Mini 1820 — Lazy Summer Mafia (Game Over)

Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:28 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 290, Slandaar wrote:LQ could be scum he has been a bit dopey/not really paying attention and agreeing with me is a good strategy :] but no-one 'misreps' like that without misremembering. It's more a question of if scumLQ/townLQ is more likely to do so.
In post 25, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 23, rb wrote:Oh wait there's 3 scum. Forgot this is mini not micro.
Oh did you just try to fake townslip?
Why didn't you vote here?
In post 299, Slandaar wrote:
In post 292, Naomi-Tan wrote: I'm calling you out for implying I was playing differently without backing it up
You seemed more confident in the others.
In post 292, Naomi-Tan wrote: No I'm calling you out for lurking and only posting when the spotlight was put on you and when not you just give nothing of substance at all. like if you can't post often at least comment about whats happening in the game not first post page 7 and only after a vote landed on you and literally say "I have nothing to add"
Not having time isn't lurking.

I posted when I posted what I wanted to post. Do you really think I post 'nothing to add' as scum but not as town
yeah but only 2 of your posts are not responding to people poking you and that is lurking.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Marquis »

VOTECOUNT 1.04

Aristophanes

Draynth

+1
DrippingGoofball
— Raskolnikov
+3
Infinity 324
— Iprobablysuck, rb, Manuel87
+1
Iprobablysuck
— Aristophanes
JarJarDrinks

+3
LicketyQuickety
— Naomi-Tan, JarJarDrinks, Infinity 324
+1
Manuel87
— Rem
Naomi-Tan

+1
Raskolnikov
— Slandaar
+1
rb
— Draynth
Rem

Slandaar

+2
NOT VOTING
— DrippingGoofball, LicketyQuickety

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2016-08-19 14:00:00)
(Fri Aug 19 @ 2:00 PM EST)

Awaiting prod responses from:
Aristophanes, Draynth
link in bio
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

I swear the mods vote count silences everyone like a titans voice called down from the heavens... this is twice silence fell after she posted.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Infinity if your out there, mind summarising your conflict with LQ and cementing your current standing / vote please?
Jar Jar, Same
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

I guess I expected the first thing LQ to do to unvote, I do accept that he could've been about to do that in his next post.

However, his slandaar sheep feels a little like buddying (though a bit obvious). I guess the main problem I have with LQ arm is that, through all that, he didn't give an opinion on rask.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 304, Infinity 324 wrote:I guess I expected the first thing LQ to do to unvote, I do accept that he could've been about to do that in his next post.

However, his slandaar sheep feels a little like buddying (though a bit obvious). I guess the main problem I have with LQ arm is that, through all that, he didn't give an opinion on rask.
I have rask as Null, currently. Slander could change his vote and we have time (I think).
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 304, Infinity 324 wrote:I guess I expected the first thing LQ to do to unvote, I do accept that he could've been about to do that in his next post.

Currently I have Slandaar as scummy anyway so really did nothing to change my thoughts.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Hey LQ, do you tend to play...goofily as town?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:54 pm

In post 307, Infinity 324 wrote:Hey LQ, do you tend to play...goofily as town?
IDK... Yes??? You're going to have to be more specific than that.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:55 pm

In post 308, LicketyQuickety wrote:
IDK... Yes??? You're going to have to be more specific than that.
If you were asking if I play like I am goofy footed as Town, then it would be a definite yes.

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Can I have a link then?

Idk why, the thought popped into my head of you having a certain style naturally and I don't see that here.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:57 pm

In post 310, Infinity 324 wrote:Can I have a link then?

Idk why, the thought popped into my head of you having a certain style naturally and I don't see that here.
Wiki.

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Never mind, that isn't the case
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

im going to be pretty busy tommorow so expect long peroids of nothing, and small pockets of catchup including reading this thing that happened that I ingored as I was too busy being bothered by Slandaar anti-town style
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Ops forgot to spell check that... oh well night everyone catch ya tomorrow evening
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by rb »

LQ is legit just goofy. I know him from off-site. Only seen him play 2 mafia games but I think this is just LQ being LQ and he hasn't done much to show himself as either alignment. All I know is that he's lynchbait every game he plays whether he's town or scum :/

UNVOTE: Infinity

Doesn't feel right anymore with the way the game's going.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by rb »

JarJar could be scum.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by rb »

His LAMIST accusation on Naomi, followed by quickly townreading Naomi feels fake.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:11 pm

In post 315, rb wrote:
LQ is legit just goofy. I know him from off-site. Only seen him play 2 mafia games but I think this is just LQ being LQ and he hasn't done much to show himself as either alignment. All I know is that he's lynchbait every game he plays whether he's town or scum :/

UNVOTE: Infinity

Doesn't feel right anymore with the way the game's going.
Well, not EVERY game, no.

Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 237, Infinity 324 wrote:Do you agree with what IPS was saying?
Not really i just didnt like your response to his reasoning.
In post 291, Infinity 324 wrote:I wanted to stay on the manuel wagon for pressure
I think i mentioned that before but why should i feel pressured by RVS votes? If i get killed by that i am happy to get into a new game.
In post 296, JarJarDrinks wrote:Actually I guess he's not voting for Infinity. But YOU voted for Infinity based on something Slander said that you've now learned is complete BS.
Not really he voted him for his response to Slandaar. When Infinity asked what he could have asked, LQ and Slandaar gave different arguments.
In post 281, Slandaar wrote:Asking for a link to why rb would think you would call it out would have been something.
Slandaars reasoning is actually fine compared to LQs so why do you think it is BS?

Will check on some old ISOs of Naomi and then LQ to see how they played in other games.

UNVOTE: Infinity 324

For now i got what i was looking for with the vote
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Realtalk I've waited all of yesterday and the day before for aristo and DGB to show up . They've been posting in their other games and odds are they do read this thread but no.

DGB I was mostly wanted to engage with (as opposed to hard-scumreading), given her experience but I guess not. Maybe get good insights but mostly I think a slot that potentially dangerous should NEVER be allowed to get a free pass on day 1 involvement. If she is actually that good idk but until otherwise I see every playerwith that postcount/years as a potential nachomamma. When I asked she didn't go into naomi/ips and answered me about her read on me in like a half-serious (kind of reaction testy?) way, which is still okayish if she then actually talked to me and followed it up but she just disappeared. Fluff comment on the replace and nothing done after the naomi unvote is ugh and like she doesn't feel the need to comment on 90% of the game. Unvote itself is OK but still non-committal ("for now" + caveat) and unexplained and because she didn't go into the read while it was up we'll never know for sure what (if any) reasoning was behind it as opposed to something that could be a retcon explanation later. ALL of that said there isn't really reads to judge and the playstyle could technically just be laziness instead but it's still annoying I couldn't get anything to read deeper into (nullscum).

Aristophanes is scum though. He reads really fake to me and the one thing which was going for him in my eyes was the depth of the naomi read ( -> part of ); usually people thinking that in-depth so early and unnecessarily/unprompted is a huge towntell, though even at that point I was wondering how he took it that far ("It's just a few things like that which make me think "towny." " makes it sound like he has a massive multifaceted read). But looking into aristo meta to he actually does this as scum!
mini 1781
micro 627
I see him love to give out townreads in creative ways as scum and in general hand them out like candy almost to a fault; with all of that there's little effort faking scumhunting. You see a few of them are almost ridiculous in context or really stand out for early reads. OTOH in his towngames the townreading is dialed back a LOT and you see a lot more scumhunting focus.
I think what happens is when something strange/confusing happens from a player, while town are actually trying to judge align aristo since he knows it's town can afford to put the effort into explaining exactly why their town and misunderstood. I think the naomi read really is spot on and so insightful and that naomi is town (after her content) but its like aristo could come up with that read so early/confidently he never actually doubted it. This is the kind of read where I'm either a genius and he panics in scum pt or I'm a total idiot for reading this deep into ~5 posts but I'll go with the former. Along with naomi read the tone kind of bothers me (, ) and I think the timing is he got lazy at the traditional point where scum realize they have to start faking doing something useful (in a town position having that early townread is a big help though) but these are more minor.

Though this is kind of awkward because even though aristos probably scum (and dbg is still a promising lead) the inactivity still makes it feel like a big waste doing this, like I almost feel bad(selfish?) doing my own thing compared to everyone else. But I don't really scumread the actives (some NULLs but eh.). TBH I think 2016 lurker-lenient meta helps scum to the point where if they strategized to they could intentionally just lurk and get out the d1 lynchpool, town lynch scummiest active town, they come back day 2 active and nobody cares. Nowadays I see people so against that kind of lynch + I think there's a natural tendency to just sort what you see in front of you so null in a pool of 5 will still be top scumread. 2 of my games 2 scum players were just afk and prodded and people were literally forced to lynch scummiest looking town and it's like okay I think I understand why they used to policy lynch them in old games. But anyways!
VOTE: Aristo
deranged and incoherent
?
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Whoops, got really behind!

At page 6. I'll read up tomorrow.
Sorry everyone!
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Look at that beetle juice...

VOTE: aristo

I like this.

Would also like to point out that he defended naomi stronger than his read would suggest, I find that to be a reasoanbly strong scumtell.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Rask, that is the most beautiful wall case against me I've ever seen!

I almost wish I were scum so it could be correct!

Also, your link to 1781 (Plotinus Mafia?) is broken. Thought you should know.

Ninja'd
Yeah yeah.

I defended Naomi stronger than I had expected because as I began explaining it my read got stronger. It happens.

And I was prodded, not Beetlejuiced. Believe what you like though.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by Manuel87 »

VOTE: Naomi-Tan
Isoed her last game till Day1 ends and some posts into her 2nd last game. Her playstyle is totaly different in my opinion.
She already made an excuse for that but that excuse is invalid as she hasnt really been pressured since page 3 and still keeps up that silly i am so innocent and silly act.

She got really defensive when Slandaar asked her about that and still didnt answer his question but accused him of throwing shade at her instead.

@Raskolnikov: In my opinion stalking ppl for activity and pointing it out as soon as you find someone that is active in other games is even more scummy.
You had been scumread by some ppl and instead of addressing that you disappeared yourself and came back by throwing shade at ppl that also were inactive.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”