Newbie 1732 [Game Over!]: InnocentVille

0x40
Goon
 
Joined: July 17, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #100  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:02 am

In post 99, Chrimi wrote:I think you overestimate how useful meta is. It's not very much an anti-town play, especially since I made that alt specifically for trying a different playstyle. Meaning, I'm already trying to play very differently in those games, so the meta is going to be exponentially useless.

This makes no sense. If it's useless, why bother hiding it? The only legitimate reason for town to hide information is if the information is more beneficial to scum than to town, which is obviously not the case here.

In post 99, Chrimi wrote:Mm, if it isn't scummy, then take your vote somewhere else.

That's not the reason I'm voting you for. Why are you trying to deflect his very legitimate question?

In post 99, Chrimi wrote:This is just plain wrong, nothing else to say about it.

Nothing else to say about it? How about explaining why it is wrong, if such an explanation exists?

0x40
Goon
 
Joined: July 17, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #101  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:05 am

In post 98, thenewearth wrote:Actually you know what?

Calling it right here

Shannon-Penguin

What would you say the odds are that that's the scum team?

Chrimi
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 01, 2011
Location: Halcyon Tower, Typhon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #102  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:16 am

In post 100, 0x40 wrote:
In post 99, Chrimi wrote:I think you overestimate how useful meta is. It's not very much an anti-town play, especially since I made that alt specifically for trying a different playstyle. Meaning, I'm already trying to play very differently in those games, so the meta is going to be exponentially useless.

This makes no sense. If it's useless, why bother hiding it? The only legitimate reason for town to hide information is if the information is more beneficial to scum than to town, which is obviously not the case here.

Yes, but this information isn't beneficial to anyone.

In post 99, Chrimi wrote:Mm, if it isn't scummy, then take your vote somewhere else.

That's not the reason I'm voting you for. Why are you trying to deflect his very legitimate question?

Why are you voting me?

In post 99, Chrimi wrote:This is just plain wrong, nothing else to say about it.

Nothing else to say about it? How about explaining why it is wrong, if such an explanation exists?

It's incorrect. Hiding alts isn't scummy.

AstralFlare
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #103  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:27 am

I don't have much time to give Very Serious reads right now, and in fact won't have much time until my Friday evening, so in the meantime just expect some general thoughts and questions.

In post 98, thenewearth wrote:Actually you know what?

Calling it right here

Shannon-Penguin


I'm not getting the scum reads on these two. Care to explain them? Both are a null for me right now, especially in comparison with Chrimi. Is this all tone based? None of them has done anything particularly scummy. Shannon's vote onto Chrimi seemed appropriate considering she was questioning Chrimi at that time - extra pressure. Penguin has done well, nothing, but I don't think that's uncommon for a game five pages in?

I'm going with a tentative townlean onto implosion. His posts have generally been informative and content heavy, logical and measured. I like that.

Chrimi: To be honest she sounded very much like outraged townie in her play at the end of page three. Which was fairly solid to me in terms of tone as well as content. But then I completely disagreed with everything she said on Page 4. Her tone shifted as well to become even more defensive, going from outraged townie to afraid scum. I'm happy with where my vote is right now, at least until she continued dodging and stopped supporting her wildest claims. (eg end of 99) (More on this later.)

On Chrimi's vote on imp: This is OMGUS. It seems from her explanation that this was purely based on a meta disagreement. Other SEs, what do you think of this:

Here in Mafia, when people ask questions, it's generally to try and help find scum. So I usually answer questions with the assumption that they think whatever action they're questioning me about is scummy.

thenewearth
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 31, 2013
Location: Philippines
Pronoun: She

Post Post #104  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:28 am

In post 101, 0x40 wrote:
In post 98, thenewearth wrote:Actually you know what?

Calling it right here

Shannon-Penguin

What would you say the odds are that that's the scum team?


I'd say about

Image

Totoro-san big

AstralFlare
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #105  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:39 am

Can we start a Chrimi question deflection list? I'll start.

Q48(AF): [...] Chrimi, why aren't you voting?
A56: I self voted myself and now people are reading over every post I've ever made on the site. I wouldn't call this "passive" :b
I'm a bit preoccupied trying to get people to not think "Oh we caught scum in the first post cause they did this silly thing during RVS that draws attention to them!!" because I would hate to see them try this outside of a newbie game.

Q71:(0X4X): First you say you have multiple alternate accounts, and now it's only "an alt?"
VOTE: Chrimi
You will explain this contradiction, along with giving the usernames of all your other alts, if you want this vote to be elsewhere today.
A73: Anyways, is this game an elaborate prank or are you actually going to stick your vote on me the entirety of day one for having alternate accounts? Most players on this site have alternate accounts. It's not scummy, or against the rules.
A74: And yes, I do have two alts, but the second one is literally a Hydra between this account and the first alt, so i don't really consider it an actual alt.

I gtg soon, but the general trend I've seen is her counter questioning her questioner to avoid answering the original question. In 102 as well. Also no time for fancy formatting and quotes, so again if someone could do that thank you.

AstralFlare
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #106  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:41 am

Implosion: Do you have thoughts on anyone beyond Chrimi?

Expect me back in 10 hours, or failing that, two days.

0x40
Goon
 
Joined: July 17, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #107  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:58 am

In post 102, Chrimi wrote:Yes, but this information isn't beneficial to anyone.

Speak for yourself. I think it could be beneficial, and others have shown interest in it as well. If you don't have a good reason not to give the username of this alt, why are you being so defensive on this?

In post 102, Chrimi wrote:It's incorrect. Hiding alts isn't scummy.

Refusing to give information that could be of benefit to town, regardless of how insignificant you think that benefit is, is very much a scumtell unless there's a good reason to keep that information hidden.

In post 102, Chrimi wrote:Why are you voting me?

You start the game off by self-voting and claiming scum. Not only is this scummy, but also so incredibly stupid that it basically confirms you're a VI. A VI getting mislynched is a lot less bad than someone who knows how to play the game getting mislynched, so you being a VI is a valid reason to lynch you even though a VI has the same chance of being scum as everyone else here, as you won't be of as much use to town compared to a non-VI player.
After that, you just unvote instead of using your vote to put pressure on potential scum, further proving that you are a VI, and further proving that you have little interest in finding scum.
You then go on to do basically no scumhunting whatsoever, refusing to answer people's questions, and make up your own arguments that you refute instead of the actual arguments that people have made.

Yeah, I'd say that my vote is pretty well-placed where it is right now, but if you think there's someone else that my vote should be on, I would like to know who that is and for what reasons.

0x40
Goon
 
Joined: July 17, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #108  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:00 am

In post 104, thenewearth wrote:Totoro-san big

Could you be serious for a second and actually give a number?

Jibs
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: July 30, 2016
Location: Chicago
Pronoun: He

Post Post #109  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:09 am

Hello everyone!

Here is the case on Shannon. In , shannon defends Chrimi:

In post 43, shannon wrote:I do find it interesting that people are checking Chrimi's past games so thoroughly at such an early stage, based on what looked (to me) to be a reasonably off-hand comment. I personally don't delve in to past games looking for clues as to play style, I just go on what I remember from playing with them.


In she completely reverses direction:

In post 51, shannon wrote:
In post 49, Chrimi wrote:Wait wait wait

Are you guys seriously taking my first post's RVS joking self-vote as somehow scummy?

I've had alternate accounts, as well, not that it matters. I've also played a shitton off-site. :s


IMHO having an alt account totally matters in a game like this. It's not like you're playing a hunter instead of a mage and that gives you different abilities. Unless you're faking a whole other personality, an alt in mafia only serves to obscure yourself to get an advantage over players who might otherwise recognise your style and your tells.

VOTE: Chrimi for being the sort of person who has alts to hide behind.


I thought this reversal was odd, so I asked her about it and voted her. She responded in :

In post 76, shannon wrote:
In post 66, Jibs wrote:Hello Shannon! I have some questions for you.

VOTE: shannon

In post 43, shannon wrote:I do find it interesting that people are checking Chrimi's past games so thoroughly at such an early stage, based on what looked (to me) to be a reasonably off-hand comment. I personally don't delve in to past games looking for clues as to play style, I just go on what I remember from playing with them.


Do you see scum agenda behind the people questioning Chrimi?

In post 51, shannon wrote:IMHO having an alt account totally matters in a game like this. It's not like you're playing a hunter instead of a mage and that gives you different abilities. Unless you're faking a whole other personality, an alt in mafia only serves to obscure yourself to get an advantage over players who might otherwise recognise your style and your tells.

VOTE: Chrimi for being the sort of person who has alts to hide behind.


How much of this post was sarcastic?



I don't see scum in the people isoing Chrimi, I just think it's a little unusual for this stage in the game. Like someone said, it's a Very Serious Game

I *am* a stickler for rules but that was a reaction test :lol:


That's the entirety of her post. I feel this is a wild under reaction as town to having two votes on you. Also it says nothing about the results of her "reaction test". She's been leaving her vote on Chrimi with almost no follow up or attempt to present a case. As far as I can tell, is her only attempt at interrogation:

In post 91, shannon wrote:What's with the attitude Chrimi?


That's the whole post. Does town really do this?

Shannon: I have you at 31% scum. If you want town to win, you need to play the game. Reads. Cases. Questioning. For starters, how do you view Chrimi's reaction to ?

PenguinPower
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #110  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:18 am

Here's my take on Chrimi so far:

Self-voting is a good way to get discussion going:
Spoiler:
In post 18, Chrimi wrote:Self voting during RVS is a fun way to get some conversation started in my opinion :b

No, wait, it's a joke:
Spoiler:
In post 20, Chrimi wrote:I know I started it. I was mostly joking. :u

No, wait, it's both:
Spoiler:
In post 24, Chrimi wrote:
In post 23, AstralFlare wrote:Do you people have any experience with mafia? I'm fresh out of the clusterfuck which is Telegram Werewolf, which was what really brought me back after a year long hiatus. I'm a little more experienced now though, and hopefully a little better at catching the baddies. :)

If you check my join date, you can see I have 5 years experience playing mafia.

Also, I was joking and wanting to cause discussion. :wink:


Oh crap, I caused discussion...about me!:
Spoiler:
In post 49, Chrimi wrote:Wait wait wait

Are you guys seriously taking my first post's RVS joking self-vote as somehow scummy?

I've had alternate accounts, as well, not that it matters. I've also played a shitton off-site. :s


I have an alt. Here's the name:
Spoiler:
In post 54, Chrimi wrote:I was quite literally doing the opposite of hiding behind alts by pointing out that I have an alt and telling you their name so you can go see more of my meta...
In post 56, Chrimi wrote:It's Viomi - I was much more aggressive on that alt than on this one, back when I used it.


No, I have two alts, but I only consider it one because reasons:
Spoiler:
In post 74, Chrimi wrote:And yes, I do have two alts, but the second one is literally a Hydra between this account and the first alt, so i don't really consider it an actual alt.


No, I have multiple alts, and I can't understand why you want me to give the names:
Spoiler:
In post 83, Chrimi wrote:Yes but how is not wanting to give the names of all my alts scummy?


Defensive vote because implosion challenged me:
Spoiler:
In post 84, Chrimi wrote:implosion, I shouldn't have to explain this to an experienced player, but here you go anyways:

Here in Mafia, when people ask questions, it's generally to try and help find scum. So I usually answer questions with the assumption that they think whatever action they're questioning me about is scummy.

VOTE: implosion for pretending you don't already know this.


I'm doing nothing scummy, but I'm going to decide what information benefits the town and not answer questions:
Spoiler:
In post 99, Chrimi wrote:People are searching through my meta and starting an extremely early wagon on me for doing literally nothing scummy. It's amusing.

In post 99, Chrimi wrote:
0x40 wrote:
In post 90, Chrimi wrote:I gave it an answer. You whined about the answer not being worded the way you like.

Where did you answer his question? You never actually explained why you're not voting in post #58, you just said that it isn't scummy, something nobody even implied was the case.

Mm, if it isn't scummy, then take your vote somewhere else.


Leaning scum.

thenewearth
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 31, 2013
Location: Philippines
Pronoun: She

Post Post #111  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:23 am

In post 108, 0x40 wrote:
In post 104, thenewearth wrote:Totoro-san big

Could you be serious for a second and actually give a number?


A totoro is a number

Jibs
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: July 30, 2016
Location: Chicago
Pronoun: He

Post Post #112  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:31 am

I have some questions for people!

pp: My case on shannon is above in 109, as you've probably seen. I really don't want to lynch you if you are getting up early to play mafia lol. Who do you think is Chrimi's partner? Why are you still voting af?

Astral: I think you are town, but your reads don't look much like mine. How does implosion's pissing fight with Chrimi help town at all? Why is he still voting pp when he is scumleaning Chrimi and has no other reads since ? In a world where Chrimi is town, who is scum?

tne: why is pp worse than 0x40 or implosion? Does shannon's adequately explain her vote for you?

rocnix: can you post a new readslist?

chrimi: do you have an actual case on implosion? Does he play like this as town? Do you have any townreads?

implosion: I congratulate you on actually getting Chrimi to say something about alignment. Did you learn anything from the long exchange which happened after that? Have your other reads evolved?

The implosion-Chrimi fight felt like a huge distraction, but I think the game is progressing nicely otherwise. I should be back tonight for all you North Americans.

thenewearth
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 31, 2013
Location: Philippines
Pronoun: She

Post Post #113  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:37 am

In post 112, Jibs wrote:why is pp worse than 0x40 or implosion?


I don't really have anything on implosion because personal reasons

I'll read 0x40 in the next 3 posts

PP push by PoE

0x40
Goon
 
Joined: July 17, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #114  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:38 am

In post 111, thenewearth wrote:A totoro is a number

Can you give a real number that's a percentage between 0 and 100?

Chrimi
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 01, 2011
Location: Halcyon Tower, Typhon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #115  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:39 am

In post 110, PenguinPower wrote:Here's my take on Chrimi so far:

Self-voting is a good way to get discussion going:
Spoiler:
In post 18, Chrimi wrote:Self voting during RVS is a fun way to get some conversation started in my opinion :b

No, wait, it's a joke:
Spoiler:
In post 20, Chrimi wrote:I know I started it. I was mostly joking. :u

No, wait, it's both:
Spoiler:
In post 24, Chrimi wrote:
In post 23, AstralFlare wrote:Do you people have any experience with mafia? I'm fresh out of the clusterfuck which is Telegram Werewolf, which was what really brought me back after a year long hiatus. I'm a little more experienced now though, and hopefully a little better at catching the baddies. :)

If you check my join date, you can see I have 5 years experience playing mafia.

Also, I was joking and wanting to cause discussion. :wink:


Oh crap, I caused discussion...about me!:
Spoiler:
In post 49, Chrimi wrote:Wait wait wait

Are you guys seriously taking my first post's RVS joking self-vote as somehow scummy?

I've had alternate accounts, as well, not that it matters. I've also played a shitton off-site. :s


I have an alt. Here's the name:
Spoiler:
In post 54, Chrimi wrote:I was quite literally doing the opposite of hiding behind alts by pointing out that I have an alt and telling you their name so you can go see more of my meta...
In post 56, Chrimi wrote:It's Viomi - I was much more aggressive on that alt than on this one, back when I used it.


No, I have two alts, but I only consider it one because reasons:
Spoiler:
In post 74, Chrimi wrote:And yes, I do have two alts, but the second one is literally a Hydra between this account and the first alt, so i don't really consider it an actual alt.


No, I have multiple alts, and I can't understand why you want me to give the names:
Spoiler:
In post 83, Chrimi wrote:Yes but how is not wanting to give the names of all my alts scummy?


Defensive vote because implosion challenged me:
Spoiler:
In post 84, Chrimi wrote:implosion, I shouldn't have to explain this to an experienced player, but here you go anyways:

Here in Mafia, when people ask questions, it's generally to try and help find scum. So I usually answer questions with the assumption that they think whatever action they're questioning me about is scummy.

VOTE: implosion for pretending you don't already know this.


I'm doing nothing scummy, but I'm going to decide what information benefits the town and not answer questions:
Spoiler:
In post 99, Chrimi wrote:People are searching through my meta and starting an extremely early wagon on me for doing literally nothing scummy. It's amusing.

In post 99, Chrimi wrote:
0x40 wrote:
In post 90, Chrimi wrote:I gave it an answer. You whined about the answer not being worded the way you like.

Where did you answer his question? You never actually explained why you're not voting in post #58, you just said that it isn't scummy, something nobody even implied was the case.

Mm, if it isn't scummy, then take your vote somewhere else.


Leaning scum.

Leaning dumb.

Chrimi
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 01, 2011
Location: Halcyon Tower, Typhon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #116  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:40 am

In post 112, Jibs wrote:chrimi: do you have an actual case on implosion? Does he play like this as town? Do you have any townreads?

No, obviously I don't have an "actual case". It's page five fml

I've never played with him so I don't know what he plays like, and I'm not about to go dig up his meta for silly shit like this.

I was mostly just curious as to why he's making up reasons to paint me scummy when he's experienced enough to know that it isn't. Feels like he's following in Penguin's footsteps.

Chrimi
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 01, 2011
Location: Halcyon Tower, Typhon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #117  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:44 am

In post 110, PenguinPower wrote:Here's my take on Chrimi so far:

Self-voting is a good way to get discussion going:
Spoiler:
In post 18, Chrimi wrote:Self voting during RVS is a fun way to get some conversation started in my opinion :b

No, wait, it's a joke:
Spoiler:
In post 20, Chrimi wrote:I know I started it. I was mostly joking. :u

No, wait, it's both:
Spoiler:
In post 24, Chrimi wrote:
In post 23, AstralFlare wrote:Do you people have any experience with mafia? I'm fresh out of the clusterfuck which is Telegram Werewolf, which was what really brought me back after a year long hiatus. I'm a little more experienced now though, and hopefully a little better at catching the baddies. :)

If you check my join date, you can see I have 5 years experience playing mafia.

Also, I was joking and wanting to cause discussion. :wink:


Oh crap, I caused discussion...about me!:
Spoiler:
In post 49, Chrimi wrote:Wait wait wait

Are you guys seriously taking my first post's RVS joking self-vote as somehow scummy?

I've had alternate accounts, as well, not that it matters. I've also played a shitton off-site. :s


I have an alt. Here's the name:
Spoiler:
In post 54, Chrimi wrote:I was quite literally doing the opposite of hiding behind alts by pointing out that I have an alt and telling you their name so you can go see more of my meta...
In post 56, Chrimi wrote:It's Viomi - I was much more aggressive on that alt than on this one, back when I used it.


No, I have two alts, but I only consider it one because reasons:
Spoiler:
In post 74, Chrimi wrote:And yes, I do have two alts, but the second one is literally a Hydra between this account and the first alt, so i don't really consider it an actual alt.


No, I have multiple alts, and I can't understand why you want me to give the names:
Spoiler:
In post 83, Chrimi wrote:Yes but how is not wanting to give the names of all my alts scummy?


Defensive vote because implosion challenged me:
Spoiler:
In post 84, Chrimi wrote:implosion, I shouldn't have to explain this to an experienced player, but here you go anyways:

Here in Mafia, when people ask questions, it's generally to try and help find scum. So I usually answer questions with the assumption that they think whatever action they're questioning me about is scummy.

VOTE: implosion for pretending you don't already know this.


I'm doing nothing scummy, but I'm going to decide what information benefits the town and not answer questions:
Spoiler:
In post 99, Chrimi wrote:People are searching through my meta and starting an extremely early wagon on me for doing literally nothing scummy. It's amusing.

In post 99, Chrimi wrote:
0x40 wrote:
In post 90, Chrimi wrote:I gave it an answer. You whined about the answer not being worded the way you like.

Where did you answer his question? You never actually explained why you're not voting in post #58, you just said that it isn't scummy, something nobody even implied was the case.

Mm, if it isn't scummy, then take your vote somewhere else.


Leaning scum.

I'm really glad none of these points have anything scummy, or even useful.

Yes, self-voting during RVS is usually done jokingly or to cause discussion among newer players who don't understand it was done jokingly. Obviously.
It's not "oh crap", it's, "You guys are really going to take this seriously enough to search through my meta? l o l"
The alt thing is a total misrep. I only have one actual alt. The second one is called a hydra. If you don't know what a hydra is, take your vote off until you've read enough wiki to understand what one is. You can even ask your friendly IC over there.
Actually, my vote was because implosion was making a very bad case which doesn't make sense from a player with 6 years under their belt. Not defensive. I even said this in my original post. More misrep.
And finally, having alts and refusing to share their names isn't scummy. Get over it.

PenguinPower
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #118  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:49 am

Im not voting you...yet. And it's not about each individual point that makes you scummy to me, it's everything together. Waffling and defensive.

Chrimi
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 01, 2011
Location: Halcyon Tower, Typhon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #119  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:57 am

Sorry for the quadruple post, but I feel like maybe the new players don't understand something, so I'd like to explain it.

Here on MS, games usually reach 100 pages pretty easily. The deadlines are that long for a reason.
Jibs, congratulating implosion on getting me to say something about alignment, as if we were into the game enough that I had been avoiding it for any particular amount of time, is asinine.
implosion attempting a serious case on me before page 5 is asinine, hence why I don't take his case seriously at all.
Penguin assuming that an SE telling him that information doesn't benefit town is somehow scummy, is asinine. I'm telling you that alts don't benefit town much as an SE, regardless of my alignment.
0x40, I do have a good reason, and you whining about it when having alts isn't game related in any way is asinine.
Jibs, assuming shannon is scum because she has literally nothing to go on because it's page five is asinine.
Astroflare is just being asinine in general, especially with the misreps after I explained that one is a fucking hydra.

Basically, you're all being extremely asinine because you don't understand the game. Which is fine, but don't go voting me because you don't understand what is or isn't scummy.


In post 107, 0x40 wrote:
In post 102, Chrimi wrote:Yes, but this information isn't beneficial to anyone.

Speak for yourself. I think it could be beneficial, and others have shown interest in it as well. If you don't have a good reason not to give the username of this alt, why are you being so defensive on this?

So um, you're wrong.

In post 102, Chrimi wrote:It's incorrect. Hiding alts isn't scummy.

Refusing to give information that could be of benefit to town, regardless of how insignificant you think that benefit is, is very much a scumtell unless there's a good reason to keep that information hidden.

Still wrong!

In post 102, Chrimi wrote:Why are you voting me?

You start the game off by self-voting and claiming scum. Not only is this scummy, but also so incredibly stupid that it basically confirms you're a VI. A VI getting mislynched is a lot less bad than someone who knows how to play the game getting mislynched, so you being a VI is a valid reason to lynch you even though a VI has the same chance of being scum as everyone else here, as you won't be of as much use to town compared to a non-VI player.

So. So wrong. Self-voting and claiming scum during fucking RVS isn't scummy or stupid.

After that, you just unvote instead of using your vote to put pressure on potential scum, further proving that you are a VI, and further proving that you have little interest in finding scum.
You then go on to do basically no scumhunting whatsoever, refusing to answer people's questions, and make up your own arguments that you refute instead of the actual arguments that people have made.

You're going to whine about me not voting during RVS? Nobody puts any pressure anywhere during RVS, because people don't take RVS seriously. At least, people who know what they're doing.
If I'm defensive and answer questions, you claim me of being overly defensive scum and not scumhunting. If I'm offensive and make arguments against other players, you say I'm refusing to answer other people's questions.
I am directly refuting the arguments you make, and letting you know that they're wrong. When people's "cases" on me are "You did something silly during RVS!! im gonna meta the shit out of you and then claim it makes you scummy!! alts?? alts are scummy if you don't tell us all their names!!"
I can guarantee you implosion has at least one alt, but I don't see you pressuring them for it.

Yeah, I'd say that my vote is pretty well-placed where it is right now, but if you think there's someone else that my vote should be on, I would like to know who that is and for what reasons.

Your vote is terrible and useless, just like every point you've made so far. Try again.

PEDIT: PP: "I-It's not about the case I just posted that makes you scummy, it's uh... It's all of it together! Waffling and defensive, even though I'm not going to provide any examples."
Yeahuh, keep that up buddy. You'll paint me scummy someday, I promise.

Chrimi
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 01, 2011
Location: Halcyon Tower, Typhon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #120  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:59 am

Oh, thenewearth probably also has an alt or two, FYI.

I just happen to be the only one that mentioned it because you all decided to meta me for an RVS vote :lol:

thenewearth
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 31, 2013
Location: Philippines
Pronoun: She

Post Post #121  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:03 am

I have uh...

2 alts and... 5 hydras?

thenewearth
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 31, 2013
Location: Philippines
Pronoun: She

Post Post #122  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:03 am

I literally never made an alt until recently

Hydra, on the other hand, constantly

Chrimi
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 01, 2011
Location: Halcyon Tower, Typhon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #123  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:03 am

In post 121, thenewearth wrote:I have uh...

2 alts and... 5 hydras?

inb4 "Tell me all their names or my vote is staying on you!!!"

0x40
Goon
 
Joined: July 17, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #124  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:04 am

In post 117, Chrimi wrote:The alt thing is a total misrep. I only have one actual alt. The second one is called a hydra. If you don't know what a hydra is, take your vote off until you've read enough wiki to understand what one is.

Why don't you go read the wiki? If you did, it should be abundantly clear that a hydra is a form of alt.

In post 117, Chrimi wrote:And finally, having alts and refusing to share their names isn't scummy. Get over it.

Now you're just repeating yourself. It's scummy. You can say that it's not all you want, but unless you can explain why it isn't scummy, I don't think you're convincing anyone. Why can't you even give a reason as for why you can't give the name of your hydra alt?

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Newbie Games