Mini Theme Game Queue

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Chrimi
Chrimi
Mafia Scum
Chrimi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:34 pm

Post by Chrimi »

In post 0, T-Bone wrote:
Co-Mod/Back-Up Mods:
Having a qualified Co-Mod or Back-up Mod is not required but strongly recommended. Qualified Co-Mods and Back-up Mods must meet the modding requirements for the Mini Theme queue as well. Looking for a Mod? Check out THIS THREAD. If you do not have a qualified Co-Mod or Back-up Mod I will request via PM all of the information for your game.
Just a heads up, I believe "THIS THREAD" is supposed to be a link?

Secondly:

Game Name:
Welcome to Typhon
Flavor/Mechanics:
Players will become residents of Typhon, a space station owned by Ærolith Dynamics. They will be performing experiments guided by none other than myself. I am SAYER, described by Ærolith Dynamics’ AI development team as a highly advanced, self-aware artificial intelligence. While they are experimenting (for science), they will need to interact with the other test subj- I mean, residents- to discover which ones are secretly government agents sent to uncover the secrets behind Ærolith Dynamics' operations, under mind-control, or bees. THERE ARE NO BEES ON TYPHON.

Roles, how many "scum" there are, etc. will be unknown to players, as residents do not have the qualifications to access that information. Each day there will be different mechanics, and each player could get a new power / ability, or even faction.
Your Experience:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=22080
Current Modding Commitments:
None.
Reviewed By:
None.
Back-Up or Co-Mod:
None currently, feel free to message me if you'd like to backup mod! (though because this game will be rather unique, I must require you to be willing to work with me actively to understand where I'm going with things)
Number of Players:
Hydrae:
Sure
Restrictions:
Must be willing to play a game in which they do not know the structure of, what roles are available, and enjoy heavy flavor-based mechanics. Each day and night will play differently depending on what SAYER has in mind, so you must be understanding and willing to try out new things.
Is it possible your game has any of the following bastard roles or mechanics?
There may be a cult or cults, mid-game alignment changes, secret win conditions, and (rarely) direct moderator influence during the game (for the sake of events and mid-game changes). There will be no moderator lies (SAYER is painstakingly programmed NOT to lie to residents), or un-divulged non-randomness in player role/alignment generation (any non-random change will be obvious from the experiments of that day's mechanics).
Chrimi
Chrimi
Mafia Scum
Chrimi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:40 pm

Post by Chrimi »

So, beeboy & androgybee are out.

Need two more /ins for Typhon then, please and thank you.
Chrimi
Chrimi
Mafia Scum
Chrimi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:17 pm

Post by Chrimi »

Perfect.

Replacing beeboy & androgybee with Infinity324 and grapes, if that's alright with @T-Bone

Sorry kraska, I'm going to assume Infinity did /in to replace because they knew it was full at the time. I can put you in the replacement list though.

Return to “Completed Signups”