans are the neutrals that can win with all of them.

-Nahdia
I realise.

I'm 99% that at least one of those two factions is cult/scum. I don't know how you can be so sure they're all town. I agree, there's wincons that align - I've said that. But I don't think the Individual Vampire + Human factions are compatible wincons. I want to know what was redacted from Kuroi's Role PM.

The humanity treaty thing is starting to sound like some mason-ish kind of thing which doesn't necessarily have scum-motivation or the power to recruit more masons. It's actually the MOST cult-sounding type thing there is. I also don't see how it's a compatible WinCon with Individual humans + whatever Titus' WinCon is. You can explain it to me like I'm 5 years old, I don't really care. Just explain why I'm supposed to think it's a not-scum/not-cult faction.

Oh and then also explain why I'm supposed to not vote Wayward and why you insist I vote LLD when that's pretty much banking on her either:

1. claiming Wulden when she's actually Wulden-aligned for like, no fucking reason at all because she's under no pressure
2. making an absolutely
_SSSHIT_
fake-claim as opposed to it just being a real claim
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4365 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:13 am

Post by rb »

Ohh okay, I get what you're saying.

They all have to have all threats eliminated, except Dram's one which requires a player alive. Isn't that cult?

But just because they're a town doesn't mean they are an allied-town. I don't really think KuroiTown is the good Town.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4366 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:18 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4367 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:20 am

Post by Stormblade »

LLD was confirmed as Wulden by a race-cop so uhhh.... she kinda had to claim that?

You're not supposed to think it's a scum/cult faction because those factions are denied fakeclaims and given the "town" wincon as specifically listed by the moderator; "eliminating all threats". Scum wincons are specifically listed as "controlling 50% of the vote".

Dram's wincon looks more like a group survivor wincon? Only one of them needs to be alive when the game ends doesn't sound like a cult; a cult traditionally still needs majority.

-Nahdia
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4368 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:22 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I am voting LLD because I believe A50.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4369 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:23 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4365, rb wrote:But just because they're a town doesn't mean they are an allied-town. I don't really think KuroiTown is the good Town.
OK well this is where I guess we disagree. I believe Individual Humans win with whomever as long as they're not explicitly scum. Otherwise the game really wouldn't make much sense.

-Nahdia
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4370 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:25 am

Post by rb »

In post 4367, Stormblade wrote:LLD was confirmed as Wulden by a race-cop so uhhh.... she kinda had to claim that?

You're not supposed to think it's a scum/cult faction because those factions are denied fakeclaims and given the "town" wincon as specifically listed by the moderator; "eliminating all threats". Scum wincons are specifically listed as "controlling 50% of the vote".

Dram's wincon looks more like a group survivor wincon? Only one of them needs to be alive when the game ends doesn't sound like a cult; a cult traditionally still needs majority.

-Nahdia
Okay thanks. I've only played open-style setups and I'm not dumb but I'm definitely not experienced with big setups like these. If A50 is right and you're right, that means there's poossibly 8 (or more) factions. That seems completely absurd but I think my brain can accept it now.

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4371 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:26 am

Post by rb »

In post 4369, Stormblade wrote:
In post 4365, rb wrote:But just because they're a town doesn't mean they are an allied-town. I don't really think KuroiTown is the good Town.
OK well this is where I guess we disagree. I believe Individual Humans win with whomever as long as they're not explicitly scum. Otherwise the game really wouldn't make much sense.

-Nahdia
It would if Vampires had a factional Night Kill ;)
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4372 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:34 am

Post by copper223 »

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #4373 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:41 am

Post by RachMarie »

I have what may seem like a stupid question, wtf is a wulden anyway?

Vampire and Lycan (werewolf) I am familiar with due to another game, but I have never heard of a wulden before?
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4374 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:44 am

Post by copper223 »

It's transformed lycan, a special race for this game.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”