JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #58 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by JaeReed »

VOTE: iraonavp

Wagon, yo. Also, don't like early townreads with no real basis. Generally comes from scum.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 197, Trivium wrote:Will the confirmed town please stand up and say something?
Sure. I think you're scum.

Also I'm Australian. Time zone is different to yours. Don't be impatient.

Murder is town. High confidence in this.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:31 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Also, JarJar gets town points for sheeping so blatantly. I've only ever done that as town. Town don't give a damn, yo.

Honestly, though, why anyone thinks my vote was sheeping is beyond me. When I sheep I say baa and let everyone know it's a sheep. Just because I happen to vote someone after others have voted them doesn't mean it's not for my own reasons based off my own reads. You guys need to get over yourselves.

Anyways, my first newbie the guy who gave the early townread with weak reasons that weren't actually reasons to townread someone? Yeah, he was newbscum. Simple reasoning doesn't necessarily mean incorrect...In fact, Occam's razor. Wagon speed this early is NAI and it annoys me that was attempted to be used as a defense because it's not one.

Trivium seemed to posture a lot around the ira wagon. I don't like that.
Town Mafioso not paying attention to my IC status was amusing <3 He's made points I like, and I think he's town, but I don't agree with his reads.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:33 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 209, Trivium wrote:
In post 208, JaeReed wrote:
In post 197, Trivium wrote:Will the confirmed town please stand up and say something?
Sure. I think you're scum.

Also I'm Australian. Time zone is different to yours. Don't be impatient.

Murder is town. High confidence in this.
Sorry about that. What does your confidence come from?
Experience with him.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:55 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 61, Trivium wrote:Well, his basis apparently was that I sounded like I knew what I was doing. First of all I don't, and second of all that's not a town tell. Scum would come up with something like this to get somebody to stop pressuring them, whereas town wouldn't be trying to get people off of them that way. However, I don't believe that that's enough of a basis to lynch someone for. I think based on how fast this wagon formed, there's probably scum on it.
Yup, that's his "basis" and it's not something to townread someone for. You had posts by that point which I would have accepted as reasons to townread you. Instead he came back with something NAI and more personality related. Hence, no real basis. The wagon came about for pressure on the slot, not to lynch him.
In post 62, Trivium wrote:
In post 56, MURDERCAT wrote:VOTE: Iraonvp

I think I will always think you are scum in every game. Let's wagon this so I can get a read here please.
In post 58, JaeReed wrote:VOTE: iraonavp

Wagon, yo. Also, don't like early townreads with no real basis. Generally comes from scum.
these are examples of bad sheeping
This is annoying because I wasn't sheeping. Murder's post here was pretty bad I'll admit. He negated any real pressure his vote would have. I can understand why people pushed him, but it doesn't change the fact that he's a strong town read for me.
In post 65, Town Mafioso wrote:
In post 61, Trivium wrote:Well, his basis apparently was that I sounded like I knew what I was doing. First of all I don't, and second of all that's not a town tell. Scum would come up with something like this to get somebody to stop pressuring them, whereas town wouldn't be trying to get people off of them that way. However, I don't believe that that's enough of a basis to lynch someone for. I think based on how fast this wagon formed, there's probably scum on it.
In post 45, Trivium wrote:VOTE: iraonavp
Don't like voting the same person in RVS
Don't like the way he responded to pressure
Don't like how he casually mentioned his town-read on me
Your vote belongs somewhere else
This is a good point.
In post 67, Trivium wrote: Don't do that. Don't tell people where to put their vote at this stage in the game. It's a scumtell.
This is a bad reaction to a good point.
In post 68, Town Mafioso wrote:If its a scumtell vote me.

Based on what you said in 61 you dont support a lynch on your current vote.

Stop hindering my way of getting an early game townbloc
I wish people would stop trying to force townbloc's. They happen or they don't, but if they happen it should be naturally formed.
In post 69, Town Mafioso wrote:

Opportunism
MURDERCAT wrote:VOTE: Iraonvp

I think I will always think you are scum in every game. Let's wagon this so I can get a read here please.
Looks like an RVS and honestly not as serious as one above.
Being serious gets reactions. Reactions generate conversation, which helps get reads. Which is the point of RVS wagons. Whether it was a minor ping to me or not is irrelevant because what we're aiming for there is his reaction to being scumread and wagoned. So you should generally act as though it's a full scumread for maximum effect.
In post 70, Trivium wrote: Early game townbloc is the stupidest idea since the backwards toilet paper roll. Sure, it would be nice, but you don't know who's town and who's not. Or at least, you shouldn't. Also, please back up your statements with reasoning and stuff. VOTE: Mafioso
I don't like this but not sure if that's just because it's a vote on a townread. I like the first sentence but everything after that just feels awful.
In post 73, Trivium wrote:Also I'm town, jaereed is town, that leaves 7 town to three mafia, so everybody else has almost a 1/3 chance of being mafia. That terrifies me. And no, you haven't.
Why does this terrify you? Those odds are more in your favour if you're town, no?
In post 74, Trivium wrote:Explain your town reads Mafioso. Do that and I will be content.
I...don't like this, but I'm thinking Mafioso is town so the reasoning I don't like it goes down the drain. (Being that it reads like coaching)
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:00 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 212, Accountant wrote:
Also, JarJar gets town points for sheeping so blatantly. I've only ever done that as town. Town don't give a damn, yo.
I mean this is what I said basically
Yup, and I agree with you on more than just that, but I don't think anything I find agreeable is something that you wouldn't have said as scum.

Basically, I'm having trouble reading you.

Side note: Hi, I'm an Auditor :P Hate me yet?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:26 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Actually, not sure on Mafioso being town. The insistence that Triv is dumb town pings me in a large way.

Liking Bacde for town as of page 5.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:28 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 127, iraonavp wrote:

That's a really simplistic way of looking at things. My read on Trivium does have basis.

It's not even a strong read, I hate how I'm being forced to defend something that was just an offhand vague feeling in the first place.
@Accountant, to clarify, you believe the frustration here is fake? Or you believe the frustration here is not town frustration (either by being scum or NAI)? If the latter, please verify which of those you're reading it as.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 282, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 266, Trivium wrote:Accountant strikes town, but not evilpacman. Can't really read much of this, and I have to try really hard not to make up some random BS. The let's lynch xkfyu as a joke thing is really awkward, to the point where I feel like it's scummy, but weirdly scummy like it's trying to be too obvious. I also don't like how bacde brought up a previous game and claimed that jarjar had a grudge on him for being maf in it.
why does Accountant strike town and I seem scummy but the next thing you say is "lynch xykfu" thing seems scummy? Are you mixing us up? Cuz I haven't mentioned xykfu at all, that was all Accountant and I'm pretty sure it wasn't serious.
Wasn't it Bacde, not Accountant, saying to joke lynch someone? Accountant has been pretty focused on ira, and even asked why not the other lurker instead of xkfyu.

Thinking Xkfyu is lookin' ok so far.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 284, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 281, evilpacman18 wrote:if you can't tell what the thread of my read on him is, I thought he was town earlier on, Accountant pointed out some stuff that I agreed could be a case for a scum read, but I felt like his tone obscures his intent, so I'm just waiting on deciding on that one. Idk why it's surprising to anyone that I think someone who writes kinda strange is the hardest to read in the game, but JarJar is way off the mark to say that he's the only person I've been ignoring.
Lol @ "Way off the mark". YOU were the one that said there wasn't much material for anyone to have a read there.

See now you're changing your story. Now what you're saying is you were townreading him earlier but you're not sure about that read because of Accountants case. That's a pretty far cry from basically saying: I have no read because he hasn't said anything.
You said he was ignoring him. He proved to you that he has in fact not been ignoring him. You changed your argument to fit the narrative.

Walk me through this please?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 277, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 268, Accountant wrote:
In post 267, Xkfyu wrote:I'm heeeeeere.

Who we lynching?
iraonvp hopefully
Well, I'm only on Page 3 of my catchup but, so far, I am leaning town on iraonavp. So, I won't be supporting that wagon, as of right now.
Why are you leaning town on ira? What do you believe shows town motivation in his posting?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 297, Tam wrote:OK, this is my first game in yeeeeears and I got sick this weekend...something about ribs, sun and tequila? Anyhow, I think I beat the deadline. I dunno. I'm confused. The timer I was sent has expired, but I have a message saying midnight tonight...but not sure which timezone at midnight. I am in the U.S.- Central time, so it is 7:30 (or 19:30, whatever floats your boat) here.

Sorry about the delay...I am on page 8 so far. Just wanted to check in!

Out of curiosity- there seems to be an awful lot of people jumping around pointing fingers really early on- but really meaning it, not just to speed things along for clues...is this typical nowadays? It used to be a mafia warning sign...
I think current site meta is aggression is read as townie. Basically people try to get out of RVS as quickly as possible to get the game rolling. I'm not sure on this though, still pretty new to the whole thing, myself.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 290, Trivium wrote:"You're right, this is my scum play" Strikes me as scummy. That's a defense. "Welp lynch me" Is the same thing. Defensive scum play. Also the quote change thing seems like he's caring too much about what he's saying and how he's saying it.
Nah it's coming off as frustration, which is closer to NAI than anything. If I had to put a lean on it I'd go town. I've seen quite a few town say stuff like that. Usually only once or twice though. The repeating of it is a little weird, I guess.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 296, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 287, JaeReed wrote:You said he was ignoring him. He proved to you that he has in fact not been ignoring him. You changed your argument to fit the narrative.

Walk me through this please?
C'mon. That's nitpicking my words.

Read and you should be able to see my point.

"Ignore" wasn't a great word to use. "Refusing to give a read" is all I meant. And it's not like he's denying it. He said that the reason he refused to give a read is because there wasn't material on iraonavp.
Yeah this is pretty much the clarification I wanted. Sorry. I prefer to be as clear on things as possible if I'm not sure, and didn't want to lead you to the answer I wanted.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 380, evilpacman18 wrote:Murdercat and bacde are the most obvtown
Thank you. You're pretty town too.

I'm willing to lynch triv. Gonna wait for the VC.
Ira is still not really doing anything also...
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Nvm on the vote count I decided not to be that lazy and added them myself :p

VOTE: Trivium
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I'm not voting you for murders read on you. Don't think pacman is either.

Holy shit on that rage tho.
VOTE: Iraon
Back to this one.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 395, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 393, JaeReed wrote:I'm not voting you for murders read on you. Don't think pacman is either.

Holy shit on that rage tho.
Back to this one.
Jae what about 392 seems town to you? Feigned rage is a classic scum tactic
It felt like genuine rage, not feigned. The whole "you guys are voting me off murders gut read" was scummy content but the rage actually feels town.

I can't explain it beyond that sorry. It felt like town rage and not scum rage. It wasn't "caught for the wrong reasons" but rather "you guys fucking suck at this" for what I felt off it.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 396, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 392, Trivium wrote:I'm not going to defend myself any more either, so you can either fuck off or mislynch.
This is the scum claim. First of all this level of "anger" is usually a matter of pent up frustration, it doesn't just come out in one post, especially since Trivium isn't THAT much more under pressure than he was in his last couple posts and he wasn't particularly angry there. It's very early for the "mislynch me" ultimatum, which indicates that we're probably on the right track here.
I've had that thought as town before though when I get even just one vote on me. It's annoying to be misread. I generally manage to keep my rage under wraps as far as posting but his post could very easily be one I'd make if I allowed myself.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 404, iraonavp wrote:
In post 159, Accountant wrote:Jar is town wtf
No mafia member sits at his computer and writes a post like #46 and clicks submit. Mafia members love to try to look town and reasoned and back up all their reads with long chains of fake reasoning. Like if Jar was mafia he wouldn't blatantly sheep like that, he'd come up with his own story and then vote iraon

This is also basically why I think TM is town.
This is very scum-aligned.

It's using WIFOM logic to read someone as town-aligned, because he knows that JarJarDrinks is town-aligned and what he sees reinforces this to him, even though it is null.

I don't have a read on JarJarDrinks currently, but if Accountant is scum-aligned then he is very likely town-aligned.
By your reasoning there I'm scum. Because I had the same thought when I first read it.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 405, iraonavp wrote:
In post 164, Accountant wrote:Yeah, iraon is scum, everything about him screams fake to me. Pushing on MURDER is easy, plus I feel like he's only interested in defending himself and doesn't want to engage.

VOTE: iraonvp
That's stupid, and makes the assumption that MURDERCAT is town-aligned, which he probably isn't...

Literally the entire thing I have been doing this game is trying to make reads, I'm not only interested in defending myself!
Except Murder is town.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 406, iraonavp wrote:
In post 176, Accountant wrote:

you realize you're basing a strong read on a 2nd page post right??
Townslip is townslip no matter what page it's on
"townslip" is just ridiculous, put this in context!
In post 46, JarJarDrinks wrote:VOTE: iraonavp

I dont like those things either.
"townslip" is when someone slips information that confirms them as town-aligned, not just someone who votes without reasoning!

I don't even see how voting someone without reasoning would even be town-aligned at all. What you said is 100% WIFOM.

Your defense of JarJarDrinks is obscene and you are scum-aligned.
Townslip wasn't the right word, but more like towntell. In any case... JJD had reasonings that lined up with someone elses reasonings. He stated that with his vote. Just because you don't like his reasoning doesn't discount that it's there.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 407, iraonavp wrote:
In post 186, Bacde wrote:basically iraonvp is playing exactly like someone I would push for an easy lynch if I was mafia so I'm just assuming he's town and finding the more likely mafias
I don't like this attitude towards me. It's like you are trying to avoid pushing me because it will make you look suspicious for taking the easy target or something.
This is ridiculous. Bacde is obvious town.
In post 408, iraonavp wrote:
In post 187, Accountant wrote:That's a weird way of spelling MURDERCAT

Though just because someone is an easy push for hypothetical mafia doesn't mean their town
This doesn't sound like you are really so confident I'm scum-aligned if you also think "easy push" implies you acknowledge that I am naturally suspicious.

"easy push" doesn't even mean anything realistically. It's just WIFOM and you can easily read people through that.
You took this out of context, and therefore it's a misrep.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Ira you are doing literally the same thing you're accusing Murdercat of doing. You're talking to him like he's town.

All you're doing is making noise that is easy to shut down. You took the post out of context not because of the quote but the way you were pretending like Accountant was talking about their own reasoning with the easy lynch stuff. Accountant was talking to someone else who made that point and you twisted it to make it seem like it was Accountant's view.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 417, iraonavp wrote: Obviously you are not scum-aligned because you are innocent child but your opinions don't have any more value because of this.
Incorrect. My opinions are guaranteed to come from a town perspective. I just confirmed that my mindset was the exact same as Accountant's when reading JJD's towntell. That means that Accountant had the same mindset as I did when they noted that. This puts Accountant in a more favourable light and discounts your reasoning as to why Accountant is scummy for thinking it's a towntell because the confirmed town believed it to be a towntell, too.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (isolation #25) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 408, iraonavp wrote:
In post 187, Accountant wrote:That's a weird way of spelling MURDERCAT

Though just because someone is an easy push for hypothetical mafia doesn't mean their town
This doesn't sound like you are really so confident I'm scum-aligned if you also think "easy push" implies you acknowledge that I am naturally suspicious.

"easy push" doesn't even mean anything realistically. It's just WIFOM and you can easily read people through that.
I did read this post.

You said Accountant is not confident you're scum aligned because Accountant literally said "just because someone is an easy push for hypothetical mafia doesn't mean their town". This shows the
exact opposite
of what you're trying to say it does. Accountant believes regardless of you being lynchbait or not that you are mafia. Accountant has a scumread on you regardless of you being lynchbait.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 434, iraonavp wrote:
In post 431, JaeReed wrote:
In post 417, iraonavp wrote: Obviously you are not scum-aligned because you are innocent child but your opinions don't have any more value because of this.
Incorrect. My opinions are guaranteed to come from a town perspective. I just confirmed that my mindset was the exact same as Accountant's when reading JJD's towntell. That means that Accountant had the same mindset as I did when they noted that. This puts Accountant in a more favourable light and discounts your reasoning as to why Accountant is scummy for thinking it's a towntell because the confirmed town believed it to be a towntell, too.
If you genuinely believe that someone sheeping a vote makes them confirmed as town-aligned, then you are delusional. I think you are lying about your opinion because you want evidence to justify opinions that you have already stated so it makes you feel more right.
I have literally no reason to lie about my opinion. It doesn't make them confirmed but it does give a strong town lean. By that stage it wasn't RVS, also. At least the way I was reading the thread.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 441, iraonavp wrote:
In post 438, JaeReed wrote:
In post 434, iraonavp wrote:
In post 431, JaeReed wrote:
If you genuinely believe that someone sheeping a vote makes them confirmed as town-aligned, then you are delusional. I think you are lying about your opinion because you want evidence to justify opinions that you have already stated so it makes you feel more right.
I have literally no reason to lie about my opinion. It doesn't make them confirmed but it does give a strong town lean. By that stage it wasn't RVS, also. At least the way I was reading the thread.
Accountant said that it was a townslip, which means he is confirmed as town-aligned.

Lots of people lie about their opinion in this game, even if they're town-aligned. You have no good reason to lie about it, sure.
If I have no good reason to lie about it then I am likely not telling a lie. Just because you don't like my theory doesn't mean I have reason to lie about it. I want a town win as much as the rest of town.

Accountant calling it a townslip instead of a towntell is really irrelevant. It's obvious what was meant. You're jumping on the wording rather than the intent and that's why you're getting pushed.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 454, iraonavp wrote:Confidence is alignment indicative...
Incorrect.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 455, iraonavp wrote:
In post 453, MURDERCAT wrote:If this:
In post 448, iraonavp wrote:
In post 444, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 439, MURDERCAT wrote:Don't you think that scum is more likely to try to blend in? Don't you think it looks townie when you provide reasoning for your opinions?
Yes. Yes.
Why:
In post 452, iraonavp wrote:
In post 451, MURDERCAT wrote:So, in your opinion, is scum more likely to post reasoning?
No.
No.
That's not an answer.

If you think scum are more likely to try to blend in, and that it's townie to provide reasoning for your opinion, then it follows that scum are more likely to provide reasoning because they're trying to blend in and look town.

What about this statement is something you don't follow?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (isolation #30) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 457, MURDERCAT wrote:That is not an answer. If scum is more likely to try to blend in and it looks townie when you provide reasoning, why is scum not more likely to provide reasoning?
..Y'know what... You can just be my official spokesperson.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (isolation #31) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 465, Accountant wrote:
In post 463, Trivium wrote:I dunno maybe he wasn't quite dodging or anything like that... I think that was just an inability to answer the question because of miscommunication.
You sound a lot like you're scum unsure whether to bus or save your partner right now dude
You are no longer one of my representatives. I thought he looked like gleeful scum.

How would you expect scum to react to the back and forth with Ira if Ira was indeed town? Because if I had to point a finger at anything to describe it it'd be what Trivium posted around that time.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 466, iraonavp wrote:JaeReed, you think both the players who are most likely scum-aligned are town-aligned, and you think I'm scum-aligned.
That's your opinion. I don't think you're scum-aligned so much as I did before because you've been looking like you're being victimized... but your reads on Murder and Accountant along with the reasonings for them are utter bs. Accountant could be whatever, but more likely town than not. Murder is town, end of.

They're not "most likely scum-aligned" by any stretch.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 477, iraonavp wrote:
In post 216, JaeReed wrote:Actually, not sure on Mafioso being town. The insistence that Triv is dumb town pings me in a large way.
See, you are just saying anyone who disagrees with you is scum-aligned, but you're actually the one who's wrong because of previous fragile opinions.

I think that Town Mafioso is somewhat town-aligned, anyway. Probably my strongest town-aligned read other than JaeReed, I don't have many town-aligned reads yet.
1) Incorrect. I am saying people who just handwave a super scummy looking person as "dumb town" ping me because that's an easy way to give an opinion on your partner who is under pressure without flat out defending them. You've been trying to discredit the confirmed town for a while now, which comes across as completely scummy, if you must know. If you think I'm wrong then engage with me on why I'm wrong with actual reasons that aren't just "hurr you're wrong I'm right even though my cursory not-quite-answers to Murder actually support your theory and not mine because WIFOM". Guess what? I can do that too. Occam's razor. The simple explanation is often the correct one. Simple explanations?
JJD is town because he's not trying to look town and instead trying to scumhunt and apply pressure where it's needed.
Accountant is town for having the exact same thought process as me, the confirmed town.
Murder is town because my experience with Murder tells me he's town.
I can throw what you're doing with your WIFOM argument right back at you by using a different one.
2) You look like lost town with your lack of townreads... and I still want to lynch you because at this stage you're noisy and cluttering the thread with the most useless posts I have ever seen come from town OR mafia.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 488, Accountant wrote:

How would you expect scum to react to the back and forth with Ira if Ira was indeed town? Because if I had to point a finger at anything to describe it it'd be what Trivium posted around that time.
"Hey guys, I'll be busy for the next day so I won't be around to post much. [insert previously established strong read] is still town/scum." then sit back and watch ira dig his own grave
Fair point.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by JaeReed »

"Hey guys, I'll be busy for the next day so I won't be around to post much. [insert previously established strong read] is still town/scum." then sit back and watch ira dig his own grave
In post 491, iraonavp wrote:
In post 479, JaeReed wrote:
In post 463, Trivium wrote:I dunno maybe he wasn't quite dodging or anything like that... I think that was just an inability to answer the question because of miscommunication.
You sound a lot like you're scum unsure whether to bus or save your partner right now dude
You are no longer one of my representatives. I thought he looked like gleeful scum.

They are reacting to the back and forth by starting it and trying to lynch me...

I clearly answered MURDERCAT's question, then he kept asking it in different ways and acted all aggressive about it, he didn't really want to know my answer, he wanted to bait me into responding. I don't see what's so hard to understand about that. And Accountant is just fueling the fire, trying to lynch me.
You didn't answer it satisfactorily any time that you were asked and that's why it keeps having to be reworded and you're getting pushed on it. Like you are either a victim of severe communication issues or you're trying to dodge answering the question to a satisfactory level because you can't answer it satisfactorily.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 491, iraonavp wrote:
In post 479, JaeReed wrote:

They are reacting to the back and forth by starting it and trying to lynch me...

I clearly answered MURDERCAT's question, then he kept asking it in different ways and acted all aggressive about it, he didn't really want to know my answer, he wanted to bait me into responding. I don't see what's so hard to understand about that. And Accountant is just fueling the fire, trying to lynch me.
In post 499, Trivium wrote:
In post 496, iraonavp wrote:

See, look! MURDERCAT probably told Accountant in the mafia chat that if I was accused that I would dig my own grave, how would Accountant know that I usually get mislynched otherwise?
This is paranoia, but it's reaching paranoia. Scummy paranoia. Aware that the mafia have daychat paranoia.
I forgot they had daychat lmao
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 500, MURDERCAT wrote:Here's the thing Iraon, your posts don't make sense. The questions I asked were actually all legitimate attempts to understand you position. When you just say things like "look at this it's ridiculous" that's not enough for me to know if you are town or scum. Understanding
why
you think it is ridiculous is what I need from you. I see you think it's wifom, but do you really think that scum is going to act scummy to wifom? Isn't scum's goal to try to look townie?
This is a reachout, ira. Learn to recognize this.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:29 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 501, iraonavp wrote: He knows that he's town-aligned, this is early day 1 and mafia have been trying to mislynch him.
FTFY
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1, Nahdia wrote:By default, scum possess both day and night chat.
Was already confirmed... We just forgot.

...Someone would have saved iraon from himself by now if he had a partner, surely? :facepalm:
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #525 (isolation #40) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 521, Trivium wrote:NAH. Explain that reason please. And not everyone is townreading you. VOTE: MURDERCAT
Don't derp. I'd hate for it to be incorrectly assumed you're ira's partner and was trying to start a counterwagon since I'm finally townreading you.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #535 (isolation #41) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 529, Trivium wrote:
In post 525, JaeReed wrote:
In post 521, Trivium wrote:NAH. Explain that reason please. And not everyone is townreading you. VOTE: MURDERCAT
Don't derp. I'd hate for it to be incorrectly assumed you're ira's partner and was trying to start a counterwagon since I'm finally townreading you.
I don't care. Murdercat is either going to explain themselves or I'm going to be doing this.
There's no point in asking someone to towncase themselves because they're obviously going to think everything they do is town motivated. Because if they're town everything they're posting is from a town viewpoint. If they're scum, they're trying to look town and will think everything shows a town motivation because of it.

Like, you can't honestly expect him to give you reasons why he thinks he's obvtown. That's completely unfair because there is no way he can prove that.

P-Edit: NEVERMIND then carry on.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #541 (isolation #42) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 537, Trivium wrote: I understand that, but purely from experience I lost a game to a mafia who bluffed like hell through the game with the exact kind of post that murdercat gave, and I promised myself never to let it happen again. Experience>prettymucheverythingelse
Yeah that's fair.. As I said in the original message.. Just didn't want you being pushed for a dumb reason now that I think you're town.
In post 536, Bacde wrote:
In post 489, JarJarDrinks wrote:like an IAI/Town Mafioso scumteam seems pretty probable to me right now
+1
I could go IAI just because I haven't seen anything lately. Flying under the radar while town self destructs has got to be hilarious to mafia.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #582 (isolation #43) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 566, Accountant wrote:Going to be unimpressed with y'all if we don't lynch scumlord ira today
The last time I used the word scumlord I was scum :p not a tell or anything.. More just an "I laughed" kind of fluff post.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #585 (isolation #44) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Quite a few of my townreads want this, and the point of the reaction being overblown for the amount of votes could be correct. I actually forgot about how Triv came out looking worse to me than Iraon off the RVS wagon thing.

This vote is more of a sheep, though :P Xkfyu has kinda obvtowned to me. I'm down to trust them.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (isolation #45) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:34 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 598, iraonavp wrote:
In post 554, MURDERCAT wrote:I never said I was confirmed...
You said "obvtown" and it's the same thing, you know what he meant. This is just twisting words and semantic distractions like you did before.
conftown = confirmed town
obvtown = obvious town

Not the same. You can be obvtown (bacde for example) and still be scum. You can't be conftown (me) and still be scum.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (isolation #46) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:46 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 605, Accountant wrote:You're accusing the IC of twisting words and semantic distractions?
Yes but it doesn't make me scum because I'm the IC so the reasoning for doing so is to throw shade on me I guess?

Pretty much "don't listen to this person even though they're the only one CONFIRMED to be from a town mindset because they do stuff I don't like"
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (isolation #47) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:55 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 560, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 473, iraonavp wrote:
In post 469, Accountant wrote:
No, I answered every question I can. It's just that MURDERCAT pretends like I didn't answer the question and asks it again, to create the illusion that I am being evasive.
Except jae also thinks the same. Is jae also mafia contributing to the illusion? Holy shit your arguments are downright absurd
You do realize JaeReed is innocent child...

You and MURDERCAT are scum-aligned trying to make me look bad. JaeReed is just mislead.
If you are town, then JaeReed is obviously mislead.

Knowing that, don't you think it could be the case that at least one of (if not both) Accountant and MC are also just mislead townies?
In post 562, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 516, iraonavp wrote:
In post 500, MURDERCAT wrote:Here's the thing Iraon, your posts don't make sense. The questions I asked were actually all legitimate attempts to understand you position. When you just say things like "look at this it's ridiculous" that's not enough for me to know if you are town or scum. Understanding
why
you think it is ridiculous is what I need from you. I see you think it's wifom, but do you really think that scum is going to act scummy to wifom? Isn't scum's goal to try to look townie?
My posts make perfect sense and I explained it so many times...

You absolutely could not have failed to understand my simple position and had to request me to repeat myself so many times because you actually didn't understand. It was all for show.
Ok, I'm going to explain this to you because I actually think you do believe what you say. However, I assure you, that don't make nearly as much sense as you think they do.

Your posts make perfect sense to you, but that's only because you wrote them and you already know exactly what you were trying to say. Everyone else doesn't have that kind of insight.

You would be much better off to really take your time say exactly what it is you are trying to say. Even if it becomes over-simplified, the key word here is "explicit."
I want it noted that this reachout was ignored.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (isolation #48) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:05 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 614, Accountant wrote:What's the significance of that? I mean I get what Xykfyu is trying to do but why does it matter if ira ignored the reachout or not
Pre-flip associatives atm. Basically I don't think ira and xk could be a team. xk reached out in a townie way and ira completely ignored it and kept tunnelling their own grave deeper.

They're probably both town.

I want a Trivium lynch today because I feel like that would put things more into perspective for a lot of people. I don't want this day to go on much longer because of how much harder that will make it for people to reread.

Harder to reread = people are less likely to do so after the flip. I want town to reread after the flip with the knowledge of the person being x alignment.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (isolation #49) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:10 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 608, iraonavp wrote:Yes, because you are saying that I am scum-aligned and that both MURDERCAT and Accountant are town-aligned, when if you were sensible you would be able to see that it isn't the case rather than just making broad statements and appealing to your role as if it gives your opinions validity...
Oh sorry I guess I won't use my role as it's intended to be used.

IC = Confirmed town = Confirmed to be from a town mindset = I AM TRYING TO WIN THE GAME AS TOWN.

So yeah, my opinion does hold some validity. Whether right or wrong everyone should know what I'm saying is 100% genuine. Yet you're trying to push me telling lies for ??? reasons? Ego I presume? Except I don't need to act overly confident this game to get my scumreads lynched. Because as confirmed town I can literally do whatever the fuck I want and I'll never be mislynched. I don't need to put on any kind of facade. I can just say exactly what I think and everyone will know that's the truth but you want to push me deciding to lie for some strange reason so that you can discredit that what I'm saying is honestly me trying to advance my wincon as town.

Like, no wonder people want to lynch you.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (isolation #50) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:11 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 618, Accountant wrote:It's not like we post restricted you lol
You could have responded to anything you wanted and you chose to ONLY respond to us.

That is your choice. This is again why people want to lynch you.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (isolation #51) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:33 am

Post by JaeReed »

UNVOTE:

Don't want a derp hammer.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (isolation #52) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:02 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 670, Trivium wrote:I'm having a terrible day.
I'm sorry to hear that
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #773 (isolation #53) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I have a sinking feeling both ira and triv could be town.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (isolation #54) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 775, Trivium wrote:
In post 773, JaeReed wrote:I have a sinking feeling both ira and triv could be town.
I disagree, but if that's how you feel then at least vote tam.
I probably will be after a vote count.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #778 (isolation #55) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 774, Accountant wrote:Then who is scum, Jae?
Tam probably. Possibly my townread on either you or murder could be wrong. Otherwise the other suspect people are the ones that started hard lurking.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (isolation #56) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 777, Nahdia wrote:VC
<3
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #781 (isolation #57) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by JaeReed »

VOTE: Tam
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (isolation #58) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 782, Sonrio wrote:to be honest im not gonna read the entire thread as i only just got here but i might skim if something comes up. i assume my vote on accountant is a good one unless the vote post (which i havent found) says otherwise and will look forward to trivium scrambling. how long do we have until end of day?
8 days. Accountant vote is meh. I don't think they're gonna be the lynch today. ISO Tam and lemme know thoughts.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #918 (isolation #59) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 885, Accountant wrote:
In post 878, Impoetic wrote:I bet you if I hadn't made this post that would lampshade it, Tam would have come back and immediately responded to bacde, playing that up as the meat of the BW rather than the weak link it is. I mean, Bacde's a good player, but he's refusing to explain his point of view thoroughly and is someone that can be targeted easily as a means of avoidance/misrepping
Bacde is obvtown enough and a good enough player that I don't feel he is lynchbait for mafia
See it's posts like these that make me think Accountant can't be anything but town since I thought of pointing out the same thing but then couldn't be bothered.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1174 (isolation #60) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Haven't read up, this is basically a prod dodge.

Still wanted Tam flip as of like 6 pages ago.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1183 (isolation #61) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1147, MURDERCAT wrote:Not feeling Tam due to interactions around the wagon, JR talk to me here, you feel my vibes right?
I feel them but I'm strongly tring xk aside from that. Also your vibe spam reads so scummy man :lol: You're lucky you're practically confirmed to me.

UNVOTE:

Only up to that point hold on still catching up.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1184 (isolation #62) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1151, Tam wrote: JaeReed- You are confirmed town and hopped right in there, would you mind shedding some light on why? You literally just said 'vote'
I wasn't feeling lynches in: Bacde, Accountant, Iraon, Murder, Triv. I could see the idea that your posts seem too "perfect" (aka they could be screened because you have to filter your thoughts more than town would).

Your wagon is skeevy tho. Something's off on a gut level. Like where are your partners at kinda off.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1185 (isolation #63) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:10 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Spoiler:
In post 1152, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 972, Xkfyu wrote:Just realized that I didn't vote.

For reasons that I have mentioned previously.
In post 967, JarJarDrinks wrote:Too many pages to do a full read so just skimmed and will go back and ISO people.

Don't totally hate the Tam wagon but there's better ones.

VOTE: Sonrio

12 posts and every single one is fluff. Dude definately needs to be pressured.

Plus was already scumreading TM for all his phoney "Lynch me" posts.
In post 990, Xkfyu wrote:UNVOTE: Tam

In post 1046, JarJarDrinks wrote:I wanna lynch Sonrio but also cool w/ lynching pacman

Would compromise on Tam.
In post 1052, Xkfyu wrote:I'm going back to this

UNVOTE: Sonrio

I have seriously considered the pacman lynch, but I just can't get past how genuine post feels.
In post 1054, JarJarDrinks wrote:VOTE: Tam

That is
L-1
In short, these posts are yucky. This wagon is just kind of happening, that's not what a day 1 scum wagon feels like.
In post 1154, MURDERCAT wrote:Ira is like 90% town, sorry. Tomato, JR help me out here.
In post 1155, Accountant wrote:I'm not going to read ira as anything but scum unless a cop claims and says he's town
MC's my man. He's the voice of the IC and everyone should listen to him.

Accountant I don't care much that you're tunneling ira but he's just a VI at this stage imo. Would rather lynch scum.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1186 (isolation #64) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by JaeReed »

ok I'm caught up. Not liking Sonrio much but that could be a playstyle thing.

VOTE: xkf

Trusting in MC. Gonna sheep him for the rest of the day.

@MC this is a townread for me btw. Would much prefer pacman or something to support your theory. I mean I'll still follow ya, but letting my preference be known.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1196 (isolation #65) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:38 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1195, Accountant wrote:Can we all agree to pretend ira doesn't exist until we lynch his scummy ass
I am already doing this because he's town but terrible.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1198 (isolation #66) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:39 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1194, iraonavp wrote:Why don't you trust me instead?
Because your play is terrible and your scumreads are shit.

MC is town. Deal with it.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1208 (isolation #67) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:23 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1197, Accountant wrote:Jae I know you're sheeping mcat but what are your thoughts on a Tam compromise
I was there before but tbh MC has been posting my exact thoughts way more often than you have. The Tam wagon started feeling skeevy for me around the same area that MC expressed that. I no longer support the Tam compromise. I think Ira is bad town. I think Triv slot may be town. In which case we're looking at opportunism around it.

IIRC pac started being pushed then Iraon/Triv lynch cropped up as a counter. Then Tam came about as a counter. Given that I'd strongly prefer pac, but you should convince MC because I am actually 100% sure he's town and would bet the game on that.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1213 (isolation #68) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:34 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1207, Accountant wrote:Hey mcat and jae could you guys tell me whether you're willing to work with me on the tam lynch
Sorry. Convince MC and you'll likely have convinced me. I'm just not feeling tam or ira.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (isolation #69) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:35 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1211, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1209, Robbnva wrote:Pax/xy/tam my original list is looking p. Good
Would lynch pac and tam. do not want xy lynch AT ALL.
In post 1212, JarJarDrinks wrote:Still want Sonrio the most.
Am following pac & son.

Don't know if son is more a play diff tho cuz EM vs MS.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1384 (isolation #70) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by JaeReed »

My vote is on the person I voted for.

MC I feel ya more on this lynch given recent events but I don't feel the Sonia vote on this wagon. She's making herself a heavy scumread of mine rn tbh. Ira is VI but Sonia is scum imo. Thoughts?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1390 (isolation #71) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1388, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1378, Nahdia wrote:
Not Voting (2):
Sonrio, evilpacman18
This is where we should be lynching from today.
I unofficially support this.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1391 (isolation #72) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1385, Impoetic wrote:
In post 1384, JaeReed wrote:My vote is on the person I voted for.

MC I feel ya more on this lynch given recent events but I don't feel the Sonia vote on this wagon. She's making herself a heavy scumread of mine rn tbh. Ira is VI but Sonia is scum imo. Thoughts?
Can you humor me and explain how Xkfyu is scum bc I am seriously not seeing it and I'd rather lynch either of Pacman/Tam =(
I'm too lazy to do so rn but basically there were things that pinged me. Opportunism vibes and then the "are you masons" bit (tho that part could be more personal annoyance at rolefishing).

Think about it this way:
if masons don't out they're less likely to get nightkilled.
if they make it to lylo for example? Game's solved.
Outing masons is pro-scum.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1392 (isolation #73) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Opportunism vibes are surrounding trying to get the lynch on pacman (if pac is town then he could use that to try clear himself) and then the jump back to Tam.. idunno I'm reading things surface level here tho since I'm dead n1 and there's no reason for anyone to think it was for my reads since I'm IC. There's just not much motivation to throw myself into the game more than "huh Murder and Accountant both say a lot of what I think. Bacde is tonally so town that he might as well be mod confirmed with me too". Accountant is tunneling and scum can hide that way tho.

Anyway, Murder and bacde are town, don't do a bad and lynch either of them when I'm dead.
Accountant is probtown.
Impo feels townish.
Son (both rio and ia) prob scum.
Tam prob town due to wagon stuff.
Ira prob town.
jjd and pac could flip either way
if anyone in the townish looking people of my reads is scum then it's xk which is why I am ok with making murder a double voter but not necessarily diggin' the lynch there as much as I could be.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1394 (isolation #74) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by JaeReed »

^ confscum
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1395 (isolation #75) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Vote me, Son.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1396 (isolation #76) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I am scum with murder and accountant as my partners
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1398 (isolation #77) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by JaeReed »

can we lynch sonrio please? Nothing he has down is town.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1399 (isolation #78) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by JaeReed »

downtownnnnnn DOOOWWWWNNNNTOWWWNNNNN.

I'll be back later. Son needs rope. kthxbai
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1403 (isolation #79) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1402, Impoetic wrote:I would think it's because he's still fluffing even now

why are you so sure you're right? :|
Me or iraon? Son legit has done nothing all game to try to seriously analyze anything nd his tone doesn't read as lazy town. Therefore I think he's scum.

Being IC sucks since ppl don't push on me so it's harder to get interaction reads tbh. Part of why I'm feeling so slack.

Iraon you are not a scumhunting god. Murders not scum thru any stretch.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1404 (isolation #80) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1275, Sonrio wrote:tam for reasons explained

i dont have 2 other scumreads because i dont have enough to make a read. i do think accountant is still town and youre probably 2nd to him,
the rest id probably lynch if they made any bad posts
. tam is the only one who i will most likely end up voting by days ends but i dont wanna go too fast because they only came and posted a couple times and left again
The bolded. "I am waiting for a post I can call a scum slip to justify lynching a town slot".

Also later he says to keep tam talking. Just really reads as scum wanting town to talk themselves into their lynch.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1407 (isolation #81) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1406, Accountant wrote:Srsly tho the masons/conspiracy theory thing was BS and dumb, I'm happy to see Tam put on the wagon again, let's kill her.

PS: impoetic is obvtown
I agree with all but Tam.

Also note how xk had the conspiracy theory and mostly was pushing impo rather than son? Would be nice to clear a partner while getting a mislynch yeah?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1413 (isolation #82) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1411, Tam wrote:
In post 1410, Accountant wrote:
You are clearly trying to make me look bad. Blatantly...
almost as though he wants to lynch you and wants to convince other people to lynch you

but seriously though this is copyright infringement, slander arguments are reserved for iraonvp to make
Wait, so you're saying it's townie behavior to purposely twist people's words around the wrong way round and try to convince people they're scummy for it? Really?
I see it come from town a lot. People say misrep is a scumtell tho but I'm not entirely sure.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1422 (isolation #83) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1419, Bacde wrote:Like, I agree misrepping can be town or scum but even the fact you are engaging with Tam about that point bothers me because it didn't even happen in the first place
I don't think you were misrepping anything, was just putting in a general comment. I honestly wasn't following the whole inactivity argument closely because I don't like activity "tells". That said, I did notice newbscum are more likely to hardcore lurk. I don't think Tam is newbscum tho so the inactivity/beetlejuicing just seems null to me.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1426 (isolation #84) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:51 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Who made the case? As far as I can see it was just a compromise lynch. Then not liking the way she pushed on Trivium, which at the time it happened I can't see anything sus in her ISO.

I really think this is a compromise low activity lynch even more now? She's overly explanatory I guess but I can be as town too. I'm feeling it less as of like post 12 in her ISO.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1432 (isolation #85) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:46 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 306, Tam wrote:I'm all caught up now. Thanks JaeReed. I'm still not sure what to make of all of that, or if it is anything at all. I'm still a bit tired and marathon read it, but for now I will just point out the bits that stand out to me.

I agree completely with JarJar and am also waiting patiently to hear back from evilpacman about this. I feel it's a bit suspicious.

Accountant seems to have just suddenly stepped in the game and literally gone for the nearest bare throat he saw, and has Iraon locked in his sights. The attack on him seems very direct and very forced somehow. As far as I can tell, the whole suspicion thing on Iraon was just him and trivium bumping heads slightly and he didn't seem to answer things quite right. I have gotten stuck in this trap myself so I agree that he probably just reads formal and maybe a tad awkward, but it could also be nervousness & defensiveness if he is bad. I don't really have a good read on him yet, but I do find it extremely weird that Accountant jumped on him like that and just won't let up. Accountant, can you shed some light on why you are so quick to jump on Iraon? You seem quite eager.

Town Mafioso- I find your entire demeanor highly suspicious, which, oddly, makes me think that that's just your Style, and an excellent smoke-screen for you when you are mafia...I will have to go back and eyeball a few of your games to see how that plays out, but you are either a character player, or I find you very sus...

Accountant- I have played more than 15 games..not sure exactly how many but you are welcome to look up my posts.
In post 550, Tam wrote:
"When you say funny do you mean "haha" funny, "weird" funny or "suspicious" funny? Why
does my aggression in particular stand out as opposed to the aggression of other players in
the game?"
All of the above. Funny.

I'm not sure really, but I think it was the super fast reactions that were really short and just
one-minded. Not all of them are like that, but a few really seemed odd...forced or something.
"Tam - null. Need more here. Can't put my finger on it but there's something about her posts I don't really like. Like she says exactly the right things."
JarJar- Thanks, this made me giggle! I can't say I haven't been accused of worse things, but I am open to suggestions on how to make this better? I feel that now that I am here, I am being productive, but it is hard to combat 'saying exactly the right things'. Maybe the more I talk the more you'll see I have flaws? At any rate- it did make me giggle.

What happened to Town Mafioso? He was all over this chain and then radio silence?

I don't really follow this back and forth as well as I'd like to, but I do still feel like Iraon is being misunderstood/intentionally ignored. I have to agree that he seemed to have answered your question repeatedly, and you just kept claiming he didn't and asking him to answer again. Maybe change the question to get a different result?

I don't understand where Murdercat is coming up with this confirmed townie label so suddenly. Are you being facetious? Or serious?

You guys seem to be talking mostly while I am at work, or sleeping, so I will make sure that I am on a lot more on the weekends. I promise I am not lurking :mrgreen:
In post 552, Tam wrote:Oh and.. obviously Trivium is a good guy...I mean, you know, Tennant... :cool:
In post 642, Tam wrote:JarJar:
And he's frustrated because people are jumping all over him for something he gave a clear answer for several times. I think any alignment would be frustrated there.
This is my read on Iraon too. Exactly. I've been there and it is so frustrating.

JaeReed:
I want it noted that this reachout was ignored.
And I want it noted that mine was as well...pretty much the same exact request but to the other side, and from before this...

JaeReed:
I want a Trivium lynch today because I feel like that would put things more into perspective for a lot of people. I don't want this day to go on much longer because of how much harder that will make it for people to reread.
I am glad you feel that way, because I am ready to
vote Trivium
based on his logic defying me and some really shady seeming actions.
(And no, I am not trying to point out that I'm voting the way the only confirmed innocent is, I'm saying that because I was already voting that way...I found it nice confirmation of my own feelings.)

Xkfyu:
Scum
Tam - So, her second post, post 306. Remember what I said about Accountant's play style making him an easy target? I also agree with whoever it was that said everything she says is too perfect.
So, again, I'm not sure how to defend against saying the perfect things...if someone can elaborate, or maybe actually bring something up that I can answer, that would be great.
(Maybe even have an original reason why you don't like me, and not just tag on to other people's thoughts alone?) I did see you point out a specific post by me, but I don't understand what about the post you didn't like...my calling out Accountant? Someone I've never played with for acting like he normally does? I dunno. The way you worded it made me think you were suspicious of me because of something YOU said? Please elaborate.
In post 659, Tam wrote:Question: Has anyone other than Trivium claimed he was an idiot, or stupid, or any of this? I don't recall it anywhere but in your defensive posts, and repeatedly there, like you are trying the 'woe is me- everyone attacks me' card. I think maybe if you defended yourself, or attempted to, instead of just constantly saying 'why bother? noone will believe me and they'll all think i'm stupid' type things, you might gain more ground (if you do have a valid point). The way you jump around with your triple posts and this whole routine just makes me feel more confident in my vote.
In post 673, Tam wrote:Oooooeerr ok, I will definitely do that in future.

Trivium, I really think you are scummy, but if you are not, I will feel really bad about this. I just don't think I will. I have to keep my vote there. Can you come back with some sort of defense?
In post 680, Tam wrote:And....going back to read up on all the things they've been saying is just too hard? I feel it's extremely scummy to just sit there and go, "Oh well, it's useless. Why bother?" which seems to be your entire defense. Like you don't believe you are good, so why would we? What's the point in trying to defend it?
#PacifismPissesMeOff! (A joke, but really this does irritate me.)

I was not suspicious of you enough to actually vote you just based off what they said, not nearly as much as now that I saw how you reacted to it all. For me, that is what cemented my vote. I do not think you are stupid, or the village idiot, but rather disinterested and maybe a bit lazy....oh and scummy.

I give up.
In post 692, Tam wrote:Impoetic: I honestly don't know who could be his partner(s). Maybe they abandoned him? Maybe he's SK? I don't know the answer, but I feel that he seems the most scummy to me ATM, and that others seem to see the same things I do, including our Confirmed Innocent, so I am going with it. (that being said, JR did unvote him...but at the time he was supportive)

I know I have not been the most productive. I started out having (like you) to catch up on reading a billion pages and until today, have been working long hours. I don't have too much time after work...but now that I'm caught up with reading and have more of a feel of who and what is going on, it shouldn't be too bad next week and moving forward, but I am definitely able to contribute more on the weekends. I hope that's apparent at this point. I feel I have made my stances very clear on who i suspect and don't, and that I have even contributed at this point more than some of the ones who appear to be posting so much, but really it's just 3-5 posts all with one line in them, or at least with a lot less content shared.
In post 695, Tam wrote:Hmmmm UNVOTE: Trivium now that he is defending himself. I want to see where this goes.
In post 705, Tam wrote:Impoetic: No problem- I didn't take it as such. I just feel that when you're innocent the more clear you can make yourself when in this type of game the better, and especially with you coming in fresh wanted to make sure you knew what I was about.

Trivium: I wasn't targeting you specially in this reply to Impoetic, more urging her to make note that since weekend has started I have been a lot more productive and others who were rather LOUD at first have all but disappeared, and in some cases really had no content to a lot of posts in the first place.

Trivium:
Tam, if people being really passive about stuff is scummy to you, why aren't you voting Imp? Seriously this is some of the most passive play I've ever seen, I think it's NAI but what's your read on her tam?
Huh? I don't understand why you read her as passive? She just joined and is in my opinion forward and not shy with her questions..I don't find that passive. Also, noone has challenged her yet, so she should not be defensive....please explain. I don't get this question at all.
I don't like ur bottom two reads. The rest are fine, JJD.

My preferences are: Xk, sonrio, sonia (guess I have a problem with names starting with son), pac. But I married Murdercat this game so he is double voter. If you wanna convince him to anyone else there's my preferences. I'd almost have JJD in there for buddying the IC tbh. But not my lynch preference today.

If I had to choose, mah buddy MC put down Xk and I'll run with that, but sonrio and sonia are both equally strong scumreads for me if u don't like lynching the townier looking could-still-flip-scum person. See my feels are that outta sonrio/impoetic one is scum and it's not impo soooo.... yeah.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1433 (isolation #86) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:47 am

Post by JaeReed »

Uhhh I'll get nahdia to get rid of every quote in there.. or at least spoiler it plz.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1436 (isolation #87) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:53 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1434, JarJarDrinks wrote:XK is so obvtown
MC is so obvtown that he's basically my slot. and he asked me to sheep him so i will cuz I trust him to be town that much. plus xk is a good contender for "town slot that could flip scum"

If I had to choose another townread that had a chance of flipping scum? accountant.

but yeah my vote is married to murder's so trying to convince me is useless. murder is the double voter.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1437 (isolation #88) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:53 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1435, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1432, JaeReed wrote:I'd almost have JJD in there for buddying the IC tbh
Well if u choose XK and the triv slot then I'm gonna renege cause I refuse to lynch either.
u also got sonrio soooo thats a thing
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1460 (isolation #89) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:57 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1457, Bacde wrote:
In post 1426, JaeReed wrote:Who made the case? As far as I can see it was just a compromise lynch. Then not liking the way she pushed on Trivium, which at the time it happened I can't see anything sus in her ISO.

I really think this is a compromise low activity lynch even more now? She's overly explanatory I guess but I can be as town too. I'm feeling it less as of like post 12 in her ISO.
I made the case

You might have not recognized it because I didn't do the "here are 12 posts with my interpretation underneath them" style of case that everyone on this website creams their pants over
I'm going to bed now but I'll post this to direct MC to look over this and let him know my official preference is Sonrio cuz I don't think that's town.

Doesn't matter much since I'm dead tonight anyways :P

@rest of town don't lynch MC, bacde or impoetic after I die tonight or I will rage at you from the dead thread.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1469 (isolation #90) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:12 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 725, Bacde wrote:
In post 718, Trivium wrote:
In post 714, Tam wrote:
I was just about to say the same thing. Not so much for that reason, but really...
In post 700, Trivium wrote:Scum made a mistake by voting me, because now it seems like they're backing off and don't want to be involved with it anymore. I want to hear from bacde, murdercat, and evilpacman as to why they thought I was scummy.
So, you get that after talking yourself out of a hole, just a little, it's probably the worst idea ever to then attack the very people you just convinced that you weren't an asshole? I'm just sayin'... :roll:
In post 715, Bacde wrote: :lol:

Triv I'm trying to work with you because your pity party made me think you might be town

but if you aren't going to use this moment to work with me and help me find scum I'm just gonna end up revoting you dude

Seriously man

Your incessant pushing of Irao who is not getting lynched today is like a huge crux of why I'm voting you, so work with me and find an actual scum
This is obviously scum working together.
this read is so bad...

is it possible scum would purposely make such a terrible read?

this is the philosophical question I have to answer
In post 742, Bacde wrote:Triv honestly I think you're just pissed at me right now and not thinking straight

Howabout we compromise and lynch Tam?

Since I agree his 'case' on you sucked and sounded like scum
In post 744, Bacde wrote:
vote Tam

lmao @ you thinking I'm bussing
In post 748, Bacde wrote:
In post 724, Tam wrote:
In post 720, Trivium wrote:Do I get a prize?
Ummm yes, you do! VOTE: Trivium Seriously man, I tried so hard to help you figure out what you were doing wrong and correct it, in the hopes that you were innocent and just really misunderstood.

I don't play around with the wishy washy 'you're great, you're horrible' back and forth players. I find it real scummy. Your opinion of people should not sway like trees in the wind. It can change, of course, but not so radically. You are really grasping for anything.. I'm pretty sure about you now.

I tried.
Since this post mostly
In post 732, Bacde wrote:
In post 727, Trivium wrote: Why. Why is it a bad read bacde. Give me something. Give me anything to suggest that it's a bad read.
Ok, lets start:

How does it seem to you like Tam and I are working together?

Tam can be mafia, sure

But what have we done that makes us "obviously working together"????????

Like that read is so out of left field I don't even know what to make of it
In post 763, Bacde wrote: I said compromise because Triv wanted me or Irao

Just vote Tam with us we can deal with Triv being obstinate later

Yeah I switched suddenly but my read on Tam switched suddenly too, and Tam's vote on Triv doesn't read like a bus to me so I think Triv could be town

plus his "woe is me" posts really hit me in the heart, I dunno maybe I'm a sucker :wink:
In post 1190, Bacde wrote:Literally nothing Tam has said since the wagon has made me want to stop voting her
Eh I still don't feel it. That's what I think is the crux of it lemme know if I'm wrong. Tried to do the work for my buddy.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1527 (isolation #91) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1519, Bacde wrote:I agree Impoetic must be the scum in the group of Tam/Xkfyi/evilpacman
Lol I read that and was about to make a "wut" post but then I saw you already did. Ur the best.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1532 (isolation #92) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:18 pm

Post by JaeReed »

VOTE: Pac
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1599 (isolation #93) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I'm alive. Oops. That's not what I wanted.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1602 (isolation #94) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1516, Bacde wrote:If we all want to quicklynch Jarjardrinks for the lulz I'd be down since I don't really feel like that slot is town but I don't want to make a case

otherwise I want Tam
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1603 (isolation #95) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by JaeReed »

My own reads, no one else's btw:

{Murder}
{Accountant}
{Xkfyu, Impo, iraon}
{Tam, JJD}
{Sonrio}

VOTE: JJD

I'm listening to confirmed town. He was killed for pushing on either JJD or Tam so I'm not lynching outside of those two. The one I find more likely is JJD.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1604 (isolation #96) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1600, iraonavp wrote:I'm guessing the mafia shot Bacde and a vigilante (or a serial killer pretending to be one) shot xSoniaNevermindx.

I don't blame whoever shot xSoniaNevermindx, it did look like she was admitting to being scum-aligned in and I'm really not sure how that makes sense from the perspective of a town-aligned player...

The flip (while it didn't really surprise me) confirms my suspicions that MURDERCAT is just switching wagons from town-aligned player to town-aligned player to try and not look like he is just coasting on the Tam wagon (like Accountant was).

VOTE: MURDERCAT
Why would she have posted that if she was scum? She wouldn't have.

Town player perspective: She was being ridden for avoiding the wagon or some bull, and hammered out of frustration over that.

I do agree it was likely a vig shot, but there were better shots to be made and it was likely a shot made out of apathy on not wanting to listen to a bunch of idiots harping on about how she scum-claimed. Which would have actually been helpful in sorting ppl tbh, but eh. Bad shot was bad.

Speaking of being bad... Your vote. Change it.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1605 (isolation #97) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1601, iraonavp wrote:
In post 1599, JaeReed wrote:I'm alive. Oops. That's not what I wanted.
Well, why do you think that is? :roll:

Because you are basically an extra scum-aligned member from just resolving to sheep MURDERCAT and Accountant...
Why do I think it is?

Because I wasn't playing, really. I'm not a threat when I'm not paying attention to the game. Scum want me dead for mylo/lylo but it doesn't particularly matter to them when I die so much as it matters that it happens.

They had a bigger threat in bacde and were hoping it would be handwaved as a "widely townread" shot. It's not going to be. We're lynching JJD or Tam today no exceptions.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1616 (isolation #98) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1615, Impoetic wrote:Also I am still reading the last page but I bet I got called out for voting the clear already
<3 Don't worry about it, I laughed.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1620 (isolation #99) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1617, Impoetic wrote:
In post 1611, JarJarDrinks wrote:I read that as a scum claim also. Was absolutely the right call for the vig to shoot her. Like everyone just said how we need to wait for pac to claim.
you know what? VOTE: Jarjardrinks

somehow I doubt that you seriously can't comprehend that someone saying "I hope I got pr guys" day 1, on a mislynch, as they hammer their scumread which they announced intent to hammer earlier is probably sarcasm and not a legitimate gamethrow/scumclaim.
Impo you are my case-maker for today. I was too lazy to do this but you are on point.

@Accountant yeah but bacde also pointed out he'd just as easily go for JJD. Out of the two JJD feels skeevy and Tam's call for a vig shot on her seems pretty town. That or BP scum. (kinda where I think the vig should have shot to not make it a shit shot still tbh since sonia was obvs not scumclaiming)
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1623 (isolation #100) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1622, Accountant wrote:He was like "if you guys are ok with lynching jjd for the lulz I'd be down" but for Tam he was like "Tam is objectively scummy" and "we have to lynch tam"

if we assume he was kiled based off reads tam makes 10x more sense
That's what they WANT you to think!
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1624 (isolation #101) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by JaeReed »

o sorry, was channeling ira
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1648 (isolation #102) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:10 am

Post by JaeReed »

We get Tam then.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1681 (isolation #103) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:10 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1677, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1675, Impoetic wrote:i swear if "tam, the mafia," ends up getting subbed out :|
It's not really hard to figure out. If no one claims the vig shot, then it's Tam. If so, then we just lynch that slot.
Wut
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1682 (isolation #104) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:24 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1653, Impoetic wrote:also now that I'm pretty much clear I can say
In post 1624, JaeReed wrote:o sorry, was channeling ira
nice one!

...without being accused of buddying the IC
<3
In post 1654, Impoetic wrote:also I'm of the mindset that vig shouldn't claim unless they're actually highly scumread, in which case they should go ahead and do what xkfyu is saying.
This. Tam isn't vig or D1 wouldn't have gone down the way it did.

That said xk is pinging me hardcore rn "vig should claim so I can figure out if i want to kill them or roleblock them and kill jjd" pings. But whatever I suppose there could be town motivation in wanting more conftown. Just not the time to claim imo.
Impoetic wrote:tbh when I read that I was very confused because she welcomed it but not the lynch so I thought vig shot on this site just meant pr visit/being investigated for some odd reason. But yes, I thought there was a good chance she was vig for that too and come to think of it you're right that's totally scummy if she isn't. I remember some people saying she couldn't be PR though, which she objected to adamantly

there's also ira, but eh
Been thinking about this. Would vig shoot someone who openly basically says "I'm bulletproof or doc protected tonight so plz waste your night actions on me"?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1686 (isolation #105) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by JaeReed »

We're lynching Tam no matter what she claims. End of.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1688 (isolation #106) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Accountant, Murder, Impo are my townbloc.

JJD claim is pretty town.

Tam obvious mafia at this point.
I'd wager Sonrio is mafia too.
Last scum in Xk/Iraon.

Follow this when I die, even if I'm wrong on one. The whole scumteam is in {Tam, Sonio, Xk, Iraon} do not bother to lynch outside of this.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1692 (isolation #107) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1689, Impoetic wrote:VOTE: Sonrio
In post 1690, Impoetic wrote:XK will probably be the last scum in that but idk
Come to Tam please. I fully support a quicklynch.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1695 (isolation #108) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by JaeReed »

And now, a tribute to my fallen comrade.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1696 (isolation #109) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 863, Bacde wrote:get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam get tam
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1701 (isolation #110) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:53 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1700, Xkfyu wrote:We aren't lynching anyone until we either get that vig claim, or both Sonrio and Tam have checked in and confirmed that they are somehow not the vig.

It was like pulling teeth to get you guys to lynch in D1, when we severely needed a flip, and now, when we actually NEED to wait for more information, you guys want to speed lynch.
^ 3rd scum.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1708 (isolation #111) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:31 am

Post by JaeReed »

Honestly anyone who isn't following what Accountant is following is scum.

We lynch Tam and only Tam today.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1710 (isolation #112) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:35 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1709, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1708, JaeReed wrote:Honestly anyone who isn't following what Accountant is following is scum.

We lynch Tam and only Tam today.
If Tam shows up and claims vig and there's no counter, we still lynch Tam?
Yes.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1737 (isolation #113) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1736, Genji wrote:
In post 1700, Xkfyu wrote:We aren't lynching anyone until we either get that vig claim, or both Sonrio and Tam have checked in and confirmed that they are somehow not the vig.

It was like pulling teeth to get you guys to lynch in D1, when we severely needed a flip, and now, when we actually NEED to wait for more information, you guys want to speed lynch.
I don't like this hunting for the vig at all btw.
My scum list right now is: Iraonavp, Jaereed, and Xkfyu.
Yup the vig hunting is scummy. Already know that. If you think that's scummy then you're in line with me saying xk is scum for it and therefore you're lying out your ass about thinking we could both be scum.

Your slot was the D1 wagon. The counter wagon and eventual lynch with no claim was on the town follower.
The hammerer made a joke about hoping she hammered a pr so it's a good guess she was a vig shot.
Bacde died wanting your slot dead.
MC is obvtown as is Impoetic. Accountant is up close for knowing that your lynch is the only correct one today.

No one tell him how I'm clear just yet.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1738 (isolation #114) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1737, JaeReed wrote:No one tell him how I'm clear just yet.
He'll probably figure it out before I get to but by this I mean I want to dance in case we're wrong.

I really doubt it though. We should have just speedlynched on day start.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1741 (isolation #115) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Lol I didn't reveal myself. If I had a choice I wouldn't have either. I can obvtown when I want to and I learn a lot more from how people try to push me.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1743 (isolation #116) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Now that Accountant has dropped that on this page tho...
In post 3, Nahdia wrote:
Votecount 1.00

Not Voting (12):
MURDERCAT, JaeReed, Bacde, JarJarDrinks, evilpacman18, Trivium, Accountant, Town Mafioso, Xkfyu, I Am Innocent, iraonavp, Tam

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2016-07-18 18:00:00)

Attention Players: JaeReed is confirmed to be
town-aligned
!
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1744 (isolation #117) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1742, Accountant wrote:Oh, was it some kind of auto-reveal IC?
Yeah day start reveal.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1750 (isolation #118) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1748, MURDERCAT wrote:Xk is really scum I think and JJD too. I just don't get why tomato died
If not for the claim I'd still be on JJD because everything he has done so far today makes him look scummier. So I agree on both counts.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1753 (isolation #119) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1752, Genji wrote:
In post 1747, JarJarDrinks wrote:VOTE: Genji

Claim!
In post 1749, MURDERCAT wrote:Yeah just claim please, consider this intent if you don't
Fine, I am the vigilante.
Specifically 2-shot vigilante.

My predecessor shot sonia on the previous night.

VOTE: Xkyfu
We lynch this.

I am vig.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1757 (isolation #120) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1755, JarJarDrinks wrote:
vote Sonrio
Excuse me?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1763 (isolation #121) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1761, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1757, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1755, JarJarDrinks wrote:
vote Sonrio
Excuse me?
Well we're not lynching an uncountered vig claim obviously. What exactly is ur problem w/ my vote?
It's not uncountered. I shot Sonia. I am innocent child vigilante.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1765 (isolation #122) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by JaeReed »

There's a reason I said we lynch that slot even if it claims vig. That's because they can't be the vig.

JJD/Genj/whoever else game is solved.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1766 (isolation #123) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Everyone town vote for Genji. This is confirmed scum.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1771 (isolation #124) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I am not lying about my role. I shot Sonia last night. If you want proof read through everything I have said today and understand that Accountant picked up on it.

My role is innocent child vigilante. I explain why I shot Sonia and pretty sure I explained why not Tam (she was begging to be shot and that screams bp scum or doc protected scum).
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1782 (isolation #125) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1781, Accountant wrote:Genji's claim has been hard CCed by confirmed town and he was heavily scumread by the person who died last night.

Why. Is. He. Not. Dead?
Anyone who is here and not voting for the literal scummiest player in this game right now needs to quit mafia.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1786 (isolation #126) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1778, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1772, Genji wrote:
In post 1771, JaeReed wrote:I am not lying about my role. I shot Sonia last night. If you want proof read through everything I have said today and understand that Accountant picked up on it.

My role is innocent child vigilante. I explain why I shot Sonia and pretty sure I explained why not Tam (she was begging to be shot and that screams bp scum or doc protected scum).
You are not vigilante. Stop this is going to turn ugly if you pursue this.
Man this so convincing. Jaereed, u SWEAR ur not shitting away the game for us?
I would not lie about my role as town. He did not make the Sonia shot.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1787 (isolation #127) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1784, iraonavp wrote:This is a normal game, it's literally impossible to have innocent child vigilante...

I think JaeReed just wants to look consistent about saying that Tam is scum-aligned even when he is basically confirmed as town-aligned, it's ridiculous.
If I ever see you in a game I'm in ever again I am auto replacing.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1799 (isolation #128) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I am not lying about my role. Iraon is literal trash tier. I am so pissed off that I didn't just fucking shoot him last night like I toyed with the idea of doing so that Accountant could find scum without all that worthless noise.

I HARDCLAIM INNOCENT CHILD VIGILANTE AND ANYONE DOUBTING THAT CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1806 (isolation #129) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1798, Genji wrote:I really think that we should not lynch me, I can shoot one more time.

We lynch out of this pool: Murdercat, Iroanavp, sonrio, or Xkyfu

My vig pool is the same as that lynchpool.
If the person flips scum, I will avoid shooting.
This fucker is not a big.
He did not shoot Sonia.
He is not town.

He is fakeclaiming and anyone buying into this bullshit is trash tier.

I don't care what you think is possible. I claimed my role. You lynch him because confirmed town counter claimed.

Then you never ever replace into or sign up for a game with me in it again.

I am
beyond
pissed that anyone can justify the bullshit that is happening right now.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1808 (isolation #130) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1802, Accountant wrote:
In post 1799, JaeReed wrote:I am not lying about my role. Iraon is literal trash tier. I am so pissed off that I didn't just fucking shoot him last night like I toyed with the idea of doing so that Accountant could find scum without all that worthless noise.

I HARDCLAIM INNOCENT CHILD VIGILANTE AND ANYONE DOUBTING THAT CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF
Like this isn't the post that someone fakeclaiming for shits + giggles or as a gambit would make
When I die any dumb fucks that didn't believe me are sheeping Accountant no questions asked.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1815 (isolation #131) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1810, Genji wrote:I believe I was lynched?
Yes, I was town Vigilante.

Good luck to rest of town.

My lynch pool for tomorrow would still be same, even though I never did get to finish catching up.
Again, best wishes to you all.
There is literally no way we are both vigs
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1824 (isolation #132) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:32 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Lol he was just one shot. I was one shot.

Hopefully for those better at setup spec than I am that'll clear up what roles scum might have.

Not voting outside of Son, Xk, iraon today.

This is now a liability even if he's town.

P-edit: Actually yeah nah he's defs scum.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1826 (isolation #133) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:43 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Quite frankly, Iraon, I don't care what alignment you are. You're not making it to lylo.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1831 (isolation #134) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:07 am

Post by JaeReed »

Why do you think scum has a doc considering I was merely one shot, as was JJD?

He inno'd Impoetic, who is pretty town in her own right so not overly useful.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1834 (isolation #135) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:30 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 143, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 140, Bacde wrote:
Daykill: MURDERCAT
sick I'm town gj.
In post 144, MURDERCAT wrote:If that's real
Hey Murder... Guess at how edgy I feel about these right now :lol:
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1842 (isolation #136) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:21 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Stay out of my inside jokes :c

That kitten is cute af too.

Not trying to get you lynched for a grudge. Didn't know you before this game so please point to how I have a grudge. You can't? Right, glad we cleared that up. You're at best lynchbait in lylo, and at worst the person who is most likely to vote town and allow scum to quickhammer. So you have to go.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1849 (isolation #137) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:57 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1844, Accountant wrote:
Also, the kitten looks disgusting and not cute at all.
No personal attacks
You are the absolute best.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1850 (isolation #138) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:04 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Impo, come into the thread! You're in the group of people I trust right now, too :3 What are your thoughts? You've played with Sonrio before. Do you think he's more or less likely than Xk to flip scum? Do you dislike my townblock? If so, why? If not, why? Come talk! You're under my protection for today!
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1851 (isolation #139) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:52 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 315, Tam wrote:Murdercat- Nice to know. Thanks, I will make note.

I welcome any and all help with people's backgrounds...right now, I mean obviously I will get to form my own opinions soon, and slowly go back and try to vet them out through past games, but for now it's nice to get that type of feedback about the people I find suspicious.

Accountant- I am not touchy about anything..? Just responding to you. I find your super aggressive playstyle kind of funny. For example:

The first words I said in this entire game are "OK, this is my first game in yeeeeears..." before I even mention being sick at all..and your excuse is that you skipped over my 'excuse' so didn't see it...yeah, that makes total sense.

LOL Yes, I find that funny. Ha woe is me? You are kinda funny.
In post 316, Accountant wrote:Except that's not what I read. I read:
blah blah TEQUILA blah blah SICK blah blah DEADLINE blah blah CONFUSED blah blah EXPIRED
But my reading habits aren't relevant to the game so let's drop the subject, since we've clarified the issue.
I find your super aggressive playstyle kind of funny.
When you say funny do you mean "haha" funny, "weird" funny or "suspicious" funny? Why does my aggression in particular stand out as opposed to the aggression of other players in the game?
@whoever town not convinced here

This is not scum scum interaction from Accountant's side.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1854 (isolation #140) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:48 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1852, Accountant wrote:I agree that impo shuld come in, a big part of any discussion involving Sonrio's alignment will have to do with the fact that he's useless and it's good to have someone who knows him talk about whether this is something he does every game or this game only
I think they know each other from EM tho, which isn't a great comparison I think?

I just like Impo and want her to contribute :D
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1855 (isolation #141) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:51 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1853, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1824, JaeReed wrote:Not voting outside of Son, Xk, iraon today.
If you still have me in your lynch pool, then you aren't thinking yesterday's events through...at all.
Yesterday's events Xk's ISO style:

HEY TAM CLAIM VIG
TAM CLAIM VIG EITHER 1 SHOT AT MOST 2
TAM CLAIM VIG
ANY VIG NOT TAM NEEDS TO CLAIM SO I CAN SHOOT THEM
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1859 (isolation #142) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:28 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1857, Xkfyu wrote:Don't forget that Genji did actually fake claim vig
"Don't forget you were forced to counter claim"

Like what even. Did you miss my ragefest? Yeah... I don't care. Main thing is I am never voting in a certain group of people today. Accountant is pretty much conftown to me. The best thing I can do right now is sheep them and get the lynchbait-at-best lynched. Because if we're all town we don't want that in lylo. Agreed?

I don't mind more conversation today before we lynch due to associates blah blah blah.

Accountant/Tam is impossible to me tho.
I have a read on Impoetic as town based off Sonrio being scum because the interactions there were not tvt and sonrio looked scummy af D1 where Impo is under my protection cuz she's cute af sooo... Son scum there.

MC said a lot of shit I liked D1 + his trust tell of the kitten so he's town.
Accountant D2 noticed I was vig and D1 interactions with Tam point away from Accountant scum so Accountant is town.

You guys can discuss whatever but it's like over 60 pages and I aint rereading without just ISO'ing sooo
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1863 (isolation #143) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:51 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1860, Accountant wrote:
I have a read on Impoetic as town based off Sonrio being scum because the interactions there were not tvt and sonrio looked scummy af D1 where Impo is under my protection cuz she's cute af sooo... Son scum there.
Tell me more
I'm biased on Impo. I will admit she did the Amished tell. I don't think it means much since I've seen town do it heaps.

I'll towncase her if I have to and it has the potential of changing my read on her if I can't do it to the extent that I feel it, but I don't see a need to towncase her right now.

She's just cute and doesn't need to be pushed rn <3

@Murder & Accountant who are the remaining scum and why?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1865 (isolation #144) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:08 am

Post by JaeReed »

Yeah so do I tbh... that's why I don't mind the day dragging out on this policy lynch while we do. I do want thoughts regarding it before the day end tho
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1880 (isolation #145) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:13 pm

Post by JaeReed »

@Accountant IIRC it was page 44/45ish the way Impo poked at Sonrio gave me feels of them not being on the same team. Son's refusal to read her from the start also pinged me as "I'm too scared she'll peg me for scum since she knows me if I give a read either way". I could be wrong *shrugs* and MC could be scum. That kitten trust tell is sketch ;)
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1881 (isolation #146) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:13 pm

Post by JaeReed »

inb4 iraon thinks I'm seriously floating a scum kitten lol
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1882 (isolation #147) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:47 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1874, Impoetic wrote:
In post 1854, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1852, Accountant wrote:I agree that impo shuld come in, a big part of any discussion involving Sonrio's alignment will have to do with the fact that he's useless and it's good to have someone who knows him talk about whether this is something he does every game or this game only
I think they know each other from EM tho, which isn't a great comparison I think?

I just like Impo and want her to contribute :D
this and also I don't play with him often enough that my meta should be trusted. I was recently duped on there too, hence why I so quickly backed off of what started off as a "wow this is so town" gut read @ his entrance, combined with his refusal to offer significant participation @ the parts I was reading
Can you walk me through your gut read on Sonrio's entrance? If you don't know why you had that gut read, just guess. I'm interested in your thoughts.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1902 (isolation #148) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:15 am

Post by JaeReed »

I agree on Sonrio.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1923 (isolation #149) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:59 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1922, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1920, Impoetic wrote:I'm assuming that role doesn't kill
You're assumption is wrong. From this rule,
In post 1, Nahdia wrote:By default, scum players may use their role abilities and their factional kill on the same night.
we know that a Mafia Doctor could have used their factional kill, and protected someone on any night.
What Impo's getting at here is Mafia Doctor doesn't show up to have a gun. No gun = no kill is the logical conclusion she made.

I got intent on Sonrio.

Now, someone please lecture me on the Sonia shot and how bad it was :P I feel like I didn't get enough crap for it.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1941 (isolation #150) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Impo, Accountant, MC, me all conftown in my eyes.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p5604681
^ game where Nacho as scum no killed then claimed 1 shot bp.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1959 (isolation #151) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Son, why do you keep calling Impo a wildcard?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1963 (isolation #152) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by JaeReed »

So far I've been through Sonrio, Town Mafioso, and partway through Iraon's ISO's.

If MC and Accountant weren't already obvtown.... lol.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1966 (isolation #153) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1965, Sonrio wrote:Its not that i dont want to give a read on her i literally cant lol she acts the same to me in every game
She acts like a lost puppy as mafia?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1969 (isolation #154) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I think I'm just seeing plain town from her here. Both her ISO and the interactions with Tam & Iraon. She really comes across as though she's trying to figure out the game as town. IaI looked alright as well.
Xkfyu seems town in the interactions, but less so than Impo.

Thanks for either saving me or not killing me I guess. If I'm wrong here, sorry. I just think the game is in the bag. We lynch you, then Xk if the game is still on (though I'm feeling pretty good about him being town at this stage, too, so I really think it'll end here).

You put up a good fight.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1970 (isolation #155) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Hammer dropped.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2060 (isolation #156) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 2053, MURDERCAT wrote:FWIW I've never seen JR white knight a town read like with Accoutant and I and be wrong so I am sure Xk is scum.
MC omg... RANGER. I WHITEKNIGHTED RANGER IN OUR FIRST GAME TOGETHER xD

How did you forget that? xD I got vigged for it!
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2064 (isolation #157) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Also lol I just read Accountant's GTKAS while waiting for the hammer and stumbled upon this gem:
In post 6, Accountant wrote:
In post 1, McMenno wrote:what was your favorite mafia game
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=64999

I won after leading lynches on two of my mafia buddies Day 1 and Day 2.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2067 (isolation #158) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 2062, MURDERCAT wrote:Noo you white knighted Char!!
D1 yes! D2 I whiteknighted Ranger! Who flipped goon.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2074 (isolation #159) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Yeah I don't blame town for lynching wrong here xP I would have been on Xk too.

But yeah that was brutal from Accountant lol.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2089 (isolation #160) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 2077, MURDERCAT wrote:JR, can I ask how you formed such a strong town read on me?
Same as my "IC" read on Nahdia in whispers. You posted a lot of stuff I wanted to post, either by being around when I wasn't or in the case of me not having the energy to bother posting stuff and you happened to read my mind, basically :P It's generally a good indicator that someone is the same alignment and role as you are. Since I forgot I was a vig for all of D1 and thought I was essentially just mod confirmed VT, that's what my read on you was.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2093 (isolation #161) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Accountant, were you actually frustrated by your inability to bus? xP
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2094 (isolation #162) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 2091, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2088, Accountant wrote:I mean the idea is that you can't, and that's what I strive for when I'm scum, to mimic my town play in every aspect. Like, I knew MCAT and Xkfyu was in this game and had seen me hard tunnel a vulnerable player as town D1, so it was a useful disguise for my early bus on ira
Come on, you can't be perfect ;)
If Accountant knew of a difference between scumgames and towngames that could be told to you then.... there would probably no longer be a difference because it'd be fixed due to being aware of it :P
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2096 (isolation #163) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 2092, MURDERCAT wrote:Lol at dead thread, I don't feel that bad.
People seriously thinking you were scum really confused me. I had guidelines for whether I'd be pissed off if town lost.

1) MC is lynched and town loses.
2) Impoetic is pushed on and/or lynched and town loses.

So I was basically only ok with Xk or Accountant lynches here xP Felt kinda bad about that when Xk refused to push on Impo, though.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2109 (isolation #164) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 2098, Genji wrote:Town should have skipped with 4 alive, thats standard play. Murdercat believed that only accountant would die, and accountant would have to kill one of the townies and everyone would be looking at him more.
Very much this. I've made this mistake recently. Thinking someone was so town that they'd be killed so I didn't want to no lynch, and it turned out they were scum.

Accountant would have just killed Impo tho and you'd be left with MC and Xk scumreading each other. (which should give some pause but it's not enough to turn against a towny looking slot)
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2111 (isolation #165) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 2108, Accountant wrote:For the record if town had NLed I would've nokilled and if they NLed again I would have engineered an Impo town confirm(pushing Xk to L-1 and letting her not hammer) and then shot the "confirmed town"
I tossed up whether you'd no kill but that would make you look worse I think. It basically declares "scum can't safely kill in this situation". Which means scum is in the strongly townread who
should
be the kill. I feel like you would have recognized that.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2115 (isolation #166) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I will say, I did toss up shooting MC for the lolz N1. I thought that would have been hilarious because I was sure I'd be the N1 kill and would end up in the dead thread with him.

I decided to not be a troll, though.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2117 (isolation #167) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 2114, Accountant wrote:
In post 2095, Infinity 324 wrote:Being aware of your weakness doesn't mean you can fix it. Some scum have trouble faking emotion, sometimes it's hard to tunnel on town, etc
I think I care a lot about getting townread as scum, hence my predilection for bussing(I mean lynching both teammates in half your games is pretty abnormally high). So maybe a hawk-eyes town could notice that? I do try to make my posts as genuine and non artificial as possible but nobody is perfect
I'll be honest here. I thought you were with me on lynching tam slot regardless of claim because you noticed that I basically claimed vig by harping on about my shitty shot :P Which is a lot of where D2 came from with me backing you like I did with MC on D1.

A lot of your stuff was a personal like of your quips so I just kinda piled you into the town reads for it, despite most of it being objectively nothing I wouldn't say as either alignment.. Unlike MC's content which was all strongly alignment indicative.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2118 (isolation #168) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 2116, Accountant wrote:You were a bad shot N1 because an IC in 9-3 almost certainly implies town doc and you were talking about how you'd die N1 and stuff.
Sonrio wasn't on me at all though >.< I don't know why he lied about that. The claim would have been more believable if he told the truth.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2125 (isolation #169) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Mmmm I did briefly think about shooting Accountant for the lulz too btw. But then I determined that wouldn't be as hilarious as shooting my kitty cat since Accountant wasn't a "might as well be IC" read to me :P
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2128 (isolation #170) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by JaeReed »

If Sonia hadn't hammered pacman I... don't know that I wouldn't have shot a town PR. Sonrio was in my shooting pool. It was basically {Accountant, MC, Sonrio, Sonia, Xkfyu, Tam, Iraon} I don't think I ever tossed up shooting Bacde even as a joke. I think I forgot JJD was in the game. I tried getting drunk to make the choice as close to a gut choice as it could be... But then I forgot to make the choice while drunk lmao. So had to do it with a hangover instead. Which was very much influencing my decision in "I don't want to have to deal with scum pushing Sonia as mislynchable".

@Impo <3 you were fine. You're always fun to have around in games. Also, don't just trust my reads! If we have different reads you can engage me on them and it helps either one of us work out where we've gone wrong. If I'm dead, then definitely take them into consideration, but also think about whether you actually agree with me or not. Kitty cat coulda just been really good at knowing how to buddy me considering we just finished a game together.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2129 (isolation #171) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 2126, Accountant wrote:
In post 2125, JaeReed wrote:Mmmm I did briefly think about shooting Accountant for the lulz too btw. But then I determined that wouldn't be as hilarious as shooting my kitty cat since Accountant wasn't a "might as well be IC" read to me :P
I would have quit mafia for two weeks if I died due to that
I totally would have taken full credit for it and not let on it was supposed to be a joke shot. Would have run with something like "Well Accountant was the most likely out of my town reads to have successfully fooled me". xD
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2134 (isolation #172) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:37 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 2133, Sonrio wrote:I lied bout the save because I thought I wouldnt be believed otherwise lmao

Eh my reads went back and forth but Accountant had me fooled. this was fun
It would have been more believable if you didn't lie, lol. Sorry bout hammering you.

Glad you had fun!
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2138 (isolation #173) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:20 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Yeah here I would have been like "uhhh why would he claim that over just protecting me every night as maf?"

Why DID you no save N1 btw?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2151 (isolation #174) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I kinda wish it was kept as a dayvig revealer tbh. Or at least IC upon request reveal. I felt a lot of pressure to shoot N1 when things aren't as clear because I was thinking I'd be dead. I would have preferred saving the shot tbh.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”