JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:04 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Impo, come into the thread! You're in the group of people I trust right now, too :3 What are your thoughts? You've played with Sonrio before. Do you think he's more or less likely than Xk to flip scum? Do you dislike my townblock? If so, why? If not, why? Come talk! You're under my protection for today!
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:52 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 315, Tam wrote:Murdercat- Nice to know. Thanks, I will make note.

I welcome any and all help with people's backgrounds...right now, I mean obviously I will get to form my own opinions soon, and slowly go back and try to vet them out through past games, but for now it's nice to get that type of feedback about the people I find suspicious.

Accountant- I am not touchy about anything..? Just responding to you. I find your super aggressive playstyle kind of funny. For example:

The first words I said in this entire game are "OK, this is my first game in yeeeeears..." before I even mention being sick at all..and your excuse is that you skipped over my 'excuse' so didn't see it...yeah, that makes total sense.

LOL Yes, I find that funny. Ha woe is me? You are kinda funny.
In post 316, Accountant wrote:Except that's not what I read. I read:
blah blah TEQUILA blah blah SICK blah blah DEADLINE blah blah CONFUSED blah blah EXPIRED
But my reading habits aren't relevant to the game so let's drop the subject, since we've clarified the issue.
I find your super aggressive playstyle kind of funny.
When you say funny do you mean "haha" funny, "weird" funny or "suspicious" funny? Why does my aggression in particular stand out as opposed to the aggression of other players in the game?
@whoever town not convinced here

This is not scum scum interaction from Accountant's side.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:54 pm

Post by Accountant »

I agree that impo shuld come in, a big part of any discussion involving Sonrio's alignment will have to do with the fact that he's useless and it's good to have someone who knows him talk about whether this is something he does every game or this game only
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:47 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1824, JaeReed wrote:Not voting outside of Son, Xk, iraon today.
If you still have me in your lynch pool, then you aren't thinking yesterday's events through...at all.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:48 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1852, Accountant wrote:I agree that impo shuld come in, a big part of any discussion involving Sonrio's alignment will have to do with the fact that he's useless and it's good to have someone who knows him talk about whether this is something he does every game or this game only
I think they know each other from EM tho, which isn't a great comparison I think?

I just like Impo and want her to contribute :D
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:51 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1853, Xkfyu wrote:
If you still have me in your lynch pool, then you aren't thinking yesterday's events through...at all.
Yesterday's events Xk's ISO style:

HEY TAM CLAIM VIG
TAM CLAIM VIG EITHER 1 SHOT AT MOST 2
TAM CLAIM VIG
ANY VIG NOT TAM NEEDS TO CLAIM SO I CAN SHOOT THEM
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:52 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1836, Accountant wrote:
In post 1831, JaeReed wrote:Why do you think scum has a doc considering I was merely one shot, as was JJD?

He inno'd Impoetic, who is pretty town in her own right so not overly useful.
JJD was a gunsmith, not a cop. Normally the difference between cops and gsmiths comes from false positives caused by vigs or false negatives caused by scum docs. If there's no vig or scum doc, there's no point having a gsmith.

Since vig was a target the smith would never investigate, it follows there has to be a scum doc or else nahdia might as well have made jjd a regular cop.
This is spot on, and has to be the case.

Unfortunately, that means that, even though I still think Impoetic is town, she can't be completely cleared from JarJar's result.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:55 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1855, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1853, Xkfyu wrote:
Yesterday's events Xk's ISO style:

HEY TAM CLAIM VIG
TAM CLAIM VIG EITHER 1 SHOT AT MOST 2
TAM CLAIM VIG
ANY VIG NOT TAM NEEDS TO CLAIM SO I CAN SHOOT THEM
Like I said, you still aren't thinking it through. Stop thinking about it so superficial and go a little deeper. Don't forget that Genji did actually fake claim vig, and that scum have day chat.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:11 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Let's roll with Ira for today, his push on me and accountant has gotten tunnelly to the point where it's scummy.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:28 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1857, Xkfyu wrote:Don't forget that Genji did actually fake claim vig
"Don't forget you were forced to counter claim"

Like what even. Did you miss my ragefest? Yeah... I don't care. Main thing is I am never voting in a certain group of people today. Accountant is pretty much conftown to me. The best thing I can do right now is sheep them and get the lynchbait-at-best lynched. Because if we're all town we don't want that in lylo. Agreed?

I don't mind more conversation today before we lynch due to associates blah blah blah.

Accountant/Tam is impossible to me tho.
I have a read on Impoetic as town based off Sonrio being scum because the interactions there were not tvt and sonrio looked scummy af D1 where Impo is under my protection cuz she's cute af sooo... Son scum there.

MC said a lot of shit I liked D1 + his trust tell of the kitten so he's town.
Accountant D2 noticed I was vig and D1 interactions with Tam point away from Accountant scum so Accountant is town.

You guys can discuss whatever but it's like over 60 pages and I aint rereading without just ISO'ing sooo
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:41 am

Post by Accountant »

I have a read on Impoetic as town based off Sonrio being scum because the interactions there were not tvt and sonrio looked scummy af D1 where Impo is under my protection cuz she's cute af sooo... Son scum there.
Tell me more

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:41 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1858, MURDERCAT wrote:Let's roll with Ira for today, his push on me and accountant has gotten tunnelly to the point where it's scummy.
i mean I was tunnelling him too, just as much and just as long as he was tunnelling me :P

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:46 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Yeah but that's a style thing from you, I haven't seen it from him.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:51 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1860, Accountant wrote:
Tell me more
I'm biased on Impo. I will admit she did the Amished tell. I don't think it means much since I've seen town do it heaps.

I'll towncase her if I have to and it has the potential of changing my read on her if I can't do it to the extent that I feel it, but I don't see a need to towncase her right now.

She's just cute and doesn't need to be pushed rn <3

@Murder & Accountant who are the remaining scum and why?
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:58 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

I need to reread tam interactions to answer that.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:08 am

Post by JaeReed »

Yeah so do I tbh... that's why I don't mind the day dragging out on this policy lynch while we do. I do want thoughts regarding it before the day end tho
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:10 am

Post by Accountant »

I know impo is town, I townread her almost from start, my qn is why you think impo & sonrio is not tvt cos I don't rly see it?

Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:10 am

Post by Xkfyu »

@JaeReed and Accountant:

I don't see anyone but ira being lynched today, so I really just need to know one thing.

If ira flips town, are you guys willing to seriously consider that MC could actually be scum?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:13 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1850, JaeReed wrote:Impo, come into the thread! You're in the group of people I trust right now, too :3 What are your thoughts? You've played with Sonrio before. Do you think he's more or less likely than Xk to flip scum? Do you dislike my townblock? If so, why? If not, why? Come talk! You're under my protection for today!
I exist again!
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:13 am

Post by Accountant »

Uhhh my townread on him would lower from all but confirmed to Impo levels of townishness but this is a moot question because ira will flip scum

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:15 am

Post by Accountant »

Xk your last post seemed to strongly imply that you think MURDER is scum. Tell me more about this.

Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:17 am

Post by Impoetic »

wait wait wait sonrio was town? omg
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:20 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1871, Impoetic wrote:wait wait wait sonrio was town? omg
Uhhh no he's my biggest scumread after ira actually

Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:31 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1870, Accountant wrote:Xk your last post seemed to strongly imply that you think MURDER is scum. Tell me more about this.
It's all process of elimination, and completely null if ira does flip scum. Here's what is bothering me though, about ira being scum.

If ira is scum, his continued push on you and MC makes no sense. He's one lynch away from being in LyLo, and he's obviously going to be a lynch candidate today. So, why try to push the IC's two biggest confirmed towns, instead of pushing either Sonrio, or myself (we can't both be his remaining scum buddy), when both of us have had suspicions on us in the past. Why go for the hardest possible lynches at such a critical time, insead of going for the easier mislynch, unless he genuinely believes that you guys are scum?

Now, in no way do I believe that you are scum. So, the last two scum must be in ira, Sonrio, MC, and Impoetic. So, if ira is town, then it has to be the case that at least one of MC and Impoetic are scum.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:11 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1854, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1852, Accountant wrote:I agree that impo shuld come in, a big part of any discussion involving Sonrio's alignment will have to do with the fact that he's useless and it's good to have someone who knows him talk about whether this is something he does every game or this game only
I think they know each other from EM tho, which isn't a great comparison I think?

I just like Impo and want her to contribute :D
this and also I don't play with him often enough that my meta should be trusted. I was recently duped on there too, hence why I so quickly backed off of what started off as a "wow this is so town" gut read @ his entrance, combined with his refusal to offer significant participation @ the parts I was reading

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”