callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #2120 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by callforjudgement »

In post 2076, Nahdia wrote:Thanks for playing guys. This was my first time modding on the site (with the exception of one marathon) so I apologize if anything was sloppy. Everyone played well from my perspective.
Put it this way: at several points in the game I thought "wait, I thought Nahdia was a first-time mod". You wouldn't have looked out of place modding in the Newbie queue (which has the highest modding standards); the modding standard was much higher than I expect from Mini Normals (which is where new mods go to train).

In terms of the game itself, I'm happy about how it went from a balance point of view (I was one of the setup reviewers). Scum just played better here, and the ending is about what we'd expect from a game that works like that. It's always nervewracking when you have the responsibility for making sure the setup is balanced, because screwing that up can leave the players rather upset. If anyone has comments about the balance, please let me know. (And if you're curious to see how the setup came about, the review thread's been opened, and Nahdia linked it above.)

Btw, the whole "who is the vig" guessing game was hilarious, and I'm considering nominating it for Kodak Moment. (I guess it was even funnier in the reviewer position, where you don't know who's scum, but you
do
know which power roles exist and thus that the IC is also a vig.)
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”